Style (stan x kyle) dude you'...

By coco217_

Kyle and Stan are no longer friends due to stans point of view on life that was, everything being "shit" Due... More

1-"eveything is shit"
2- "Hi kenny.."
3- "A bet is a bet"
4- "My dad"
5-"The funs just began"
6- "You are driving me fucking crazy dude"
7- "Them leaving is never a good sign"
8- his last card
9- "I need you"
10- "He has something to live for"
11- "I promise"
12- A sudden realisation
13- make a wish
14- safe embrace
15- "like old times"
16- i saw red
17- boyfriend?
19-...
19- questioning
21- 2 wishes
22-"taste"
23- i feel safe
24-memories
25- old enemies
26- 6 months
27- The plan
28- swap places
29- lack of sleep
30- no more secrets.
31- ft
32- fucked up
33- trust me
34- The big game
35-sent away
36- not my home
37- change in demeanour?
38- unsolved trauma
39- Think of me when you see the scars
40- The Letter
41- Court
42- Electric guitar
43- i love you
IM WRITIBG A SEQUEL

18- you cant sugarcoat death

805 16 53
By coco217_

-Heyy, there's a lot of first person povs in this, so I hope you guys enjoy:) -

Kenny's PoV-

So I was minding my own fucking business, I had just left butters house after um an.. eventful few hours.

When all of a sudden a car came swerving towards me, the asshole driving was obviously shitfaced.

I tried to jump out of the way, but obviously I'm not faster than a vehicle double the size of me.

And boom, now I'm just chilling in hell again.

How ironic.

"Hey there demons I'm back" I smiled at the fuckers

"Seriously? A car again sidewalks are invented for a reason Kenny" one of the boys replied

"Woah woah I was on the sidewalk, the car was on the wrong path not me!" I explained myself taking a seat.

I thought of that time Kyle tried to tell me not dying is cool back in fourth grade, yes I can still remember I think I'm secretly holding a grudge.

If anything it's a curse.

It would be fine if everyone fucking remembered for once, I hate seeing them go through pain, especially butters and Stan multiple times I've watched them sob while staring at my dead body, the next minute they completely forget.

It kind of fucks you up.

I don't understand how it works, I don't know where my body goes, I don't know why everyone forgets, I don't know how sometimes I can be gone longer and other times I seem to wake up straight away.

It's fucked.

I hope I'll be back soon this time.

Kyles PoV-

My eyes widened, tears began to fill my eyes

My friend since kindergarten..

Is..Is dead

I let out a shaky breath "butters where are you"

"The hospital, Kenny's body it's just there lifeless" he cried I could hear the heart monitor making the same line of noise, no beeps.

My heart broke.

"We'll be there" I said before hanging up the phone.

Shit I've got to tell Stan I thought, how is he going to take it, he's his closest friend.

I knocked on their door, thankfully Stan answered straight away.

"Kyle? Have you been crying? What's wrong!?" He asked concern laced his voice

My voice cracked "s-Stan Kenny's.. Kenny's dead" the words left my mouth.

His face, this has to be the most heartbreaking moment of my life, Stans face was so.. surreal. His face immediately dropped, tears consumed his eyes before running down his cheeks.

I immediately hugged him and he threw himself around me, his grip was so tight,we were standing there like that for 10 minutes.

"Stan we need to go to the hospital, we have to be there for butters" I whispered

He nodded, and we immediately headed for the hospital.

Again.

Butters PoV

When Kenny left my house I was the happiest fella, I love that boy so much words can't describe it.

When I heard the large collision outside a few minutes after, I couldn't help but feel concerned, a bad feeling overwhelmed me.

I stood outside, someone had been hit by a car, I pushed my way through the crowd.
I made it to the front.

To see.. to see Kenny's lifeless body, I froze.

My whole world collapsed before me one second I was the happiest boy here now I'm on the ground sobbing, a lovely women attempted to pick me up but it was no use.

An ambulance had very quickly arrived, and I jumped in the back.

I held Kenny's bloody bruised hand, trying to find any sign of life.

As we arrived I prayed that the doctors were gonna work a miracle.

