Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

By AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 69 - 34+35

2.9K 119 62
By AshliKiwii

*Warning! This chapter contains mature content🔞

~~~

A knock was heard on the door. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I lied as I put the lid of the toilet down and sat on it. "So he thinks faking our deaths would be the best option?" I thought as I sent him a text back. "But wouldn't they assume something like that would happen?" I continued to think as I read the next text he sent me. "I see, it'll probably work for one of us but not both." I let out a sigh for some reason. "Wait, why am I sighing?" I closed my flip phone and put it back in my bag for now. "This is a decent way to help Yumi." As I put my burner phone in my bag, I felt that other lunchable I packed for Mikey at the bottom. "Son of a bitch, I forgot about this one." I pulled the lunchable out and stared at it. I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with it. "Can't put it back in the fridge but I don't want to waste another one."

...I ended up eating the lunchable on the toilet. Yes I know, that's gross (Y/n). Hey, I didn't want to waste it and plus I was still a little bit hungry.

"Yeah" I put the trash in my bag and decided I would just throw the it away tomorrow. "I really need to start working out or at least practice some dancing." I let out a small burp and started up my shower.

As I was in the shower, I thought about ways it would be believe to fake someone's death. It's not like Yumi dying out of the blue would be very concerning to Bonten to begin with, but I'm sure someone would start putting things together after a while. "Hmm, maybe we can make it seem like that group who kidnapped me was involved" I thought as I was rinsing body wash off my body. "But then they might look further into the situation." I let out another sigh and just stood underneath the water for a hot minute. "Who knows if this will even work in the first place?" I stared at the shower floor. "This could all backfire and we could all be in deep shit." I let out another sigh.

Another knock could be heard.

"Oh, I'm almost finished." I turned the water off and got out of the shower, drying myself off. I was too deep in thought to even bother to put the clothes on I brought with me to the bathroom, but I did grab everything I brought with me including the clothes I just took off. "I'm though now." I opened the door and walked past Kakucho. I didn't really bother looking at him and just went straight into the bedroom.

"(Y/n)?" Kakucho called for me but I didn't reply. He noticed something has been off with me since we left the others. "She can't be that upset about that lunchable of hers can she?" he thought as he followed me into the room. "Are sure you're alright?" he asked me again.

"I'm sure."

"If that was true, you wouldn't normally walk into the room with just a towel on" he pointed out.

I looked down at the wrapped towel around my body. "Oh... maybe I felt like sleeping commando tonight." I shrugged my shoulders. I needed to keep my mind off of the events of today so he wouldn't question me any further. "It actually feels pretty nice just letting everything just be out in the open every now and then." I lifted up my right leg and crossed it over my left thigh, being careful not to hurt it. "You should try it, Kakucho."

Kakucho couldn't help but be a little speechless because I literally just flashed my punani at him. He quickly let out a cough. "I'll pass." He turned away from me and got ready to leave the room. "Also, do I have to remind you that you're a lady and you shouldn't be exposing yourself so carelessly in front of a man like that."

Suddenly all my thoughts about the escape, Yumi, and Kazutora left me just like that and a playful smirk appeared on my face. "So I turned you on just now huh?"

Kakucho stopped walking but didn't say anything, which pretty much answered my question.

"You know how you asked me if I was alright earlier?" I slowly stood up from the bed and walked over to him. "I'm actually feeling a little stress and I need your help."

"(Y/n), I know what you're up to."

"Well." I grabbed his hand and made him turn around to look at me. "If you know, then won't you help me out?" I tried to put every ounce of sex appeal in my tone of voice and facial expressions.

"Look, (Y/n)" he used his other hand to remove my hand from his but I wouldn't let go. "I'm not saying I don't want to have sex with you, but you have to understand where I'm coming from."

"What do you mean?" I let his hand go. "I thought you said you had feelings for me or was I right about you just saying and doing things for me because it's your job?" The horny in me was slowly vanishing and being replaced with anger. "I was actually starting to believe I might be okay with how my life is now, but I guess I was fucking wrong!" I turned away from him. "For fuck sake, (Y/n)! You can't help but feel fucking goofy when one of those assholes seem like they give a shit about you!" I walked back towards the bed. "You should have known long time ago they just wanted to fuck with you." I sat on the bed. "Mikey should have just killed me back at that hotel."

"Don't say that, (Y/n)."

"You shut up!" I shot a glare at him. "Don't act like you give a damn about me now!"

"I do." He walked over to me. "I've felt bad about everything that's happen to you since we first cornered you in that apartment."

"If you felt ''bad'' for me, you should have helped me get away."

"I couldn't, it's..."

"Your job to keep me locked up and watch over me." I held my hand up and made a blah, blah, blah motion. "I don't need to hear your excuses."

We stopped talking to each other for about ten minutes. I didn't really have anything else to say and knew I was acting like this because it felt like he rejected me. I knew Kakucho was just playing nice with me all this time, but a girl just wanted to believe one of them cared about her, even if it was just a little bit. "It's just like how it was months ago" I thought. "I don't really know what I want anymore" I continued to think. "Do I actually want to live whatever days I have left with Bonten or do I actually want to be free from them and all of this?" I quietly asked myself as I felt the bed shift.

"I always thought I locked away my feelings for worrying about another individual, but that changed the more I got to know you" Kakucho started.

I didn't say anything and just listened to him.

"A lot of terrible things have happened in my life and I didn't want something to happened to you if my feelings for caring about you got out."

