some silly jungkook fanfic ex...

Od please1die

I put some random prompts into an AI generator, and this is what it came up with Y/N is a first-year univers... Více

an introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six

seven

3 0 0
Od please1die

"Well", began the officiant. "If no one has any objections-"

He turned to face you and Jordan.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and-"

"Wait!" came a yell. It seemed as if time had paused. The voice didn't belong to anyone who was at the ceremony. "Y/N!" came the scream again.

You turned around, confused. You should've been married to Mayonnaise Man by now.

"Stop the wedding!" they yelled again.

There was a man hobbling towards the platform. He was bleeding in several places, and his hair was messed up, but you could be sure of who it was.

Jung Kook.

He approached the platform and knelt before the officiant.

"Sir, please stand. We must continue with the ceremony," the man said, trying to maintain control of the situation.

"Please stop the wedding," Jung Kook pleaded.

"On what grounds?" the officiant asked.

"You can't marry her! She's already married to me!"

He pointed to you.

"I-uh, I don't understand."

"She's my wife!"

What?

You were confused. You may have kissed once, but that didn't make you guys married.

The crowd went into an uproar. People started demanding for information, and the more rough guests started throwing chairs. While everyone was in frenzy, Jung Kook winked at you.

That was when you understood. There was a real reason to object to this marriage to Jordan- the fact that it was forced. But the mafia would never accept it. The only other way you could get out of this was if you pretended to be already married. You had to admit, BTS was smart.

You turned to Jordan, who was fuming with rage. You gave him a gentle smile, and then you walked off the platform.

"No, no, no!", he yelled.

A mob of men followed after you, grabbing you by the arms.

"Everybody! Stop!" yelled the officiant.

He turned to Jung Kook.

"Can you, in any way, prove that you are married to this woman?"

"Yes", he said. He then pulled some papers out of his sweater. It was a marriage certificate, fake of course.

The officiant looked it over.

"It seems to be genuine."

The crowd was now silent and frozen, excited to see what would happen next.

"But I must ask a question", began the officiant. "Why is your wife about to be married to another man?"

"She was taken from me", Jung Kook hissed. "By her father. Jordan Harry Weaver Styles' family wanted an alliance- and they didn't care about her feelings. Or the fact that she was already married."

Your hope was rekindled. However bad they were, there was no way Jordan's family could dispute the fact that your marriage to him would be illegal. It would also cause a massive scandal for the Weaver family, trying to force an already-married woman from her husband.

"We might have to end this ceremony here", the officiant stated.

"Wait!" your father yelled, jumping onto the platform. He had a wild look in his eyes. "Can't you see? This certificate is fake! The serial number is invalid!"

"Why- you seem to be right."

The officiant turned to Jung Kook.

"You and Y/N are not married."

A group of mobsters from the Weaver family assembled behind Jordan and the officiant.

"Take him out", Jordan commanded, pointing a finger at Jung Kook.

You expected to see him back down, or run away and leave you forever, but instead, he smiled.

"I thought this might happen. Boys?"

Seemingly out of nowhere, six men lept out of the surrounding trees. They all wore suits and shades, and you recognized them.

They were BTS.

"So, you want to fight, fellas?" Jin asked, directing the question at the Weaver mobsters.

The mobsters were shaking.

"What are you waiting for, fools? Get them!" Jordan screeched.

One of the mobsters lunged for V but got punched in the face.

"Well, it looks like the fight has begun." You grinned.

Jordan and the officiant squared off against Jung Kook and Jin. Meanwhile, the mobsters surrounded the rest of the BTS members, starting fights with each member.

While the boys fought, you ran over to your father.

"Y/N", said your father. "I am incredibly disappointed in you."

"How could you do this to me?" you asked him. "When you knew I loved him?"

"Your happiness does not matter", your father replied, coldly. "Your family needs to remain strong, and not give in to the will of others. If you had stayed with Jordan, he could have made you a great lady. You could have gotten married to the right man."

"He is the wrong man!" you yelled. "He hates me! Everyone hates me, including you! The only people who don't are BTS!"

Tears were streaming down your face. This would be okay for anyone, but you were not like other girls."

The fight between BTS and the mobsters continued, it was a blur of arms and legs. You saw one of the mobsters land a solid hit on Jin, who stumbled backward.

"Help him!" you yelled, running over to his aid.

He was bleeding heavily from his nose, and you could see a hole in his shirt.

You ripped off a piece of your wedding dress and used it as a bandage to stop the bleeding.

"HEY!" Jordan yelled. "Do you know how much I spent on that dress?"

Before he could continue, he was roundhouse kicked by RM.

"Oh crap", you muttered, looking at the mobsters. They were all staggering and holding their heads.

"I think we've won this fight", you said to the BTS boys, relieved.

