MaNan || Unconditional Love✅

By RandomThoughts07

A Secret Love Story Of MaNan No Mystery a Simple Cute Love story of our very Own MaNan where a rude arrogant... More

Characters
Murthy/Malhotra Mansion and MaNan Paradise
1.MaNan First Meet
2.Their Lives
3.Insecurities & Some Family Time
4.The Proposal💞
5.Evil Plan😈
6.Much Needed
7.Truth&Dare
Engagement Decor and Dresses
8. Engagement💞
9.Pampering Her Baby💞
Wedding Decorations.
10.Some lessons&Hot Romance💞
11.Wedding Bells
Island Pics
12.In Their Own world💞🌎
13.Wet Romance💞
14.Friends/Family Talk
Character Sketch 2
Strip War intro and their dressing
15. Strip War😉
16.Accident😣
17.No Means No
18.Family Sunday
19.Routine Check-up💉
New Stories.
20.Monster Manik
21.Hurt😤
22.Manofy😜
23.Punishment😈
New Story
24.Anniversary/Birthday🎂
Mountain House🏡
25.Good/Bad News
26.UltraSound
28.Little Angels💕
29.Possessive Dadda💕
30.Happy beginings✨
tree House/Kiaan Anya
Bonus-1
Bonus-2
Bonus-3
Your Views
Give a try
Bonus-4
Bonus-5
Happy❤️

27.Happy Days✨

2K 139 104
By RandomThoughts07

3rd Month
Its 3rd Month of Nandu's Pregnancy And Manik Malhotra Is fully working from home He Don't leave her even for a sec He us always there with her doing Everything for Her Becoz Of Twins her mood swings Are severe. While Jigar also Work from home and asha Said That There are so many doctors They can mange Few months Without them So she is literally On Maternity Leave.

Its 3am At Night
Manik was sleeping Peacefully Hugging Nandu While she was admiring him She is not feeling sleepy it happens sometimes she really wants to sleep but she can't get any sleep. So she spent That time admiring her baby And soon she sleeps But right now she is hungry.And She Don't even Want To wake him And Due to her mood swings she starts crying. Manik wake up listening her cries. He panick Seeing her Cry while Nandu Cry more seeing he is awake Becoz of her.

Ma: Jaan What happened Are you hurt Is it hurting somewhere Tell me do you need anything should we go to doctor Jaan Don't Cry.

He said while wiping her tears.

Nan(crying):Manii

Ma: Ji Jaan I am here only See tell me Kya hua main hoon na i will make it okay.

But she hug her and kept crying Seeing her like that Manik also had tears in his eyes.

Ma(Shouts): Jigiiiiiiii.

Jigar and Asha Was sleeping peacefully In each other's Arms Smiling When Jigar Listen Manik shouts and He wake up with a jerk making asha To wake up Without wasting a sec Jigar Runs To Manik's Room followed by asha And see Manik having tears trying to console Crying nandu. He Panick But Soon compose himself.

Jigar Went and crease his hairs manik look at him helplessly He wipe his tears And take Nandu Out of his embrace And Asha come and Hug Manik to calm him down.

Jigar wipe Nandu's Tears and cup her face.

Jig: Shhh Bacha See Bhaiyu Is Here Now Tell me Kya Hua Apko Kahin Lagi Hai Kahin dard Ho raha hai.

Nandu nod in no cutely with teary Eyes.While Three of them sigh in relief.

Jig: Okay Then Apko Kuch Chahiye Bhook Lagi Hai Mere Bache Ko.

She nod in yes cutely Making three of them laugh.

Jig: Itni Si Baat Thi So Why were you crying Bacha.

Nan: Becoz I Didn't Wanted to Break My Baby's Sleep he was sleeping so peacefully and I ruined It.I am So Bad Na I am very Bad Girl

And again she burst into tears.Jigar Sigh While Asha Hug Manik tightly and Crease His Back.

Jig: Acha Okay Okay Shhh First listen to me without crying After that cry as much as you want okay.

Nandu Look at him cutely and Node while Manik glare at him for Giving her permission to cry.Asha Laugh Seeing him glaring.

Jig: So Tell Me If Manik were in your place and he was hungry and you were sleeping and he don't want to wake you up but Due to some disturbance of his you wake up So Is He a bad Boy.

Nan: No No How Can He be bad he was just hungry and I don't have Any problem Waking up at any hour if he us hungry He is more important to me than my sleep Ever.He Is The Best In the Whole World.

Ma: Sam way you are The best In thus Whole World Jaan and I also don't have Any problem in waking up for you I can do anything for you But I Can't see tears in your Eyes It hurts I can't Handle Them I can Handle any pain in the world but not tears in your eyes.

