สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s sสแดแด˜สœแดษดส โžฏ ๐”—๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ง๐”ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By pqstels

"๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก. ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๏ฟฝ... More

สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s sสแดแด˜สœแดษดส
Miyuki Kamiya
แด€แด„แด› แดษดแด‡
00
NEW COVER

01

113 12 59
By pqstels

The beaming sun casted a rosy hue across the morning sky and golden fingers of sunlight lit up everything it touched, fluffy white clouds drifting oh-so-lazily in the gentle breeze that came soon after, blowing soft strands of midnight into the girl's face, causing her to lift her hand as she softly pushed the pieces of hair behind her ear.

Dirt crunched and small pebbles skidded away as the girl walked, a dark blue haori with white snowflakes embroidered in covered the girl's frame and her violet colored eyes scanned the area.

It was early evening when she had arrived at a large hill and as she walked up, her eyes widened in wonder at the beautiful sight.

Bright flowers, the same shade as her eyes, hung down from the branches of the tree and reaching up, Miyuki gently ran her fingers along the soft petals of the flowers, a gentle smile on her face.

A soft hue of indigo reflected off of her face as the light reflected off of the flowers and a sigh of relaxation left the young girl.

The light breeze that swept through the air made Miyuki close her eyes in bliss for a moment, before she slowly opened them and began to make her way forward.

Moving up the stairs, the young girl paused and took a look around, taking in the sight before her.

There were quite a few applicants and two children; a young boy and young girl, who looked eerily similar in looks with bright purple eyes, were quietly watching the applicants.

Looking at each and every applicant, Miyuki frowned and placed her hand on the hilt of her sword, knowing that a few would barely survive. After all, demons were quick and stealthy, so that would mean at least a few people would be caught by surprise, their lives ending from an attack.

'Everyone.. we thank you for coming here tonight. To the Demon Slayer Corps Final Selection'

'There are demons imprisoned here on Mt. Fujikasane, captured alive by Demon Slayer swordsmen, and are unable to leave'

'That is because wisteria, which demons hate so much, blooms even out of season from the bottom to halfway up the mountain. However, there is no wisteria from this point on, and so demons abound'

'You'll need to survive here for seven days to pass Final Selection'

Together, the siblings bowed slightly and their lanterns glowed brightly, illuminating the slightly brighter area.

'And now, be on your way'

To say that the forest gave Miyuki an awful and eerie feeling would be the biggest understatement.

Sticks lightly crunches underneath her feet as she ran through the trees and her beautiful midnight blue haori softly fluttered behind her as she raced forward, pebbles flying.

The branches that hung overhead casted a sinister aura throughout the entire forest and Miyuki's body buzzed with unease, her hand tightening on the hilt of her blade.

As soon as her right foot hit the ground, an electrifying energy buzzed through her body and eyes of violet widened as she jumped back, a cloud of dust appearing as a demon struck where she had once stood, a gust of wind from the aftermath blowing back strands of her midnight black hair.

Once her feet had touched the ground, the girl got into a defensive position and pulled out her katana slightly, her eyes narrowing.

A cackle filled the air and her lips pursed as a creature with grey skin; that looked as if the demon were made out of rocks, with purple veins lining it's face and eyes a deep green as nauseating as puke, turned to face her slowly and it's sharp fangs dripped with drool.

A crazed look stationed in it's eyes.

'What's this? First, I'm trapped here and then they bring me a delicious meal? It's been so long since I've tasted a young woman's flesh!'

As the demon lunged towards her with a snarl; jaws open wide with fangs on full display, Miyuki's stance strengthened and she bent down slightly, unsheathing her sword fully as she took in a deep breath, a slight whistle filling the air.

Total Concentration; Ice Breathing, First Form: Ice Breaker

Dashing forward with blinding speed, the sword began to frost over as mist-like particles of sharp ice emitted from the top of the blade and as she started to slice through the demon's skin, it felt as if the veins and blood within it's body started to instantly freeze over, the blade harshly tearing through jagged skin which caused a silent scream of pain to leave the demon's open mouth, a fog of cold surrounding her body.