The guests had now all run away, it was just the unconscious mobsters, your father, BTS, and the officiant left. BTS backed your father and the officiant into a corner, and they were cowering in fear.

"Why did you have to lie about being married to her?" the officiant sobbed at Jung Kook.

"Because I love her", he said.

"Love?" cried the officiant. "How could you love a girl like her? She's ugly and fat and-"

"Don't talk about her like that", said Jung Kook.

"I'm telling the truth", the officiant said.

The officiant was in fact, lying. You were very pretty.

"Well then", Suga said. "Why not make it the truth?"

"Huh?"

"If you are so upset about Y/N and Jung Kook being fake-married, why not make it real?"

You didn't understand what they were suggesting.

Jimin gave a glance to Jung Kook, who then nodded.

Jung Kook got down on one knee in front of you. He slowly extracted a velvet box and popped it open. Inside, there was a beautiful diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?" he asked, smiling nervously.

What? Was he serious? Really? You hadn't even known you liked him for that long-. But you shook off that doubt. You had known you wanted to marry him since the age of ten, and the recent events had shown how easy it was to be killed or get your future taken away. You cleared your throat as BTS, the officiant, and your father looked on.

"Of course I will!" You exclaimed.

Jung Kook breathed a sigh of relief, slipping the ring onto your finger and standing up.

"Kiss!" yelled Jin.

You turned and gave each other a light brush of the lips.

"You", said j-hope, giving a small kick to the officiant. "Do you mind conducting another marriage ceremony?

"N-not at all", said the officiant stammering.

BTS tied up your father, and moved the mobsters to a pile, away from the garden.

RM pulled out something from his Mary Poppins bag, and you gasped when you saw it.

It was a wedding dress your mother had made.

"We had it altered to it would fit you. The maids gave us your measurements. I think your mother would've wanted you to wear it."

"Thank you so much", tears welled up in your eyes.

"Well, hurry up", said Jimin, giving you a gentle push towards the shed.

You changed into the dress, and fixed up your hair. When you stepped out, you found your father waiting for you.

"The boys let me down to walk you down the aisle. Well, thats only if you want me too. I'm so sorry, Y/N", he said, giving you a hug.

You tensed up, but then returned it. You still didn't like your father, but you decided to give him another chance.

You walked down the aisle for the second time with your father, though much happier then when you were going to be married to Mayonnaise Man.

BTS looked at you happily as you walked down, and Jung Kook was smiling at the end of the aisle.

Your father handed you over, and the officiant began to speak.

When his speech was finished, it was time for vows.

"I do", Jung Kook said. The officiant had just finished conducting his part of the vows.

"Do you, Y/N Johnson, take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Are there any objections to this union?"

It was silent, and it stayed that way.

"Well, by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

You smiled and leaned forward. Your lips met his, and his mouth opened under yours. You kissed him deeply, feeling his warm breath against your lips. He slid his arms around your waist and pulled you close.

You the broke apart, turning to face the crowd. Everyone had a proud look on their faces, and were clapping. Even your father.

"Looks like our little sister is all grown up" , Jimin whispered to RM.

You were now married. It all worked out.

*ten years later*

"And that is how I met your mother, kids", Jung Kook said.

"Wow", said your daughter, D/N.

"Cool! I love beating people up!" said your son, S/N.

"Let's not talk about harming people", said RM.

"Okay uncle."

It had been ten years since that incident. You were now happily married with two children All the others had gotten also gotten married through the years. Even RM, who you were happy to say hadn't married the strange Movie Theatre Woman. He had two sets of twins, all girls.

Your father had died of cancer, but you were happy to see him dead. You were glad he was in a better place.

But then again, maybe he wasn't. Maybe he was in Hell, and he was in torment for all eternity.

However, you wouldn't know.

He had left you as head of the family, however you passed up the opportunity and left it all to BTS, who had elected RM as their leader.

You lived in peace with your husband, and your two children. Jordan Weaver and your father were long forgotten. It was almost as if your mother was watching over you.

the end

another meme cuz we've reached the end of this cursed story

thanks for reading girliepop

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

24K 831 29
This is my first time writing a ff please support me 🥰 This is a story about a CEO daughter named Y/N she has a boyfriend. named KIM TAEHYUNG. y/n...
21K 775 24
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...
2K 28 12
A GIRL NAMED Y/N GET SOLD TO MAFIAS NOT ONE BUT SEVEN MAFIAS BY HER FATHER HE SOLD HER TO SAVE HIM SELF FROM DYING BY THEM SO Y/N FELL IN LOVE WITH...
219K 6.1K 55
hey guys this is my first story please support no hate for any IDOL it's just a ff........ it's my first ff so maybe it have grammatical errors . ...