Chasing Dreams (Book 2)

By h3yDaydr3amer

"Sandro Marcos, accidentally met this mystery girl in Bangui, Ilocos Norte. He saved her life without knowing... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eight Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Author's Note

Twenty Five

405 28 10
By h3yDaydr3amer

SANDRO's POV

I just woke up and glanced at the guest room before going downstairs to meet my parents. I feel guilty. I don't know how to face Samantha when I see her. I remembered mentioning to her that I'm starting to like her but then Lex suddenly came back.

I'm getting more confused since I know how much I love Lex. I am not aware that I was already disrespecting and taking advantage of Samantha. It's just that I can't stop myself from doing those things to her even though I don't even know who she is and where she came from.

Liza: Good morning, son. Come, have breakfast with us.

Sandro: Morning.

Bong: Did you get enough sleep?

Sandro: Not really, no.

Liza: Where's Samantha?

Sandro: Baka tulog pa.

Liza: Or maybe nahihiyang bumaba. Can you go and get her?

Bong: Or just bring her some breakfast to bed.

Sandro: Fine.

Liza: Bring some food for yourself too. Sabayan mo sya kumain.

Bong: Do you have plans today? It's Sunday.

Sandro: We have a doctor appointment. And I-

Liza: Please come with her.

Sandro: Of course, I will, mom.

Bong: We're leaving after this.

Liza: We trust you, Sandro.

Sandro: Yes, mom. Yes, dad. Ako na ang bahala.

Bong: Be a gentleman, always.

Liza: How about our family gathering? Are you attending?

Sandro: Of course, I am.

Bong: Bring her with you.

Sandro: I'll ask her if she wants to come. I'll go ahead and get some food.

I was about to walk away when my mom held my arm.

Liza: Behave, Sandro.

Sandro: Yes mom, I will.

Liza: Make sure to see us before we leave, okay?

Sandro: Yes, yes and yes.

My mom is a sweet person and she loves to annoy me. Well, she's doing it on purpose since she knows na ayoko ng paulit ulit. I took a deep breath. Now I have to prepare some food for Samantha.

I knocked three times before entering the guest room. I thought she was still asleep but the bed is already empty. So I just left the food tray and about to leave the room when suddenly, the door of the comfort room opened.

I was stunned and couldn't move an inch. She just came out, yawning while stretching her arms up. She didn't notice that I'm here. I gulped when I realized that she was only wearing a black thin lingerie night dress showing off her skin and her nipples were visible.

Sandro: What the fck are you wearing?!

I thought it was all in my mind but I couldn't believe that it just came out of my mouth. She was surprised and quickly looked for the person who just spoke.

Samantha: S-sandro?!

I can't take my eyes off her body. She was so damn hot and sexy. But when she realized that I was staring at her she quickly tried to cover herself using her arms and glared at me.

Samantha: What the fck you perv!

Sandro: Put your robe on, Samantha!

I commanded her. She angrily walked towards me and I thought she was about to slap me so I held her arm and tried to stop her. But then I noticed that she was just trying to get her robe behind me. She harshly pulls her arm and para kaming nag-papatinterong dalawa. I tried stepping from left to right then vice versa and ganon din ang ginagawa nya.

Samantha: Tabi!

She was about to reach the thin silk but then she was tripped over my feet. She was about to fall so I tried catching her. Pero pareho kaming bumagsak sa sahig and she was on my top.

I stared at her face while her eyes were closed. She looks like a child who fears from falling. I softly chuckled as I look on her cute blushing face and took a deep breath. I can feel the heat on my body as I feel her body touching mine. I can also feel her soft mountains, damn it! And the only thing between us are my clothes and her thin lingerie.

I just smiled and enjoyed the scene in front of me. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

Samantha: W-what's funny?

I just pout and blink my eyes as an answer. I saw how she gulped and slowly removed her arms from hugging but I stopped her.

Sandro: I'm enjoying this. Anong pakiramdam nang nasa ibabaw ko?

She frowned at me trying to absorb what I just said. I bet she feels that I'm hard down there because of our position. Her eyes widened and she quickly stood up. I sat on the floor and laughed while she was trying to put her robe on.

