PROSTITUTE

By Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Minji have seen all type of people that come to her for... More

CH-1 (M)
CH-2 (M)
CH-3 (M)
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6 (M)
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14 (M)
CH-15 (M)
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21 [The End]

CH-11

347 23 7
By Mxrahi_

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Physical abuse, blood and sensitive content.

•••••••

Yoohyeon walked out of the bathroom after changing her clothes, Minji threw a towel at her, she caught it in the mid-air.

The silver haired girl walked towards the table, her phone was ringing continuesly. She received her father's call.

_

"Hello, where are you?"

"With friends..."

"Who?"

"Some friends..."

"Really? What are their names? It's almost midnight..."

"Dad..."

"Okay, okay... I called you to tell you that the woman who was involved in attacking you and your driver, we found her...-"

"I told you to find everyone and you only found that one woman..."

"It's not easy Yoohyeon-"

"Cool, I'll be there, blindfold her and don't give her water or anything..." Yoohyeon whispered in a lower voice.

"Are you going to like... Hit her or something?"

"Why is that a question? I won't leave anyone who was involved in it."

"Alright... I'll end the call."

_

Yoohyeon kept her phone inside her pocket. "Fifteen, i need to leave." The silver haired girl walked towards Minji.

"Your time isn't over yet..." The purple haired girl replied, sitting on the bed.

"It's something important..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Important than me?" Asked the purple haired girl, raising an eyebrow.

"No..." Yoohyeon answered.

"It's alright..." Minji spoke with a smile, standing up, she walked towards Yoohyeon, "When will we meet again? You disappear for weeks..." The purple haired girl whispered.

"Tomorrow. I will try to be regular..." Yoohyeon spoke with a smile, she wrapped her arms around Minji and embraced her, Minji reciprocated the hug with a wide smile.

"Okay..." Minji whispered before they broke the hug and Yoohyeon started walking towards her bag, taking her bag, she took her wallet, "Bye, will see you soon." She spoke looking at Minji and walked towards the door.

•••••••

Yoohyeon entered inside the mansion with a smile on her face, removing her bag, she kept it on the floor and walked towards her father.

A woman was on her knees, her eyes were blindfolded.

"We found her at a subway station." Zac spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

"What is this?" Yeongsun walked towards them, "Who is she?" She asked looking at the girl on the floor.

"She was involved in my attack." Yoohyeon replied and walked towards the girl.

"She has been working in an agency, for twelve years that agency is related to your sister..." Zac gave one more information to Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl looked at Yeongsun, "Nice..." She whispered with a smile.

•••••••

[Zac's POV]

To be on Yoohyeon's good side, i had to tell her the truth, because if she had found out the truth by herself, she might have been angry at me.

Her sister was glaring at me.

I averted my eyes to Yoohyeon who walked towards the girl, "Who told you to attack me?" She asked, placing her knee over the girl's shoulder.

She checked her wrist and confirmed that the girl who had a rose tattoo, was her. "Tell me..." Yoohyeon tapped her face.

I personally don't think the girl was going to answer she has been working in Yeongsun's agency and her agency is related to spying agents who are best at everything, which includes, boxing, martial arts and other skills.

"I won't tell you." The girl replied. The courage there was chilling.

"Should I kill you?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"Yes." She replied.

"Dad... Give me a gun..." Yoohyeon turned around to look at her father.

"Yoohyeon, think about it..." Her dad walked towards her and tried convincing her to not just take a harsh decision.

"She is not going to speak up, she works in Yeongsun's company. We need to kill her." Yoohyeon replied back.

"You can't just kill someone. You don't have any rights to do so." Yeongsun spoke.

Yoohyeon walked towards Yeongsun and folded her arms, "I could've died that day. They ruined my abdomen, i got stitches. I will do anything to ease my anger, be it killing someone or abusing them..." She then walked towards me, "Hand me your gun."

I removed my gun and gave it to her.

"It's wrong Yoohyeon." Yeongsun interfered.

Yoohyeon was trying not to burst out into anger at her sister, she just chuckled at her. "Shut up and piss off." She replied to her sister before placing the gun point over the girl's forehead.

"I don't want to kill her now. Tie her up in the guest room. Let's starve her to death." Yoohyeon changed her mind and ordered me, she threw the gun towards me and walked towards her room.