He said with teary eyes Nandu was calm now She hug Him Tightly.

Nan: I am sorry Baby I promise I will try my best Not to cry Becoz I don't have much control over My Mood swings Na.

She come out hug and both wipe each other's tears Jigar Kiss both of their forehead.

Jig: So Now As You Guyz Wake I am also Hungry So Tell me What do you want to eat Chef jigar In your service.

He bowed Down Dramatically Making them laugh.

Ash: First You should Wear Some Clothes you Might catch Cold Roaming around Like this And You too Mr.Malhotra.

Man/jig: We Are Not Weak.

Nandu and Asha Glare At them.

Man(cutely):Are Yaar it will take time to wear clothes and I am Comfortable Like this Only Na And There is No one her other then you guys.

Jig: exactly.

They make Puppy face which melts both the ladies.

Ash: Okay fine Lets go to kitchen And What's The dish.

Manan: Jigar Special Butter Chicken.

Jig: Literally Itni raat Ko butter chicken and you can't Have My Special chicken Nandu it will not be good for you.

Nandu Pout Sadly And Jigar Sigh He can't see this.

Jig: Okay Fine I will make butter chicken But new recipe According To Your Health I have already had a detailed Talk with shefali Don't worry It will be yummy Come on.

They all went In kitchen Asha Manik and Nandu Sit On the Slab While He make The food.

Manik Asha Nandu Playing Rock paper scissors.

Ma: Rock Paper Scissors.

Nan: scissors

Ash: Scissors

Ma: Rock.

He smash His Fist on both of their hands.

Ma: yayyyy You can't win over me Doll.

Ash: You cheated I Don't believe In this.

Ma: Losers only left with petty excuses huh.

Jigar laugh Seeing them.

Ma: Jaan Tell me Did I ever cheat.

Nan: No Never My baby Is The best he never do These cheap tricks.

Manik show his tongue to asha And she shows him her fake anger.Manik see thus and Then Look at Nandu.

Nan:Do what you do always.

Manik smile and Jigar come and stand infront of asha and Manik starts to tickle her while jigar make sure she don't fall from there.

Ash: Hahaha Bhaiiiiiiii Bashhhhhhh Okayyy Okayyyy You Hahahha didn't Hahahah Cheat.

Manik stop Asha hug Jigar while manik crease her back to hel her catch her Breath soon she becomes normal.Manik see Nandu Get in a comfortable position after struggling for few mins.

Ma: Jaan This Is very difficult For You Na. Handling So many Changes In your Body You must Feeling so angry on me Na Becoz of me you are like this only. If its Our Baby Then why only you should go through all this Why not me also.This Is Not fair That's Why most of Man Don't Respect You Ladies Becoz they don't go through what You do.

nandu Look at him with pride in her eyes His Baby is So caring He has A Pure Heart and she will Not let anyone ever ruin this.Nandu Kiss his forehead and Take his hands and kiss them one y one and hold them in her hands.

Nan: First Yeah It Is difficult Forme These many changes In my body Suddenly It feels weird I sometimes Just want to yell But Seeing your one smile Make my heart flutter in happiness When You giggles cutely That music Is so soothing It Tells Me That How Lucky I am To Have Our Symbol Of Love In me And I can never feels angry about the thing which I love The most How Can I be angry For the love you showed on me. And Why only Me So Its Not only me Its Us I know I am Having physical And Emotional Changes so do You Like You just woke up from sleep at late night Which You hates but you didn't complain You hates Bigg boss but you see with all the interest when I want to see with you You have left your whole office and you don't work much at home also So that you can Take care of me we shift In the room downstairs Becoz It will be difficult for me to go up and down Even if i want to go you carry me These small gestures is all a gurl want in this phase I don't need anything other then Your presence baby and about other people Most of the people Do Respect and Care for their partners in this there is only some people who don't respect ladies and they are not good They Just feel that women are weaker then them.

Manik noded in understanding And Hug her.Nandu Kiss his forehead.

Jig: I am So proud of You Bacha You are The best mother Your kids are lucky to have you guyz as their parents.And Come on Your food is ready.

All three of them Left the slab and settled on the dinning table manik and Nandu feeds each other. While Jigar and asha also do the same.Soon they finish food and left for their room to sleep.

Manik was laying on her lap Talking to His babies Manik was in full father mode.