So when the doctor came up to me and said the words I'm sorry to inform you, I immediately knew, my precious Kenny was gone.

I sobbed on the floor for 40 minutes the nurses surrounded me and tried to comfort me.

But nothing was going to make this better.

What am I going to tell Karen???

I called our friends first as I didn't know what to do, all their reactions made me crumble more.

Kenny was gone.

Stans PoV

Kyle decided it was best if he drove my car, due to me become non responsive and still sobbing quietly.

When Kyle had said those words, I thought it had to be a sick joke, but I knew Kyle he would never do that and his already puffy eyes told me he wasn't lying.

Kenny was dead.

There's no sugarcoating it he was dead and he's not coming back.

I stared into the distance, though I was literally looking at nothing, each memory replaying in my head.

Kenny's always been there for me and I couldn't be there for him when he needed saving.

I sobbed, Kyle grabbed my hand and gripped it tightly.

Helping me calm down, the tiniest bit.

Craig's PoV

Me and Tweek were watching red racer, cuddled up on the sofa, when my phone rang.

It was around half 8 at night so I wasn't too concerned, I saw butters name and picked up.

"Butters" I said in my usual monotone voice.

"Craig Kenny he's..dead"

Me and Tweek both looked at each other after hearing butters words on the other line.

Tweek eyes began to water a little, and I held his hand.

I was trying to do anything but show emotion, I'm not the one to show them usually but when you're told your friends dead it's a little bit different.

"Shit" i muttered

"We'll be there soon" I replied ending the phone.

I pulled Tweek into a hug, who was now twitching more than usual due to the sudden stress that had just been put on him and we left the house.

Kenny's pov

This.

This is the part I hate, when they all gather around my fucked up body and cry.

I've seen it numerous times and each time I have to stop watching.

Butters held my lifeless body still sobbing, oh how I wish I could hug him right now, I wouldn't let go.

If only he knew I'll be back.

Stan and Kyle walked into the room, stans reaction always hurts like hell.

Every damn time

Kyle usually just cries, he just keeps crying he never stops.

Tweek and Craig shortly followed

Tweek began crying and holding on to Craig

Who was trying his hardest to keep his emotions in, his eyes were teary, but he wasn't crying.

What a rare sight.

I watched them carefully, Kyle hugged butters and didn't let go.

I'm glad someone will look after butters while I'm temporarily out

Stan rested his head on my ripped up blood stained bright orange parka, he sat there in its embrace.

As If he was trying to feel my energy again.

I knelt down, and placed my coat arm around him, hoping he could sense me.

I stood up, I can't watch this anymore and I walked of.

-time skip-

Stans PoV
After we all left the hospital, we all headed home to try knock ourselves out and not remember till morning what's just happened.

I looked at Kyle, he attempted to smile but I could tell it was fake.

"Can you sleep round" I whispered

Kyle makes me feel calmer, his presence is a gift to be around and right now I needed it.

"Of course" he said while we jumped out of the car and unlocked my door.

Quietly we both got ready for bed, Kyle had my shirt and trousers on and I was just in my normal pyjamas, we laid down.

I rested my head on Kyle, while he played with my hair, quietly I let my tears fall out before drifting of to sleep.

Kenny's PoV

I woke up, and looked around.

I was back in my shitty room.

I sighed, I jumped up and put my orange parka on  and began getting ready before leaving the house.

Once I arrived at school I was greeted by Stan

"Hi Kenny"

I sighed "hey dude"

I just wish someone would remember.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 188 18
Craig had been in love with Tweek for months. He'd tried to tell him how he really felt, but Tweek couldn't understand him and still saw Craig as his...
27.8K 718 18
Stan and Kyle have always been Super Best Friends. But things are changing. Stan can't leave Wendy no matter how hard he tries, and his feelings for...
16.2K 391 33
Just a PS I still actively check and interact with this story, I love reading comments<3 Top 5 ratings: #1 in #stanxkyle 5/13/2024 #5 in #southpark 5...
1.8K 41 11
This story contains: Style (stan x kyle), and yandere Kyle. In this story Kyle's actions will usually be forgotten by Kyle himself (Basically Kyle se...