MY DESKMATE

By KateLin344620

Y/N, a young and matured girl gets admission into her dream university. But after few days, her happiness fel... More

Introduction
Part-1(Smile please)
Part-2 (Trouble)
Part-3(Jeon Jungkook)
Part-4 (Frenemies)
Part-5(Heartbeat)
Part-6(Bully pt:-2)
Part-7(Strangers)
Part-8(My Deskmate)
Part-9(Memories)
Part-10(Disease)
Part-11(friendship)
Part-12 (Reunion)
Part-13(The Subtle Disturbance)
Part-14 (Is she jealous?)

Part-6(Bully pt:-1)

318 52 8
By KateLin344620

(AT THE UNIVERSITY, Y/N'S POV.)

I strode inside the campus as I waited for that particular person to show up. Oh God, why Jungkook is always late? Can't he come at the correct time? I was waiting and tapping my foot continuously in anxiety.

"Hey goody two shoes, good morning." The familiar figure utters those words near my ear in his husky tone. Well, don't think that I didn't get shivers down my spine. I almost felt chills everywhere. But that was for a short time until I heard him laughing loudly.

"Umm good morning and what happened? Why are you laughing annoying bunny?" I spoke, confused. He looks at me as he stops laughing but his face still looks adorable. God! This person can bring out two personalities that are at one time he'd act handsome like a cold man but again at one time, he'd be acting all over cute.

Well, couldn't complain. He's my frenemy after all.

But I know you guys are sure confused because how can I act normal when he made me stand in the rain for like two days ago?

Well, I don't think he did that with intention and I'm not the type of girl who'll fight against anything. I understand him and he also looked after me on that day. So it all says.

He also apologised to me for everything he did on that day and I also forgave him. I didn't want to make something ordinary a huge fuss.

"Goody two shoes, what happened? Why do you always zone out after you see me? I thought that you don't like being late to classes but no, I was wrong. I'm seeing you zoning out when you'd be the one forcing me with you to go to the classroom." He spoke with a sneering smile while I, being the nerd (I know many people hate when someone calls them nerd but guess what, I'm okay with it because I'm a nerd!) started exasperating as I look at the time on my wristwatch.

"Oh God, bunny! We're running late. Lez go!!" I started running, not waiting for him anymore. I can feel his eyes staring at me but I don't care that for now.

"Hey! My name isn't bunny. You told me it was annoying bunny." He spoke while running after me. Oh God! Does he only care about this? Like we're damn five minutes late but I don't think that's concerning him. Well, it's something normal for him tho.

I reached the classroom, my hair all messed up. Me looking too tired for running around 2 miles. The sweat was already dripping down from my forehead but that's not my concern for now.

"Sorry sir, may I come in?" I spoke as he looks at me sternly. I smiled obnoxiously as I bowed and greeted him. He just nods his head and thank God, he lets me inside the classroom. I ran to Amalia who was already present over there and was having a relief look. Must be worried about me.

"Sir, may I come in? Good morning sir." I heard Jungkook's voice who was standing beside the classroom door. He was kind of leaning against the door while his hands were shoved inside his pocket. God! Everything he does...defines handsome.

"Mr Jungkook, can you please explain why are you always late?" The professor stands there while lifting one of his eyebrows. Jungkook stopped leaning as he looked at the professor.

"I was not interested to attend your lecture in the first place. So, you'd feel happy that this Jeon Jungkook came all the way to attend your class." Jungkook spoke cockily as all the students in the class became awestruck while I wasn't at all amazed. Is this a way to talk to the professor? Like I can never.

"Could've been better if you didn't attend my class. At least, the students were concentrating on what I was speaking till now." The professor snapped back as Jungkook became speechless as if he ran out of words. Now all the students were laughing at him while I was still sitting with a bland expression covered on my face.

"Now don't look at me with those big doe adorable eyes. Come and take your seat." The professor speaks with a smile. Wow, this professor is cool. Jungkook just nods his head with a mood-off expression plastered on his face. He makes his way towards his place.

"Okay, finally we can continue...." He spoke as he started blabbering again. I took a speedy glance at Jungkook and to my surprise, he was staring at me intensely.

I gulped the lump of saliva fearfully as I focused back on the lectures.

(THIRD PERSON'S POV.)

Jungkook was intensely staring at Y/N like she was the only one in this place. He wasn't even paying attention to the professor's lectures and Jimin's snores. But he didn't know that this thing might not cost huge for him. But would cost a lot for Y/N and she might go through many circumstances for it.

As he was staring at Y/N like a lost child, he couldn't even feel the strong gazes peeking down at him.

There was this girl who was looking at Jungkook in the same way Jungkook was looking at Y/N. But she was kind of vexed because Jungkook had never seen a girl like how he was watching Y/N today and it was irritating the hell out of her. She envied Y/N but soon a crooked smile came to her lips.

"If she doesn't stay away from Jungkook then I've my own ways how to separate them." She spoke as she glanced towards her right side to find a girl already looking at her with a devilish smirk on her lips.

She soon started writing something on a piece of paper as she threw it towards her. The latter looks at the paper as she nods her head to the former, agreeing to something which is known as plan.

Soon the class was over and the professor left the classroom. It was break now and Jungkook without waiting for anything ran towards Y/N. The two girls who were making a master plan took a glance at the excited Jungkook and one of them was already envying Y/N.

"Let's start our plan." One of the girls spoke to the other one who was already raging in the fire. She nodded her head as they soon left the classroom.

