Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)

נכתב על ידי DRWEIRD42

#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female C... עוד

1. Origins: Y/n L/n
2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!
3. A Grand Debut
4. Underestimation = Failure
5. The rise of Supremacy
6. Soothing The Psychotic killer
7. Deicide
8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy
9. Losing a tail
10. Breakfast with a friend
11. 1 Hell of a fight
12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed
13. Dreams & Fantasies
14. A land of Pure Imagination
15. The hard-hitting truth
16. I have Arrived!!!
17. Application
18. Power unimaginable
19. Introductions
20. Class-ic
21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable
22. Taken down a peg
23. Power & Dominance
24. Examination & Experimentation
25. Make 'em Laugh!
26. Shoot to Thrill!
27. New suit & Weapons
28. Fights & Surprises
29. Cooking & 1st mission
30. Errors will be Made
31. Wrath of the Dragon
32. An Unholy Resurrection
33. A Knight In Shining Armor
34. Familiarity
35. A Sweet Reunion
36. From Psycho to Hero
37. Fallen from Grace
38. the Phoenix & Democracy
39. A Villainous Arrival
40. The Darkness Within
41. OBJECTION!!!!
42. Duel of Insanity
44. The Spice of Life
45. Breaking The Curse
46. Ping the Pong
47. Friends of the Past
48. What Is War Good For?
49. Long Live The King
50. Love is a Battlefield
51. The War of H2O
52. From Beyond The Stars

43. The Flight of Dragonstorm

223 4 4
נכתב על ידי DRWEIRD42

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently at the new age Academy Y/n L/n decided to have the crystal locked away never to see the light of day ever again so Y/n L/n is currently hanging out in his dorm unfortunately all of his friends who live with him in his dorm are busy doing other stuff.

Y/n: well I've got nothing better to do no missions no classes what should I do to fill my day?

???: I think I can help fill your agenda for the day?

Y/n: huh?!

Y/n L/n looked over the back of his couch in his dorm and he noticed two females standing behind him the first female he noticed was a strange black haired girl with Amber eyes she had a pair of twin Cattails sticking out of her lower back she had a pair of black cat ears on her head she was wearing a black kimono with a yellow belt holding it up on her yellow belt was a bunch of green Crystal orbs.

Standing next to her was what appeared to be a girl around Koneko's age she was wearing a dark dress on her chest she had a pair of black tape x's over her nipples for some reason or another she had an emotionless expression on her face and through the use of the power and soul stones Y/n L/n could tell that this creature was not a human but instead she was a powerful Dragon goddess of near infinite power.

Y/n: hi

???1: well hello there handsome~

Y/n: how does everyone keep getting in here did I leave the door open again?!?!

???2: not exactly we invited ourselves in.

Y/n: so who are you two?

???2: I am the Ouroboros Dragon otherwise known as the infinite Dragon goddess Ophis.

???1: and I am Kuroka one of the last of the Nekometa.

Y/n: well it's nice to meet you both I a-

Ophis: Y/n L/n we already know Who You Are but we are here with a challenge.

Y/n: I'm always up for a challenge let's do it!!!

Ophis: I was hoping you would say that~

Ophis immediately snapped her fingers and soon enough the three of them were teleported to an empty dimension a place known only as the dimensional Gap a place between dimensions thankfully since this was in the same universe Y/n's Powers still functioned properly.

Y/n: why are we in the dimensional Gap?

Ophis: you know about this place?!?!

Y/n: of course I do this place is is the dimensional plane next door to my private storage pocket dimension.

Ophis: all right then

Y/n: so what is this challenge?

Ophis smiled and pointed forward Y/n L/n turned around and he noticed an enormous Dragon of immense power it's Body was almost completely red it was covered in almost indestructible metal like scales.

Y/n: now that's a big dragon!!!

Ophis: indeed it is her name is Great Red and she has taken my home from me if you can defeat her I will get my home back.

