The Lost Soul: The Hybrid

By MaryyLee8

June was popular and everyone knew of her and her whereabouts. They loved her, She was only 17 about to be 18... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2 : CEDRIC'S POV
Chapter 3: JUNE'S POV:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5 JUNE'S POV
Chapter 6: Cedric
Chapter 7

A/N

2 0 0
By MaryyLee8

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry its taking me forever to upload, but i promise its worth the wait. I'm actually typing this as a word document then pasting it to here. easiest way to keep my ideas going... if there is any spelling errors or any grammar errors please dont be afraid to let me know so i can fix  it!!! Keep looking Next part should be up soon!!! maybe tonight if i get done writing what i need to .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860 4 19
She has grown up, always being watched over, always getting pushed around, never getting a second to breathe... She even has to prepare how to become...
16.7K 405 23
Vinice Anderson. Your normal human girl, right? Wrong. At birth she was adopted into a loving family of werewolves. She had caring parents and an ama...
231K 10.2K 44
Werewolves and Vampires is the story of, you guessed it, werewolves and vampires. Lila Silver had been a pretty normal girl until her sixteenth birth...
53K 1.9K 21
Devin once had a great life. A mother and father that doted on him, more friends than he could count, and a great outlook on life. That all changed w...