Two Worlds Same Threats

By MaRvEl4yOu

She is likely to be curious about the different customs and cultures of the other word, and may be willing to... More

Chapter 1 Snatched from us
Chapter 2 In Honour of you
Chapter 3 Fish Man
Chapter 4 To close
Chapter 5 We should find the fish man and kill him
Chapter 6 My favourite coloniser
Chapter 7 Conscious or Unconscious
Chapter 9 What the hell
Chapter 10 Oh my god
Chapter 11 Its been so long
Chapter 12 'El Niño sin Amor'
Chapter 13 Don't bullshit me
Chapter 14 Bury your dead Mourn your losses
Chapter 15 It could have been different
Chapter 16 Mama! Mama!
Chapter 17 The world has taken too much for you to still be considered a child.
Chapter 18 Don't you dare leave me
Chapter 19 98. 7 percent
Chapter 20 I'm sorry
Chapter 21 Can I get some of that too
Chapter 22 The sonic emitter have been destroyed
Chapter 23 If you cant make up your mind i'll do it for you
Chapter 24 She's gone this time Shuri

Chapter 8 Now get in the car

232 6 0
By MaRvEl4yOu

Y/n is driving her SSC Tuatara with Okoye in the passenger seat and Shuri and Riri in the back as we drive to her lab.

“Hey” Shuri grabs Riri’s hand “don't mind my older sister she doesn’t trust anyone” she says softly Riri just nods as her.

Y/n pulls up at a warehouse and we all get out.

"I just have to grab my work laptop," Riri said as they walked towards the warehouse.

"Please, don't touch anything," Riri warned, walking in. "You don't have to worry about that," said Okoye.

"It may not look like much but it's my life's work in here," Riri said.

"So, the design for the machine is on that laptop?" Okoye asked Riri who was opening up her backpack.

"Yeah."

"And you just leave it on a desk in a car garage?" Okoye deadpanned.

"I got 2065 byte encryption on that thing." Riri replied.

Y/n looked around, Shuri holds her older sisters hand as if she'd disappear. "That's impressive. Ever locked yourself out?" Shuri asked, looking at the bulletin board.

"It took me the whole semester to get back in. Had to build a functional quantum computer just to crack my own encryption." Riri said with a slight chuckle.

Y/n furrowed her brows looking closely at papers on the board.

"What is it your building here? Is it Stark tech?" Y/n questioned.

"I said don't touch anything," Riri shot back. Y/n raised a brow, not liking how she just avoided the question.

"Princess, American law enforcement has arrived at your location." Griot spoke.

“Shit” Shuri cursed.

"Who was that?" Riri asked, referring to the Al.

"My Al," Shuri answered. She let go of Y/n’s hand and walked over to the window, Riri following.  Okoye pulled up a visual on her Kimoyo Beads. "They're surrounding us.”

" Thought you said a merman was after me. That's the Feds," Riri argued. Shuri ignored her, pulling off her Kimoyo Beads that turned into the wasp and lodge itself on one of swat cars as a man stuck a knife in their tires.

"Let's just say you're a very wanted person," Y/n said.

"Oh I do not need this shit right now!”

Y/n blocked out whatever Riri was saying before jumping onto one of the boxes and opening the window.

“Y/n what are you doing?” Shuri exclaimed holding her hand trying to pull her back down.

“Relax shuri just see how many there are and their weaponry” Y/n says back to her little sister who’s grip on her hand releases slightly.

"Ay! Namor sank an entire ship of CIA operatives because of your little machine. So those po po out there, are the least of your worries," Okoye said, replying to whatever Riri was complaining about.

"General, they've got us surrounded. Maybe we should just split up," Shuri compromised.

Y/n laughed at Shuris idea "Out of question.”

"Does this car work?"  Y/n asked Riri with little patients, pointing to the car with a tarp on it. "No," Riri lied.

"Everything in this lab works. Including this bike," Shuri said.

Okoye catching onto what Shuri was suggesting. "Don't even think about it. Besides, there are four of us," Okoye said.

“three of y'all. I'm taking this," Riri said, pointing to some kind of suit hidden on the ceiling.

"Ooh! I knew it! Don't tell me that you built this in two months," Shuri said excitedly, looking up at it.

"I spent years on this...on and off."

Riri used some kind of controller to lower it down.

"Nice. Have you flown it yet?" Shuri asked.

"That thing can fly?" Okoye questioned.

"There's an entire YouTube channel dedicated to sightings of me," Riri laughed. “Awesome."

“tony stark wannabe" Y/n mumbles.

The lights suddenly turned off and Y/n immediately reached for Shuri out of concern. "I'm okay.” Shuri reassured

"We have an arrest warrant for student, Riri Williams!" Okoye heard them say through a loud speaker.

Shuri walked over to Riri and put a com behind her ear. "Wireless transmitter. So we can communicate." Shuri explained before walking over towards the car. "Don't try to run either," Y/n warned.

