Landing With My Birdie

By Batboys_Lover1939

Y/N has finally come back after 8 years, Dick and her are now 22. THey have grown over the time but now they... More

Welcome...Back
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
!Chapter 5!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ( SMUT)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

165 1 0
By Batboys_Lover1939

Previous Chapter- "I love you Y/N, thank you for tonight" I pressed a kiss to his jaw before laying back on his chest "I love you too Dick, and don't thank me for sex". He laughed lightly "sorry" we both yawned together making us both laugh "goodnight baby", I closed my eyes "night flyboy".

A/N: Sorry for missing 2 weeks, I had a lot to study for but I am back. Hopefully, I should be able to finish these books by end of May or June but no promises :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke to a nice warm body making a smile appear on my face as I slowly ran my hands up and down his chest. I moved closer to him and pressed kisses along his jaw which made him move. I laughed very quietly to not wake him up then moved down his throat to his chest still pressing kisses along the way. When I got to the top of his abs I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me on top of him.

I was startled at first but put on an innocent smile when my eyes met his. He pulled me into a short kiss "good morning beautiful" I chuckled "good morning handsome" a smirk came to his face. I shook my head "just the smallest compliment is enough to put that look on your face" he shrugged before his smirk went to a genuine smile "it's coming from you".

I put my forehead against his making us both sigh in contentment "I love you Y/N" I pressed my lips to his making his grip on me tighten by a fraction. I moved my hands so they rested on the sides of his neck making him groan into our kiss.

We pulled away for air and I bit my lip before leaning back into the kiss, I pushed myself up a little so I could slowly grind my hips against his making him moan before pulling away. "You are gonna be the death of me" I shrugged before going to lean back in but his phone rang. We both looked at each other "my money is on miss priss" he laughed before moving me off him gently to get his phone. I lay on my side as he took the call and after he hung up he looked at me making a smirk come to my face "was I right?".

He rolled his eyes before pecking my lips one last time "just get up and get dressed baby we have to head to the manor, they all want to have a discussion on what to do about our dilemma". I looked away and turned back to him with a worried look, he gave me a light smile before softly cupping my chin "everything is going to be ok, I promise".

I nodded before pushing the covers off of me and starting to get ready, I walked to my bag I kept in the closet to pull out some clothes. "We really have to officially move you in" I turn to him while pulling on some underwear and strapping my bra on "oh really, I thought I already was".

He also came over to the closet and wrapped his arms around my waist "you wouldn't still be rotating your clothes in and out of that bag" I shrugged "it's really not that bad, besides we have been busy". He pulled away and started to get ready as well "not so busy that I can't take you shopping to make this apartment more you".

I finish putting on a pair of leggings and a simple t-shirt with a hoodie on top. Once I am done Dick turns to me dressed in jeans and a t-shirt as well "are you stealing my hoodies now" I shrug and head to the door to put my shoes on. Once I had everything I needed I grabbed a jacket for him in case he gets cold, he finally comes out of the bedroom and grabs the key then the jacket I was holding out while giving me a quick kiss in thanks.

I open the door and he is right behind me and staring at me "what's wrong" he doesn't say anything just gives me a slight smirk "your already fitting in with my routine" he goes to walk out the door and along the way giving me a light slap on the ass making me blush.

Time Skip

We took his bike and I teased him practically the whole way, which had him frustrated by the time we arrived at Wayne manor. We got off his bike and I started walking to the door trying not to laugh at his state, but before I could walk a foot I felt him grab my wrist and twist me around.

He pulled me against his chest with one hand wrapped around my waist and the other on my chin so I was looking at him "one of these days we are going to crash because you are such a tease" I smiled innocently "well wouldn't we both die happily then" he chuckled and shook his head. He moved his hand from my chin to my waist and his other hand slipped down to my ass.

"What do you want me to do about my little problem, you caused it" I bit my lip before dragging my hand down his abs before reaching his erection. I cupped his making him groan "I could fix it...we didn't get to do it last night" he actually gripped my ass now.

"Y/N we are outside and they are expecting us" I roll my eyes "are you going to act like I didn't let you suck on my chest on the fire escape that one night". A little blush grew on his face so I smiled before pulling his hand around the side of the house where there were few windows. I lightly pushed his against the side of the house and got down on my knees.

He pulled at my hair to get my attention "we don't have to...I didn't mean to pressure you into this by saying it was your fault" I smiled up at him "Dick you weren't really lying I was teasing you the whole way, I promise you I am not pressured I was waiting for this" he shook his head before leaning fully against the wall.

"I wouldn't leave you with what looks like such a ... painful situation" I undo his jeans and pull him out of his boxers. He started twitching in my hand making me bite my lip before licking his tip, which made his grip on my hair tighten a little. I looked up at him "are you ok" he nodded so I wrapped my hand around his length and moved my thumb over the tip making his hips buck slightly. I started licking up his cock before taking him in my mouth, and he started to squirm.

I took as much of him as I could causing me to gag being almost all the way around him, I started to play with whatever I couldn't fit in my mouth. I heard his moans begin to roll out slowly and his breathing getting faster. I started to gain a little confidence so I tried moving my tongue around a little to see his reaction, I heard his breath hitch.

His hips started to move at a faster pace triggering my gag reflex as he got deeper causing tears to well up in my eyes. I started to meet his movement since he seem to like that, I also reached for his hand and rest it back on my head since he moved it to try and grip the wall when I sped up. He wrapped his hand in my hair making me moan around him which pulls another groan out of him.

I hallowed my checks sucking harder which made his thrust get sloppy "Y/N- baby I am...pull off" I ignored him and kept going and speeding up. He mumbled my name a few times before his cum shot down my throat with his loud moans in the background.

I pulled away from him and looked at him out of breath and clinging to the wall behind him. I swallowed his cum before reaching up to his hand in my hair "was that ok" he finally looked down at me still panting "it- was amazing baby". I smiled at the fact that I pleased him, He removed his hand from my hair and then helped me up making me laugh "I can move Dick, the question is can you" he laughed softly before pulling me to his chest "I can move, I just need to catch my breath".

I attached my hand to his before pressing my lips to his which made him pull me closer with one hand now on my ass. We both pulled away "I love you Dick and now that we have slept together anything is fair game for our relationship ok.

I will tell you if I feel pressured". He nodded before quickly kissing me again "ok, I love you too Y/N" he tucked himself back into his boxers before re-doing his jeans.

He grabbed my hand before leading us both inside only to see everyone waiting. Miss priss was also there making me roll my eyes as we both took a seat "you two are late" I smirk and go to speak up before Dick squeeze my waist making me look at him with a matching smirk "don't, she will notice eventually" he looks over at Jason "because my brothers certainly do" I look over at Jason to see him trying to hold in his laughter.

She finally speaks again "notice what" Jason finally doesn't hold back and his laughter fills the room. We give him a minute to calm down before he speaks still out of breath "you- you to gosh you finally slept with her" I heard Miss priss gasp and stand up "you what". I rolled my eyes before standing up myself "problem?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

Let's see what Barbra has to say next chapter 😒 lol

Stay tuned for future drama!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 6.3K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
51K 1.1K 12
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ Batfam x reader headcanons and more
1.4K 33 13
"So, what really happened while I was gone?" "You want me to start from the beginning?" "Sure."
80.4K 1.7K 31
Y/N and Dick used to know each other when they were younger, but they got separated and now there finally reuniting after all these years. But there...