Speedy's Box of Random

By speedyaviator

This is just a place for me to put random ideas in. It'll vary from genuine fanfic ideas all the way to rando... More

Mha/Bnha: Beware the Gray Phantom
Naruto: Enter: Naruto Uzumaki and Tadashi Tsundora
One Piece: Bones In The Ocean
JoJo: STANDing Proud
Demon Slayer: The Sun and the Moon
Danganronpa: Ain't No Love
Konosuba: Just Another Isekai Fanfic

OPM: Heroic lunacy

24 0 0
By speedyaviator

DISCLAIMER: One Punch man is owned by ONE and the anime is written by Tomohiro Suzuki. Deadpool is owned by The Walt Disney Company/Marvel Entertainment

A/N:This character's origin story is based on Deadpool's origin story. And-

???: SHUT UP!! I wanna introduce myself to the readers now!

A/N: No you shut up! I'm trying to finish my intro, be patient.

???: ...Fine go ahead.

A/N: Like I was saying, it will take place at the end of episode 3 and continues through episode 4 of the show. Now you can introduce yourself, you just needed to wait.

Nebaru: I am Nebaru Kichigaizata and if you know Japanese (or if you just use google translate.) it means persistent madness which says a lot about the laziness of the-

A/N: GET ON WITH IT ALREADY I GOT A STORY TO WRITE!!!

Nebaru: Now who's impatient?

A/N: ...Sorry, but please just stick to the point.

Nebaru: Alrighty then! So a few months ago I became a hero for fun (like a certain bald guy) but someone *cough Tiny Tatsu Bitch cough* said I couldn't because I didn't have any powers (I was extremely fast and quite fit at the time but apparently that wasn't enough)and then I proceeded to call her a cute little brat who forgot when nap time was and she then proceeded to beat me into a pulp. A little bit later I conveniently find an ad for a test subject to help advance human evolution. so then I called the number on it and then go to a large building in the forest to meet a guy named Dr. Genus and he leads me to a lab down inside the building's basement, injects me with some chemicals and stuff, and then (like who I'm based on) I get the ability to regenerate like crazy and become crazy in the process. Unlike who I'm based on, I don't have cancer. So my face doesn't look like a Mole rat with cancer had sex with a baseball glove that hasn't been touched since the 1900's. Now you can write what happened next Mr. Author.

A/N: Thank you Nebaru, now lettuce begin

Nebaru: I see what you did there.

A/N: I don't know what you mean.

________________________________________________________________________________

We can see Nebaru strapped onto a medical bed while while a Dr. Genus clone operates on him until another clone runs in...

"We need to see this!" the clone says interrupting the other clone's focus. "We need to see what?"

 "The bald man has just defeated Carnage Kabuto!"

the clone operating on me gasps and says, "Where?!"

 "Follow me!"

 they both run away leaving me by myself and the voices in my head

 'Well that was most certainly rude.'

 'I know right? We should go and rip their heads off for leaving us like that' 

"I agree with you two" I say, "but there's just one problem."

'What?'

 "I'm bound to a medical bed."

  'Oh right. I forgot about that' 

Suddenly a white cyborg who has an afro that could rival a black hippie  from the 70's and a bald guy who is wearing the equivalent to a pencil with a white tissue cape run by. 

I shout to them, saying, "Hey you two!!" The electric hippie stops and the other guy continues running by.

"Do you need help?" he asks me.

 "No, I want to be stuck in this hospital bed for the rest of my life" I respond.

He then starts to walk away. 

I then yell at him "Wait! I was just kidding, please for the love of god get me out!"

 "Alright." he then walks back to me and unties me. 

I then say, "Thank you pal! Do you mind if I come with you. I am currently unemployed and homeless as of late"

 "Sure, I don't think master would mind having another mouth to feed." 

"speaking of him why was he running in a hurry?" I ask

 "Because it's bargain day." 

"Oh shit, it's bargain day!? Hey author could you skip ahead a little I'm anxious!" 

A/N: Fine but don't break the fourth wall to much during the story I only have so much flex tape.

"Thank you"

 "Who are you talking to?" Genos asks.

 "I'm talking to my man-"

A/N:KINGU KURIMUZON!

The next day at Saitama's apartment...

I slowly opened my eyes, to see Saitama in pajamas say to me, "Can you make breakfast?"

 I say to him, "Don't wake me up again and cook your own breakfast!" 

"You asked to live here, so you have to contribute to the household." 

'He has a point.' 

 "No he doesn't! am I right other voice?" 

'He's got a point.' 

"Author?"

A/N:

"Fine I'll cook your damn breakfast!" I get up and lazily go over to the kitchen while Saitama watches the news.

It was all normal until suddenly Saitama yells, "But thats...they stole my look!!" Saitama switches the TV off and then he hears me laughing.