•••••••

Yoohyeon walked upstairs and was met with Yuyan who was witnessing everything.

"I feel like Yesim is the one who is behind the attack and Yeongsun helped him. The day i know he is behind it with confirmed proves, i won't hesitate to break his bones..." The silver haired girl whispered, letting Yuyan know what she will do.

"I will be glad if you do break his bones..." The black haired girl whispered in a lower voice.

Yoohyeon hummed with a smile, "Wanna go with me for a coffee tomorrow?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"He won't agree..." Yuyan spoke.

"I'll try to convince him..." Yoohyeon replied and walked towards her room after Yuyan agreed.

_

Yeongsun looked at Yoohyeon and Yuyan talking, "See how she's flirting with her brother's wife. Disgusting." She spoke looking at her father.

"Don't exaggerate your assumptions. We both know Yoohyeon would never flirt with her. She has morals, unlike you. You supported Yesim in attacking your own sister. You're the one who is disgusting for doing what you did, be thankful to Yoohyeon that she didn't slap you. If i was at her place, i would have definitely slapped you, I'm so disappointed in you! You bring me to shame, i can't believe you're my daughter!" Yejun explained his frustration clenching his fists, he started walking towards his room, leaving Yeongsun.

Yeongsun clenched her fists in anger before walking up the stairs.

Yoohyeon and Yuyan gave a surprising look to each other when Yeongsun paced towards her room.

•••••••

Next day Yoohyeon knocked over Yesim's door few times, when he opened the door, he gave a questioning look to Yoohyeon.

"Do you wanna join me for a coffee? With Yuyan, we can go to a nearby restaurant..." She spoke.

"No." Yesim replied.

"Can I take Yuyan with me then?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"No, don't disturb us-" Yesim started closing the door.

Yoohyeon gripped over the door, stopping it from closing, "It's just a coffee?-"

"Get out Yoohyeon, i said no!" Yesim slightly raised his voice at her before pushing her away from the door and closing it.

The silver haired girl decided to go for a coffee alone.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

I sat on the floor, he removed his suitcase and kept it over the chair, "Today i want to experiment something..." He spoke, opening the suitcase.

He removed a whip cord from it. I was so scared, he was definitely going to abuse me with it. I just kept looking down, i should call Yeonjun or someone for help, but they won't be here, they will be with the other girls assigning them the rooms.

I should call Yoohyeon from his phone, but i have no idea if she would come here...

"I'll be back." He spoke and walked inside the bathroom.

Once he was gone, i got up and took his phone walking towards the table.

Fortunately, he didn't had any password so it was easy for me to go into the contacts.

I searched for Yoohyeon's name.

When i found it, i called her and placed the phone over my ear, my eyes were stuck on the bathroom's door, while i heard the ringing my heart beat was beating extremely fast. I will die today if she doesn't pick up my phone.

I waited for her to pick up but she never received my call.

I heard the bathroom's door opening, ending the call, i went back to my place quickly.

I clasped my hands together, i could feel myself trembling within inside when he took out the cord, "If you give me wrong answers, you know what will happen..." He spoke.

His hand was tightly gripped over the handle, he walked towards me.

"First question, what is my name?" He asked.

Of course he would ask me questions which i don't know answers to, because he wants to abuse me at any cost.

I tried thinking about Yoohyeon and if she has ever mentioned his name.

I couldn't think of such moment. I looked up at him, "I...-"

His phone started ringing and he walked towards it, he rejected it at first but then the phone rang again.

He had to receive the call.

•••••••

Yoohyeon opened her eyes from her sleep, "Your brother was calling you..." Mikasa spoke, taking the files she walked outside of the room. Yoohyeon took her phone and called Yesim.

When he didn't pick up, she called again, this time, he received it.

_

"What?!"

"Did you call me?"

"Why would I?"

"You did call me...-"

"I didn't, bye."

_

With that he ended the call.

Since Yoohyeon took sleeping pills previously, she felt another wave of tiredness, she just rested her head over the table and went to sleep, keeping her phone aside.

•••••••

[Yoohyeon's POV]

I was going to visit fifteen today, I walked outside of the car. It was almost midnight.

_

Once i was inside, i saw her spot was empty.

