Chapter 71 - Planning Start!

The next morning, I woke up and noticed I was alone in the bed. My instant thought was that Kakucho got what he wanted from me and now he's doesn't need me anymore. "Wait, he's usually the first one to wake up" I thought as I slowly got out of the bed. "Also I don't need to be thinking like that, Kakucho doesn't seem like the type of guy to fuck a girl and dip...well I don't really know that." I stretched my arms above my head. "I don't really know much about the guy to begin with." I started making my to the kitchen but something told me to stop and check for something. "Fuck! Where did I put my bag?" I quickly looked around the room to see where I place said bag. "Oh thank goodness." I let out a sigh of relief when I found the bag underneath the bed. "I need to put this in the closet in the usual spot for now."

"(Y/n), are you awake?" Kakucho asked as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah." I put my bag away and went over to the door, opening it. "Good morning."

"Good morning" he greeted back as he let me walk past him. "I see you're feeling a lot better."

I knew what he was referring to and I could feel my face heat up. "Um yeah..." I sat at the usual table where there was a plate of breakfast waiting for me. Kakucho sat across from me and watched me take a bite of my food. I saw him staring at me and I suddenly became self conscious. "What the hell me? Why you out here acting soft? You're suppose to be a real one" I thought as I looked away from him. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Is it making you uncomfortable?"

I slowly turned back to look at him. "Not really..."

Kakucho let out a chuckle. He couldn't help but think this side of me was cute.

"...so what's on the schedule for today?" I asked out of curiosity. Let's be real here, I just wanted to know if I was going to have to go with him today or not. I got business to take care of. "I need to talk to Kazutora again" I thought.

"Well I have a few meetings with a couple of people today."

"Does that require me to tag along?"

"For your safety, yes it does."

"Damn" I cursed under my breath. "But what if I wanted a girls day with Yumi?"

"She doesn't have today off."

"Does she get any days off?" I gave him a look.

"We give her a few days off during the week, (Y/n)."

"Good." I went ahead and finished the last of my breakfast. "I'm just saying it sure would be nice to hangout with another girl cough cough hint hint."

"Aren't you suppose to actually cough and not say cough out loud?"

"You get what I mean, Kakucho." I got up and went over to the sink to wash my plate. "Do I need to become your discord kitten or something?"

"My discord what?"

"Nothing." I finished washing the plate and turn around to face him. "I'll just give you the good ol fashion puppy dog eyes." I tried to make the face but I felt like my face just looked like I was constipated. "Could you please give Yumi today off so I can hang out with her?"

"I'm not the one who's incharge of her schedule."

"Clearly the puppy dog eyes isn't working" I thought as I fixed my face. "I'll have to use that forbidden technique I didn't use back when I was trying to save Satori" I mumbled. "UwU, pretty please?"

Kakucho just stared at me. I could feel my soul and pride leave my body, come back, and bitch slap me for saying that.

"I'll see what I can do" Kakucho finally said.