Lavinia

By authorsia513

In the world of guns and evil , a rose is bloomed. Just like a rose has thorns on it to prevent it from bein... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CAST
CHAPTER~ 1
CHAPTER -2
CHAPTER~3
FAMILY TREE~
CHAPTER~4
CHAPTER~5
CHAPTER ~6
CHAPTER~7
CHAPTER~8
CHAPTER~9
CHAPTER~ 10
CHAPTER~11
CHAPTER~12

PROLOGUE

421 21 0
By authorsia513

At operation theatre ~

"Ahhhhhh.... I ca-nt do it-ahhhh. I-i am t-tired-ahhhhhhh" said a women lying on operation table.

"Babe, honey you can do it. Just one more time. Please sweetheart. For our little one. Our little champ. Come on darling." Said the man holding the women's hand tightly and wiped her sweat.

The women was giving birth to another heir of Marino family. While her husband is encouraging her.

" how much more time will it take, I swear I'll kill each fucking of you if something happened to my son and my wife" shouted Alessandro Marino, the capo of siciliano mafia. The doctors flinched hearing his shout.

" M-m-mam you ha-ve to p-push one more tim-e." Said the doctor. Isabella marino, the donna of Italian mafia and screamed and pushed.

"Baby's coming mrs. Marino , please one final push" said the doctor.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" with final push she laid on the bed exhausted and Alessandro kissed her forehead but suddenly her eyes widen and she asked the doctor's
"Why isn't he crying doc" said Isabella crying. Alessandro too questionably looked at doctors who held a  small tiny human and was continously rubbing it's back and smacking it's bum.

" what the fuck is happening" roared Alessandro and doctors flinched and started giving CPR to a baby after seeing this isabella put her hand on her mouth and started crying while Alessandro had tears in his eyes.

"S-si-ir we-re trying and it was a girl" stuttered the doctor. Alessandro and Isabella were shocked. Girl. A fucking girl. Alessandro's tears started spilling and Isabella's case was worse. Alessandro is flooded with emotions.

"If something happened to my daughter I'll fucking kill you all and your entire family doctor" roared Alessandro. The mere thought of something happening to his daughter bought chills down his spine.

Suddenly a soft ,small cry echoed in whole room. Doctors looked relieved , and why they wouldn't cause  if something had happened to Alessandro's daughter he'll kill them all mercilessly and their family as well.

Then they gave their daughter to Alessandro and isabella after wrapping her in a blue pastel towel , well it isn't Marino family's fault , after having 5 sons the hope of getting a daughter dimmed. Doctors tol-sorry gave her to Alessandro   asked Isabella to feed the baby so that they can take her for further tests.

Alessandro shakily hold his daughter in his hands.

Alessandro's P.O.V.~

A daughter. Im having a daughter. My princess. After so many broken Hope's we're going to have a princess. She'd already wrapped me in her tiny winy finger. Heck not only me the list is so long.

My heartbeat stopped when she isn't crying and when doctor told us she's a girl. After so many years no  no, generations Marino family is having a daughter. My eyes filled at thought of our princess leaving us. I can already see my possessiveness growing at thought of her around boys other than her brothers, cousins, grandparents and uncles. I had never  in my entire life felt so relieved when she cried, it's like my breath came back in my lungs.

When the doctors told me to hold her , my hands started shaking. What if I dropped her and hurt her neck she's so small. See a capo  acting like a baby. Doctor put my daughter in my hand. God, she's so small. Probably smaller than any of my children. I know my boys would be over the over they'll so over protective over their lil princess. They always wanted a princess but alas!.but now we're finally having our lil princess.

There was noises coming from outside I know my family must be causing a commotion out there but I ignore them for a while and focused on my heart, my princess.

She's so tiny. Probably the most beautiful in this whole world. Her fingers are so small and red. She's only half the length of my arms. It's like if my put a tiny pressure she'll broke. She suddenly opened her eyes. She'd my blue eyes with a tint of green in my them like her mother.  From mother I remembered Isa , Oh shit I forgot about Isa, I'd been so busy in admiring my princess that I forgot Isa too want too meet her daughter. I slowly turned to look at her and she's glaring at me and said

"If father-daughter bonding had been done then your majesty would you give me the pleasure to meet my own daughter" she said sarcastically.  I gulped and smiled sheepishly and carefully gave her our princess. After seeing our daughter , Isa's anger vanished in thin air. I know my daughter is precious , our gem.