The woman and the other guy was here. Jihoon wasn't here.

"Which one do you want?" The woman asked me.

•••••••

"Which one do you want?" The woman asked Yoohyeon.

"Where is Fifteen?" The silver haired girl questioned.

"She is not available for today..." Yeonjun spoke with a smile.

"No, where is she? I want her..." Yoohyeon spoke looking at the guy.

"She's busy...-"

"I want fifteen!" Yoohyeon exclaimed looking at the woman.

"She isn't available, don't waste our time. You should leave." Yeonjun walked towards her and started pushing her out of the room.

"I want to meet fifteen..." Yoohyeon replied, pushing him away.

"I will call bodyguards on you. You can either take one of the girl or leave." Sullyoon warned Yoohyeon.

"My father is a lawyer, this brothel is illegal. If i call him here, your brothel will be shut down. So, tell me where fifteen is..."

Sullyoon huffed in frustration.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

I felt pain all over my body, i opened my eyes slowly and realised i was in the hospital, now that i remember, he did used the cord over me, the stinging would itch my skin.

I saw Jihoon standing near me, "Baby, you passed out... You're awake now..." He leaned towards me and kissed my forehead.

I heard the door opening, i saw Yoohyeon walking inside, Yeonjun walked inside with Yoohyeon beside her.

"What is this!? What happened?!" She walked towards me and held my arm, "She was abused yesterday, so we had to admit her here..." Jihoon replied to her. I had no strength to speak.

She checked my face, since i didn't had any bruise over my face, she checked my arms.

There were long red rashes, some were dried off and some still had blood oozing out of the bruise.

"Who abused her?" She asked looking at Jihoon.

"I don't know..." He replied.

She looked at Yeonjun. He gave the same answer.

She averted her gaze at me, "Who was it?" She asked.

•••••••

"Who was it?" Yoohyeon questioned, leaning towards Minji.

"She doesn't know..." Jihoon spoke.

"Shut up." Yoohyeon replied shortly before facing Minji again, she placed her other hand over Minji's abdomen, Minji moved her hand away, feeling the stinging burn when Yoohyeon placed her hand over her stomach.

Yoohyeon rolled over the cloth and saw the same long bruises over her abdomen.

"Who did it?" She repeated looking at Minji.

When Minji didn't respond, she stood up straight and looked between Jihoon and Yeonjun, "Get out. I want to talk to her."

"We aren't allowed to leave." Jihoon spoke.

"Don't make me repeat it, get out." Yoohyeon replied.

Yeonjun gestured Jihoon to leave and they both left the room.

_

Yoohyeon intertwined her fingers with Minji, she witnessed the tears rolling onto Minji's face, "Yesterday my brother called me. I was on sleeping pill so i couldn't figure it out. Were you the one who called me? Because that time he was here, right? Did you call me for help?" Yoohyeon whispered.

The purple haired girl gave her a slow nod.

"Okay, i will return. Good bye." Yoohyeon kissed the back of her hand and left.

•••••••

Yeongsun laughed with Yesim, they enjoyed their dinner.

Yejun just kept listening to them, not wanting to interfere in their conversation.

Yeongsun looked at Yoohyeon, who entered inside the mansion and walked towards them.

Yesim looked up at Yoohyeon, who rested her hand over his shoulder, "Brother, are you enjoying your dinner?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, he is." Yeongsun replied.

"Yoohyeon, you can sit we just started eating..." Yejun spoke.

"Get up, i need to talk." Yoohyeon spoke looking down at Yesim ignoring her dad's sentence.

"Why?" Asked Yesim.

"Get up."

"No, i won't." He replied.

She gripped over his collar, "Get up Yesim."

"What's wrong with you? Leave my collar." Yesim replied yanking her hand away.

Yoohyeon took his plate in her hand and slammed it over his head with a harsh force, the meal was spilled over him, Yeongsun and Yejun quickly stood up.

"Yoohyeon what happened-" Yejun tried to speak, Yoohyeon gripped over his collar and dragged him up, giving him a strong punch over his nose, she punched him again over his jaw.

The next punch was blocked by Yesim who returned the punch over Yoohyeon's abdomen.

"What is happening! Can you both stop!" Yejun yelled at them.

Yoohyeon took the punch in the abdomen and return a kick into his groin, making him fall over his knees.

