Notice me

By InNeedOfHollyWater

As a small girl, she hoped for a prince to come and save her. But growing up she realized no one will save he... More

Welcome darlings.
01 | Prince
02 | Sign
03 | Project
04 | Drained
05 | Alex
06 | Candy Cane
07 | Nightmares
08 | Glasses
09 | A Guest
10 | Threat
11 | Rain
12 | 10 Dollars
13 | Abuse
14 | Notice Me
15 | Teddy Bear And Bouquet
16 | Help; Part 1
17 | Help; Part 2
18 | Why?
19 | Plan G
20 | Pinky Promise
21 | Weak
22 | Bye Bitch
23 | Letter
24 | Rumors
25 | Court
26 | Connection
EASTER SPECIAL
28 | Criminal
29 | Father
30 | Old Man
31 | Friends
32 | Change Of Plans
33 | Question
34 | Cliché
35 | Finally Saved
Former Ending (Didn't Make It)
Tips From Me

27 | Pretty Girl

430 10 3
By InNeedOfHollyWater

A.N.:
A whole chapter of just Kane and Sienna 🤭

Enjoy!
___________________________________________

Sienna's POV:

I walk around the shopping center. Kane walking next to me like a lost pup.

For some reason, Kane took me out shopping. Saying I should buy something nice for myself. Or anything for that matter. Even if it would be only food.

I didn't protest. I did need something new. But I did protest when he said he would pay. But as stubborn as he is he didn't back down. He lasted longer than I thought tho. We agreed he would pay for half of my things and I would pay for the other half. Nonetheless, I still hope he won't pay for anything.

I also didn't miss noticing how we were much more comfortable with each other after the kiss.

Butterflies fluttered in my belly at the thought.

Oh my lord.

I can't decide if I like that he has this power and effect on me or not.

Kane pulls me into a shop that caught his eye. "Whoa!"

Once we are in, he settled on walking behind me while I searched the store for goods.

I stopped before a stand with jewelry and decorations for hair.

I didn't own much jewelry. To be exact; I could count my jewelry on one hand. And this one was cheap but pretty nonetheless.

I grabbed a few I preferred and went to stand before the mirror. I scrunched my nose.

I'm indecisive as fuck.

I turn my back to the mirror and find Kane standing a little further away to give me privacy and not breathe on my neck. Which I greatly appreciated.

"Which one would fit me better?" I show the various necklaces to Kane.

His eyes travel to each one, inspecting them closely. "Perhaps show me them on you?" He suggested.

I nod and turn to the mirror. Holding one necklace at a time close to my neck since they are attached to the little piece of material and can't be put down before paying.

I see him come closer.

He stands behind me watching me closely through the mirror. "What about this one..." He pulls my hand away from my neck with the necklace and replaces it with his veiny hand.

I take in a shaky breath. His fingers go around my throat. I was so focused on his hand I didn't see him leaning his head to my ear. "I find this one more fitting." Suddenly his voice is a few octaves lower and his hot breath hits my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

He hums in approval at the sight before him in the mirror.

We are in a store! In a store!

Abort mission! Abort!

I quickly pull away and give him unimpressed look. He grins, proud of himself.

"Where is this coming from?!" I motion to him.

He gives me a lazy smirk. "You seem to be a bad influence."

Oh no no no!

I can't be having that.

He's supposed to be the smart and bright one!

I eye him closely. Is he in fucking heat?

He looks back at the necklaces, ignoring the intense stares I'm giving him. "The light purple matches you the best."

I blink and look at my hands holding the necklaces. I spot the purple one and I must agree. It has a silver chain and to it is attached a small violet gem. It's not too much but nothing simple. It's the right amount of both.

"It's decided then."

Kane nods and motions with his head. "Let's look around some more."

I quickly place the other necklaces on the stand, holding only the purple one.

Once again Kane trails behind me while I look at the clothes.

As I walked through the aisles of the shop, I couldn't help but notice how Kane was trailing behind me like a lost puppy. I turned around and playfully asked, "What's wrong, Kane? Are you afraid of getting lost in the racks of clothes?"

Kane grinned and replied, "Nah, I just can't keep up with your lightning-fast shopping skills."

I laughed and continued browsing through the clothes, occasionally holding up an item for Kane's opinion.

Let's test him.

I pick up the most hideous color. "Do you think this color suits me?" I asked, waving around the top.

Kane looked up from his phone and froze, his eyes narrowing slightly.
He uncomfortably shifted his weight from one leg to another.

He doesn't like it but the poor guy doesn't want to hurt my feelings.

"Su-sure? You will look like a cotton candy princess?" He tried but cringed as soon as it left his mouth and I joined him.

I rolled my eyes keeping up the role. "Thanks, Kane. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult."

Kane nervously chuckled. "Trust me, it's a compliment."

I held his gaze for a moment and then I put the top back. "I'm bullshitting you. I hate that."

He heavily sighed in relief. "Oh, fucking thank God! You know I was worried for a second there--"

I smirked and put on a horrific face. "What?! I was kidding!" I take the top back in my hands, clutching it to my chest.

His face paled. "I- No! I meant it as- as- It will definitely bring out your... Your... Pupil color?"

"Pupils are black!"

"Yes, well! Black goes with everything?" He was stuttering so hard and sweating like crazy.

I stopped my horrible act and put the top back. "I'm bullshitting you again."

He frowned. "Stop this!"

I shrugged and continued walking. From my peripheral vision, I could see him burying the top with other clothes until he followed me again.

I shook my head and continued scanning the racks, trying to hide my smile.

☆ ☆ ☆

"Will you tell me why you took me shopping now?" I ask.

He shakes his head with a grin plastered on his face. "No."

I sigh.

We walk side by side, our hands brushing once in a while. I didn't buy much. Most of our purchases were food and snacks for later.

I scowl when I feel my shoelaces undo themselves. I look down and see exactly that. My shoelaces fly around while I walk. I groan and stop. Kane halts in his steps and turns to me in confusion. "Everything alright?"

I nod and shake my foot with the undone shoelaces. His eyes travel down and he nods in understanding, worry leaving his face.

I go to crouch down but he beats me to it. I widen my eyes. "I'm perfectly capable of tying my shoes."

"Okay." He says but ignores me.

He gets down on his knees in front of me to tie my shoelaces. But before he does so he sets the bags aside.
I look down at him in shock and take a shaky breath which he doesn't miss.

He chuckles under his breath. "Are you into men kneeling before you, pretty girl?"

He flawlessly and quickly ties my shoelaces. "There"

I blink.

"No." I stutter on a simple word like 'no' just because of the boy who is on his knees before me.

He lets out a breathy laugh and stands up with bags in his hand. "Are you sure?"

I nod. "Positive."

Lie. Lie. Lie.

He grins. "If you say so."

"But you know you don't have to literally go on your knees to tie my shoes... Crunching does the job just fine."

He chuckles. "Well but then I wouldn't get this reaction, would I?"

I frown.

Maybe.

___________________________________________
A.N.:

Short but exclusive chapter with only Sienna and Kane being all cute and touchy.

Tell me how you feel about this story and its characters! ^^

I enjoy reading your comments❤️

Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
8.7M 228K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
6.1K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
19M 586K 56
"Never call a girl a bitch," I glared into his eyes as he opened them, piercing into me, the bright blue drink I had just poured over him still dripp...