My Little Vampire (Male Wedne...

Autorstwa SriyaRout

MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she coul... Więcej

Casts
EPISODE 1
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Wednesday Facts
EPISODE 2
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
EPISODE 3
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 2

25.7K 690 51
Autorstwa SriyaRout

Memories are like antiques. The older they are, The more valuable they became.

-----------------------☠️-----------------------

As Addams's car drove towards Nevermore Academy, another car passed them, went to opposite direction.

The car stopped by a sign written 'Nevermore Academy: Next Left'.

The car was driven by a woman and a man was sitting next to her, said "Just over here is fine." and stepped out of the car as the car stopped.

......[ Slams ]....

"Thanks" The man said while closing the door of the car.

"You sure you want to get out here?" The woman asked with a hesitating tone. "The trail might look pretty, but it runs right past Nevermore." The woman tried to explain him so, he can change his mind.

"That school for outcasts?" The man asked to clarify his doubt.

" Huh.! That’s a polite way of putting it." The woman said sarcastically.

" I never had a problem with outcasts." He said. "My counselor at summer camp was a werewolf. Great guy." He remembered.

" Yeah, they’re just like you and me, until they rip your throat out." She scoffed while nodding her head.

The man chuckles wryly "Thanks.", and walked away further into the woods.

________________☠️_______________

...[bird caws]...

The man sat on a fallen branch to rest. He took out a thermos and poured himself a drink and looking around to observe the forest.

[low, menacing music playing]

..[branches snapping]..

As he was resting a little bit, he heard some sound. He started looking around but didn't see anything. He didn't mind it and thought that for some animals.

...[ragged breathing]...

...[creature snarls]...

But suddenly, something huge came running towards him which made him scream with fear.

....[panicked screaming]....

________________☠️_______________

....[gate hinges creak]...

Nevermore Academy's gate opened and Addams' car drove onto the ground of Nevermore Academy.

...[Sighs]...

Morticia looked outside through the window and noticed the rainy weather "At least it’s turning into a beautiful day."

....[bells tolling]....

....[thunder rumbling]....

The car came to a halt. Infront of the car a huge scary castle was present also known as Nevermore Academy.

________________☠️_______________

..[playfully gloomy music playing]..

"Wednesday is certainly a unique name."

Wednesday, Morticia and Gomez sat in the office of Principal Weems, the principal of the Academy. She was a tall and beautiful woman having white hair wearing white a white outfit. 

As she continued " I’m guessing it was the day you were born?"

"I was born on Friday the 13th." Wednesday corrected her doubt.

"His name comes from a line from my favorite nursery rhyme, “Wednesday’s child is full of woe.” " Morticia said as she remembered why she named him Wednesday.

Hearing that, Principal Weems exclaimed "You always had a unique perspective on the world, Morticia."

Principal turned towards Wednesday "Did your mother tell you we were roommates back in the day?"

"And you graduated with your sanity intact?Impressive." Wednesday questioned not believing her words.

Morticia looked towards Wednesday with a frown present in her face but Wednesday didn't notice.

"You’ve certainly had a very interesting educational journey. Eight schools in five years." Principal Weems said while reading the folder.

"They haven’t built one strong enough to hold me." Wednesday said straight forwardly and confidently, with a little smirk on his face. "I bet this place won’t be any different."

" What our son is trying to say is that he greatly appreciates the opportunity." Gomez said, covering Wednesday way of talk.

"Nevermore doesn’t usually accept students mid-term, but given Wednesday’s perfect grades and your family’s long history with the school, I’ve spoken with the board and we’ve made an exception." Principal Weems explained.

Morticia and Gomez were both happy after hearing that but Wednesday had a cold look on his face.

...[quirky music playing]...

"Larissa, what about Wednesday’s, um… therapy sessions?" Morticia said with hesitation. "The court ordered them."

"Hmm.......The school has a relationship with a therapist in Jericho.She can meet twice a week." Principal Weems said suggestively.

"Did you hear that, my little storm cloud? You’re in excellent hands." Gomez said happily while smiling and looking at Wednesday.

"We’ll see if she survives the first session." Wednesday challenged, not ready to accept his defeat.

...[ Awkward Silence ]....

After a moment, Principal Weems said " I’ve assigned you to your mother’s old dorm. Ophelia Hall."

....[gasps, chuckles excitedly]...

Morticia smiled at Wednesday remembering her old days.

"Refresh my memory." Wednesday asked while trying to remember the name. "Ophelia’s the one who kills herself after being driven mad by her family, correct?"

Morticia nodded and smiled at Wednesday.

Principal Weems also smiled and asked " Should we go meet your new neighbours?"

________________☠️_______________

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

621 35 3
| Wednesday Addams x Fem! Oc (Daniela Maxwell.)| Wednesday Addams attempts to kill some jocks in a swimming pool, for bullying her brother. That she...
3.6K 104 18
Female OC Autumn Faith Brown has healing powers, and is usually withdrawn to avoid feeling physical and emotional pain from other people. However whe...
39.6K 994 29
This story is about how you and Wednesday Addams fell in love. (This is my very first story so sorry if it's cringe) y/n backstory : You are kinda l...
Measurements Autorstwa n/a

Dla nastolatków

233K 8.6K 20
"You're beautiful," he looked me dead in the eyes and I saw that he wasn't joking. He stood up and pulled me up with him. "You are the most beautiful...