"General Okoye, Princess Shuri and Princess Y/n come out with your hands up!”

Shuri pulled off the tarp and Okoye looked at it with judgment.

"What a hunk of junk.”

"Hey, please be careful. Keys are on the seat." Riri said anxiously.

"Once we get to the other side of the bridge We can lose them in Boston traffic.”

"General, we really need to split up,” Shuri argued.

"Listen to me, we are not in your lab, we are in the field! Now get in the car!" Okoye answered irritably, refusing to allow Shuri out of her sight.

Shuri scowled. She walked around the automobile, placing a gadget on the hood so Griot could take control.

" The tactical until will breach the exit in three, two...one."

Y/n quickly jumped in to passenger seat of the car has Okoye started it.

"FBI! Don't move!" They barged into the door.

"What the hell is that?!" One exclaimed.

"Oh shit, she got an Iron Man suit! Fall back!”

"Stay where you are!”

Riri used one of the blasters to hit the cops but they ducked and she flew out through the open spot in the ceiling. “guess it can fly," Okoye mumbled.

"Griot!" Shuri rushed out of the car and onto her motor bike

"Yes, Princess?”

“Now!"

The car started and Okoye objected but it took off before she could get the princess back in.

“Shuri, No!"

Y/n gripped the assist grip as it slid to the left. Shuri jumped upon the bike as the automobile drove away, smashing the warehouse door. And Shuri took the opposite route, riding her bike through the double doors.

Y/n watched as Riri was flying.

"Let's go!" Riri cheered.

“Griot. Give me a visual” shuri said while dogging the police.

“Griot take us to Shuri. Or I will drive my spear so deep into your CPU, you will not be able to process basic input for a millennia” Okoye threatened.

“One moment general” Griot complied if he had emotion in his voice he would sound frightened.

A couple moment’s after we were here Shuri talk though the transmitters “Okoye, Y/n I'm on my way to you.”

“Griot give Okoye control of this vehicle right now!” I shouted at Griot impatiently.

“Im clearing you a path.” Griot said after stoping the car from being hit by two more police car’s “she’s all your’s general.”

Y/N glances back and sees another one driving at us at full speed behind us. Taking my spear, I drove it into the back of the car, and Okoye started reversing the car in a hurry.

As the car make’s contact with he vibranium spear it flips over and onto the ground out of our way, and okoye turns the car around when it is fully turned around I pull my spear out of the back.

“I taught you well it seems” Okoye stated and I rolled my eyes

"We need to find an extraction point.” Y/n said to Shuri who was driving next to them.

"There's one across this river," Shuri said.

“Hey, yo they cuttin' off the bridge!" Riri warned.

"Princess, there is a surveillance drone locked onto you," Griot warned.

"How high?!" Shuri asked.

“ Thirty-thousand feet." Griot said.

"Hang on, I got it," Riri said.

"Riri, I'm not sure you can reach that drone without an oxygen mask!” Shuri warned.

After Riri shot down the drone, she was unable to remain conscious at the time for long due to a lack of oxygen.

“Oxygen, zero percent” Griot informed

” The drone is no longer tracking you," Griot informed Shuri and Y/n.

"Riri! Are you okay?!" Shuri asked in worry.

"Yeah. I'm good," Riri reassured them.

. “ And, no worry. I got a special delivery for y'all in three, two, one.”

The drone come’s flying down at full speed and police cars light up  in flames and the path is cleared for us.

"Nice one, Riri!”

As they drove down the bridge, something suddenly grabbed hold of Riri's suit and caused her to crash down, unconscious on the ground.“Riri!” Shuri exclaimed. Y/n’s eyes widened when a water bomb exploded. Flipping the car and shuri being thrown off the bike.

Okoye gasps  “what just happened?” I ask in slight shock as I look to Okoye then we both look to Shuri.

“Shuri!, Shuri!” There was a simultaneous scream from me and Okoye. The struggle to get out of the car is overwhelming until Okoye uses her spear to cut us off and force us out of the car. It was a hard breath I drew my anxiety growing after I reached Shuri's unconscious state. As Griot speaks, I use my kimoyo beads to check her vital signs.

“ The princess’s vitals are stable general and Y/n”  I sigh in relief when I hear there is a steady beat.

“Im going to kill that scientist!” Y/n yells pissed off in Xhosa. She looks at the unconscious Riri and decides her options then she looks back to Shuri. Okoye and Y/n look over when hearing metal scrape against the concrete.

Okoye pick’s up her spear and runs over to cut the rope that was dragging her along the ground. We watch as the rope retrace’s and hit’s the rail before it hit’s the water with a splash.

Suddenly, there is a sudden explosion of water as a whale jumps out of the water. There were four blue people attached and landed on the bridge. Another whale did the same thing as the first. This time, a much bigger man jumped on the bridge with a crake in the ground; they were all blue.