As the demon's head crashes to the ground with a splat, it rolled for a bit; leaving behind a blood trail, before coming to a stop and the demon's eyes were wide in disbelief.

Speeding by the decaying demon, Miyuki continued her way through the forest and a sigh of boredom left her lips.

If she knew Final Selection was going to be this easy, she would've tried to convince her trainer to let her come sooner.

A scream of terror filled her ears, causing Miyuki's eyes to widen as she turned her head towards the sound and came to a stop, staring into the darkness of the trees.

The high-pitched screams continued on, causing the girl to furrow her eyebrows and she listened closely as she ran in the direction of the yells.

The closer she grew to the screams, the more her ears started to sting from the pitch of the yells and she was slowly beginning to regret rushing towards this participant who clearly didn't want to be here.

A boy in a yellow haori with a pattern of white triangles was up in a tree and his body shook with cries as he tightly hugged the trunk, trying not to pay attention to the demons that were trying to make their way up to him.

Muttering cries left his lips and rolling her eyes, Miyuki unsheathed her sword and leapt towards the tree, her foot pushing off the ground.

Total Concentration; Ice Breathing, Eighth Form: Frozen Dragon

Jagged blades of ice sprouted from the girl's blade and she moved between each demon like a dragon, a dragon made of ragged blue crystals of cold letting out a roar as it's powerful jaws bite through each demon, the ice sprouting from the spine on it's back piercing the one's she had missed; cutting their bodies in half as their heads flew from the bodies.

Turing her body quickly, the teenager brought her sword towards the last demon's neck in a downward slash, the dragon's tail slicing through for the final strike.

As she breathed out, a dark blue mist of frost escaped her lips and the air around her seemed to become chilly as her feet gently touched the ground, her haori gently fluttering behind her.

Lifting up her sword, Miyuki slowly placed it in it's sheath and looked up as hurried footsteps heading her way, but seeing the yellow haired boy rushing towards her with a crazed expression caused her eyes to widen as she stepped back.

But she was too late, because arms tightly wrapped around her as tears stained her uniform and loud cries filled her ears as she froze up, feeling as the boy's snot and tears covered her uniform, causing her eye to twitch in irritation.

'An Angel! An Angel came to save me!? Are you here to protect me or marry me!? Please marry me and keep me alive! I beg of you, please!!'

Feeling as if her ears were about to burst, Miyuki tried tearing herself from the boy's grasp, but his arms around her tightened and her eyes widened in shock.

For such a wimp, this boy was quite strong to keep her in such a hold that she couldn't free herself from his tight grasp.

She was slowly beginning to regret her decision to come and save this boy, but if her master was here he would surely scold her for such a thought.

No matter how annoying or sensitive a person was, you would always risk your life for their's and make sure a demon wouldn't cut their life so short.

"Listen... umm.. what's your name?"

Quickly looking up at the girl with snot running down his face, the boy sniffled and tears gleamed in his soft brown to golden eyes causing her eyes to soften for only a moment, before his lip quivered as he spoke up.

'Zenitsu... Zenitsu Agatsuma'

"Okay, Zenitsu.. I don't think we should stay here, if anything I believe that your screaming may have attracted other demon's attentions so we should be on the move before they come to us"

Turning away without listening to the boy's response, Miyuki began to walk away and hearing as the boy's panicked yells began to call after her, a small smile twitched up at her lips, before going back to her neutral expression.

I'm so sorry that this is so short but I ran out of ideas for this chapter and I promise you that the next one will be a lot better than this sorry excuse for a chapter ;-;

I hope you all at least enjoyed the small piece of the story and I'll make sure the next chapter is a lot longer than this one! And I'll see you lovely beauties next time!
~pqstels

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 54.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
195K 10.3K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...