Ma: I am Angry On You Babies Okay Not Much But A little bit I am You guyz Should make It easy Nit difficult for your Mumma You know Mothers are so loving caring they love us the most and you guyz are so lucky that you have Jaan as Your Mumma She is the best in the whole world You guyz should take care of her Love Her and Make her feel relax Don't strain her and don't be sad I am not scolding you guyz I am Just teaching you guyz Okay And I am not very much angry Okay You Guyz are My best babies and mumma Dadda Loves you both so much okay.

Manik kiss her belly Nandu smile seeing him like this Its beyond Amazing Phase of her life. manik Smile seeing her admire him. He blush Making her Laugh and she cutely pulls his cheeks lightly and kiss them.

Nan: My bacha is The best Father. Come Lets sleep. You want You feedy.

Manik Noded with twinkle eyes Nandu smile and Kiss his both eyes and close them she takes off her shirt and Put her nipple in his mouth and he Suck his milk happily.Soon Both of them sleep.

After few days
Manik Is Giving her a bath with salt water to relieve pain its suggested by shefali it helped alot in Her 3 month Its the end of her first trimester They are going for a checkup Today But for few days Nandu is not feeling Okay she is Vomiting Alot which stoped after her exercise and diet chart and she feeling nausea.

Nan: Manii It Done I am fine Now.

Manik Carefully take her out she can feel him tensed He us very tensed about her health No matter how much she make him understand He can't see any logic when She goes through all that.They come to their Room After Dressing up.

Nan: Baby Its...

And She again runs to the washroom and throw up again. manik crease her back and Hold her hairs.When she is done he wash her face Nandu Completely fall on her manik close the tap and then see that She passed out.

Manik quickly pick up and run from there room Jigar and asha See him coming out of their room with nandu.

Jig: What Happened To her.

Ma: I Don't Know She just passed Out

Ash: Okay okay don't panick she will be okay lets get her to hospital.

They soon settled in the car and reach hospital in No time. Manik was already to cry But he was holding on he don't want to fall weak.He Want to be strong for her. his eyes were red.

Shefali come and see nandu.

Shef: she is okay Manik You guys wait outside she will be awake soon.

Ma: She is okay na My Babies.

Shef: yes manik Now let me make her perfect okay.

All three left from the room. Jigar Hug Manik hiding his face in his neck. Holding his head.

Jig(Whispers): I am Here No one Can See you bacha Let out.

That's It For Manik he hug him Tightly and Cry while he holds him tightly Hiding him from the world No one could Really see him and tell what He is doing. Jigar Kept creasing his back.

Jig: She is fine Nothing happened to her okay Your Babies are also fine And You don't Need to be strong always Its okay To break Its okay to let your guard down we are there to hold you Samjha. Just Trust Me Nothing Will ever happen to any of them. I wont Let It.

Manik was completely calm now Soon he stops crying Still he was hugging him. Jigar is his big brother Father And No matter how much big you become you always needs your father. like Manik will always need Jigar's assurance That He is there and he won't let anything happens to them.

Jigar kiss his head time to time and kept creasing his head.Shefali come manik kept hugging him he don't want to show his state to anyone.

Shef: They are all Okay I have Attached Iv To her it will finish in an hour And then we can Talk about it and there nothing to worry about. She will be awake In half an hour.

Asha: Thankyou.

Shef: Its My duty Only No need for this and you guyz can wait inside now.

Shfali went from there Manik wipe his eyes and nose on Jigar's T-shirt While he just smile Seeing his cute antics. they went inside Manik goes to The washroom and Wash his face and come back. He went and side hug Asha sitting on the couch.

Ash: They are Fine.

Man: They Are.

After half an hour Nandu Wake up jigar was sitting in the middle of couch Infront of her manik on his lap and Asha Resting her head on his shoulder waiting for her. Manik was just looking at her Seeing a Little Moment he get up and Help her to sit. asha pass her water. Which she gulps down.

Nan: I am.

Ma: Dare You Jaan Its Not your fault Okay And We are there for you Na Just relax It will finish in more 30 mins then we will talk to shefali okay And you guyz are fine. Just Relax Don't be scared they can feel it.

Nandu relax Manik crease her belly

Ma: Its Okay See Dadda Is here Nothing Happened Okay You both and Your sweet mumma is all okay now and see Your Mamu And Bua also Here You know na When we all are here nothing can go wrong so just relax My Babies.

All three of them smiling seeing this Adorable conversation.

Soon Nandu's Iv Finish There were sitting in her cabin.

Shef: First Of All You Are not drinking Enough water Nandini You should Drink lots Means Lots of Water like Gallons It is very important in pregnancy specially in twins and Don't worry About your passed out Your First trimester Just finish and Its Just some changes I have make a new diet chart and change you vitamins also And Do you exercise Regularly Okay and It all okay no need to be Afraid Everything is fine.