Samantha: What the hell Sandro?! Ano ba kasing ginagawa mo dito?!

Sandro: Mom asked me to bring you some breakfast. So I did.

She looked in the direction where I was looking and she saw the food tray on the top of her bed.

Samantha: Get out, Sandro!

Sandro: Lower down your voice. Baka marinig ka nila sa labas. Sabihin pa nila inaaway kita. Who gave you that dress, Samantha?

Samantha: It's none of your business.

She stared at me while I was sitting on the floor and she rolls her eyes at me.

Sandro: Wala man lang thank you? I brought you some sandwiches and a glass of milk.

Samantha: Thank you.

She makes face and sarcastically answered.

Samantha: Now get out.

She was pointing at the door.

Sandro: You haven't answered my question. Who gave you that dress?

Samantha: Your mom did! It was a present!

Sandro: My mom..... right.

Samantha: Ok na? Pwede ka na bang lumabas?

Sandro: Don't you dare wear that kind of clothes again lalo na kapag alam mong andito ang mga magulang at kapatid ko.

Samantha: This is a night dress. Pangtulog, Sandro. Ano bang problema mo sa suot ko?!

Sandro: Marami. Paano kung hindi ako yung nakakita sayo? Paano kung si Vinny or si Simon yung inutusan ng nanay ko na umakyat dito para tawagin ka? Eh di makikita nila kung ano yung nakita ko?!

Samantha: Bakit ano bang nakita mo?!

Sandro: Basta!

Samantha: Anong basta? Mabuti pa nga siguro kung sila nalang nakakita sakin baka at least hindi sila ganyan.

Sandro: Bakit ano ba ko?!

Samantha: Basta!

Sandro: Anong basta?!

Samantha: Baka sila hindi basta basta pumapasok sa kwarto ng may kwarto! Saka baka marunong sila kumatok muna bago pumasok.

Sandro: I knocked on your door thrice! Three fcking times! Pero hindi ka sumasagot!

Samantha: But it doesn't mean na kung hindi ako sumagot is pwede ka ng pumasok basta basta!

Sandro: Eh paano kung ano na palang nangyari sayo?! Eh di hindi ko malalaman?!

Samantha: Mangyayari? Anong mangyayari sakin?!

Sandro: Malay ko kung masakit ba ang ulo mo o baka may masakit sayo dahil pinipilit mong makaalala!

Samantha: Alright! Alright! Fine! You got your point! Now get out of this room and never came back!

Sandro: This is our house, Samantha. Baka nakakalimutan mo.

Samantha: But this is not your room. So please, next time. Wag ka agad pasok ng pasok.

Sandro: Pero kapag mga kapatid ko pwede?! Mas gusto mong sila yung makakita sayo na ganyan ang suot mo?!

Samantha: What?! I didn't say that!

Sandro: Yes you did! Nairinig ng dalawang tenga ko and I can clearly remember it!

Samantha: No I didn't! Oh gahd! Why don't you just leave?!

Liza: Nag-aaway ba kayo?

We're both surprised when we heard my mom's voice. She was leaning on the wall and intently staring at us.

Samantha: Tita.

Sandro: Mom. How long have you been there?

Liza: Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Samantha: Ano po-

Sandro: It's just a misunderstanding, Ma.

Liza: Get out, Sandro. And you Samantha, fix yourself and we will talk.

Sandro: Mag-uusap kayong dalawa?

Liza: Tayong tatlo. Now out!

The authority on my mom's voice was very clear. But I can't tell if she's mad or what. But one thing is for sure. Mapapagalitan kaming dalawa. I went out of the room and I saw how Samantha glared at me. Damn it! What just happened?!

...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 94 51
Ever since she has been a child, Samantha Myers has had incredibly bad luck. Whether it is at losing her credit card or always ending up with the wro...
38.8K 2K 40
Mistakes lead to the future!!! Belonging to royal society yet deprived of all luxuries. That doesn't sound good, right? But it happens!! Arawn Edwa...
126K 3.6K 47
"I want you to pretend as my girlfriend.." he asked, she agreed.
33.9K 950 46
she's a cardiothoracic surgeon while he's from a rich politician family. What will happen if their worlds collided? is he way out of her league or is...