Two Worlds Same Threats

Von MaRvEl4yOu

She is likely to be curious about the different customs and cultures of the other word, and may be willing to... Mehr

Chapter 1 Snatched from us
Chapter 2 In Honour of you
Chapter 3 Fish Man
Chapter 4 To close
Chapter 5 We should find the fish man and kill him
Chapter 6 My favourite coloniser
Chapter 7 Conscious or Unconscious
Chapter 8 Now get in the car
Chapter 9 What the hell
Chapter 10 Oh my god
Chapter 11 Its been so long
Chapter 12 'El Niño sin Amor'
Chapter 13 Don't bullshit me
Chapter 15 It could have been different
Chapter 16 Mama! Mama!
Chapter 17 The world has taken too much for you to still be considered a child.
Chapter 18 Don't you dare leave me
Chapter 19 98. 7 percent
Chapter 20 I'm sorry
Chapter 21 Can I get some of that too
Chapter 22 The sonic emitter have been destroyed
Chapter 23 If you cant make up your mind i'll do it for you
Chapter 24 She's gone this time Shuri

Chapter 14 Bury your dead Mourn your losses

172 3 0
Von MaRvEl4yOu

K’uk’ulkan pov a couple of hour’s before

After I showed the princess Talokan I than asked her to help me burn the surface world down, before I got an awanser I get summoned by the queen of Wakanda and dive head first into the pool of water and started swimming to where she was located.

My head rises to find her waiting for me, and I begin approaching out of the water. She gazed at me with a deadpan expression, and as I approached her, she did not allow her confidant dynamic falter in any way. When I confront her, she is the first to talk.

“Are my daughter’s alive?” She question’s getting strait to the point

“ I believe you only mean Shuri since you took Y/n for Talokan and wiped her memory’s” he say’s venom laced in his voice referring to what Namora told him

“ We did not do that on purpose” she spat at me “ we were checking for any injuries or infection’s that may have occurred when she washed up.”

“ I would like to have both my daughter back immediately” she demand’s at me.

“ Well you see Y/n now remember’s your lies you told her and she’s enraged at you. She may be against you in the upcoming war if you do not allow me to kill the scientist. ” I look at her cockily

There was a moment of silence before she speak’s again “ what can I offer you in exchange?” She try’s to convince me “nothing” I say with a small cocky smile.

“I beg to differ. The American’s are preparing to blame Wakanda for your attack on their mining ship. Return my daughter’s and the scientist or I will inform them of your existence.” She threatens me and I step closer to her my eye’s dark with hatred and my voice dark.

“If you tell the American’s about, if you they to find us, or if I discover a single Wakandan ship in the ocean, I will kill the princess. I will come to Wakanda and I will kill you.” Venom laced all my word’s and she look’s at me with look fear and anger evident in her eye’s. I turn my back to he sprint back to the ocean and  started to swim back to Talokan making sure they weren’t following me while doing so.

When I arrive back to Talokan I walk to the princess holding cell only to find two guard’s dead and the prisoner’s missing. I move to the first one checking her pulse to find nothing I glance over at the second one and move swiftly move over to her and bend down on my knees cupping her cheek’s in my hand’s.

“Ba'ax úuch In le paalo?” what happened my child I say sympathetically to her.

“Le wakandanos. Ku talo'ob tuméen leti'ob. Yo'osal u biin juntúule' ti' leti'obe' utia'al u k'aax u yáantiken.” The Wakandans. they came for them. she say’s weakly her breathing getting shallower.

“K’uk’ulkan” she say’s delayed a little bit “Je'el wáaj a salvar in?.” K’uk’ulkan Can you save me? She say’s hopefully before she stop’s breathing and he closes his eye’s in sorrow.

Namora walk’s in seeing the scene with her spear in hand “Táan kíimil.” is she dead. She ask’s shakily.

“Je’el” Yes he say’s sadly and closer’s her eye’s “Je'elel paal.” Rest child

“Taalo'ob ka' jo’op Teeche táan u t’aan Utia’al Le Reina” they came while you spoke to the queen? Namora say’s with anger lacing her voice.

“Ma' K'a'abeta yantalto'on confiado ti' leti'ob chéen S leti' n” We shouldn't have trusted them only Y/n.

“Le princesa ts'o'ok u yilik k otoch. Ba'ax ka ti' leti'ob impide taal u Talokan.” The princess has seen our home what is stopping them from coming for talokan.

I pause for a moment this was the answer to my question hey choose war “Yaan in meentik yéetel” I will

I summoned the people of Talokan and began to float down to the centre of Talokan, with everyone giving me the 'Lik'ik Talokan' (the hand gesture) and bowing their heads, and I continued floating down with my hands above my head until my feet landed on the throne floor and I sat on the throne, repeating the greeting to them.