They smile and went jigar come and had a full conversation about her foods As Jigar is New Chef Appointed Only he make food and He takes care of everyone's Food.

5th Month

Manik as usual Talking to His Twinkles Like he call them Nandu Was laying on the bed on her back Manik was laying beside her side ways With his Elbow on the bed and head on his hand. The other hand on her belly.

Ma: So I was So sad And Your Mumma Came to me I didn't wanted to talk but she was so sweet and Innocent I couldn't control Myself and That was the best decision of my Life I love your Mumma Very much and I love My Twinkles Also Very very much They are the best babies In the world Right.

And Manik felt a kick on his Hand and His eyes wide with Nandu As well feeling the kick The kick was exactly on his hand Like High five. Both of them had slight tears in their eyes Its for the first time they are Moving and responding.

Ma: Yesh My Babies are the best And Mumma Dadda Love them alot.

Nandu also sit a little and out her hand on her belly and they felt Kicks On both of their hands Both twins respond to his Talks.

Ma: It's So Amazing Feeling I am Calling Jigar.

Manik calls Jigar and aks him to come in his room Jigar Come running to his room.

Jig(catching his breath): What happened.

Ash: Babe You okay.

Ma: We are Okay Come here.

He put their hand on her belly.

Nan: talk to them.

Jig: hain.

Ma: arey baat karo apne bhanja bhanji se English bhool gaye kya.

Jig: Acha Acha Hello My Cute Bunnies How You Doing Maza Aa raha hai na I know But when you guyz come out na we will do lots of masti We will Play Cricket and Dollhouse an...

Jigar and asha look at them to confirm that if its real when he said Dollhouse he felt the kick and on Cricket Asha Felt the kick. they also had tears in their eyes

Jig: Oh My God.

Ash: partner You are in my team We Will Play So many Games okay Just come out and our team will defeat all of them.

Jig: My Prince and Princess Responded to me Uff I love you both so much mY bunnies I can't wait to hold you In my arms.

And The night Spend Manik jigar and asha talking non stop to the twins.

Nan: They Must be sleep By now come on all of you off to bed.

And all three of them pout.

Nan: No no It's Too late Go And sleep and come baby you also sleep here quietly.

Jigar and asha went glaring at her But she ignores them And Before manik tries his more tricks She close his eyes and out her nipple in his mouth and he forgot the world and The sleep Hugging each other.

7th Month

All of them sitting in the living area was watching cartoon movie when Nandu screams they turn on lights.

Nan: Ahhhhhhhh

Ma: Jaan What Happened Are you Okay.

Manik crease her back.Jigar gives her water.

Ash: Drink It nandu Its False labour Contraction Water will help you get through.

Nandu noded and drink water while Manik keep Massaging Her back. Asha was Massaging her foots and Jigar was making her drink water slowly.

After few mins It was all okay for her but she had a happy smile On her face.

Nan: I am Fine Now I am so lucky to have you all.

Ma: We Are lucky to have You In our Life Jaan.

He kiss her forehead and peck her lips hard.making her smile.

Jig: Maine mana kiya tha na tujhe no naughty business My Bunnies are there.

Ma: And I also Told You My Twinkles Don't have problem With their Dadda Loving Their Mumma Okay.

Ash: Don't Ruin My Cute Babies Innocence Let them Come in this world atleast Bhai.

Manik glare at her.

Ma: My Babies will always be wayy More innocent Then You Miss.

Ash: Babe See what your Husband is calling me.

Ma: Uff when will your This flirty friend stop flirting with you Jaan.She is so annoying.

Nan: Oh So She was not annoying When you were Feeding her extra food taking it from cabir and Calling him bhukkad.

Ma: I was telling The truth My Doll was hungry She don't eat much Compare to that bhukkad. My sister Is the best Your Flirty Friend is annoying.

Jig: And You Miss kuch mint pehle hu apne bhai ki tarif kay pul bandh rahi thi ab kya hua

Ash: So I was Appreciating My Sweet Brother Not Babe's Jelo Husband.

Nan: Are You guyz aware That Your sister is only my flirty friend and your brother is one and only My jelo husband.

ManSha: No Its Different.

Jig: Leave Then Nandu They are gone case.

Manik and Asha Glare At him.

Nan: I want Ice cream.

Ma: Which Flavor Jaan I will just bought for you. We have Every flavor.

Nan: No I want to Eat From outside.

Ma: You Can't Eat from any vendor We have homemade ice cream for you and they are healthy also.

