When the villain Mozun become...

By coffeenrie

When the villain Mozun becomes a heartthrob [Quick time travel] Author: drunk Category: BL doujin Release tim... More

Everyone Loves the Actor's Cat (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 end
The World's Richest Man Is the Millennium Zombie King (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
The Zombie King is the Savior (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
The number one coquette in the interstellar world (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11 end
The King of Sea Kings who was hunted down by all servers (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end
Return to the original world (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end

10

1K 34 0
By coffeenrie

return
When the villain Mozun becomes a heartthrob [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 54

    "It's a string of gibberish characters, didn't you see it?" Shu Jiuyuan replied.

    It is because it is a string of garbled characters that it is even more curious, 001 is scratching its head.

    Seeing that 001 was in a hurry, Shu Jiuyuan didn't let it go, and said, "The Imperial Library's book number, didn't you read it with me before?" 001: "..." There are so many books in the

    Imperial Library, how does it know? Which one is which one?

    After getting the answer, 001 quickly went to Xingwang Space to check the collection catalog of the Imperial Library. Finally, on the serial number written by Shu Jiuyuan, it was an ancient book with a very common title, "Research on Psychomechanics".

    Perhaps because of the common name, it was borrowed very rarely, and each time it was returned very quickly.

    The content of the book is relatively difficult, 001 scanned the content twice, and only roughly figured out that the content in it is a guide on how to exercise mental power.

    In other words, is this book really useful for the recovery of the main male attacker's mental strength?

    This point is obviously beyond doubt, and it can be seen from the rising counterattack value.

    And what 001 admires the most is, how did the host pick such a book out of hundreds of millions of books in such a short period of time? Simply amazing!

    They arrived in this world only half a year ago, and Shu Jiuyuan swept the entire Imperial Library?

    However, 001 quickly let go of his doubts. After all, Shu Jiuyuan's ability has been demonstrated in the previous world, so he shouldn't doubt the host's ability.

    Three months have passed since that day when I talked to that mysterious voice.

    Jiang Yu clearly felt the changes in herself.

    For example, his skin became fairer and more delicate, his facial features became more delicate, and even his body gradually had a faint charming sweet fragrance.

    Correspondingly, he became very popular in school, and the mermaids who had never chatted with him became enthusiastic.

    "Jiang Yu, have you talked about your boyfriend recently? You look really good." "

    Jiang Yu, what skin care products have you used recently? Your skin has become better." "

    What perfume do you use? It smells good, my boyfriend was a few days ago Come to the school to find me, you smelled it once when you passed by, and you are still talking about it."

    After leaving the crowd and returning to the dormitory, Jiang Yu stood in front of the mirror, took off her glasses, and smiled at herself.

    It turns out that being good-looking really deserves special treatment.

    Although he used to be good-looking, he is indeed far worse than he is now. Besides, because of the reality show last time, he didn't dare to show his face at school. He wore big black-rimmed glasses all day long, and was treated as a different kind by all the mermaids. .

    But it's different now, now that he's going out, no one will recognize him as the former Jiang Yu.

    "Jiang Yu, tomorrow is the holiday, where are you going to play?" The roommate opened the door and came in, saw Jiang Yu standing in front of the mirror and greeted, "My house is on planet B873, and the water cherry blossoms are in full bloom, do you want to play? "

    "No, thank you, I want to take advantage of the summer vacation to earn more money." Jiang Yu smiled at his roommate. Since he became good-looking, the roommate who was originally indifferent to him has become more enthusiastic, "Next time." "

    Well, I must come next time, my parents also hope that I can bring my friends back to see .” The roommate laughed.

    The next day, my roommate packed up her things and left early.

    When Jiang Yu got up, he was the only one left in the dormitory. He was packing up when the communicator rang suddenly, and the caller was Chen Rui.

    "Little Jiang, I'm at the school gate."

    Jiang Yu said, "Okay, Brother Chen, I'll get down right away."

    Ten minutes later, Jiang Yu opened the car door and got into the co-pilot.

    "Fasten your seat belt." Chen Rui reminded.

