𝗨𝗡𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗬

By elinahelix

YANDERE BULLY KATSUKI BAKUGO | FEMALE READER She's the quiet one, he's the loud one. He's her problem at scho... More

001. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗬
002. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢
003. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬
004. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗬 𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗭𝗬
005. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗪
006. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗬 𝗩𝗜𝗢
007. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦
008. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗬
009. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬
010. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘
011. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗘
012. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗔
013. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦
014. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬
015. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘
016. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗘𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘
017. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗬
018. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘
┎ 𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗟 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗥
01. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗣𝗬
02. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞
03. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗘
04. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧
05. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘
07. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗
08. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟
09. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗘𝗡𝗗
010. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗗
011. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗥
012. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗥𝗥
013. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗦𝗔𝗗
014. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗜 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣
015. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗠𝗘
016. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬
017. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗭𝗘𝗔𝗟
018. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧
019. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
020. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗣

06. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

3.4K 111 172
By elinahelix

Warning: May contain triggering and disturbing content, implied rape, non-consensual touching, and threatening. Stay safe.

"That was... So strange."

Kirishima had been the one to clip off the silence during the ride back home, even after departing the place with a heavy heart and a troubled mind, they hadn't been able to toss the thought out, "I don't know, something isn't right and bakugo's our friend, and a hero, he wouldn't do anything... Wrong." he added on, "Like bad sort of wrong."

"I'm not too sure, I knew you guys had something up your sleeve, midoriya you almost gave me a heart attack!!" Kaminari commented next, turning around to see the saddened man slumped back into the seat and gazing at something far away. Face devoid of anything to figure out what was going on in his head.

"Or maybe his house is haunted, I don't know! But better than assuming our classmate kidnapped someone! We don't even have any evidence!?"

"We just have to find inconsistencies in his statement and find something! A witness or the victim!"

"Are you listening to yourself? Are we seriously gonna suspect our friend and talk about how we are going to expose him?!" Kaminari reacted to Kirishima's words, and that quickly alerted the red-haired man to revolt.

"We don't know so how can we just guess he's not in the wrong and not care about whoever is in his house-- or not?!"

"You are his best friend Kirishima shouldn't you be supporting him hardcore?"

"I would have but he's been acting so bizarre lately I can't help but think he's got someone in that house and worse of all, he's-" he took a second to recompose himself, breathing in and out, he uttered, "He's thinking of marrying her. We don't- we can't turn a blind eye just like that! We're heroes! We save people!"

"Well, good luck finding any evidence because it's highly likely he won't let us in or talk to us. Also, can you guys please what the hell is going on so I'm not this confused!?"

"I suspect Kacchan has abducted my friend from middle school, her name is [Y/N] and he used to like her! I still think he does, but I can't say for certain." Izuku articulated as the heated argument continued without a second of break, ceasing the two from discussing anymore, "He used to bully her like me, but he liked her and I know how wrong that sounds-"

Kaminari suddenly intervened, "But the moment you mentioned her, he looked so angry and it sounded like he hated her, are you sure it's her he's after? I don't know maybe it could be someone else we have no clue about!"

"Listen to me! He was... Crazy about her, okay, and she kept running away from him ever since middle school so it wouldn't be so wrong of me to believe he just... Took her, plus you saw the way he reacted when I asked about her! He completely dodged it! Dismissed it!!"

"You do have a point... But then again, we just can't talk behind his back like this, we need some solid evidence."

"I'll do something about it."

---

"I guess you were right I haven't improved much." katsuki muttered more to himself than her and slowly paced towards his desk, ripping out one of the drawers and taking out a tiny box, "even after I tied you down, your hands, your legs, duck taped your mouth you never give up huh, even at the expense of hurting yourself?" he placed it on the surface, then glared down.

He approached her, still lying head first on the floor miserably bathed in her tears and squirming in her awkward position, it had hurt to move but she didn't risk it, "you were supposed to be asleep, dreaming and not causing any trouble." he crouched down, something about his wide-crazed eyes made her want to run away, if only she could. Helplessly brought down to an unjust echelon in her life.

Seizing a pocket knife from the bedside table, katsuki unhurriedly cut off the bounds he put in a hurry after seeing his friends and Deku at the door. If only he had kept his mouth shut, things wouldn't have gone south and all the ruckus wouldn't have woken her up.

He picked her up despite her screaming out in pain, breathing in rough short intakes, and closing her eyes so she couldn't see him helping her back up, "I want you in one peace, that can't too hard to ask, right?"

Dropping her on the bed, he dismissed her agonizing moans and pulled out his phone, "Gotta get you fixed up again, but here's the deal..." he leaned down, "this is the last time I'll ever help, the next time you hurt yourself, that broken bone or whatever it is you afflict on yourself will remain as it is. Let it heal all deformed and ugly."

