Smuts: KPTS Oneshots

By themisfit18

Just for your poor heart... The smuts, fluff and romantic fantasies of KPTS characters... Note: Sexual conte... More

Lust VP
Virgin Prince
Vanilla
Dom Bottom- KP
Gym-VP
Mafia Pete

Mercy

2.7K 82 10
By themisfit18

I was wrong when I said that tricking Vegas  could be even possible. Whenever I see my state right now, I curse myself and Kinn for even sending me to him.

I was trapped in this empty room with nothing but red lights, which was far away from my imagination where this fucking place is.

As usual, it was about 15 days I am tied here, both of my legs are chained and it's been frustrating and scary, I am scared of Vegas now.

The door creaked open, with Vegas entering inside, his face having the unreadable yet eerieful expression that I can't fathom how much are dangerous for me.

He shut the door close and locked it. It was the sign, I am done for tonight.

He came to me, tieing my hands to the hanging chains and now I look like the prey to be devoured on.

"Vegas... Let me go... I swear I won't open my mouth about all this... Otherwise you know what Kinn might do to you.. "

"Look Kitten... I am in such a good mood today.. And if you dare try to spoil it, you are the one to face it... "

"But... You.. "

He tied the ball like strap in my mouth, which he one day told me was a Ball Gag, despite my attempt, I was no where close to gain any bit of it.

"How noisy... " He said as he comes closer to me, cupping my face and grabbing my cheeks to look into his eyes.

Those eyes. The lust in them, current flowed throughout my body as the kind of things went through me was beyond I could even explain, how can he show me so many emotions when I am nothing but someone to revenge on.

"You... Why... Why are you in my mind these days?... "

He sniffed my neck as he yanks my face away, unbuttoning his silk shirt, and throwing it away, and same to his pants, he took the belt and tied it to my already tied hands and then unlocking the chains.

He said as he brought the stool near me, he sat over as he carried me in his lap.

"I will show you how you can wreathe in pleasure under me... "

As he buries his dick between my asscheeks, he was already getting hard, and it gave me goosebumps all over, I was cursing my body for reacting.

My hands were now tied at my back as his lips made their way to my buds, slightly circling them with his tongue, he licked it thoroughly, just touching the tip with his tongue.

My mind went blank for a while, what the fuck is this?

His thumb was caressing my other bud, and as his mouth claimed it whole, sucking like he wouldn't leave until to become sore, his hand pinched my  other bud, flicking it along with the flow.

"I will make it that sensitive so even when I just touch it, you will cum without even being touched anywhere else. "

I didn't want to moan, I do not... But it was driving me crazy, I was so turned on and it was beyond my control.

His dick was hard now, and so was mine, but I could feel his manhood between my ass and it was now urge to get him inside, since when did I felt this need?

I started wriggling to get myself out but the more I did, the more I felt him in my bottoms.

"Impatient much... Are we? "

He smacked my ass, and it was like cutting the strings of sanity that had left inside me.

He sucked on chest and my neck, leaving marks, his bites and licks were apparent on my body.

He got me off on the ground and took of the ballgag, I was on my knees and he was standing in front of me, with his hard manhood in front of me, I turned a deeper shade of red.

And that's when his foot went on my dick, pressing it against the ground, I mewled as it was so sensitive that I can't help but whine and beg him to stop.

"Vegas.. Stop... Please.. "

"Make me princess... I don't do anything for free... "

"Whahhttt.. Doo you want me to do.. "

"It's in front of you darling... Do a pretty job and I will.. "

It took me a few seconds to contemplate what he was saying, and his dick was too hard not to notice, his foot was pressing it even more, and now I had no option left.

I licked the tip and took it on, bobbing my head up and down and then trying my best to please him. He grabbed my hair and started fucking my mouth, I was choking as his dick was touching the end of my buccal cavity.

"You little slut... Does anybody know how such an innocent face can take this dick so well... "

"Mmhh.. "

He spilled it all over my face and then got me on the stool, turned, my stomach was over it and I was bent in front of him, my ass to the display.

He took the lube for the very first time, and fingered me, as he trying to search something, when he hit somewhere in particular, I couldn't hold back and moaned.

"I won.. Obviously you can't keep yourself quiet when it's me.. "

And he hit at the place, touching it, poking it and abusing in any possible way, that I came all over the ground.
I was trying to catch my breath when I feel it is just the beginning.

He kept his tip at my entrance and went in, I literally screamed, and then gasped for air, I was struggling to breath.

And he thrusted slow, slower and just edging me.

"If you wanna fuck then do it properly dammit. " I said, I don't know why, maybe the teasing was too much.

"You are gonna regret it though... But I liked that you wanna get fucked princess.. "

And then he went in fully, I didn't know it was only half until he went deeper. And thrusted like stabbing me, he was sure right, I was regretting it.

He knew where my weak spot was and using it as he was hitting at the place everytime and I didn't realise I came again.

My body was twitching but he was sturdy till the end. For hours it went like this.

He carried me up and fucked me in air, and then on my fours, he fucked me while grabbing my hair and slapping my ass.

I was on the ground and he was thrusting when I came for the nth time, I lost the count, he was a sex maniac for sure.

"Vvvegaggas.. I can't doo this annymooeee. Stopp.. Please... I ahhh.. "

"I just wanna hear moans from your mouth... Nothing else.. "

"Hnnngghhh... "

He got me up and tied me to the chains again and kept fucking, my cum was clear now and my eyes we're teary, my whole state was a wreck, but somewhere, I was not hating it.

It made me feel life, like I was alive, I was also having something, don't know what.

He then came inside me and pulled out, my feet were loosing the balance, the chains were helping me to stand straight, forcibly.

"I love the mess I made you... And sure I will do it everyday until you die.. "

"Hahhh... "

"You can only die from sex... I promise I won't do anything else though... "

He claimed my lips as he choked me, sucking my life out of my lungs as bit me lower lip, when I couldn't do it anymore he finally pulled his tongue back, and I gasped for air.

While he sucked my nipples again, while pinching the other and his right hand pumping my dick.

I semi cried and whined as my body couldn't take it anymore. I was out of my mind and my senses weren't same, I was struggling to keep it together.

That's when he went down and gave me a blowjob, my eyes flew back and my mouth was open since he was finger fucking me. How come he has so much potential even after fucking for hours.

His another round began when I was barely making it, I don't even know what happened later, my eyes we're opening in between when he hit harder or I came again.

Note: I am thinking what you guys think of me? Like after this chapter... I am curious 🙈🙈😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
70.3K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
134K 15.5K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
138K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...