I grab my scepter near the throne and bang it on the floor making a loud rumble throughout Talokan.

“Líik’en, Talokan!” I shout throughout the nation and the people follow with the same “Líik'en, Talokan!”

"Táan cegado tumen alab óolal asociación. Ka k ts'o'ok in comprometido ti' tuláakal.” I was blinded by hope of partnership. And I have compromised all of us. I speak in a determined booming tone that echo’s throughout Talokan it get’s louder with each sentence’s.

Talokan ma' u moverá u ka’a. Namora. Attuma. Le ken terminemos yéetel leti'ob, mix pensarán ti' naats'al u Talokan.” Talokan will not move again. Namora. Attuma. When we are done with them, they will never think of approaching Talokan.

“Líik’ik Talokan!” Rise Talokan! I roar through out the nation once more and the Talokanil people repeat the chant after me.

(Time skip)

——————————————————————————————

We start swimming with only half of my army with me, we dive under the barrier once again once we reach outside Wakanda, then swim for 100km.

We make the water flood from the river onto the streets of Wakanda, and we take a few steps back before throwing our water bombs at the building in front of us, and placing more near other building’s penetrating the walls.

The flood is so powerful that it flips a river boat, and more of the bombs we dropped detonate. More of our soldiers arrive on the back of an orca whale, while the talokanil women sing melodiously, luring the Wakandian air force to the edge of the building and jumping in drowning themselves.

My head appear’s above the water with my scepter as we walk on to the land my brow’s furrowed and my eye’s anger filled as I touch the sand I'm meet with Namora and three more Talokanil and they kneel down.

Namora stand’s up after a couple of second’s “Le defensas ku séen alejado ti' le palacio. Bejla'e' yaantal yo'osal ti' teechi’.” The defences have been lured away from the palace. It’s up to you now. She say’s looking me directly in to my eye’s.

"Níib óolal. Je'el u páajtal a bin in ch'a' Y/n bejla’e’" Thank you. You can go search for Y/n now she bow’s her head and run’s off.

I hear someone approaching from behind me and give him a side eye before he hits me with his knobkerrie, I lift my arm, flexing it, and it shatters against my vibranium-made necklace. I look back at him, quickly turning around and punching him directly in the chest, shattering his armour, and he's flown back into a bar.

The Talokanil people flee to the sea as a Talon Fighter flies directly towards us, shooting at us. I remained standing in the same place, unaffected by the lasers just dust covered me. I deflected the blasts that were directed at me with my sceptre. along with flying up and dogging the blast.

Once I reach it I slice the wing off it and it drops down. I'm targeted by two more, and my wing accelerates past them and bounces off their windshields. Then I sliced off the wings, stabbing my scepter under the Talon, and slamming it into another.

I looked behind me to find another one coming at me. This one looked like the general and it started firing at me. In the process of dodging and swerving, I got close enough to cut off the wing with my scepter, cutting it in half. I watched it go down crashing into buildings along the way.

After making it to the queen's throne room, I stare at her from the outside of the glass. I try to stab my scepter into the window only to leave a small crack. As I pull it out, I descend to the edge of the building and look at her with a glare of anger. Her deadly gaze turns toward me as she pulls the scientist behind her.

My gaze lingers on her before I smile and dive down the building to grab some water bombs. I return with eight bombs, which I hurl at the windscreen. I watch as it enters the glass, obliterates the throne room and breaks the glass beneath it,  falls through, dragging the scientist and the queen with with it.

I wait a few minutes to make sure they are truly dead before I leave. When the door opens and two people rush in, my eyes start to enlarge.

“She did this.” I say as they lay both of them on there back’s to resuscitate them “in two months time, I will return with my entire army, and you will join us against the surface world, to I will wash Wakanda from the face of the earth.” I spoke in a firm, booming tone that grew louder with each sentence.

I look over at the door again to see the princess run into the room with a guard “ Mama! Mama!” She scream’s for her mother.

“Bury your dead, mourn your losses. You are queen now.” I say pointing at her and I fly back at full speed into the water and leave Wakanda.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.5K 341 21
Mira is the descendant of Poseidon the god of the sea, she's also The princess of Atlantis and....a MERMAID. 6 years later she discovers that some su...
550 37 11
Fantasies/short stories about the one and only Mbaku😌
22.4K 736 16
"𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠, 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙮, 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠. 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣."...
29.6K 602 10
ROSS BOSS. ❝ THERE IS SOMETHING MORE DANGEROUS IN THIS WORLD THAN A HUMILIATED MAN, A NASTY WOMAN.❞ in which Everett Ross's daughter falls in lov...