    "Okay, thank you Brother Chen." Jiang Yu put on the seat belt, "Brother Chen, what are we going to do today?" "

    Go to the company to sign the contract first. Besides, the company is very satisfied with your image and plans to shoot an advertisement for you first." " Chen Rui said with a smile, "The script for this commercial was set for Lin Nuo before, but he didn't have time to shoot, so it fell on you

    . The name, Jiang Yu has learned to maintain a calm surface, "Got it, I will definitely take a good shot."

    Chen Rui is still very satisfied with such an obedient newcomer. Since the four people he brought before, two of them got into the game and it was useless There is no news of the disappearance of one, and the remaining one, Shu Jiuyuan, although he is popular all over the star, stays in the palace every day and never comes out. He has not had a job for several months.

    It was so easy to pick up this newcomer on the street last month, so naturally I had to do my best to guide him.

    The newcomer felt embarrassed, so Chen Rui found a new topic, "Your name is quite similar to an artist I brought before."

    Hearing this suddenly, Jiang Yu's heart skipped a beat. He wouldn't recognize himself, would he? But the face remained calm, "Huh? That's really a coincidence." "Yes

    ." Chen Rui smiled, "The names are both two characters, but they have different pronunciations. What a coincidence." "

    Yes. He What kind of person is he?"

    Hearing Jiang Yu's question, Chen Rui sighed, "He is smart, motivated, good-looking, and ambitious. According to my vision, if he is down-to-earth, he will definitely become a first-line superstar." Jiang Yu

    held His fingers tightened slightly, "What about now?"

    "Now? I don't know either." Chen Rui shook his head, "He left after he terminated the contract with the company, and he doesn't know where he is now, and the communication number has also been canceled. Maybe it’s because you’ve changed your identity. When we’re here, get out of the car.”

    001: “Host, the hero has signed a new contract with Diyu.”

    “Understood.” Shu Jiuyuan was lying on the recliner and reading a book, with A few plates of snacks, "What else?"

    001 said: "He has become much prettier." After a while, it continued, "Host, I think he looks familiar now, but I can't remember where I saw him." "Oh

    ? Show me." Shu Jiu turned out to be a little interested.

    "Okay." 001 immediately took a screenshot with the help of Emperor Entertainment's surveillance, "Look at it."

    Under the high-definition surveillance, Jiang Yu's facial features are very clear, with a slight smile on his face, looking a little shy.

    Shu Jiuyuan only took one look and said, "Do you think he looks like me?"

    001: "!!!" Really!

    If Shu Jiuyuan didn't remind him, 001 would have never expected that this person, no matter his facial features or demeanor, seemed to have a shadow of Shu Jiuyuan's spirit.

    "The first ad he plans to shoot after signing the contract with Emperor Entertainment seems to be the one that he approached you before, and you said you didn't have time not to shoot it." 001 continued, "Host, what should we do now?" "

    Now ? Think about what to have for dinner." Shu Jiuyuan said.

    001: "..."

    After dinner, Shu Jiuyuan lay at the desk and watched Cang Mu process the documents, and the two chatted from time to time.

    "I heard that the Zerg started to counterattack again?" Shu Jiuyuan asked.

    Cang Mu: "Well, I'm going to the border in a few days."

    Shu Jiuyuan kicked on the man's calf and slowly slid up, "Have you caught the Zerg who possessed General Lei last time?" "

    No news yet , When I get out of the Emperor Star, it should come out, I'll let Lu Qing pay attention." Cang Mu reached out and grabbed the messy little feet on his legs, "Does Yuanyuan want to go to the border with me?" "Go."

    One

    week Afterwards, the news that His Majesty the Emperor took Shu Jiuyuan to the expedition spread on the star network, and the royal star blog was full of wailing.