"I'm sorry." she didn't seem the least sorry about her actions, it didn't show on her face, and her glaring eyes weren't soft at all. He didn't believe that. She shouldn't expect him to believe.

It made him angry.

"You know what, maybe I should finally start punishing you for all that you did, perhaps then we'll be even." he stood up, "You better not move," he warned. Walking out of the door and disappearing downstairs.

He was going to get something.

She looked around his room, hoping to find some salvageable solution for her goal, his phone should be around but she can't see anything as the adrenaline starts pumping into her blood, and her heart begins to pace up, slowly growing faster.

She didn't know what he had in mind, she knew it couldn't be any good. She had to remind herself to breathe as her eyes remind glued to the spot she was sure he would enter from, shifting slightly and shaking her head when intrusive notions doubled, she stared at the ceiling. She couldn't control her anxiety, and her chest was starting to burn.

"Heh, guess you followed my instructions for once." his voice made her body turn toward him with fearful anticipation, noticing the pair of miniature bolt cutters in his hand her breath hitched.

"What- are those for?" she looked up at his looming figure, towering over her defenseless and weakened body.

"Oh, these?" he raised his eyebrows and said, "there are for taking off your nails. Figured that would be the best way to start."

She panicked. Hearing him say that made her heart sink to her stomach.

"Then I'll break your legs."

Attempting to slip out of the bed, she cried out feeling his hand hold her leg, and all she could respond with was a choked cry for forgiveness and struggle to pull his grip off her ankle dragging her back to him, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!! I'll behave I promise!"

She realized how instantly she had succumbed to the overwhelming dread upon catching the sight of his blood-red eyes and strained in her worse condition to run, even though her body had been healed from many types of quirks the pain had not been reduced. It only got worse.

Her desperate thrashing made her body recall what it went through to get where she is.

"I'm sorry! I promise I promise I won't do anything like that again!! Please stop! Please don't hurt me! I want to go back home! I wanna see my parents at least once please let me go!!" she beseeched, clawing his arms and letting tears rain down her cheeks.

"Shut up!!" Katsuki yelled in her face once he covered her mouth and pressed her down on the mattress, "you should have listened to me the first time! You only kept on testing my patience!"

She couldn't defuse her predicament this way, he wouldn't listen and he wouldn't stop, and the only plan she has got was her last resort. She didn't want to do it, but she didn't want anything to happen to her. She didn't want him to break her legs, she needed them if she ever wanted to escape.

She didn't have time to think.

The only way she could think of, that will hopefully guarantee he wouldn't harm her was to...

She tightly closed her eyes, she didn't know what to do, she couldn't think straight, and her body couldn't run far with all the pain. She's backed herself in a turn.

What good would it be to use her quirk to run when he knows where she'll be, know where to catch her, and repeat all of her failures? Dig herself into a deeper hole with less chance of escape.

"... Stop..."

She can't think of anything.

He had his knee in between her legs, and all she had to do was slither down further and, hope he reacted in a way she needed him to.

All while making sure she looked him in the eye when she had to.

Pushing herself down further, she arched her back and closed her eyes, clenching her teeth and breathing out shakily she turned her face away from his eyes.

"You're... Pushing down on my..." she blushed, to make it believable she had to press her lips together and sink her head deeper into the mattress, biting back a moan. Should she beg for him? She couldn't make it obvious.

"Please stop. I promise I'll behave from now on." using her tears to her advantage she forced down more, he didn't move for a minute staring down at her, knowing he shouldn't be naive and letting her manipulate him but she had taken the first step.

That should mean something.

Casting off the bolt cutter across the room, he attached his lips hungrily and let his hand roam her hip, she had yelped before the kiss but didn't seem to struggle as much, allowing him to overpower her and squirm when he slipped his tongue in and deepened the kiss, or maybe he couldn't see anything in his arousal.

He didn't care, he had been waiting for her.

"You brought this on yourself, I'm not gonna let you live this down." he groaned, pinching her waist underneath her shirt, instantly attaining himself a distressed whine from her lips, that reminded him she still could not handle fierce and starving touches.

"Don't struggle if you don't want to feel pain," he advised and gently lifted her shirt, revealing the bandages wrapped around her abdomen and torso, "Tsk, look what you did to yourself."

Tracing her covered skin he looked back at her, and she just remains stiff, letting him do what he wanted so she could keep her sanity intact. She can't give up now it will only be easier if he tortures her.

"I'll make sure you won't have a reason to leave me."

"I'm sorry." he needed to believe she was desperate, but somehow, even though her plan worked it had started down a route she'd rather avoid but she couldn't go back now unless he changes his mind.

