Chapter 4 To close

Namora pov

Namora was putting the remainder of the machine down while K’uk’ulkan was stalling, Namora looked at both the princesses and stopped at one she had beautiful stunning brown eyes and raven black hair, I stay in my spot till K’uk’ulkan leaves so I know they won’t try to attack him. 

When he dives back into the water, Namora looks at the water and then back to the brown-eyed princess, who is unmoved by K'uk'ulkan's arrival. We make eye contact, and Namora's breath hitches and she jumps into the water quickly and discreetly. I start swimming back to Talokan, making sure I'm not being followed. Namora curses internally for being weak and freezing when she gazed at them, vowing never to do so again.

Namora swims for another 20 minutes before she enters an underwater cavern and dives for 140 meters till she reaches the shallow surface of the cave to Talokan.

When Namora’s head is above the surface she goes to where K’uk’ulkan is painting and kneel’s down.

 “ K’uk’ulkan, Le wakandianos hablarán yóok'ol le científico sáamal, wáaj bix a gustaría u procediéramos.” The Wakandans will talk about the scientist tomorrow, how would you like us to proceed?

“Espere tak ka le wakandianos ts'o'ok u Kaxa'antbil ti' le científica yéetel le mantengan yáanal custodia.” Wait until the Wakandians have found the scientist and are holding her in there custody. He responds calmly 

Namora nods than gets up to leave but he says something to make her stop.

“Ba'axten cierto Namora, wáaj Ba'axten xáanchaj u seen jóok'ol Wakanda?.”By the way, Namora, why did it take so long to leave Wakanda? He questions still not looking at her she freezes slightly but responds.

“In táan asegurando ti' u ma' k siguieran suut Talokan.”I was making sure we weren't followed back to Talokan.

He nods in confirmation. “Je'el u páajtal a biin bejla'e' kin wa'alik ti' teech ken a biin.” You can leave now I'll tell you when you're leaving.

Namora nods before exiting his room and sighs lightly that was close to close.