    [No! I finally had a vacation. I just landed on Emperor Star today, and I was looking forward to a chance encounter with Nuonuo. Why did I go to Frontier Star? ]

    [Nonuo, have you forgotten that your job is to be a celebrity? Although engaging in love is good, but career is more fragrant! you say! Did His Majesty force you! Your Majesty, return our Nuonuo! Frontier Star is so miserable, how can you bear to let Nuonuo suffer? Woooooo, I feel sorry for Nuonuo. ]

    [The Zerg is too dangerous! Your Majesty must protect Nuonuo! In addition, weakly ask, isn't Nuonuo going to broadcast live now? Can we do a live broadcast? I haven't seen it for a long time, and I licked the replays of the reality show. ]

    [Friends, I found a treasure artist who looks like Nuonuo, go and have a look! Link]

    Many people followed the link and clicked in, and were instantly attracted by the mermaid coming out of the water in the picture.

    This is a short ad for a tourist planet, the picture is very beautiful, and the main character is only a mermaid swimming in the sea.

    [Although the appearance does not seem to be the same, but it really feels like it! It has a natural and charming feeling, isn't it the simple version of Nono? ]

    [I think Nuonuo is better-looking, but this newcomer is also pretty good, he is a fan. ]

    [What's the name of this mermaid? Have you opened Xingbo yet? ]

    [Inside information, I heard that it is an artist newly signed by Emperor Entertainment, named Jiang Yu, who is the same manager as Nuo Nuo. ]

    [He is so beautiful, within three minutes, I want to see his contact information! ]

    ...

    Seeing that this advertisement video has been played more and more, everyone is happy for him, but Jiang Yu is not happy, he looks at the comment area.

    Lino, Lino.

    Every comment has Lin Nuo's name in it!

    Jiang Yu stared at those two words, his eyes were full of resentment.

    "Congratulations." Chen Rui walked over and said.

    Jiang Yu immediately came back to his senses, and thanked Chen Rui: "Thank you."

    "This is the next work arrangement, take a look." Chen Rui put a folder in front of Jiang Yu, "There are two variety shows and one TV series. I hope you can all participate, the filming cycle is not long, which is very good for gaining fans." "

    Okay."

    "Now that you have just debuted and your image is not deep in the hearts of the public, don't worry about what they say, especially like Don’t listen to anyone’s words, just be yourself.” Chen Rui comforted, “Go back to the evening and have a good rest, I’ll pick you up at 8 o’clock tomorrow morning to join the show.” After Chen Rui left, Jiang Yu opened the ad she made

    again comment section.

    Lino!

    For the next six months, Shu Jiuyuan stayed on the border planet. Although the border was not as comfortable as the Emperor Star, both the water resources and the environment were pretty good and more natural.

    With Cang Mu here, Shu Jiuyuan is guaranteed to live comfortably every day, and the quality of life is no different from that of Emperor Xing.

    It's just that 001 often whispers about Jiang Yu's movements in his ear.

    In the first week, "Host, the male protagonist Shou has released a new work!"

    In the second month, "Host, the male protagonist Shou's Xingbo fans have increased to 100 million!"

    In the fifth month, "Host, the male protagonist Shou In the same frame as Tan Yingdi, the new movie is ready to start."

    Seeing that Jiang Yu's movie is about to be broadcast, Shu Jiuyuan is still unmoved, and 001 is a little anxious, "Host, when are we going back to Emperor Star?"

    "Has his fans started hacking me?" Shu Jiuyuan asked.

    "No." 001 didn't believe that Jiang Yu dared to touch Shu Jiuyuan head-on. After all, everyone knew that Shu Jiuyuan and Cang Mu were a couple. Who would dare to touch His Majesty's people?

    "That's not in a hurry."

    001: "..." What's the point?

    "Yuanyuan, are you up?" A man's voice came from outside the room.

    "Get up, I want to eat roasted sweet potatoes." Shu Jiuyuan called out.

    The roasted sweet potato that Shu Jiuyuan mentioned is a new species that was just discovered on the next planet in the past two days. It tastes similar to sweet potato, but the meat is sweeter, waxy and more fragrant.

    "Just baked, I was about to call you." Cang Mu pushed the door open and entered the room, picked up the clothes beside the bed and gave them to Shu Jiuyuan to wear.