Nan: Maniii.

Ma: Jaan No na.

Nan: Okay But We will go out and eat Ice cream.

Ma: Okay Fine Let go on an Ice cream date.

Ma: Are You guyz coming.

Before asha could speak jigar cuts her off.

Jig: Go and Have Some Privacy And Give us also.

Ma: Ahmmmmm Acha g Okay fine.

Manik and Nandu went in their Room and change clothes and grab few flavors for her. nandu Went Towards the car.

Ma: Jigi Make sure to use protection As We aren't ready for More Babies for now Okay.

Manik yells and Run while Jigar Throw pillows at him.

Manik and Nandu was sitting on the small matters on the hill top eating ice cream.

Ma: Its Only Two Months left Then we will have them In our arms.

Nan: Yes They Will become an important part of our world.

Ma: we will not let them feel we don't have time for them we will always be there for them no matter if we have money or not we will Never compromise On their time and love U know Money Is important but It can never fill the void of our love.

Nan: Ofcourse We will Try Our Best I don't know We will be Best parents or not But We will try Our Best They will go through what you lived.

Ma: But If we Ignore Them If I felt Insecure of them if I felt left out and You ignore them for me or I do that to them.

Nan: Okay You won't Do That Becoz I know How Much You Love Them alot and If you felt Insecure I am there for you and it will be monetarily You won't Ignore them on that And You are My first Baby My everything But It doesn't Mean I will ignore Our Babies I love Them So much to Ignore You and I know Even You won't like That Don't think that you are going to mess up Okay I am there Everything will be fine I will ask you the same when you hold them and Then you answer me.

Manik kiss her forehead and nandu peck his lips hard making him smile.They sat their for some time.

After That Manik and Nandini Set their seats and made a bed and open the top roof and lay on The bed watching stars. Laying beside each other.

8 Month
Its 35 week Of Nandu's Pregnancy and She is very near to her delivery. most Of the Twins Born In 36 week Shefali has given her date after two weeks means In 37 week.It getting difficult for Nandu Her body pain swelling on foot shefali had advice her to just laze around don't do much.

Right Now Manik Is massaging Her foots and She wants to eat gol gappy.

Nan: Maniii.

Ma: Ji Jaan

Nan: maniii.

Nan: Ji Manii Ki Jaan.

Nandu Giggles Making him smile.

Nan: I want to eat Gol gappy.

Ma: Haww Nooo It's Not healthy for you.

Nan: But I want na Call jigar he will make according to his chart.

Ma: Okay wait.

Manik calls jigar and ask him to make gol gappy and He went and starts making it.

Nan: maniii.

Ma: Ji Jaaan Boliye.

Nan: I want to watch Doraemon.

Manik Become happy and Put Doraemon. They were laughing Watching a funny scene But soon Nandu stop and poke manik arm.

Nan:Maniiii

Ma: Manii ki Jaan Boliya na.

Nan: Shinchan lago yeh nahi dekhna

Ma: Jo Hukum mere Aqa.

Manik out Shinchan When jigar come with her gol gappy.

Nandu become happy she take two and Then Make a face.

Nan: I don't want to eat this.

Jig: But You wanted to eat this.

Nan(little loudly): Now I don't Want to

Jig: acha acha Shant bolo kya khana hai I will make.and Just tell me what and you didn't hurt me okay Bacha.

Nan: Aloo Pratha.

Jig: Abhi laya.

Jigar goes and Make aloo pratha while Nandu kept asking manik to change cartoons. After a little time span.

Jigar come with pratha and gave it to her and she have it happily.

Nan: I am Disturbing You guyz Alot Main Bihat Zayada kar rahi hoon na.

Manik hug her and crease her head.

Ma: Nahi Jaan You are not doing much This Is All our Naughty Babies You are the best And we don't have any problem Seriously We Love To do all this for you.

Nan: Sachii

Ma: Muchiii.

Nandu smile making Him also smile.

That's all For now Hope you guyz like it and Feel free to tell me If you don't like anything.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 25K 51
A Mafia love story featuring Manik and Nandini. Manik Malhotra who is a dangerous mafia who does not think twice before killing anyone, his paths cro...
1M 54.3K 50
Manik malhotra who have lost everything. Who didn't know what is warmth of mother, who didnt know how it feels when father gives you all blessings...
56.9K 2.8K 33
From I Don't Care About Her to 'SHE IS MINE' Manik Malhotra the only son of Malhotras...
5.2K 656 13
She Left Him He Still Love Her She Broke Him He Still Need her only His Family Hates Her For Them she is A cruel Mother and wife For him She is stil...