๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„? ~๐ƒ๐...

By Heavenlyosamaa

Two teens swear they hate each other or do they love each other? More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

7.6K 150 384
By Heavenlyosamaa

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓
𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇( 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋)
𝟐:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌

❤︎︎

"𝐁𝐑𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑" I said to myself as I walked down the sidewalk from leaving A'dyn's place.

She pisses me off, i swear she never opens up about anything. I decided to walk to the Deli to grab me something to snack on.

When i walked in, i went to the candy isle first to get some Sour patch Kids, My favv. I grabbed a few more things before going to the front.

When i went to the front, my mouth dropped as I seen Jordyn walking in with some guy. "Jordyn" I smiled and ran up to her.

"Samaria" Jordyn smiled as she hugged me tightly. "You didn't tell me you were back in town" I said looking between her and the guy who was standing beside her.

"Yeah it was a surprise" She stated. "Who's this" i said looking over at the guy. "This is Javon my boyfriend" She said and I nodded.

"Nice to meet you" I shook his hand as he licked his lips. Uh weird..but ok. "Nice to meet you too" He smiled.

"So are y'all going by A'dyn house" I asked. "Nah I don't think we're welcomed" Jordyn stated. "Why you're her cousin" I frowned.

"Yeah it's jus-" before she could finish I cut her off. "Come on we're going" I said as I took my items off the counter.

Forget about the argument, maybe bringing Jordyn to her will make her be happy with me. I know i was acting like a bitch i just missed having fun with my bestie.

"Yeah lets go see her" Javon smirked. "I guess" Jordyn shrugged.

We walked down the street back to A'dyn's building.

I knocked on the apartment door two times before dd opened it. He frowned up seeing me. "What you doing back and who them" He asked making me mug.

"First of all this ain't your apartment, second of all what you still doing here" I asked. "India still here and she let me stay longer because A'dyn did my hair" He stated.

"Who you" Javon asked dd. "Who you" He mugged. "Alright let us in" I said. Dd stood back and let us in. "India some people here with Mari" Dd stated.

"Who you got in my house Mari" India yelled from her room. "Family" I answered. "Hold on let me finish getting dress so I can see who tf in my house" She said.

"Where's A'dyn" I asked. "In the bathroom" Dd answered. "Tell her we out here" I said as we all sat on the couch.

Dd nodded and went into the room. "Jordyn you are so pretty" I smiled. "Thank you, that's why you've always been my fav" Jordyn snickered.

"Really" I asked shocked. "Yeah A'dyn never likes to do anything fun and she stays dressing up like a nigga now" Jordyn laughed.

"Not to much, but I do agree about the fun part" I said.

"Put on some sweatspants or something, don't come out with them lil shorts it's a nigga in there" I heard dd say before opening A'dyn room door and closing it behind him.

"What y'all looking at" He frowned up. "Who are you" Jordyn and Javon said at the same time. "I'm dd now who are y'all" Dd said as he sat down on the couch.

"Jordyn I'm A'dyn cousin and this is my boyfriend Javon" Jordyn answered. "What you is to A'dyn" Javon asked dd.

"Why" Dd replied. "Just answer the damn question" I mugged dd because he being mad hostile right now. Just be nice for once.

"Mari shut the fuck up" Dd stated. "What's going o-" A'dyn paused as she came out the room. She looked as if she's seen a ghost or something.

"You good" Dd looked confused. "What's up Lil AA" Javon smiled at her. "g-get the fuck out" A'dyn yelled.

"Wha-"I started before she cut me off. "Leave" She yelled again. "Hey A'dyn chill" Jordyn spoke. "No because you know what you was doing when you and him came here" A'dyn said starting to cry.

I ain't never seen her break down like this and I was so confused on what was going on. "Whats going on why y'all yelling like tha-" India paused seeing them too.

"Oh hell to the mothafucking nawl, Jordyn what the fuck is you bringing him up in this house for" India yelled.

Oh shit that made dd and i jump. We both sat there looking confused. "Auntie i knew it was a bad idea to come but Mari dragged me he-" She started and A'dyn cut her off.