"Guess I could forgive you one last time, but..." he bends down, "If you do anything like this again, I'll cut off your legs and fingers."

The price was too high, and sadly for her, she couldn't go back on her words, she'd brought herself one last chance and all she had to do was wait and behave so she could concoct an air-tight plan.

But at what cost had she earned it?

She couldn't ignore the hand sliding down her lower abdomen, it would eventually tug down her undergarments, and it had become crystal clear what he meant by his previous statement, he was...

"I've waited for this moment for so long." he chuckled, drawing himself closer to her body, he rested his weight on his hand as he drove in for another kiss, this time it was softer. "You have no idea how many times I've touched myself because of you, masturbated, you name it I've done it, and it was all worth it in the end." he parted breathlessly to mutter against her lips, smirking down at her near naked body.

"Because I'll finally get to have you. Be your first."

---

"What are you looking for Deku?" uraraka sneaked up behind izuku, peeking over to see what he had been working on late at night.

"Oh, it's that girl again, you find something about her?"

"Oh yeah sorta, she's missing. And I've been researching Aoi too, it seems like she was caught in one of the CCTV footage from last month, I see why you told me she might be married she was holding someone's hand." izuku replied and faces her completely putting on a happy smile to indicate nothing had gone wrong.

"Yeah, well, you know it was obvious." giggled uraraka, shyly nodding to herself and observing the boy she knew turned into a man.

"You should go home, it's late, and I forgot to ask why you're here..." izuku grinned nervously, "It was about the case right?

"Oh no! You were just acting strange after coming back with kaminari and Kirishima so I figured I'd see what was up."

"Oh! Oh! Nothing is wrong we just... Went on a small trip, I guess, and the ride was oddly long." he replied.

"Where did you guys go?"

"Just some left-behind town."

"Okay... call me if you need anything, I'll be going now. Bye!" Uraraka waved and walked out of his office, and it eased izuku into dropping his smile and focusing on the missing person reports he had hidden.

'She's not reported missing, how come? Why hasn't her work reported it and her parents most of all, they would be the most concerned out of all of them.'

He typed in 'missing people investigation' on his computer and saw the most recent ones, with a general description of the cases, date, and time, he scrolled past many and selected the specific date he was looking for, the night she called him.

Several cases popped up, but he mainly focused on the timing none had what he was looking for, moving forward a date or two, he conserved his search, scanning over many cases, and finally, he found ten matches. All of them had the same timings as when she had last called him, but one of them included no name and, no date of birth. It was strange, but it caught his attention.

"Did anyone report this person missing?" Cameron inquired after plopping down on one of the chairs, they needed new leads and new information, so coming back to report had been their plan, "No, not yet."

"Maybe it was a freak call to freak us out," Teo growled, Cameron distastefully eyed him, spitting out, "Yeah and I would also like a replacement for my current partner, seriously, who hired him? He's such a disrespectful kid."

"Anything useful you found?" The lady inquired, ignoring the jabs taken to bring each other down. All of which were indirect.

"We did find a few things, but nothing conclusive for now, our number one suspect is one of the heroes known as ground zero, he was seen around the area by the shop owner where we received the call." Cameron discussed head held high white waiting for Teo to carry on the conversation.

The rookie glared at him, scowled, and said, "We found no dirt on the dude so yeah we are backed into a corner, other than he had a robbery take place when he wasn't home, kinda ironic he couldn't save himself." he silently chuckled.

"Ugh, see, this is why I need a change of partner, he isn't serious about this."

"A pro-hero is our top suspect? Who knows, maybe it was the shop owner instead and probably threw you into a loop, we stay away from the heroes, they have suffered enough in the war, and any more controversy will only end badly for them."

"He didn't seem to be lying," Teo argued.

"I would agree, but he is our top suspect currently until we find more information, and none seem to have reported this person missing, so we are grasping air."

The lady sat still, carefully thinking through the situation, her legs crossed and arms crossed, she breathes out, "Alright, drop the case. It's a dead end."

"Are you serious ma'am!?" even Teo appeared shocked comprehending her words, letting the older man speak his same thoughts. "We can't just drop out of nowhere! That's irrational! Just because it's a Pro-hero we let them roam free? I get what happened in the war was devastating but maybe let me investigate more before finishing it!"

"Yes, we have no leads, a Pro-hero is a suspect we can't afford to bring down our society after that dreaded war, you saw what it did to our city everywhere so yes, I did say, drop the case."

Both of them felt their souls get sucked out and were utterly shocked to form any notion.

