ANGEL OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS (...

By YsaCordova31

Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng is Marinette Dupain-Cheng's twin sister. She has been in London for 9 long years becaus... More

Chapter One: New Beginnings
Chapter Two: Wouldn't Change A Thing
Chapter Three: Hellhole
Chapter Four: Nice To Meet You
Chapter Five: Friends or Foe's?
Chapter Six: Troubled Mind
Chapter Seven: One Mind, Two Hearts
Chapter Eight: Introducing You
Chapter Nine:Different Worlds
Chapter Ten: Feeling's Confirmed
Chapter Eleven: Family Day and Confession?
Chapter Twelve: Courage over Fear?
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye, My Love
Chapter Fourteen: Missing you
Chapter Sixteen: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Seventeen: An Ally or A Threat?
Chapter Eighteen: Darkside
Chapter Nineteen: Secrets
Chapter Twenty: Misunderstanding
Chapter Twenty-One: Dreams Are Half Meant
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Promise
Chapter Twenty-Three: Revelation
Chapter Twenty-Four: Wild Turn Of Events
Chapter Twenty-Five: Im With You
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Job So Unfair
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Truth
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Falling Apart
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Painful Goodbye's
Chapter Thirty: The End Is Just The Beginning

Chapter Fifteen: Home Is Where Your Heart Is

369 12 0
By YsaCordova31

                       YSA'S POV

I was strumming my guitar when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I figured out it was Allison and turns out I'm right. Seconds after, the door opened and her head pops in giving me a 'sorry to trouble you' kind of look.

"What is it?" I asked.

She just shook her head and walk towards my bed where I'm currently sitting. She sat down behind me and started combing my long straight black hair.

"Seriously, you're starting to give me the willies." I said which she just laugh it off.

"I don't have a problem if that's what you're worrying about." She said and continue to comb my hair.

"Then why are you acting weirdly today?" I said, wasn't convince at her answer.

"Okay,you win. Im kinda worried about your well-being." She confessed.

"Well-being?"

"Well, you basically grew up in the media industry and Im worried it might be a new to you."

"Alli. 9 years in the industry and nothing has changed since then. I'm still me, but older and much wiser." I said then started to face her. I saw her smile.

"You're right! Why am I so worried about? You basically can handle every obstacle that gets in your way. You won't need my help anymore." She said pouting.

"Well I can always need some moral support from you." I said to her. She laughed and hugged me.

"Moral support? I can give you that." She whispered making me laugh with her.

"Now don't worry over a little thing and just pack up. We're leaving tomorrow." I said then pushed her at the door.

"Alright, alright! No need to be pushy." I rolled my eyes at her closing remarks and throw her my plushy.

"Just go!" I said then I heard the door slammed shut.

"She's really a nice woman." Jinro commented.

"Don't you think she dedicated all of her life for me? It kinda boggles me." I asked my kwami.

"That's just how she is, caring and loving."

"Yep! Definitely boggles me." I answered.

"Okay, what's on your mind?" Jinro neared me while eating a strawberry.

"Allison practically gave up 9 years of her life to be with me. I didn't even have the chance to ask what she wants. I was so focused on my goals that I hadn't given her credits for taking care of me." I sighed.

"It's Allison's choice to be with you, Ysa. Don't blame yourself for it."

"I know that. It just suddenly crossed my mind. I'm not bothered by it."

It's an Half baked lie. I know somehow it bothers me. Allison is the kind of person who will not tell you something if she's troubled or deep in thoughts. She's so responsible and too good to be true. Sometimes, I'm asking myself why I ended up with her. She's too deserving to be deserved by the likes of me.

"Well you should probably sleep. We have a flight to catch tomorrow." Jinro yawned and kiss me on the cheeks before crawling on his little bed.

I stood up and went inside the bathroom to brush my teeth before taking the cover of my bed and tucking myself in. 10:24pm and I'm still battling with my undeserted thoughts and what if's before I feel the sleep takes over my whole being. I woked up with a little paw tapping my cheek only to see that the source of it is my kwami,Jinro.

