The Planet of Humans and dolp...

By user77164957

A young boy named Max, who lives on the west coast of the United States, once met a reclusive old researcher... More

Chapter 1 Seaside laboratory
Chapter 2 Basketball Universe
Chapter 3 The man in the high tower
Chapter 4 Children's Corner
Chapter 5 Inner Spanky Judge
Chapter 6 What there on the mountain
Chapter 7 The woman who is drowning in water
Chapter 8 Trust and entrust
Chapter 9 To the ocean
Chapter 10 Chase the beetle!
Chapter 11 Star luster
Chapter 12 Time to say goodbye

Prologue Ocean Planet

2 0 0
By user77164957

When humankind was destroyed by their actions, God transferred the soul of man to a dolphin.The immense ocean was endlessly free and calm, and people regained the tender feelings they had at the bottom of their hearts and lived happily for a long time.However, if left untouched, the original purpose of advancing into outer space could not be achieved, so God waited for the earth to purify and decided to raise the existence of the soul to the earth again.The body was created from the soil as before, and its appearance was made to resemble a God as before."Will it live up to expectations this time, or will it repeat stupid battles and go on the path of death again ..."God transferred thousands and tens of thousands of souls to humans with a mixture of expectations and anxieties, and at the same time, the same number of dolphin corpses sank deep into the abyss.In this way, humankind was born again on the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 29 13
The planet saved him now he has to reciprocate the favor. Even if it means betraying the home that fucked him up. It's either home or earth...
2.4K 43 14
I'm almost a hundred years old. Yet i'm a teen. I'm a cold murderer. Yet i'm an innocent boy. I've killed people, so many people. Yet i couldn't brin...
9.4K 177 15
Max and Chloe made it out of Arcadia Bay after the storm. Now in hot and sunny Glendale, Arizona, they'll face challenges that they never have before...
1.3K 79 20
Sometimes all you gotta do is let someone explain to see the truth. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices just for others to keep living, that's why...