The Asshole App (Expanded Ver...

By Cocosghost

When the rogue arm of the CIA tries to kill billionaire RAYMOND SINCLAIR after he double crosses the shadowy... More

𝟢𝟣 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒𝗇
𝟢𝟤 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒𝗇
𝟢3 𝖱𝖺𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽
𝟢𝟦 𝖱𝖺𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽
𝟢𝟧 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒𝗇
𝟢𝟨 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒𝗇
07 Dennis
08 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒𝗇
𝟢𝟫 𝖫𝗈𝗋𝗂
𝟣𝟢 𝖱𝖺𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽
𝟣𝟣 𝖱𝖺𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽
12 Dennis
13 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒𝗇
𝟣𝟦 𝖵𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾
15 Raymond
16 Evelyn
𝟣𝟪 𝖪𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝖼 𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀
𝟣𝟫 𝖴𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝖭𝗎𝗆𝖻
𝟤𝟢 𝖴𝗋𝖻𝖺𝗇 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁
𝟤𝟣 𝖱𝖾𝗌𝖼𝗎𝖾
𝟤𝟤 𝖣𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖥𝖺𝗄𝖾
𝟤𝟥 𝖠 𝖬𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖣𝗋𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 & 𝖲𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌
𝟤𝟦 𝖱𝖺𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽
𝟤𝟧 𝖤𝗏𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖠𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝟤𝟨 𝖧𝗈𝗍 𝖯𝗎𝗋𝗌𝗎𝗂𝗍
𝟤7 𝖡𝗂𝗀 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝖽, 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗒
𝟤𝟪 𝖴𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖤𝗇𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗏𝖾
𝟤𝟫 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗌
𝟥𝟢 𝖯𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗒
𝟥𝟣 𝖦𝗎𝗇𝗌, 𝖫𝗈𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖦𝗎𝗇𝗌
𝟥𝟤 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂
𝟥𝟥 𝖲𝖺𝗇 𝖮𝗇𝗈𝖿𝗋𝖾 𝖡𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁
𝟥𝟦 𝖱𝖺𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽
𝟥𝟧 𝖳𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋
𝟥𝟨 𝖢𝗂𝗋𝖼𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍
𝟥𝟩 𝖠𝗍𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝟥𝟪 𝖧𝖺𝗍 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄
𝟥𝟫 𝖱𝖺𝗒'𝗌 𝖣𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗍𝗌
𝟦𝟢 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒𝗇
𝟦𝟣 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝟦𝟤 𝖮𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖱𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇
𝟦𝟥 𝖢𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗒 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗉
𝟦𝟦 𝖡𝗂𝗀 𝖣𝗈𝗀
𝟦𝟧 𝖫𝗈𝗋𝗂
𝟦𝟨 𝖣𝖾𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖾 𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾
𝟦𝟩 𝖲𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖯𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗋𝖺𝗍
𝟦𝟪 竜夫 / 龍雄 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇 𝖬𝖺𝗇- 𝖨𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖬𝖺𝗇
𝟦𝟫 𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝖲𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖣𝗈𝗀𝗌 𝖫𝗂𝖾
𝟧𝟢 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗌
𝟧𝟣 𝖲𝖺𝖼𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖾
𝟧𝟤 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗃𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝖮𝖽𝗂𝗇
𝟧𝟥 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖣𝗈𝗐𝗇
𝟧𝟦 𝖱𝖾𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗋e𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝖤𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾
𝖦𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗋𝗒 / 𝖴𝗋𝖻𝖺𝗇 𝖲𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀

𝟣𝟩 𝖭𝗈 𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗌, 𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾

103 9 19
By Cocosghost

A heart that's full up like a landfill, a job that slowly kills you,
bruises that won't heal...

-Radiohead

~~~~~~~~

"Can you kill someone with whipped cream?" Evelyn turned to Prince. She realized she was holding her breath and slowly exhaled.

"I don't know." He tilted his head sideways. "All in all, it's not a bad way to go."

The dessert canister was on its last legs. Frothing dollops of cream, it sputtered air and died. Choking and spitting, Ray jerked himself free of Vince's grip. He stood up and furiously blew whipped cream out of his nostrils.

"He looks good enough to eat." Prince murmured appreciatively.

"I didn't ask you to burst in here and surprise me with the marketing assistant position. What I want is a real apology from you, Mr. Sinclair." Evelyn doggedly stood her ground.

"You want ME to apologize?" Sinclair pointed at Vincent, shaking with anger. "That wack job nearly killed me and you stood there doing nothing." He grabbed a dish towel from the counter and dabbed his eyes that stung from pineapple juice. "I must have been crazy trying to woo you back without a body guard." He laughed, his hair a riot of hardening cowlicks. "I should have known you were a lunatic the first time I saw you." Throwing the towel on the floor, he stormed off towards the exit. "The only apologizing I'm doing is having all of you arrested." He left a trail of white, sticky fingerprints, garnishing the swinging doors.

"Get out, before I feed your ass another canister!" Deedee threw a metal spatula after him. "And don't come back." Bouncing off the door, the utensil splattered custard before ricocheting off a stainless steel stock pot with a loud clang.

Shocked, Evelyn sat down on a corner stool. "Did he really offer me the marketing assistant position?" The enormity of the lost opportunity made her shoulders slump. "Why did I say no to him?" She bit her lower lip to stop it from trembling. "Maybe I should have accepted his offer. Becoming a marketing assistant was my dream job."

"Don't worry, Evie." Prince patted her hand. "He'll be back."

"We just tried to kill him with dessert topping—I don't think he's coming back." Tears pricked at her eyes.

"That miscreant," Deedee fumed. "I'm glad we gave him the beating he deserved." She carefully arranged her man-handled bosom. "Nobody asked him to bring his lunatic ass down here." She squared her shoulders. "Now that he's gone, I'm getting the topping from the back room.

"Oh honey." Seeing Evie's distressed face, she rushed over to comfort her. Gently resting Evie's head on her powerful bosom, she stroked her hair. "Baby, you look so tired and beat up. Shh.. don't cry. Trust me, he wasn't the one who got away." She gazed into Evelyn's eyes. "I'm proud of you. I know how hard it was to stand up to him." Despite Deedee's assurance, Evelyn's chest felt hollow as she helped Vincent clean up the kitchen.

Am I sad because of the ruined job opportunity, or was it because I'll never see Raymond Sinclair again?

"I hated him so much," she said softly. "Until he said he needed me. Did I do the right thing to tell him no?"

His back turned to her, Vincent didn't answer. He untied his white culinary apron and stared out the kitchen's large rectangular window at a white van that was parked across the street. It was a long ingrained habit to watch over the many building's entry points. He made a mental note to check where the suspicious hippie had gone.

"I'll be right back," he said.

* Drag Queen model is Ru Paul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 98.9K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
970K 53.4K 56
Cassie used to think that her life as a maid for the terribly gorgeous Prince Coleman was complicated. She had no idea what was coming. Now with the...
605 71 6
Laura has spent the last nine months devoted to turning her start-up into huge success of event managing company. While helping hundreds of happy peo...
401 67 112
"Love Among the Ruins" is a gripping and passionate historical romance set against the backdrop of ancient Rome's decline. In a world filled with pol...