    "Is there any news about the Zerg on Emperor Star?" Shu Jiuyuan asked.

    "Not yet, it is more cautious than the general Zerg." Cang Mu said, "The border Zerg has basically been wiped out, only a few remnants remain, and the Zerg Emperor has not yet appeared. I guess the one on Emperor Star may be the Zerg Emperor.

    " Is the emperor very powerful?"

    "Its own combat power is not strong, but its mental power is slightly stronger, but it was damaged when it broke free from General Lei's body last time, so it should be hiding in someone's body at this time, so there is no evidence for it." Shu

    Jiu Yuan opened his personal terminal, clicked on the star network page, and called up Jiang Yu's photo, "Do you think he looks like me?"

    At this time, Jiang Yu and Shu Jiuyuan were already five points similar.

    Cang Mu, who has no interest in outsiders at all, glanced at the person in the photo, "It's not like, is there something wrong with him?

    "

    Shu Jiuyuan ignored it, but said to Cang Mu: "I suspect that the Zerg has possessed him."

    Cang Mu didn't hesitate at all, "Okay, I'll investigate right now.

    " Let's talk about it after the movie is released." Shu Jiuyuan said with a smile, "I still want to watch his new movie." "

    Okay."

    Jiang Yu is very proud recently, and every one of his works can get good reviews, and fans go to him Although it is still unavoidable that some people compare him with the name Lin Nuo, there are also many more people who defend him.

    Seeing that the new film rivaled by the actor is about to be released, the promotional work has also increased, and he is busy all day long.

    Jiang Yu believed that he would soon be able to completely trample that mermaid under his feet!

    The celebration banquet was over, and Chen Rui sent Jiang Yu home as usual.

    Because Jiang Yu is becoming more and more popular, the company arranged for him a single-family villa, which can get greater protection in terms of privacy and security.

    The car stopped at the door, and Chen Rui said: "You have a good rest tonight, attend the film conference tomorrow, and cheer up." "

    Understood, Brother Chen." Jiang Yu nodded, seeing that Chen Rui was about to leave, he called again, "Brother Chen "

    Chen Rui opened the car window, "What's the matter?"

    Jiang Yu asked: "You brought me and Lin Nuo together. Do you think it's my acting skills or Lin Nuo's acting skills?

    " Originally, there were too many comparisons, and he felt a little unbalanced. Chen Rui comforted him: "Lin Nuo has never acted in a movie or TV series, and he has never even shot a commercial. I don't know how his acting skills are, but your acting skills are really good. Isn’t Actor Tan still praising you? Don’t think too much about it.”

    “Is it me or Lin Nuo?” Jiang Yu was unyielding.

    Chen Rui looked at Jiang Yu's and Shu Jiuyuan's five points similar faces, and felt a little puzzled. He didn't seem to look like this at first, but he didn't ask this question, but said: "You all look good." Seeing that Chen

    Rui He couldn't help but think that Shu Jiuyuan was better-looking, "Then if we two have a conflict one day, which side will you stand on?" "Contradictions? What kind of conflicts can you have?"

    Chen Rui laughed. , "You haven't even met face to face. Don't worry, Your Highness has a very good temper and will not deliberately make things difficult for you."

    Your Highness.

    Jiang Yu chewed the title carefully, and waved his hand, "Bye, Brother Chen."

    "Well, rest early." Chen Rui started the hover car and flew out, as if he was afraid that Jiang Yu would ask any other questions.

    Back home, Jiang Yu took off her clothes and carefully observed her figure.

    He has gained a bit of weight recently, especially his stomach, which used to be very flat, but now has a circle of flesh, which makes him have to choose loose clothes when he usually wears them.

    He called the mysterious voice again, but there was no response, as if it had never appeared.

    However, apart from gaining some weight, he didn't feel any discomfort in his body, and his appearance was indeed getting better and better, so Jiang Yu didn't care anymore.

    After taking a shower, she put on her pajamas, sat down and exercised to lose weight, and then Jiang Yu went to bed to get ready for sleep.