I observe them and examine each one separately. I am staring at a woman I recognise from that beachside evening, and we keep looking at each other until I notice Okoye thrust her spear into the ground and speak up in a menacing manner while pulling off her blazer.

“Take another step closer and I will kill you all.” She says taking her spear out of the ground.

“ Drop your weapon’s” I look back to see police arrive to the scene, and the blue woman looking back a them, than to her until see speaks in a what I assume is talokan.

“Kíinsik le científico Teene' in ocuparé ti' le testigos”Kill the scientist I will take care of the witnesses

“Ma’alo’ob" alright the other guy responds to her request which I assume is about killing Riri which I don't have a problem about.

She runs back toward the police and sends her spear into there hearts and slicing there throats which I honestly found attractive.

I stay near Shuri to make sure she remains safe while Okoye starts fighting the four I don't worry about it since I know she can handle herself.

A couple minutes past till the woman runs back aiming for Riri. I know Shuri would never forgive me if I let the 19 year old die tonight so I run in-front of her and held her off.

The battle is savage as they go back and forth with remarkable skill you could almost see the murderous glare both warrior’s held as they fought with aggression. But Namora was able to get the upper hand during the battle and was able to punch Y/n in the ribs.

After a series of exchanges, Namora was impressed. she smirk’s. someone could match her fighting skills and give her a challenge.

Y/n dodged another hit and lunged. She got a good hold on Namora and shoved her against the bridges railings. Namora’s eye’s narrowed and she smiled. She throw her head forward, then slammed her forehead into Y/n’s nose releasing her.

Cartilage cracked and blood wet Y/n’s lips.

Namora pauses and eye’s the woman who she had seen on the beach, and the only one who had seen her that night and didn’t  say anything.

"What is your name?" Namora asked Her quietly making sure the other would not hear her while she continues the fight.

Y/n raises an eyebrow at her, her voice it was so hypnotic, it was like I was drawn to her when she started talking her deep drown eyes were suffocating and her ancient clothing reminded me of royalty “depends if you tell me your princess?”

She looks directly in my eyes and say’s “don’t call me princess” she hisses at her and continues the fight she responds with “Namora” and slices my thigh.

Y/n hisses in pain and delivers a blow to the back of her knee and knee’s her in the face  “ Pretty name dove” Y/n responds seductivly “ Y/n’s mine.”

Namora looks up, blood streaming down her face, and freezes in place. She knew who she was, and she didn't want to hurt her, but she needed to appear believable. Yet she was stunning; her eyes reminded her of Talokan, a tranquil and lovely location.

“ Give us the scientist and we will let you and your friend live” she say’s trying to be convincing but fails when I think of how disappointed Shuri would be in her older sister it would break her heart.

I sigh “ I would but my people and my sister would be deeply disappointed in me letting that happen” I lean closer to her ear and say “ but I wouldn’t mind” I can see the smirk forming on her lips and I pull back.

Looking back at the battle, I saw Okoye being thrown off the bridge by one of their water bombs and Shuri waking up. I rushed over to check on her, ignoring the agony pain in my thigh, but Shuri ran in front of them and managed to talk with them with the aid of Griot.

“Im shuri yéetel lela' S leti' n princesas wakanda, táan in yaayan u k bise'ex ti' Namor utia'al u ma' Meente'ex loob ti' chichanile.”Im shuri and this is Y/n princesse's of wakanda, i demand that you take us to Namor do not bring harm to this girl.

You give shuri an are-you-crazy look and she reciprocates I sigh and curse under my breath and put my index and thumb on the tip on my nose and bow my head.

I feel as through I was being watched and so I look up to see Namora looking at me. it couldn’t be that bad going to Namor if Namora was there.

Y/n decides her options, when she decides she grab’s Shuri’s hand and give a little squeeze to say you will go with her.

Attuma and Namora approach both of us, remove their water masks, and place them on our faces, covering our mouths and noses "Musik" breath. Griot speaks for us, and we do what we are ordered. When the stench passes through my body, it nearly reminds me of chloroform, but before I could do anything it goes black and my legs give way but I don't hit the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 98 19
I do NOT own anything from Civil War or The Black Panther, this is only a fanfic. All rights go to Marvel! I only added in my Y/N's character and her...
42.2K 1.7K 28
"They said the sunsets in Wakanda were the most beautiful thing in the world, but as I sat there watching the sunset right in front of me, I just cou...
10.2K 356 5
Your love runs like water over me. When the drops dance on my skin, they are your fingertips, searching, as if you can simply pry open my rib cage, f...
1.1K 35 17
⚠︎ 𝖨𝖭𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖤 ⚠︎ ⚠︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁.𝐏 𝟐 ⚠︎ ⚠︎ (𝑯𝑬/𝑯𝑰𝑴) 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑵𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑺 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑼𝑺𝑬𝑫 ⚠...