Two Worlds Same Threats

MaRvEl4yOu

She is likely to be curious about the different customs and cultures of the other word, and may be willing to... Еще

Chapter 1 Snatched from us
Chapter 2 In Honour of you
Chapter 3 Fish Man
Chapter 4 To close
Chapter 5 We should find the fish man and kill him
Chapter 6 My favourite coloniser
Chapter 7 Conscious or Unconscious
Chapter 8 Now get in the car
Chapter 9 What the hell
Chapter 10 Oh my god
Chapter 11 Its been so long
Chapter 12 'El Niño sin Amor'
Chapter 13 Don't bullshit me
Chapter 14 Bury your dead Mourn your losses
Chapter 15 It could have been different
Chapter 16 Mama! Mama!
Chapter 17 The world has taken too much for you to still be considered a child.
Chapter 18 Don't you dare leave me
Chapter 19 98. 7 percent
Chapter 20 I'm sorry
Chapter 21 Can I get some of that too
Chapter 22 The sonic emitter have been destroyed
Chapter 23 If you cant make up your mind i'll do it for you

Chapter 24 She's gone this time Shuri

245 6 2
MaRvEl4yOu

Shuri's pov

"Yibambe!" I exclaim in front of the tribes, my pride and wrath visible in my eyes. I yelled, and they echoed, "Yibambe!" The dragon flyers burst out of the ship and dive for them, as I repeated while bellowing.

Namor swiftly ascends and stabs his spear through the windscreen while rushing along the rear. When the struggle begins, I see Y/n rush to my side, imploring, "don't do anything dumb, Shuri," and I nod.

We soon watch Namor take down the other Dragon Flyer and hurl it at Riri, who emerged out of nowhere in a Tony stark wannabe costume. I said what I said, but as she dodges it comes flying right at us. Namor take down the other Dragon Flyers and throw's it at Riri who appeared out of nowhere with he wannabe Tony stark suit I said what I said, but when she dodges it comes flying directly at us I run tot he back off the ship and move the soldiers out of the way before they got hit by the impact.

Soon the Talokanil people start climbing the side of the ships at rapid speed. The Dora Milaje stand by the sides of the ships along side Y/n with the Jabari holding onto our support rope.

"Phambili!" I hear Y/n yell and they took off swiftly jumping over the side and were running down the side of the ship using there spears to push the closer ones off and contended to fight the other ones climbing up.

I put on my mask and jumped over the side, firing at them until they were a safe distance away, then gripped the edge of the ship with my claws sliding down, battling with Y/n and the Dora Milaje.

We observe the Talon glide closer to the ship after a few minutes of battle. "Be safe, Shuri!" I heard Y/n cry from where she was and nodded before diving from the ship and made it to the plane safely.

As soon as I'm in I tilt my head looking directly at Namor's rage filled face.

"I am the black panther and I'm here for retribution!" I say determination in my voice.

Griot quickly alerts me that the cells have been triggered, and I observe Namor wipe his brow and seem puzzled before glancing to the walls, then me.

"What's wrong? Need a glass of water" I say my voice smug

"This is what you deserve for my mother and then almost killing Y/n on the same day!" I say my voice rising and he looks at me in silent occasionally wiping his head.

""Princess, I regret to inform you that the sonic emitter has been destroyed." I exhaled a hesitant breath, uncertain what to do. I prepare to speak, but he interrupts me.

"Princess the sea leopard has been thrown off balance by an incredible force and warriors are being thrown off"

My kimoyo beads start to ring, but before I can reply, Namor stabs his spear into the ship, and I disable the forcefield that separated us and ran right for him, kicking him in the back, putting him off guard, and punching him in the face. I try to elbow him, but he catches it and punches me in the stomach. And he does it again, but this time I fly backwards against the wall.

I swiftly look up to see him strike his spear into the Talon, which explodes, throwing both me and him onto dry land. I cough as a result of the collision, but gradually glance up and about at my surroundings. I soon hear fluttery above me and turn up to find Namor coming right for me; before I can react, he hits me and I fall to the ground; as soon as I stand up, I am snatched up and lifted into the sky.

I cut his face and back with my claws, hit him in the face, and kneed him where it hurt the most. I was then pushed to the ground and beaten in the face. I do a kit up and pull his feather off, causing him to scream in pain, and I smile triumphantly as I grasp his ankle and flip him. When he lands, he looks up at me, and I dangle his wing in my palm.

He leaps up and tosses me into a nearby boulder; when he gets close enough, he punches me in the face, and I reciprocate; I see my suit is full, so I utilise my kinetic energy to create an explosion that sends him away from me. As I approach closer to him, he falls down and begins to crawl away from me. As I get closer, he turns with a spear in hand, and before I could react, I was impaled. I could hear my heart beat in my ears, and I yelled in pain as I struck the rock behind me.

He steps back before falling on the ground panting "it could of been different"

"It was never going to be different and you knew that form when you killed my mother" I groan in pain

"She was her own demises and so will you be"

He gets up turning around "K'abéet in ja'" I need water

He begins hobbling away, becoming slower as he grows weaker. I whimper in pain as I glance down at the spear, the voice of killmonger lingering in my thoughts.

"Are you going to be noble like your brother, or take care of business like me?."

I cut the end of the spear with my claw and begin to pull myself out of the spear. After I was completely out, I collapsed on the floor, gasping for oxygen. I go up on my knees, gazing straight at Namor, ignoring the stinging ache in my stomach, knowing that Y/n would murder me if she found out.