Y/n: you lost your home that's so sad well then consider it done and I know just the individuals to help me out!!!!

Y/n L/n raised his left cybernetic hand into the sky he opened a giant Rift back to the material world and he proudly shouted the name.

Y/n: DRAGONSTORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The name Dragon storm echoed throughout the dimensional Gap at first the two Spectators were confused but eventually from the enormous Rift emerged a giant three-headed cybertronian dragon by the name of Dragonstorm.

Kuroka: well that was unexpected!!!

Ophis actually was displaying emotions this emotion was the emotion of shocked amazement.

Ophis: I've never seen a dragon like that before!!!

Y/n: I'd be surprised if you did!

Y/n L/n quickly engaged his armor Alphatron Mk II once he was all decked out in his armor he reached on to his back pulled out his double-bladed weapon the Maelstrom jumped on to the back of dragon storm in a riding position and soon enough he rode into battle In glourious fashion immediately Dragon storms slammed into Great Red and the two of them began duking it out cybertronian amalgamation Dragon to super powerful Dragon goddess luckily enough the two of them were evenly matched with each other so Y/n L/n jumped into The Fray and proceeded to stab Great Red in the chest right where her soul was with his weapon the Maelstrom he cut a deep gash into her soul sphere he then thrusted his left cybernetic hand into the orb where her soul was located and he began to rip out her soul draining her life eventually all of her great crimson red scales started turning gray until eventually her body went limp and lifeless Y/n L/n then transferred the powers of the Dragon of dragons to Dragonstorm soon enough the three-headed cybertronian dragon changed now becoming the new dragon of dragons and since the Guardian Knights were under his command Y/n L/n now was the master of the new dragon of dragons the the two spectators watched all this happen with horrible dread believing that now that the original Dragon of dragons was dead and now a new Dragon of dragons was born Y/n L/n would be corrupted by all the power he now held in his hands soon enough he returned to the platform where the infinite Dragon goddess and the last of the Nekometas was standing upon.

Y/n: so how did I do?

Ophis: I can't believe what I have just witnessed!!!

Y/n: I get that a lot

Kuroka: you're more powerful than I ever could have possibly imagined!

Y/n: I get that a lot too!

Y/n L/n dispelled his armor his armor retracting back into his cybernetic left hand Kuroka suddenly had a Sinister and sultry smile on her face she licked her lips in a seductive manner she then disappeared and reappeared right behind Y/n she was much taller than him his head coming up to her chest she wrapped her arms around his body in a seductive hug she pressed her breasts up against the back of his head and she looked down at him while he looked up at her.

Y/n: Hi!

Kuroka: hello~

Y/n L/n was completely oblivious as to the situation he was currently in.

Kuroka: how about you and me make our way back to your place and we can make an extremely powerful litter of kittens~

Y/n: I'm very confused how do you make a litter of kittens I'm not a cat I'm a flufflepuff.

Kuroka: so that would explain the fluffy pink hair I have to say it makes you even cuter~

Y/n: thanks you're very pretty yourself!

Kuroka: handsome, cute, powerful, and a little Prince Charming you're everything I want in a man~

Y/n: but I don't have a mustache.

Kuroka let out a small giggle of delight at Y/n's innocent ignorance

Kuroka: how about this we'll hold off on the kittens for now and how about I come live with you~

Y/n: well I live at the new age Academy so maybe the headmistresses will be willing to let you enroll!

Kuroka: actually I don't think that would be a good idea.

Y/n: why is that?

Kuroka: well technically I'm a criminal of the devil faction because of what I did.

Y/n: what did you do?

Kuroka: well you have to understand I did what I did for the sake of not only myself but for my sister.

Y/n: you have a sister?

Kuroka: yes her name is Shirone but you know her better as Koneko.

Y/n L/n was silent for a moment until eventually his mind connected the dots he looked at the similarities between this beautiful young woman standing in front of him and her supposed younger sister.

