Cut From A Tattered Cloth

By KryssaStevenson

Special Mage Eijiro Tokuda never wanted to be a mentor. In fact, he didn't even want to be alive. But when a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Interlude
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
๐ŸŒบChapter 6๐ŸŒบ
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Interlude
Chapter 10
๐ŸŒบChapter 11๐ŸŒบ
Chapter 12
๐ŸŒบChapter 13๐ŸŒบ
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
๐ŸŒบChapter 19๐ŸŒบ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Deleted Scenes: Mage of Thorns
Deleted Scenes: MoT Ch 1
Deleted Scenes: MoT Ch 2
Chapter 23
๐ŸŒบChapter 24๐ŸŒบ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Interlude
Chapter 27
๐ŸŒบChapter 28๐ŸŒบ
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
๐ŸŒบChapter 33๐ŸŒบ
Chapter 34

Interlude

13 4 0
By KryssaStevenson

The man rested his elbows against his knees, staring out from the Karthinian Spyre. He watched the unmarked airship dock to the mooring mast atop the Hyounokunese Spyre. Through his scope, he watched the Mark and her two attendants start to board. The First Mage and police commissioner right behind them.

He toyed with the weapon in his hand, letting the blade run circles around his fingers. As he watched the pompous woman and the children he called her attendants, he contemplated how simple it would be. Slice, slice. Bye-bye heathen Tokuda. No one would hear it. And, if he killed them all fast enough, no one would see it.

He hovered his lens over the Mark's unprotected heart and licked his lips.

Tempting. Oh, so tempting.

But, it wasn't the man's place to question the plan. Or his role in it. No, his was to simply wait, and watch. And, when the time was necessary, to play his own part in it.

So, rather than satisfy his own thirst for blood, the man simply stabbed his knife into the roof. He buried the blade all the way in, not stopping until only the ring-tip of the handle was left poking out of the surface.

Then, he waited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 586 27
All teens break in a time of their life, but Tsukasa crumbled. OR Tsukasa falls asleep during a show and Rui looses control of his anger and beats T...
2.5K 74 12
Two beautiful badass best friends enter the crazy world of U.A to further reach their lifelong dream of becoming heroes and open their own agency. Iz...
98 3 8
In the world of magic, to thrive and survive people practice many different kinds of magic. Among them, those who are gifted in magic makes their liv...
6.5K 560 40
"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ " Y/N L/N has always been too...