Its All Because Of You SASUH...

By Shadow_hokage___

From, The Author, It's all because of you, Wattpad. To, The Readers, It's all because of you, Wattpad. Lovabl... More

FIRST MEETING
LIVING TOGETHER
DEAR COMRADE
THE UNEXPECTED VISITOR
FIRST KISS
THE JOURNEY - 01
THE JOURNEY - 02
TREATMENT

Home Coming

363 5 2
By Shadow_hokage___

Sasuke's pov,

       At a forest near the village hidden in mist Sasuke defeated two rouge ninjas whom were once associated with black zetsu. He was waiting for the mizukage to hand over the rouge ninjas. Sasuke was nearly spent 6 months on this mission to capture all the person whom in contact with Akatsuki. He sees his fully bandaged left hand made of Hashirama cell. There is a small smile is his lip on remembering how sakura forced to get this hand.
He really miss his sakura. He was living together with sakura. Every day he misses sakura's scent,her smile,  her voice with her favorite word "Sasuke kun", her cooking . No,  Not the cooking. She really sucks at cooking.

His thoughts was cut down by arrival of lady mizukage - Mei terumi.

"Uchiha Sasuke, Glad to meet you again" says mei

"Hn"

Some guards arrest the rogue ninjas and ready to get them to prison

"So they were the last members huh??" Mei asked

"Hn"

"So your mission finished successfully huh?? If you don't have any other commitment, what about stay in mist for some days as my special guest?" Says mei with a smirk.

"you dont have to worry.I have some important things to do" I says

"Well its a loss for you, you Uchiha...
Anyways thanks for your co operation  on this mission " mei says

"Hn. I have to go" i said and walk away from them.

Finally i am going to meet my sakura. I was very Excited. This time i am going to ask her to marry me. What will she do?? She will accept it??

I was overwhelmed with my curiosity . I can't wait to see her . I used my Rinnegan to open a portal to konaha's gate. I stood in front of konaha's gate.

I was welcomed by gatekeepers

"Uchiha san, you returned huh??
How was your mission?" Gatekeeper asked

" fine"

"Ok I will report your return to Hokage sama " gatekeeper says

"No need. I will meet him in person" I says and went to my home

I was standing in front of my home and really excited to see her. It was only morning she probably in the home I thought.

I opened the door and says "I am home"

Sakura seen me with surprise and asked "Is that really you sasuke kun??"

She came close to me and hugged me. I misses this touch so much. Her pink haired touch my chin. Her scent covers me. I hugged her back.

"I am home"i says again

"Oh!! Welcome home Sasuke kun..
  I missed you so much" she says

I said "hn" . I was so glad that she also misses me.  We broke the hug. I see she wears her coat.

"Did you about to go anywhere??" I asked

"Yeah I was about to go to hospital to see patients for normal check up. Don't worry I will ask shizune to cover my shift" she says

I really don't want to interrupt her work

"You don't have to......" My words are cut down by her sudden kiss. She know i was always embarrassed to take the lead. Her lips are so soft. I want to stuck in this moment. My body get heated .

She broke the kiss and said "But i want to "

"Hn"

I blushed hardly but i covered my face with my hair.

"Did you hungry Sasuke kun??" She asks

"No"

But my  stomach growled. I feel embarrassed. She giggled and patted my stomach and says "Good boy"

"Sasuke kun go and wash yourself while I prepare food"she says

"Hn"

I entered the bathroom and scolded my stomach " you are going to regret for this after you eat her food"

I washed myself and enters the kitchen to see sakura. She is really beautiful. I can't control myself, I really want to hug her. I approached sakura closely and hugged her from behind and kissed her.

I kissed her neck and turn her to face me and hugged her waist pull close to me and kissed her lips. She blushed her face turned red. Her expressions really made my member hard.

I lift her up and pinned to the wall and wrap her legs around my hips and kisses intensely..

I broke the kiss and said " sakura I want you"

'Is my word offensive but that's not problem at all if it is sakura she knows what i think' i thought to myself

"Then take me, Sasuke kun"

I again kissed her intensely and took her to bedroom and placed her on bed without broking kiss. I was about to show how i missed her.

                ---------timeskip---------

After an hour of hard work we both are tired. Sakura rested her head on my chest . Her face fully feeled on  my chest skin . Her movement make me hard again.

She faces me and said " Sasuke kun i am very happy"

I really tried hard to cover my blush and said "hn"

She suddenly sniff something and said " I forgot the food on stove" .she try to stand up but failed

"my hips still hurting"she said

"I can help" i said and pull her in bridal style went to kitchen

Her food burned into ashes.

"Oh god!! Sasuke kun" she said

"Don't worry we can eat outside"

Her face looking ground and said " I am sorry Sasuke kun"

I lifted her chin and placed a soft kiss on her lip " Its okay . Get ready to go"

Her face brighted and asked shyly
"Date??"

"Hn"

She get overjoyed , she even forgot her hip pain and rushed to get dressed. Secretly I am also little bit excited. I am very glad that her cooking burnt.

I said to my stomach "you escaped"

A/N:
      SORRY FOR THE GRAMMER MISTAKES. THIS WAS FIRST STORY. I WILL GET IMPROVED. AND IF YOU ARE HERE FOR SASUHINA DON'T DISAPPOINTED THAT BOAT WILL GOING TO SAIL SOON.

PLEASE DON'T HATE SAKURA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...