Genos who is inside the apartment to says to himself "Oh no..."

 I then say "Uh-oh... It looks like you're in trouble" I wipe a tear of laughter off of one of my eyes.

Saitama then says to me, "Shut up we need to deal with these people right now." 

Saitama then starts muttering to himself while he puts on his suit, "I spend all this time trying to be a hero, but if they keep acting up I'll be treated like a villain." 

I then walk up to him and say  "Well then, lets go and kick their asses!!"

 "Yes, let's smash them!!" We run out the door while Genos just sits there thinking about something else to do than having fun with us.

A few minutes(?) later we can see a bored Nebaru walking beside Saitama in a forest...

"I'M BORED!!" I yell.

 Saitama then asks me, "Why?"

 "I wanna kill somebody but there's nobody around." 

As if on cue, a bald guy in a suit painted like a hot rod approaches us and Saitama says to him, "Oh, there you are." 

"What's your deal? Are you here to sign up for the Paradisers?" Saitama's biker cousin asks him. 

"No-no, I'm just a guy who is a hero for fun. And for personal reasons I'm here to smash your heads in. And the guy beside me just wants to for the fun of it."

"You've only just met me, and yet you know me all too well." I say.

 "So... where are your followers?" Saitama asks. 

Low budget Iron Man then says to Saitama before attempting to smash his head in, "Then, die!!" when his fist collides with Saitama's head it creates an explosion so big that it sends me flying across the forest.

A few minutes later Nebaru returns to see Saitama and...

"Why the hell is he naked!?" I ask,

 "Because I punched his suit." Saitama responds. 

"And you waited for me to come and finish the job how nice of you." I say, exited.

 "No. we only kill monsters and sometimes humans, we beat up humans."

 "Aww man..."

 "What?" Saitama asks,

 "He's running away." 

"I promise I'll let you beat up the next guy"

Again on cue someone in a badass ninja costume behind us says, "There's no one left but you." 

"HammerHead went that way. Buck naked."  

Then they throw a kunai at Saitama and he catches it, and then says, "What's this?"

"That my friend, is a kunai. And hey you, ninja man over there, he's not a villain" they try to stab a katana in Saitama's eye  but then I catch it with my own. 

"Didn't you hear him, He's not one of the Paradisers man." I say, 

 "First, I'm a girl. And second, you're lying."  She responds

 "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE AUTHOR!!"

 "Who is he talking to?" she asks Saitama. 

"Don't be dumb look at me I am a hero! And with him it's better not to ask" He responds.

"With that bald head there is no denying it, you are one."

"Look! It's me, you know, the guy who's a hero for fun-"

 "Never heard of you." She responds

 "Oh, I see... Either way, it doesn't matter. You both read my attacks, and that's the real problem." 

"What is she talking about?" Saitama whispers to me.

"I think he's giving hi-I mean her supervillain monologue or something." I whisper back.

"I was born in a ninja village, and I've been perfecting my techniques since childhood Yet you both saw right through them. This I cannot allow." 

"It's your turn pal" Saitama says to me before jumping away with immense strength. 

"You son of a-" She abruptly cuts me off, saying with a smile only saitama would call innocent, 

"Guess I'll have to do with just one."

I then then say to her, "No thank you, it's time to enact the secret Joestar technique...

NIGERUNAYO!"

 "Hey Author, can you give us some appropriate chase music for this?" I ask.

A/N: I don't think you want me to.

"I wouldn't be asking if I didn't want you to!"

A/N: Alright, don't say I didn't warn you. *Pulls out a guitar*

"Thats a nice song. Are you sure that it's the appropriate song for...WAIT-WAIT-WAIT" she catches up to him in an instant and then...To Be Continued!

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! if you want to-

Nebaru: Please for the love of god ask him to continue my story. I wanna run away from the potentially yandere ninja bitch! And author, why did you do me dirty, playing that meme?

A/N: Payback

Nebaru: For what?

A/N: Making me use up all of my flex tape.

Nebaru: You can always buy more.

A/N: It's out of stock because every single author who has a Deadpool fanfiction is using it...By the way, Nebaru does not have a costume yet so he has been in normal clothes this whole time.

Nebaru: Because he was too lazy to-

A/N: No! it's for...plot reasons.

Nebaru: Sure pal...What ever you say.

A/N: Anyways see you later!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 5.7K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
124K 4.4K 190
This book will be dedicated with stories I have plan to make in the future once I am in a decent chapters in my current books you could also vote at...
1.1K 1 200
This is a book recommending fanfiction stories and it is first going to start with BNHA recommendations and then move onto other fanfictions. Also f...
49.6K 592 23
Hey there, I am here to take requests and make one shots for your enjoyment. Majority of them are going to be pretty short but it is all up to how ma...