    He quickly fell into a deep sleep, unaware that his stomach began to squirm regularly, as if something was breathing evenly inside.

    At the same time, more than a dozen small machine guards sneaked into this small villa, hiding in every inconspicuous corner of the house.

    The next day, the blockbuster movie "Mermaid Heart" was screened all over the world, and the name Jiang Yu became popular all over the world overnight.

    At the same time, a small voice appeared in the corner of the star network, and then it became louder and louder.

    "Host, you've been hacked online." Seeing the news that Shu Jiuyuan was hacked, he always monitored the star network and immediately reported Shu Jiuyuan's information to 001.

    Shu Jiuyuan was on the battleship returning to Emperor Star at this time, and he stuffed a piece of French fries into his mouth unhurriedly

    . For those complicated remarks, 001 reported in a polite manner: "Some people say that you have no works, you are just a showy, and you are not as good as Jiang Yu; they also say that you have no other advantages except good looks. You only know Jiaojiao Didi is acting like a baby, she is not worthy of your cook..."

    "Is there any more?"

    "Also, it was said that you were tied up by General Lei Ze before, it was planned by the two of you to attract public attention and grandstanding. "

    "Any more?"

    001 was not sure if Shu Jiuyuan was angry, and continued to read: "Some people say that you have actually broken up with His Majesty a long time ago, but it has not been announced. There are other outrageous things, but no one believes them. These are all rumors. The ones are wider."

    "Got it." Shu Jiuyuan said.

    "Host, aren't you angry?" 001 asked.

    "Why am I angry?" Shu Jiuyuan laughed, "It's very interesting, and he can focus on the key points. Besides, when they scolded me, they didn't forget to praise me for being good-looking, not bad." 001: "..."

    "

    Yuanyuan , I asked someone to deal with those rumors on the Internet, don't read them." Cang Mu sat next to Shu Jiuyuan.

    "It's okay, don't worry about it, I'll deal with it in a few days, I'm looking at it interesting." Shu Jiuyuan said, "Don't interrupt them." Seeing Shu Jiuyuan's expression of interest, Cang Mu smiled

    helplessly Laughing, "Well, call me when you need to deal with it."

    For three days, under the indulgence of the royal family, negative remarks about Shu Jiuyuan spread throughout the entire interstellar world.

    At the beginning, there were many people who spoke for Shu Jiuyuan, but he hadn’t appeared in public for more than half a year, and his fan base was not very solid. However, Jiang Yu’s works continued, and he also paid attention to maintaining fans on weekdays. The cohesion of fans is quite strong. Under the combined attack of Shu Jiuyuan, the people who originally spoke up for Shu Jiuyuan were quickly sprayed too afraid to speak.

    In addition, there has been no movement on the royal family's Weibo, and the fans who originally supported Shu Jiuyuan became more and more empty, and then it almost became a one-sided situation.

    Fortunately, Jiang Yu was very self-aware, and did not direct the flames of war to Cang Mu, so the attack point was always on Shu Jiuyuan.

    Seeing that Shu Jiuyuan's reputation is getting darker and darker, and he is almost the same as before, Jiang Yu is in a very good mood these days, even though his belly is getting bigger and bigger, it doesn't stop him from being in a good mood.

    He touched his obviously swollen stomach, and said to himself: "I have grown up so much in the past few days, I must go to the hospital tomorrow." At this time,

    a call came in, and it was Chen Rui.

    "I have reserved an interstellar live broadcast for you, tomorrow morning at ten o'clock in the Empire Center venue."

    Jiang Yu frowned, "I don't remember any recent events, why do you want to broadcast live?"

    Chen Rui: "Clarify the misunderstandings of the past few days, You’d better control the matter of your fans maliciously attacking Lin Nuo.”

    Hearing the name, Jiang Yu was a little impatient, “I don’t think there is any misunderstanding between Lin Nuo and I, besides, it’s the fans attacking him, not me Attack him, why do you want me to clarify it?"

    Chen Rui said: "Fans behavior, idols pay, if it wasn't for your usual guidance, would they be so malicious towards Lin Nuo? In short, you must come to the clarification meeting tomorrow."