Well, the thing which was written in that paper was:-
Let's bully her.

(AT THE CAFETERIA, Y/N'S POV.)

Jungkook brought me over here along with Jimin. Well about Jimin, he was in the washroom and about Jungkook, he went to bring our food even though I denied him that he didn't need to do that.

I was waiting for him to bring our food. I still can't believe that we're frenemies when we both were fighting like dogs and cats just like a week ago. Are we the same person now?

I was looking at everyone as they were having their food with their friends. They were laughing and chattering with each other. Wow, at least I can see everyone happy over here. That's good!

As I was sitting and waiting, I felt someone putting a gag around my mouth and the next moment I knew was, someone was dragging me by pulling my hair. I wanted to groan but I couldn't. I saw everyone if they could pay attention towards me but no, I was easily dragged out of that place. Those people in the cafeteria didn't even notice me while I was already getting kidnapped.

After a few moments, I was thrown into an isolated corridor. The place was dark like no one comes here. Dust particles were surrounding all over the place. No, I've dust allergy. This isn't gonna be good for me afterwards. My condition was already messed up.

Soon I saw two shadows approaching me and finally, I saw the culprits who kidnapped me and dragged me here.

I saw two girls standing and looking at me with crooked smirks on their lips. I wanted to come out of that place but they were tying my body with ropes and I was unable to move the gag out of my mouth.

"Hahahahaha.This is what you get when you approach my Jungkook." She spoke with a sneering smile while I was perplexed. Is she Jungkook's girlfriend?

Soon they took the gag out of my mouth and the other girl soon splashed water on my face. What the heck!!! If my hands wouldn't have tied with ropes then I'd have beaten the shit out of them.

"What the heck! What do you want from me?" I spoke furiously as they just laughed loudly. The corridor was echoing with their nasty laughter.

"What do we want? You and your brain should know that Jungkook is mine. So, stay the fuck away from him." She spoke with a wicked smile but I smirked back.

"And why would I? You're no one to control my life." I spoke as I can see her eyes flaring with fire. The other one was looking at her with fear and confusion. The angry girl soon comes to me and grabs my jaw.

"You're disagreeing Seonmin? Do you know who I'm? I'm the Richard mafia's daughter. So, speak next time after thinking twice." She spoke as she leaves my jaw harshly. Oh God, another rich daddy's spoiled brat...I mean princess. These type of people need to learn a lesson.

"So, you're another rich daddy's spoiled child. Well, what can you do? You can't do anything to me and if you're gonna do anything, that'll be because of your daddy's powers. You're such a disgrace to your family." I spoke and this time, she was already fuming in rage. But soon I saw her smirking as she comes closer towards my face.

"Leave Jungkook or else the consequences are gonna be large and horrid." She spoke with her face turning dark. Well, I'm kind of getting scared now.

"What can you do?" Still keeping my confidence up I asked that. She just shook her head as she fumbled through her pocket and soon she tossed a picture on my face.

And once I saw that picture, I felt my soul leaving my body.

It was my dad's picture but how did she get it?

"Shocked. Isn't it? Well, I was explaining to you sweetly but you chose the dark side of me so here you go. I know this is your dad as I searched for your identity through my guards. They gave all the detailed information about you and your family. Your dad is an electronic engineer. Isn't it?" She spoke as my face was now turning pale. Please, I don't want my family to suffer because of me. They're innocent.

"See! I know you're speechless because you're helpless. But don't fret! I'll not do anything if you accept my condition that is please leave Jungkook." She spoke as I started trembling slightly. My eyes were turning teary. For the very first time, I felt miserable and helpless. I can hear them laughing victoriously.

"So, do you accept my deal? Will you stay away from my Jungkook? And yes, I forgot to say that I'm Jungkook's girlfriend so I've to be protective." What? Jungkook has a girlfriend? Then why he was lingering around me?

I shouldn't be saying this but because of him, I'm suffering now.

"I a-accept your deal. I'll leave y-your Jungkook." I spoke dubiously, not wanting to cry over here. They both punched their fists like they got the victory.

"Thank you girlie and if you show your face to Jungkook again. Then I might do something to your family. Mind it!" She threatened me while removing the ropes from my body. They soon left that place while smiling and chattering with each other.

I'm feeling so miserable. Sorry, dad and mom for putting you in danger. I'm a bad child.

Tears started surging down my eyes voluntarily as I couldn't keep ahold of them. Does God have to make me suffer like this? What did I do? I'm unable to process anything. I feel like passing out on this cold floor.

I somehow managed to stand up. I've never felt so weak before. This is the most horrifying thing that happened in my life. I never thought that something like this can also happen in this huge and great university.

I tried to stand up as I looked towards the open area to find it was raining heavily. I know if I'll not escape this place then the thunder would start roaring and I'll definitely pass out on this cold floor.

I started moving my feet downstairs. My eyes were teary, my body was quivering weakly.

Sorry, but I've to say that
Now, I feel miserable about getting into this university. I regret why I kept this university as my dream university in the first place.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello guys, Part-6 is finally published and yes, this would be divided into two parts. Well, guess what, be ready to weep up because the upcoming parts are gonna be sad. So sad warning I guess.

And yes, please vote for it. I'm trying my best on this. So VOTEEE!!

And yes, take care and have a good day ahead. Mwahh<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6.3K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
8.8K 301 15
"Go find another girl to play with" "But I want you" The flirty new boy, Park Jimin who becomes a heartthrob as soon as he attend the college fall in...
31.1K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...