---

"Bro, I can't get that noise out of my head..." Kaminari groaned messaging his forehead and bending back to rest his head, "Hmm... Guess so, you slept well?" Kirishima asked from beside him, absorbing the beauty of nature in the park they visited on their breaks, "No, I had a nightmare where bakugo was chasing me down and wanted to kill me, funny he said that to midoriya but I ended up being affected."

"Yeah, we had different dreams but bakugo was in mine too, he was dragging something."

"Okay, stop creeping me out." kaminari sat up, glancing around to see if their other friend would choose to show up.

"Where's midoriya? We've been sitting long, shouldn't he have his break too?"

"We could call him."

"Pass... I'm in no mood to talk."

"Yeah and yesterday you were saying I wouldn't shut up."

"That was a joke dude."

A minute of silence passed. Kirishima looked at the people around them sensing a moment of relief before he shattered it. Nothing they did appeared to be of use, even after meeting the most unstable villains, they had come back to their short-tempered classmate.

"Wonder what bakugo's up to, you saw him anywhere? Fighting or... You know?" Kirishima asked, "Nope, and I wouldn't go around willingly finding him." he answered.

"Good point, after yesterday I don't think we can see bakubro the same way, is he hiding someone like midoriya said? Do you think midoriya likes this someone?"

"I hope it isn't true, but we heard that sound ourselves so... 50/50 chance it's true. I don't know man... Feelings are confusing."

"Yeah... If I hadn't told him that bakugo was proposing to someone, I doubt we'd have come this far."

"Hmm, I'm slightly curious about what his relationship was like with his former classmate, midoriya said she dropped out of school because of him, so the bullying must have been bad."

"Bakugo told me he used to bully midoriya and he apologized, he never told me about her."

"Maybe he's got her-"

"Hey!! I'm so sorry for being late!" Izuku stopped his panting and took a deep breath, looking at the two and declaring, "I found a few things that might help us!"

"You always scare me with how suddenly you pop up out of nowhere! Dude..." kaminari complained, and izuku flashed him an apologetic look fresh out of battle and rescue, his costume surprisingly truce, he rambled, "I found out where she worked! So we should be able to go and ask, she isn't reported missing... Yet."

"If she isn't missing, then it should be good news right?" kaminari stood up, "It is! But she isn't responding to me, and I'm worried!"

"Midoriya maybe we are being paranoid and assuming she's missing, maybe she left the country and didn't have time to tell anyone, it's a possibility!" Kirishima followed after his yellow-haired friend, "You did tell us she tended to run away from her problems so perhaps..."

"But that just doesn't make sense to me. She would have told me! And she tried to call me-" he stopped to look up at them, "You two think I'm overreacting, don't you?"

They stared down, not allowing themselves to move they replied with a tone full of remorse, "No... It's just- we have been his closest friend since U.A. and it feels wrong to think of him that way, yeah he was terrible! He had a shitty attitude, but maybe we are going too far with what we heard. He changed. You would know that better than us since you knew him way back."

Izuku moved back, understanding what they meant and unable to make eye contact, he responded, "Okay."

Standing near them no longer, he strides back to the entrance of the gate and peeks back to wave goodbye.

They didn't want to admit it, but guilt harbored them.

---

It would have been a good morning if only she didn't remember what happened last night, the lingering touch on her waist her mind tricked into feeling as she recalls every detail she had to endure, and the unused packet of condoms by the side table beckoning her eyes to pay attention, she frowns and curls back into herself and turns around, gaining a fragment of happiness by not seeing her bully beside her, naked.

Her bandages almost seemed like a blessing in disguise.

She did not have the motivation to get up, to try, to ask for help, her body didn't feel like her own. It ached and she doubted she would be able to sit up without remembering everything all over again, his room held the worst memories she would live on with.

But she did, picked herself up from the bed, and looked over the room to find her underwear, standing up she steadily used her sore legs to tread over to the other side of the room, occasionally stopping to numb the pain from overtaking her, she needed something other than a blanket to cover herself, she wanted her clothes, even if it happened to be his, she would take it.

All she needed was to make sure no skin is seen, not even her bandages, nothing.

Drawing on two layers of clothes, she lowered herself onto the bed and cried.

She wanted these days to end. Faster than before, so that all it feels is like a day passed rather than a year. She could focus on not losing her legs and staying alive till she can see her loved ones.

Something else nagged her brain and she didn't care to address it, it would only bring her down.

She didn't want that.

*Not proofread*
Lucky you readers, another one for my homies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 17.5K 38
[COMPLETED] Bakugou hates everyone, and anything that stands in his path. But when it came to you.. he's always had a soft spot. His overwhelming des...
1.5M 54.4K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
73.9K 2.7K 40
She was blind to most thing in her life, metaphorically speaking. It was almost as if the universe was trying to keep her from seeing the heinous par...
40.6K 884 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...