"Wake up sleepy head. The sun is almost rising." He said while shaking me with his cute hands.

I open my left eye to see the clock on my table and it's 5:30am. Our flight is 7:00am so I still have 2 and a half hours to get ready. I pushed myself up even though I'm still sleepy. I took a quick shower and went downstairs with my luggage in my hand and saw Allison making breakfast in the kitchen. I suddenly remember what Jinro and I talked about last night but I shrugged it off when she saw me standing in the kitchen table.

"Hey sleepy head,good morning." She greeted me and I smiled at her and do the same.

"That's smells good, Allison!" Jinro flew past me and levitate towards Allison who's now putting a plate on the table.

"Breakfast is ready. We have to eat before we board to the plane. Btw, I made your favorite hot choco along with bacon and egg sandwich." She smiled at me and offered me to take a sit.

"Hm-mm! Don't mind of I do." Jinro said before pulling himself a bacon trip. I laughed at how adorable he is and at the same time, grateful for Allison's kind gesture.

We arrived at the airport 15 minutes early. I wore my signature disguise so that no one will recognize me and Allison wore a mask to cover her face as well. I'm still on top trend since I just finished my modeling project days ago before announcing my vacation on public the other day so I still got the 'HOTS' for paparazzi's. Some of my fans gets emotional with me having to lay low for a while but I'm sure they'll understand. 9 years in the industry with no proper vacay is one hell of a work. I know I deserved this vacation. My bandmates as well.

"So, where do you wanna stay?" Allison asked me.

"I'm thinking of staying at my parents but I'm not sure if we can fit in my room." I said.

"Oh, haha! You can't be serious about me staying at the same house as you. You need some time alone with your family,Ysa. You can't always involve your manager in this." She laughed and I pouted.

"What manager? I don't think you saw me as 'work' after all this years,Alli. You're basically my second mom,Sorry auntie. Nyahaha." I answered with a thought that If auntie hears it she will be furious with me referring to Allison as my second mom and not her.

"Try telling that to her." Allison laughed with me.

"But seriously why can't you come live with me. We're in the same house for 9 years, that doesn't make any sense at all." I said to her.

"Things are different now,Ysa. I love you for referring me as your second mom, but you have a family to reside now. I will always be with you but not most of the time." She said. Then I remembered what I thought last night. Suddenly it hits me. Now that I'm on vacation she will definitely end up with another work other than me. So that's what's bother's her. How come I didn't think of it last night.

"Y-you mean to say-- d-dont tell me you--" she nodded at me as if she knew what I was about to ask. I cupped my lips with a surprise face. I know I had it figured out, I know this is going to happen, I mean I'm happy for her but it somehow makes me lonely.

"Ysa,look at me." She said while cupping my face to look at her. I'm still overcome with emotions and Im not paying attention to what she's saying.

"Hey, listen to me. Im not going anywhere,okay? I'm not leaving you if that's what you're thinking. And don't blame yourself for having this vacation. Things just don't went well the way you wanted it to be,dear. In order to gain something,you have to sacrifice one thing. You can't have both." Allison said with somber eyes.

"I know you'll do better even though I'm not always beside you. I thought you well,right?you have to live up the process." She continued. I nodded at her.

"W-will you still consider me as your child e-even though I'm not your w-work anymore?" I asked.

"Oh,Ysa. I never considered you as my work. The moment I saw you, I fell inlove with you. I know behind those smiles I saw a lonely and strong child. I didn't do anything for you to be this successful, yes I guided you, took care of you, gave you your needs and necessities but it all happens because you worked hard for it. You always refers me as your hero, but to me, you are your own saviour. And you didn't just save yourself, you also saved me." She said while hugging me.

"Through thick and thin--" she continued.

"TOGETHER." We both say and giggled while tears are still streaming down our eyes. I will never lose her. Even if we parted ways she will always stays with me.

Our little speech ended when the intercom announces that our flights about to come. We hurriedly collect ourselves and walked towards the airport's corridor.

An hour or so I can already see the Eiffel tower and I know minutes from now were going to land in Paris.

