Revenge: Lost love

Da Asteriamist_

Naruto joined akasuki after the pain attack.The village threw him out accusing that because of him the leaf d... Altro

Home (1st)
Identity (2nd)
Truth (3rd)
Nightmare(4th)
Reunion (5th)
Betrayal (6th)
Emotions (7th)
New member (8th)
Answer (9th)
Questions (10th)
Courage (11th)
New story
Lost love (12th)
Date (13th)
Realisation (14th)
New story (please read)
Reveal (15th)
Reincarnation (16th)
Meeting (17th)
Meeting P-2 (18th)
New life (19th)
Letter (20th)
Gift (21st)
Invitation (22nd)

Author's pov

548 6 0
Da Asteriamist_

(( UPDATED ))

Hey guys I'm here. I have read so many books of Naruhina. There are so many talented writers in Wattpad. After reading I am inspired to write another by myself.

The characters are not mine and the pictures don't belong to me. please enjoy the story.

This is my first time writing a story, so if there are any mistakes don't forget to correct it. Thank you, please enjoy. I will try to update in 5 or 7 days.

So, I am going to add some theories and some events that had not happen in shippuden. so please bear with that. If u don't like the part tell me in comment.

Also I will make Hinata extreme strong or even stronger than Neji. She will have insane power of byakugan like Kaguya or Hamura. Bear with it.

Also, I love comments. If you read the story don't forget to comment.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

In My Eyes Da Kar

Fanfiction

9.9K 170 32
I'll still hold on to hope so that you know. Naruko loves Sasuke but he keeps breaking her heart. Will she still love him even when he tries to kill...
222K 7.1K 28
The Fourth Shinobi War is over, but was it worth it? All the pain, destruction and death. Friendships and families lost for ever. What will Naruto do...
141K 5.2K 25
Kasumi ignored what others say about her, that is why she befriended Gaara from the very start. She felt pity that Gaara was discouraged and despised...
39.2K 832 30
Hinata was always strong, but just didn't know it. Her family is keeping a secret from her that she'll find out soon enough.One day she found out tha...