I flip in front of him, and a stunned expression appears on his face before it quickly vanishes as if it never been. He raises his fists, ready to fight, but I just smirk and cross my arms, doing the Wakandian X, and the ship explodes, going for Namor and his cries at the unexpected heat, while I give him an evil gaze and putting on my mask. Namor hisses in anguish as he falls to his knees. I move up to him, gripping my stomach and tossing him over with my foot.

My mask falls off my face as I stare down at him, horrible memories Resurface as I look at him, my mother drowned from my sister in cryofreeze on the edge of death. I kneel down and pick up the spear resting next to him on the sand, holding it to his neck as he stares up at me, and I'm reminded of Talokan and Wakanda and their parallels.

"Shuri" I look up seeing someone who I though I would never see again T'challa.

"I know you feel vengeful and I know you are not me, but this is not the way. This is not our way." He says motion to Namor

"It was never your fault you couldn't save me and I don't blame you. So show him who you really are" after that he was gone and I glanced back down to Namor.

"Yield! Yield man! Don't make me kill you" I say repeating T'Challa's same words from his duel with M'Baku

"I yield" he says and I remove the spear from his neck and throwing it on the floor.

"Now hurry up, we have to return before they murder each other." I order Griot to send us a dragon flyer, and we only have to wait three minutes for it to arrive before we climb on it and fly back to the ship. As we arrive, we notice the Talokanil people encircling the Wakandians, and I try to seek for Y/n among the crowd but was unsuccessful.

"Talokanile'ex!" He shouts, and they all look up at him.

"Volvamos tin wotoch. K ba'ate'lo' waye' ts'o'ok u beetik" let us return home. Our fight here is done.

They all kneel and execute the 'Lik'ik Talokan' at that point, and I cry, "Wakanda forever!" And the Wakandians do the same.I leap down from the flyer and rush to Nakia, holding her in relief as I ask her, "Are you okay?" I enquire about any significant injuries, "yes," she responds, and I breathe in relief. "Nakia, where is Y/n?" I enquire, shifting my head and getting on my tippy toes in search of her.

When I look back at Nakia, she is staring down, and my voice becomes panicked, "Where is my sister!" And I believe I saw her flinch " as the ship tip top the side, half of the soldiers, including her, fell in. We attempted to warn you, but you didn't pick up your kimoyo beads, and the warriors who fell were stabbed." My eyes widen as I realise, and my heart sinks, that the phone call was from Nakia.

I hurry to the edge of the ship, ready to leap, but M'Baku holds me, along with Okoye, Aneka, Riri, and Nakia, and I shout, "Let me go, I have to locate her!" I yell at them, but they don't let go of me, and I hiss at the pain in my stomach. I begin to pull out of their clutches until Okoye yells, "Shuri, stop it, she's gone!" And I just go limp in their arms, tears streaming down my cheeks, and they let go, and I sink to the floor, and Okoye bends down to hug me, but I refuse, so she rubs my back instead, "she's gone this time," she says sadly, and I hear Nakia tell M'Baku to bring us back to Wakanda, but all I do is cry.

As soon as we arrived at the Wakandian port, I was the first to leave and rush to my room, slamming the door and breaking everything inside before running to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see my tear streaked face and bloodshot eyes. I clench my fist and lift it, screaming on contact as it hit the mirror and glass flew everywhere, but I didn't care, so I leave the bathroom with my blood stained hand and go to bed, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

(Dream)

I was in my lab, it was warm, I looked down at my and it was gone, and I began looking about confusedly till I noticed a figure near my desk and approached it. As I go closer, the figure becomes clearer "hello Shuri" there she was Y/n and all I needed to see was her face to burst into tears and I race into her arms and inhaled in her cinnamon aroma.

"It's all right, Shuri," she strokes my back. "Everything will be okay," she says as she moves me and places her hand on my shoulder. You don't have to be concerned about me. But this time, I want you to grieve your sadness rather than bury it."

"Im not sure whether I'm strong enough to continue on without you, T'Challa, Mother, or Baba," I tell her honestly. More tears fall, I continue, "and I couldn't give you a decent burial!"

"You are Shuri Aja-Adanna Udaku. You are extraordinarily intelligent, gorgeous, and powerful, and I am confident you can manage this. And I don't need a formal burial because knowing that you loved and cared for me is all I need to rest."

She was crying now, and she kissed my forehead and said, "You got this," before disappearing.

(End of dream)

"Y/n!" I jolted out of bed. I yelled, but there was no one there, just an empty cold broken chamber like its owner. This was my new reality, and I had to adjust to it.

"To bury the remainder of my heart in moondust with my sister."

                                                                 The End

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

42.2K 1.7K 28
"They said the sunsets in Wakanda were the most beautiful thing in the world, but as I sat there watching the sunset right in front of me, I just cou...
71.3K 2.7K 42
⁀➷ ⋆˚₊ [✳] ˚* · ° ◌ ❝may the king rest in power.❞ 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍, two exes are reunited and fall in love all over again while saving their country.
29.6K 602 10
ROSS BOSS. ❝ THERE IS SOMETHING MORE DANGEROUS IN THIS WORLD THAN A HUMILIATED MAN, A NASTY WOMAN.❞ in which Everett Ross's daughter falls in lov...
Shurixriri 🌎🩻

Фанфик

5.1K 37 29
So this is gonna have smut if you don't like smut then leave 💕