    " I'm not going, whoever wants to go, you ask Lin Nuo to clarify by himself! He doesn't just know how to hide in the quilt and cry, does he?" "

    Jiang Yu!"

    Jiang Yu cut off the communication and stroked her chest without listening to Chen Rui anymore , gritted his teeth and said: "Lin Nuo, Lin Nuo, I knew Lin Nuo all day long, how much money did he earn for you, and you just rushed to hug your thigh like this? Why do you think I was wrong? He deserves it for being so black! "

    As soon as Shu Jiuyuan returned to his residence in the palace, 001 reminded: "Host, according to the gestation period of the worm emperor, the male lead Shou may give birth soon in two days." "Got it." Listening to the host

    's

    coldness 001 suddenly felt that he was the only one who was seriously considering whether to complete the task or not.

    It suddenly remembered a sentence called "the emperor is not in a hurry to be an eunuch", but it is just a system, and it doesn't want to be a eunuch either!

    At this time, Shu Jiuyuan's communication bell rang, and Chen Rui's voice came from inside. He seemed a little tired, "Your Highness, I dare you to call." "

    What's the matter, Brother Chen?" Shu Jiuyuan said.

    "Have you heard all the rumors on StarNet these days?" Chen Rui went straight to the point.

    "I saw it." Shu Jiuyuan had no expression on his face, but his voice was cautious, "Why did they say that about me?"

    This time it was Chen Rui's turn to be silent, and he struggled for a while before sighing. "Oh, it's all my fault. I fell in love with a man named Jiang Yu on the street more than half a year ago. I saw that he was good-looking, so I signed him. I didn't expect that after his debut, I guess he would keep grudges with you. For comparison, now that the wings are hard, I will incite fans to blackmail you."

    As a manager for many years, Chen Rui sees this matter clearly, "I wanted him to apologize to you in the live broadcast tomorrow, to clarify, But he refused."

    Shu Jiuyuan: "Do you need me to do anything?"

    Chen Rui hesitated, "It's nothing, you don't have to worry about anything else, I just want to tell you first, even if I procrastinate tomorrow, I have to procrastinate him Going to the live broadcast venue."

    "Can I come to the live broadcast?" Shu Jiuyuan asked.

    Obviously, he was very excited about this proposal, but Chen Rui thought it over and refused again, "No, the fans might get a little excited at that time, I'm afraid I'll hurt you." "It's okay, I can bring guards,

    they can't hurt me." Shu Kuhara is very considerate.

    "Okay, then I'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

    "I'll come with Cang Mu tomorrow. We have a car, so go do other things."

    Seeing Shu Jiuyuan hang up the phone, 001 asked curiously: "Host , what are you going to do to participate in the live broadcast?"

    Shu Jiuyuan: "Do the task, and watch the birth of the little insect king by the way."

    001: "..." Didn't the male lead refuse to come?

    Turning around, Shu Jiuyuan found Cang Mu who was busy in the kitchen, "I have an interstellar live broadcast meeting tomorrow, do you want to go together?"

    Cang Mu didn't even think about it, "Of course."

    Shu Jiuyuan said with a smile: "What do you think? How about announcing our marriage on the live broadcast?"

    Cang Mu's eyes lit up immediately. He was afraid that Shu Jiuyuan wouldn't like it. He never mentioned this matter. He didn't expect to be mentioned on his own initiative today. He quickly washed the flour off his hands, opened the address book and dialed out. "Is the custom-made dress ready last time? Send it right away."

    Shu Jiuyuan: "The dress?"

    Cang Mu froze for a moment, and argued, "You can wear it normally, but I'm a little anxious when the wedding announcement is announced tomorrow." "

    "Oh, what are you doing?" Shu Jiuyuan cut the topic.

    "Little Cake, didn't you say you wanted to eat strawberry cake yesterday? The strawberries were delivered today." Cang Mu said.