"She's so small ales, I can't believe we have a daughter. She's so beautiful. I love her so much already. Our princess" said Isa tearfully.

"I know Isa. Why not she'll be beautiful after she's got my genes " I said puffing my chest out and Isa glared at me.

"I-I mean our daughter and ofcourse she'd taken after you honey" I fucking stuttered , god if anyone had seen their capo stuttering in front of his wife they'd surely died of heart attack.

Then suddenly we hear our princess cried, shit in our banter we forgot she's hungry, Isa immediately started to feed her and I glared at the doctors and motioned them to fuck off. As soon as they gone in a mere one minutes , the door banged open which caused our little one to flinch and cry. I glared at whoever made my princess cry and it's younger son alex and my other four devils with their maternal uncle Damien and mine and isa's father.

They all  looked at the Isa's direction where she's trying to calm our lil one. Here we go.

"How's the baby? Is it a girl ?" Said a very excited luca, they don't know they had a baby sister as  I had told the doctors to not tell them cause I want to give  them the shock of their life
"We'd already told you Luca it's a boy" came a very annoyed voice of his twin Rowan.
"Aww man ...." whined Luca.
"Will ya shut up luc" said Aziel, our oldest and probably the most sensible among all my idiots of sons.

"Caw we swee the bayby dada " said Alex in his baby voice. Aww my little devil.

" enough all of you let Alessandro talk. How's my grandchild Alessandro" came a very strict voice of my father. Every became quiet and looked at me and isabella who'd successfully calmed our baby and our baby was looking at everything affectionately , I can do nothing but aww at her. She's so precious. My thoughts cut off by angry voice of my dad.

"Will you speak Alessandro or we should write some invitation card for you"

"Dad , Baby's ok. Aaanddd you all have a grand daughter and my lil sons you're having a lil sister" said a sweet voice of Isabella. All of their jaws dropped. They are having a hard time believing it even my father looked like he'll have a heart attack. They gave us are-you-kidding look. Me and Isa just nodded. They run towards Isa who's carrying our baby and started fighting on who's first going to hold the baby. When they see our lil one , they all have an awed expression and their eyes filled with tears, why not after so many years a girl was born in Marino family. Baby was looking at everyone with curious expression wanting to figure out who's who.

"She's so cute" said kian.
"Aww man look at her, how she's looking at us" said rowan
"See, she'slooking at me" all heads turned towards luca, who spoke it.
"Like hell.  Are you even a sight to look? Eww! I'll be her favourite"said aziel.
"What the heck bro, I'll be her favourite" said rowan
"You're such a bore man , how can you even think of becoming her fav, I'll be her fav" said luca
"Nope I'll be her fav uncle" said Damien
"Like hell you would be" said my dad smirked at him making Damien frown at my dad.
"You all are just jealous of me cause you'll know that I'm the most funny and loving uncle" said Damien
" keep dreaming old man" said aziel
"Old man? I'm fucking thirty one , you hear me THIRTY ONE, get your eyes checked up bro you litt-  and suddenly angel started to cry and everyone panicked not knowing how to calm their princess.
" I think she's hungry" said Isa trying to make her stop crying and looked at me  , so i told everyone to leave so Isa could our lil princess and everyone agreed except our Alex so his uncle Dami dragged him out making everyone almost pity him.

Author's P.O.V

Isabella started feeding her and alessandro sat beside her and started caressing her head. There's a some sort of piece in his heart after watching his daughter's relaxed face , it felt like she had given a new meaning to his life.
" it's so hard to believe Isa. We are parents to this angel, I don't know how we will manage it " said Alessandro.
" don't worry honey, look she have five handsome brothers , two very over protective grandfathers, so many uncles and brothers and moreover she have you . I trust you." Said Isa caressing Alessandro's face making him lean on her touch but suddenly they're disturbed by the sound of giggles from their angel, making them look down and smile at her . And Alessandro started tricking her making her giggle , and Isa admiring the father daughter duo. But suddenly a question struck in her mind " what about her name ales ?" Said Isa. Alessandro smiled and said

" Lavinia Cristina Mario"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.3K 43
Livia Ximena Di Vittorio was the child that wasn't taken. She was the one who was left after her mother packed up and left with her four brothers lea...
1.6M 44.5K 42
Ι¬hey were violently in love with her, but she was oblivious True friends were hard to obtain in the world of the rich and powerful so the elites stay...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

807K 16K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
Amara By -Piranesi-

Teen Fiction

65.6K 1.4K 30
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...