"You brought them here" A'dyn looked at me. "I thought you would be happy if I brought her" I said before hearing a gun cock back.

I looked over and seen India pulling a gun out her purse and cocking it back. "You got 3 secs to get up out my damn house before i put a bullet through yo brain nigga" India said pointing it towards Javon.

"Oh shit Madea up in this bitch" Dd said as he chewed on my candy. i quickly snatched it out his hand and looked back.

"I think I just fell in love" Dd smiled at India. "Not the fucking time" I mugged him.

"India your tripping" Jordyn said as she stood up. "I will get A'dyn to beat yo ass right now get the fuck out my house and go visit yo raggedy ass mother up in that jail cell" India went off.

Jordyn and Javon left, dd and I sat there completely confused and shocked. "I think it's best if y'all leave" India said calmly as she held A'dyn in her arms

"But whose gonna stay here with A'dyn while you're out" Dd asked. "Uh I'll let that be up to A'dyn" India stated.

"I want dd to stay, Fuck you Mari" A'dyn sniffed. Those words coming out her mouth made my heart literally shatter.

It's not my fault I didn't know they had bad blood. All I wanted to do was get my best friend back but it seems like she's made her choice or whatever.

"whats wrong with yall two and stop all that cussing" India said. "Ima go" I stood up as tears started to come out my eyes.

"Oh shi-" Dd started but stopped after he seen India give him a death stare. "sorry" He scratched his neck.

"See you later India" I said before closing the Apartment door.

❤︎︎

"Mari what's wrong baby why your eyes so puffy" My mom asked as she was walking towards the door all dressed up.

"Argument with A'dyn and where you going " I answered. "I hope y'all work it out and I'm going out with India" She replied and I nodded.

"See you later, love you" She smiled. "I love you too" I smiled a lil. She closed the door and I went to lock it.

I went to my room and grabbed my pink iPad going to Instagram. Just to see if anything new came up. I seen that A'dyn had posted earlier.

@𝐈𝐦_𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐧𝐧

(USE YOUR IMAGINATION)

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚, 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟎,𝟐𝟎𝟗
𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐈𝐦_𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐧𝐧 bestie🤍 @ddosama

Comments

User19: He def hit

User92: They dating, bc aint no way

User27: Fangirls aint gon like this one😹 but 41k tho

User27: Don't tell me she's taking my husband

Treydamunch: Tell that pussy nigga to come outside ya heard

I sighed and turned off my iPad, I can't believe she chose a boy over me. Fine she wanna be like that, bet that up.

I grabbed my phone and went to Trey's Instagram. I hit the call button and it ringed 3 times before he answered.

"What you want" He mugged. "boy im tryna help you" I stated. "Wsp Mari" I heard Jeremiah's voice in the background.

"Hey fruity dooty" I rolled my eyes. "Nah foreal what you want unless A'dyn with you" Trey smirked. "So you tryna beat dd right" I asked.

"Hell yeah he makes my dick twitch bu.. WOAH WOAH " he started both me and Jeremiah cut him off. "WHAT" We yelled at the same time.

"Nah bro you gay on my mama" Jeremiah stated. "Both of yall colorful damn" I laughed. "No I ain't mean it like that yall just thinking weird bro, just tell me what you want" He questioned.

"We start school again on Monday and everytime after school A'dyn goes to-" before I could finish Trey finished for me.

"The deli Ik" He said. "You is a stalker" I shook my head. "Anyways I'm pretty sure dd gon be with her, you can catch him lacking there" I stated while smiling.

"Bet bet" Trey smiled before hanging up. Not knowing what I was getting my self into I sat my phone aside and started rolling a blunt.

"since your ass wanna be like fuck you mari, lets see yo face when they pull up on Dd" I laughed to myself.

This about to be good.

𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃

𝐃𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐈𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊? 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄.

𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋!

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓!🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 661 15
- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ษช แดษชษขสœแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...
10.8K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.
15.6M 413K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...