    After dinner, Shu Jiuyuan went for a swim in the small pond behind the dormitory, and stretched his tail. When he came back, he found that Cang Mu was taking out a long dress from a box. The style was very similar to that of Shu Jiuyuan's original world. Similar, from the current point of view, it belongs to the style of ancient costumes.

    Judging from the size, it should be worn by Shu Jiuyuan. From the jacket to the jacket, they are all red, with exquisite hidden embroidery patterns, and the material of the clothes is very special. Under the light, there will be tiny light spots, very beautiful.

    "What material is this made of?"

    "Haiyingsi."

    Although Shu Jiuyuan has never seen it before, she has seen the name Haiyingsi from records. Its legendary point is that it is a hundred times thinner than hair, and It is very hard, a small sea firefly can collide with an A-class battleship, and even penetrate it.

    However, because its output is too small, it has always been monopolized by the royal family, and even the royal family can't collect a few meters a year.

    To weave this set of clothes purely with sea firefly silk, the amount of sea firefly silk needed would have been the royal family's inventory for hundreds of years.

    And according to Shu Jiuyuan's preliminary judgment, the silk thread that can penetrate the A-class battleship must be a spiritual weapon.

    With so many spirit artifacts combined, this dress is probably more advanced than fairy artifacts.

    Violence.

    This word rarely appeared in Shu Jiuyuan's mind. If it was made into a long whip, how majestic would it be?

    "Yuanyuan, do you want to try?" Cang Mu asked.

    Shu Jiuyuan: "Is this a wedding dress for me?"

    "I made it according to an ancient book, I think you should like it." Cang Mu asked with a smile, "How is it? Does it look good?

    " With a smiling face and expectant eyes, Shu Jiuyuan paused, nodded, and said, "It's okay."

    Of course, Shu Jiuyuan didn't wear the bright red wedding dress the next day. In his words, today he was just here to announce Marriage news, not to hold a wedding.

    However, under Cang Mu's expectant eyes, he still chose a dress of the same style as him.

    When the two arrived at the venue, Jiang Yu was already standing on the podium, and the entire venue of ten thousand people was already full, all of which were well-known interstellar media.

    They didn't go in immediately, but came to the backstage first.

    Seeing the two of them, Chen Rui immediately came up to him, bowed and said, "Your Majesty, Your Highness."

    Then he turned to Shu Jiuyuan and said, "Don't worry, Your Highness, I have already talked to Jiang Yu, and he will clarify the matter later. It will definitely not damage your image."

    "Well, thank you." Shu Jiuyuan smiled at him.

    Chen Rui hurriedly said: "You're welcome, you're welcome, this is what I should do. You just need to wait for him to finish speaking later, and then go on stage and say a few words to the audience." Shu Jiuyuan: "

    Okay "

    Then I'll go to the front desk first, and you can come out when your name is called." After Chen Rui

    left, Shu Jiuyuan said: "I'll go out first, and you can come back later."

    "Okay. "Cang Mu is immersed in the joy of being made a full-time member, so there is no one who disagrees.

    Although Shu Jiuyuan is completely dark now, many people still support him on Xingwang.

    Jinshan bears the brunt of the blow, and has overturned several marketing accounts in the past few days.

    And Lei Ze has been healing his injuries recently. When he learned that Shu Jiuyuan was hacked, it was already two days after the incident happened. He was a little surprised that the royal family didn't speak out, but he still expressed his support on Xingbo at the first time, and explained He and Shu Jiuyuan are just pure friends.

    Of course, in the end, he was sprayed as a human being inside and out, so he was almost nailed to the pillar of shame.

    Hearing that Shu Jiuyuan would come, both of them were there, plus Lu Qing, the three sat in the first row.

    Jin Shan asked: "General Lei, how are you doing recently?"

    "Thanks for your concern, it's not bad." Lei Ze nodded.

    "I heard that you were seriously injured a while ago. I think you are in good spirits, so I don't worry." Jin Shan said, "Where is Lu Shoufu? Are you busy recently?" Lu Qing was staring at Jiang Yu's overly loose clothes, always feeling that something was

    wrong No, when I heard myself being called, I said coldly, "I'm not busy."