Y/n: oh my God you really are her sister we got to get back to the new age Academy now she's going to be so happy to see you!!!!!!

Kuroka: I'm afraid she won't be happy to see me at all in fact she hates me for what I've done.

Y/n L/n let out a loud gasp of shock.

Y/n: that's impossible siblings shouldn't hate each other look at me I have an older step sister and I love her as if we were of the same parents she might be deadly and a bit cold but I know that deep down she loves me for who I am.

Kuroka: but that doesn't excuse what I did.

Y/n: what exactly did you do that was so bad?!?!

Kuroka: you see I was once a servant to a high class Noble devil but unfortunately I found out that he was playing on using me and my younger sister as test subjects for horrible experiments so I killed him and thanks to my egregious actions my entire race was wiped out by the devils.

Y/n: but if we can prove to them that you did what you did because you loved your sister and your old master was evil then they'll have no choice but to forgive you!!!

Kuroka: I'm afraid it's not that simple.

Y/n: yes it is and if they don't understand I'll make them understand and if they don't forgive you I'll make them forgive you!!!

Kuroka: you really are a kind and Noble soul Y/n L/n and if you can do that I'll be forever in your debt.

Y/n: will you be my friend forever?

Kuroka: I'll be your friend to the very bitter end~

Y/n L/n smiled he then looked over to the infinite Dragon goddess who for the first time in her life actually had a smile on her face.

Y/n: so will you come with us to the new age Academy and be my friend?

Y/n L/n reached his hand out to the infinite Dragon goddess At first she was reluctant but she took his hand and smiled.

Ophis: this might be my home but I will be your friend and if you ever need me just call my name and I will always come running to your Aid for not only are you my new and only friend but you're the person who gave me my home back.

Y/n: that's what a hero does helps people who can't help themselves and does what must be done to protect the innocent and help those in need!

Ophis genuinely smiled at the wielder of the six Infinity Stones she then spread her wings and took off into the dimensional Gap so that she may enjoy the Everlasting silence of her home Y/n L/n and Kuroka immediately teleported back to the new age Academy Y/n L/n teleported Dragonstorm back to her home in the material world Y/n L/n makes his way with his new friend in tow to the headmistress's office when they get there Y/n L/n is greeted by the three headmistresses of the new age Academy.

Glynda: Ah Y/n how can we help you on this fine day?

Y/n: I have something very important to say and I need you all to listen to me.

Ruby Tojo: well whatever it is please speak your mind.

Y/n L/n steps aside to reveal Kuroka immediately the three headmistresses slam into emergency mode Glynda grabs Y/n using her telekinesis semblance and she picks him up and pulls him away from his new friend.

Glynda: Y/n get away from her she's evil!!!

Y/n: no she's not she's my friend!

Venelana: oh no she used her shinjutsu to brainwash him we have to defeat her before she uses her powers to manipulate Y/n!!!!

Y/n: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n's loud angry voice booms with such volume but it actually shatters each window in the headmistress's office and causes the three headmistresses to cover their ears from the intense volume of his word alone.

Y/n: listen to me she's not evil it's just a big misunderstanding you need to listen to me!!!!!

Venelana: how do we know she's not using her shinjutsu to manipulate you and control your mind?!?!

Y/n: you know as well as I do through the power of the Mind Stone I'm completely immune to any type of Mind Control.

Ruby Tojo: you might be right but she somehow manipulated you into letting her in!!!

Venelana: she is a stray devil she betrayed her master and she was driven mad by her own immeasurable power!!!

Y/n: that is a big load of bologna and I can prove it!

Glynda: how?!?!

Y/n: why tell when I can show?

Y/n L/n used the powers of the reality and timestones to recreate the events of what happened the night that Kuroka seemingly betrayed her master killed him and was driven mad with power everyone watched as Kuroka discovered the truth that her little sister was going to be used as an experiment for the purpose of creating the ultimate devil life form they watched as she heroically defended her sister and did what no one else would do soon enough the vision faded away.