"Have you brought everything?" Allison asked for the 20th time.

"Alli, I told you I got everything." I annoyingly answered. She laughed at how annoyed I am with her.

"I'm going to drive you to your house before I went to the hotel." She said.

"Are you really sure you're not coming with me?" I reassured.

"For the love of-- Ysa.." she warned me and I laughed at her face glaring at me.

"HAHAHA! You should've seen your face."

"Geez! Thanks for the backfire." She said while rolling her eyes.

Allison went to get her rented car since she left her new car at her friends house when we went back to London. I went to the trunk to put my luggage and sat down on the passenger seat. Allison hated it when I sit in the back because she said she looks like a taxi driver. When Im done with my seatbelt she starts the car and drove it down the busy road of Paris. She turned the radio on and a random song played through.

"Keep your eyes off of me so I can live, I'm far too ashamed to do it with you watching me. This is never ending we have been here before, but I can't stay this time cause I don't love you anymore." I started singing when I realized I know this song.

"I can't love you in the dark, it feels like we're oceans apart. There's so much space between us, baby were already defeated.ah-yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah everything changes me." I continued to sing while Allison just stared at me and back at the road while a small smile is glued on her face.

"You still have that soothing voice that can lull people to sleep, Ysa." She said while looking ahead. I just smiled back and continue to listen until I dozed off to sleep.

I woke up to Allison shaking my shoulder.

"Hey, Ysa. We're here." She said.

"5 minutes." I answered earning a chuckle from her. But then I sat up when I remember what she meant. Earning another hard and loud laugh from her and Jinro.

"Ha.ha, very funny,you two." I rolled my eyes at them. How dare they make fun of me.

"Come on! Fix yourself already! It wouldn't be a surprise when they saw you inside this car right? This car is not heavily tinted." She explained. I nodded and I fixed myself up before wearing my cap and decided to head out of the car.

I glance at Allison for the last time before she drove away. I took a sharp breath before reaching for my luggage to enter the bakery, I went inside only to see it empty.

"Hmm? Where could everybody be?" I asked myself.

I walked towards the kitchen when I heard faint laughs coming from it and I hid behind the wall when I saw Marinette, together with our parents laughing while my sister is covered with flour. I get that they're fooling around again and remembered today was Saturday. Family Day of the Dupain-Cheng household, Just in time for my surprise. Dad was about to shower mom with flour when I cleared my throat getting their attentions, when they turned to look at me I said..

"I see, your all having fun without me." I smirked when I saw their jaw dropped and their surprised face written all over. I mentally laughed at them.

"YSA?! OH MY GOD! YOU'RE REALLY HERE!!!" Marinette runs towards me and hug me not minding that her body is full of flours and is now coating me with it. Mom and Dad followed and envelope me and my sister with a hug.

"I can't believe my other daughter is here with us now! I thought you aren't coming back?" Mom said with teary eyes.

"It's not possible,mom. Our home is where my heart should be." I answered while kissing her cheeks full of flour.

"But how?!" Marinette asked and I started to tell her my plan since day one. Yada,yada,yada.blah,blah,blah..

"So yeah, SURPRISED!" I shouted before being pulled by a bone crushing hug from my family. I closed my eyes, feeling contented now that I'm back in my families arms. Not happy about the sticky flour that's covering my face and body, whoo. This is going to be a sticky afternoon for all of us.dont ya think?

     -------------------------------------------------

                    - End of Chapter Fifteen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.6K 26
After living in New York for 6 years, recent billionaire Marinette Dupain-Chang decides to come back to Paris. She is the CEO of MDC Designs, a luxu...
12K 414 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...
8.3K 375 13
[cσмρℓєτє∂ ❤] Adrienette non-heroes!AU *** Marinette Dupain-Cheng was an employee on Gabriel Brand, a top-selling fashion brand in Paris, it was her...
225K 4.5K 24
Few days ago, Y/N moved into Paris to study at College Fracois Dupont. As she goes on into her life, some memories are confusing her. She met new fr...