    At this moment, the host announced that the live broadcast would start.

    The star network live broadcast room is opened simultaneously.

    [First! I heard that Nuonuo will appear today, I hope things will be reversed. ]

    [Ah, ah, big fish, I love you! The number one beauty in the universe is none other than Jiang Yu, Lin Nuo is really unworthy! ]

    [Who is not worthy of Nuonuo? When did you, Jiang Yu, show up? But it's just an imitation of my Nuonuo, and it's so poorly imitated, a clown, not worthy of carrying Nuonuo's shoes! ]

    [Nuogou go away! Today is my big fish's home stadium. Haven't you heard that today's live broadcast will be held by big fish? ]

    [I bah! I heard that today's press conference is a clarification meeting, and you are standing here today to apologize to me! ]

    [Sorry about that fart! My big fish didn't do anything wrong, Lin Nuo couldn't compare to him in the first place, so why should he apologize? Is it because of his good looks? How big is the face? ]

    ...

    Before Jiang Yu had time to speak, the audience in the live broadcast room automatically started arguing. Maybe they heard that Shu Jiuyuan appeared today. The fans who had been languid for a few days were extremely powerful in fighting, and they had a 50-50 match with Jiang Yu's fans.

    It was Jiang Yu on the stage who started to speak.

    "Guests, I am Jiang Yu. Thank you very much for coming to this live broadcast. This live broadcast is mainly to explain the friction between my fans and Lin Nuo fans recently. First of all, as a public figure, I have never At any time and on any occasion, my fans have explicitly or impliedly attacked Lin Nuo; secondly, I think that although my fans’ remarks are a bit extreme, what they say is the truth. In fact, according to my observation, most of the time it is Lin Nuo’s. Fans are attacking my fans, my fans are just passively fighting back, there is nothing wrong with it; finally, thank my fans, please don’t argue with other people on Starnet because of me in the future.” A short

    speech Afterwards, the scene was silent.

    Those who can come to this venue are not stupid, they naturally understand what Jiang Yu means.

    Jiang Yu expressed three meanings in total: he was right, his fans were right, and it was all Lin Nuo's fault.

    The reporters who didn't agree with the script looked at each other, not knowing how to start asking questions.

    But the live broadcast room exploded.

    [The big fish is defending us! Ahhh he is so warm! I like him even more! Big fish pushes for life! ]

    [Bah! I've never seen such a shameless person who put all the blame on others! I haven't explicitly hinted at it yet, which is really easy to say. ]

    [What's wrong with the yin and yang? Nuo Gou hurried out of the live broadcast room, and was disgusted when he saw you licking the dog! ]

    [Who is angry? I don't even look at your home cooking. He is wearing such loose clothes today, so he is pregnant, right? ]

    [Who is pregnant? If you are pregnant, we will not get pregnant if you increase the size of the fish! ]

    ...

    After a moment of silence, the venue became noisy again. Jin Shan, who was sitting in the front row, almost jumped up and rushed to beat Jiang Yu, but was stopped by Lu Qing, who had quick eyes and quick hands, "What are you doing?" Jin Shan: "Go up and beat him!

    "

    Lei Ze: "Your Majesty is here today."

    In other words, it's not their turn to beat someone up.

    At this time, a reporter came forward and began to ask questions. He seemed to want to confirm whether he heard it wrong just now, "Mr. Jiang Yu, I want to know, do you think that your fans' words on Xingwang recently are a bit extreme?" "I do

    n't I think," Jiang Yu smiled, "In my opinion, they are just discussions at a normal level. Of course, everyone has their own criteria for judging whether words are too aggressive. Maybe my criteria are different from everyone's." Not necessarily.”

    The author has something to say:
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.9K 122
https://m.shubaow.net/255/255046/ Author: Mianxia Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-07-18 Latest: Chapter 122 The Real World (Rush Ending) Dan...
2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.4K 87 18
Y/n Damaris, the 2nd angel to fall. She was Lucifer's best friend when they were angles. After his mistake when he was cast away to Hell with Lillith...