I still didn't say anything.

"I know you probably think I'm full of shit..."

"I do."

He chuckled a bit. "I know, but I don't want you to think I didn't find you attractive or anything when I didn't take you up on your offer." He slowly reached over and grabbed my hand, holding it. "I actually wanted to push you onto this bed and show you why you shouldn't be so careless around me, but I had to refrain myself from doing that."

"You should have, I wouldn't have mind."

"I would." He stared into my eyes. "I don't want you to think I'm like the others and just want to have sex with you without a care in the world." He used his other hand to gently grab my chin and turn my face towards him. "I want you to know that I genuinely care about you (Y/n) and I'm sorry for upsetting you." He brought me in for a kiss and I was a little hesitant on kissing him back right away. "I just wish we were able to meet under different conditions" he told me after he kissed me.

"I do too" I thought as I felt him let my hand go. "Kakucho, I'm sorry as well for freaking out like that...it's just, I'm actually under a lot of stress from just everything from the whole kidnapping to a few other things."

No I wasn't trying to get him in bed this time, I actually just wanted him to know I really was stressed.

"I know." He looked to the side for a second. "If you still think I can help you relieve some of that stress you have" he looked back at me. "I'll..."

I shook my head. "No, it's okay. That demonic inner hoe in me reared her ugly head and put me in that mood."

"Are you sure you don't want to..."

I cut him off again. "It's fine. If she comes back again, I'll just flick the ol' bean a few times and that should do it." My usual personality was slowing returning now.

"..." Kakucho just stared at me.

"What?"

"So you plan on doing that while I'm in the bed with you?"

"Yeah."

Now Kakucho was shaking his head. "That's not going to work." He got up from the bed and stood in front of me.

"Huh? Explain how's it's not going to work?"

He didn't say anything right away and just placed himself in between my legs. He then lowered himself to where he was eye level with ol girl down under.

My face started to heat up as I watched this all go down. "Um, Kakucho, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to help relieve some of your stress." He carefully wrapped his arms underneath and around my thighs, bringing his face even closer to my nether region.

"But I said you don't...~Ah!" I felt his tongue take one slow lick up clit and this sent tingles down my spine, along with shutting me up for the time being.

Kakucho kept this up for what I thought would be forever. "Is that really the same mouth he uses to kiss me oh so gently?!" I thought as I had my fingers tangled in some locks of his now black disheveled hair. "Kakucho, I'm~" I felt that oh so familiar feeling overcome my entire being as I came into Kakucho's mouth.

Kakucho unwrapped his arms from my thighs and slowly stood up. "Did that help?"

I looked up at him and watched him lick his lips like he done had the best meal of his life. "It helped...a lot" I told him as I felt a huge ping of horniess rush over me. "No, (Y/n). This should be good enough" I thought as I lowered my eyes to his crotch. I could see a bulge in his pants and this got me thinking. "Actually, I lied Kakucho." I slowly stood up from the bed because I knew my legs would give out if I got up too fast. "I think I might still need a little more help."

"Okay." Kakucho took a step towards me and got ready to gently push me onto the bed but I stopped him. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I just think it would make me feel a lot better if I helped you."

"But I'm not feeling stressed."

"Yeah, but I doubt that's comfortable." I pointed at his crotch.

He looked down then back at me. "It's fine, I can handle that later."

"Or" I reached my hands up and cupped his face, bringing him in for a kiss. "We can help each other out."

With a little bit of convincing, I managed to get Kakucho on the bed with me on top of him. I had my head hovering over his cock while my lower half was hovering over his face. Enough though I felt a little embarrassed for some reason, I was already determined to see this through.

"Just imagined having this inside me" I thought as I stuck my tongue out and licked along the side of his shaft. "Wait, I keep thinking about it, Kakucho's going to drown back there!" I continued to think as I slowly wrapped my lips around his cock. Unlike Ran, Kakucho didn't buck his hips as bad. Instead I felt him squeeze my ass cheeks and brought my lower half closer to his face. He was a lot more aggressive then he was earlier and it made me loose focus on sucking his dick. "Ah~!"

I tried the best I could to help Kakucho with his friend but the pleasure he was giving me made it hard for me to do a good job. But in the end, I manage to make him cum after he made me cum numerous times.

After sometime had passed, I found myself wearing one of Kakucho's shirts and snuggling into his side. I felt better and my mind was clear of all thoughts for the time being.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Kakucho asked.

"Nope, not at all." I let out a yawn.

"So you're thigh is okay?"

"Yeah." I felt my eyes getting heavy.

"And your fingers?"

"Mhm-hm..." I wasn't listening anymore and fell right to sleep.

"She's asleep isn't she?" he asked himself as he looked to his right. He let out a small sigh as he made sure I was comfortable. "She just made things a lot harder for me" he thought to himself as he recalled the past conversations he's had with Mikey and the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 871 22
β˜ΌοΈŽπ‘…π‘Žπ‘› π»π‘Žπ‘–π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘– π‘₯ πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ! [18+] '𝐼 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 β„Žπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘œπ‘› π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑀𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π·π‘Žπ‘¦, 𝐼 𝑑...
37K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
831K 45.7K 75
[ COMPLETE βœ… ] β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ€’β€’β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™›β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ€’β€’β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™›β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ€’β€’β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™› The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...