Y/n: do you believe me now?!

Glynda: I guess you have a point but she is still branded as a stray devil.

Y/n: well then unbrand her or something!!!!

Venelana: I'm afraid we can't do that her status as a stray devil was declared by the previous devil queen.

Y/n: I don't care she's my friend she tried to help her sister and I'm going to help her whether you three help me out or not!!!

Glynda: listen your Noble heart and your heroic Spirit are very admirable but you must understand-

Y/n: what I understand was there was a great Injustice just because she defended her sister and killed the person who was going to hurt her her whole race was wiped out, how is that fair?!?!?!?!?!

Y/n was so angry that tears of anger were leaking from his eyes.

Y/n: how is that Justice?!?!?!!?! Well I'll tell you something it's a load of baloney and I'm going to help her and protect her because she's my friend and that's what friends do for each other!!!!!!!

Ruby Tojo: I guess you have a great point but what's done is done and there's nothing we can do to reverse it.

Y/n: maybe you can't but I can!!!

Glynda: Y/n what are you thinking?!?!

Y/n: if I have to I'll use the power of the time Stone to reverse what happened altering the timeline to stop the annihilation of the Nekometa race!!!!!!

Venelana: Y/n L/n have you lost any semblance of sanity if you do that there will be serious repercussions who knows what that'll do to the timeline!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: I don't care either you take away her stray devil status or I'm going to do what I need to do to set things right!!!!!!!!

Kuroka was so deeply moved that she was almost brought to tears that someone would risk destroying all of time, space, and reality just for her sake.

Venelana: I'm guessing there's nothing we can do to change your mind?

Y/n: nope!~

Venelana: fine I will do everything in my power to convince the devil queen to remove her stray devil status but I warn you it will take at least a couple days.

Y/n: I don't care how long it takes as long as my friend is able to walk freely I will make sure that she has a better and brighter tomorrow!

Kuroka mind: he really is a hero~

Venelana: alright she can stay but not as a student or teacher but as our guest but know this if she does something wrong it's your responsibility.

Y/n: deal!!!

Y/n L/n grabbed his friend by the sleeve and started to lead her out of the headmistress's office.

Kuroka: where are we going?

Y/n: we're going to have a family reunion.

Kuroka instantly became consumed by fear and concern.

Kuroka: but what if my sister doesn't want to see me what if she thinks I really am evil?

Y/n: well then we'll just have to convince her otherwise because you're not evil you're my friend and I promise that I will help you regain what you have lost.

Kuroka: you really are a hero I really do respect that.

Y/n: I can't help what I am!

Immediately Leads Kuroka to the occult research Club when they arrive Y/n L/n is greeted by his friends in the occult research Club but of course when they see Kuroka history repeated itself Y/n had to explain everything that happened in the past even showing them the same vision that he had showed to the headmistresses of the new age Academy at first they were distrustful but realizing that he was telling the truth Koneko stepped forward to see her sister the woman whom she had hated and the cause of her own self-hatred.

Kuroka: sister I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you but you need to understand I did everything I did for you because you are my little sister and that's what big sisters do!

Koneko: I'm sorry I ever doubted you big sister!

The two of them shared a loving hug as they began to cry tears of joy.

Y/n: family reunion yay!

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3012)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

115K 4.3K 61
So you did the thing you've always done. The thing that you do best. You ran. - - - - - - - - - This is a reader!teenager!xTF2 fan fiction cause I ca...
27K 570 32
monsters are not born they are made and in this story you will learn that a true dark lord does not come into the world with fire and Brimstone weari...
32 0 16
This is a fanfiction of my favorite story characters from my story or stories that I haven't published yet. Enjoy the story!!! On another note: plea...
109K 4.5K 100
𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 || 𝑺𝒉𝒖 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒊 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ❝ 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼...