Fairy Tail Divine Bane: God's...

נכתב על ידי nyxfall

Y/n was a lonely boy with no friends. He was called a monster because of the terrifying strength of his magic... עוד

Chapter 1: Prologue
Character Bio
Author's Note
Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Welcome to Fairy Tail
Chapter 3: A Day Off
Chapter 4: Restrain The World
Chapter 5: My True Strength
Chapter 6: Meeting Lucy
Chapter 8: A Fruitful Bond
Chapter 8: Roars Of The Storm
Author's Note
Chapter 9: The Dragon and The Monster
The Most Special Day of Everyone's life
Chapter 10: The Dragon Of Thunder
Chapter 11: Some Hellos and Some Goodbyes
Chapter 12: A Will to Surpass
Chapter 13: From Light to Dark
Chapter 14: Jack Of All Trades

Chapter 7: Battle of Fairy Tail

2.2K 72 5
נכתב על ידי nyxfall

To summarize what was going on. Laxus returned as Fairy Tail was preparing for the Fantasia Parade. However, he was disgusted by the weakness of his guildmates and hated being mocked by others for their weakness. He decided to put an end to it by having the members of Fairy Tale clash against each other. The one who remains standing till the end will be declared the new GuildMaster of Fairy Tail. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n was returning to Magnolia as it was the time for the Fantasia Parade. It was after all, the most famous event throughout the Kingdom of Fiore. People from far and wide came to watch this event. Y/n was especially happy because he finally had the chance to see it with his own eyes. You see, he was always busy with the quests, and it was just his own cursed luck which made him unable to see the parade as every time, during this day, a life-threatening quest would merge with him having to make sure that it was seen through till the end. But now, he could go back and attend the parade and have the time of his life.

Y/n playfully skipped across the dirt path which led to the city when suddenly the bridge, on the lake beside him, exploded. Y/n's head whipped in the direction of the bridge. He froze as he saw a familiar figure fall to the ground.

It was a tall and slim tanned-skinned young woman with an ample bust. She has mid-back length brown hair. She wore a scanty outfit with her black fairy tail mark on full display. It was Cana Alberona. 

Though she was badly bruised, Y/n could see a burning flame of anger heating up in her eyes. He was about to go and check if she was okay but, stopped when his eyes caught the sight of yet another familiar figure.

It was a slim man of average height with waist-length light-green hair; his bangs are brushed to one side, covering the majority of the right side of his face, as well as a pair of thin lightning bolt shaped strands jutting out backwards from the sides of his head. His hair was gathered at the end and tied in a short ponytail with a grey ribbon. His eyes were greenish blue; beneath the left one lied a small beauty mark. In addition, He possessed prominent eyelashes. His green Fairy Tail Mark is located on the back of his left hand. 

The most distinctive piece of his outfit was his dark red knee-length double-breasted coat, which possesses a wide collar, large lighter-colored cuffs decorated by a darker line on the back part, and edges adorned by two, thin golden lines each. There are four yellow buttons closing said coat; the coat itself has been shown in two different colors on different occasions: red and black. Over it, around his waist, is a pair of buckled belts, attached to which, on his left hip, was his sword. 

It was the member of one of the Fairy Tail's strongest teams. Freed Justine of the Thunder God Tribe.

Y/n inwardly decided it was not the time to intervene, at least, until he figures out what in the name of Zeref was going on.

He watched as Freed utilized his Dark Ecricture Magic quite effectively to take down Cana. However, all forms of civility drained from his face when he started torturing Elfman, who decide to intervene with Mirajane along with him.

Y/n's eyes exploded with anger when Mira started crying. He was about to put Freed back in his place when Freed decide to blow his whole career by shouting three words he shouldn't have.

Freed: Dark Ecricture: Death!

Y/n was shocked, not by the words that left the idiot's tongue, but the effect they had on a certain pale blonde girl. 

Mirajane who was watching with tears in her eyes, stopped her wailing as the words hit her brain like a truck. The world turned still before a loud scream broke through the silence. The scream was followed by an exponential burst of magical energy. 

Freed froze as he whipped around to see Mirajane, whose energy was raging uncontrollably. A massive black magic circle appeared above their heads as Mirajane's body started twisting into a form that would make the most fearless flee in terror.

Freed trembled in fear as Mirajane's hands and feet turned into massive claws. A reptilian tail shout out from her backside as her hair defied gravity by standing tall over her head. Black cracks appeared beneath her eyes as she stared down Freed with anger spewing out of them like a volcano. IT was here. Mirajane's magic which earned her the title of the She-Devil

Satan Soul...........

Mirajane: Freed!!!!!!!!!

She shouted before lunging at him. Freed managed to jump out of the way in time as her fist smashed what was left off the bridge. 

Freed: Dark Ecricture: Wings

A pair of rune-like wings shot out of his wings as he flew away, but Mirajane wasn't about to let him leave so easily. She popped out her own set of bat-like wings as she followed the retreating Freed. 

Y/n concealed his presence in order to not get detected by the two of them. He continued to observe the battle from his spot as Mirajane caught up to Freed. The two started trading fists. Unfortunately for Freed, Mirajane had the upper hand, be it magic or physical prowess. And in this berserk state, it would take a total 30 top-class wizards just to restrain her. 

Y/n could only mutter a silent prayer for Freed as Mirajane pummeled him brutally. Freed decided to wager his full strength at an all or nothing gamble.

Freed: Dark Ecricture: Darkness

Freed's body mutated into the form of a demon though, it was still leagues below Mirajane in terms of intimidation. He tried fighting her again but, was once again pushed back. Even with the help of Darkness Magic, he still couldn't gain an upper hand against her. 

Mirajane decided to wrap things up as she cupped her hands in a position very familiar to Y/n. An immense amount of dark energy gathered between her palms as she casted her finishing spell.

Mirajane: Soul Extinctor!!!!!!

Freed was blown away by the destructive blast before he crash-landed to the ground. Y/n moved closer as he saw Freed, who now laid battered on the ground, struggling to get up. Freed froze in fear when Mirajane landed a few feet away from him.  Her face was reminiscent to a starving beast, ready to devour his prey. 

Mirajane: Freed!!!!!!!!!!!

With her eyes clouded by anger, she blindly charged at the defeated form of Freed. She pinned him to the ground before raising her fist to deal the final blow. She let it sail through the air as Freed just closed his eyes and resigned himself to his fate.

Freed waited for the final blow but, it never came. He slowly opened his eyes and felt his jaw drop open. Right there, holding back the She- Devil's arm with his hand was Y/n. Everyone along with Mirajane were surprised by the arrival of one of the strongest wizards in the guild. 

Y/n flashed Freed a stern look before he turned to Mirajane with a soft smile on his lips. He twirled her around before hugging her. 

Y/n: It's okay Mira.... Everything is okay...... I am here with you.

Everyone was astonished when tears began leak out of Mirajane's eyes. She transformed back to her original self before hugging back the man in front of her as she wailed. Y/n inwardly swore inside his head. He was going to make the culprits behind this madness pay for every tear that streamed down his friend's face.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

133K 2.8K 67
follow Arashi as he gets reincarnated into the world of Fairy Tail. I kind of suck at giving description. Hope you guys enjoy reading this. OC belong...
9.5K 357 37
[You Have Died. Pick Up To Five Traits For Your New Life.] A man dies and gets to choose the traits he will receive in his next life, but he doesn't...
258K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...