"Now it's fun..." Yoohyeon spoke with a smile, removing her jacket she was wearing, she rested it over the chair.

Taking a bottle of wine placed over the dining table, she slammed it over Yesim's head gaining a groan from his mouth, blood dripped from his head and he fell down.

"Yoohyeon! Stop it!" Yeongsun yelled at her and walked towards Yesim, she tried to make him sit up but he was not able to do so.

Yejun walked towards Yoohyeon, he tried to say something but was stopped by Yoohyeon when she said, "Don't interfere."

He just gulped down and backed away knowing Yoohyeon might abuse him too.

The silver haired girl walked towards Yesim who was groaning in pain and tried standing up, she got on her knees beside Yeongsun. Who had tears in her eyes, "Yeongsun, it looks like you love your brother so much... I appreciate it, but don't interfere between us, please..." Yoohyeon whispered with a smile.

"Why are you doing this to him!?" Yeongsun couldn't help but yell at her.

"Don't ask questions, move away... Quick." Yoohyeon gestured her to leave or atleast move away from them. Yeongsun was strong headed and won't listen to Yoohyeon.

"Dad, tell her to move away." Yoohyeon spoke looking at her father.

"Yeongsun, move." Yejun spoke.

The black haired girl shook her head and placed Yesim's head over her lap.

She left a gasp, when Yoohyeon held her hair tightly in her grip, "What kind of a bitch are you? When i say move, you move." Yoohyeon spoke and stood up, holding a tight grip over her hair.

"Fuck off!" Yeongsun yelled at Yoohyeon.

Yejun quickly walked towards them, he gripped over Yoohyeon's hand. "Please Yoohyeon, let her go..." He whispered looking at her.

"I don't know why she hates me and likes Yesim but i don't care. Take this bitch away and tell her to not interfere between us. Next time, i won't go easy on her." She shoved away Yeongsun with a force.

Yejun gripped over Yeongsun's upper arm and dragged her aside, "Dad, she's going to kill him!" She exclaimed.

"Shut up Yeongsun! She won't!" Yejun spoke and held her wrist tightly, so she won't just run towards them again.

_

Yesim struggled to breath when Yoohyeon used a rod to hit over his knee, making him scream, he felt his knee being dislocated he couldn't move his leg, when Yoohyeon would touch his dislocated knee, he would scream at her with derogatory comments.

For the derogatory comments, he received strong punches over his jaw, "Face must be your charming point, i should ruin it." Yoohyeon spoke and placed a punch over his eye, his head hit the floor.

"What should I do with your mouth? You speak so highly of others from it." Asked Yoohyeon. She got up and placed her hands over her hips, she looked at Yeongsun who was still glaring at her.

She looked at Zac, her father's bodyguard. "What should I do with his mouth?" She asked, to which he replied,

"Candle wax or chilli powder..."

"No!" Yeongsun yelled at them and tried walking towards them, Yejun pulled her back.

Yeongsun looked up at Yuyan who was witnessing everything, "Yuyan! Help him! He is your husband!" She yelled.

"Yeongsun, shut up. You sound like a fucking rat." Yoohyeon spoke. "Bring chilli powder." She spoke looking at Zac.

Zac gave her a nod and walked towards the kitchen.

_

When Yesim realised what they were going to do, he pleaded to Yoohyeon by gripping over her leg, "Please, don't put that powder in my mouth! I'm sorry for everything!" He spoke, not knowing why Yoohyeon was exactly beating him up.

"Are you though?" She spoke.

"Record this please." Yoohyeon spoke looking at Zac.

She opened the jar and gripped over his hair, getting on her knee.

Zac called his partner to record the whole thing and he helped Yoohyeon in gripping Yesim's hands.

Yoohyeon gripped over his chin and started putting the red powder onto his tongue, his body was reacting to it, he screamed loudly and sobbed uncontrollably.

Yoohyeon got up and closed the jar when she saw blood running out of his mouth, his nose and his ears.

He finally stopped moving, "This is enough. Take him to the hospital." Yoohyeon spoke.

Zac got up, they all started moving towards their rooms, he was taken out of the mansion. Only Yeongsun followed him to the hospital.

×××××××

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 1.3K 48
ITZY ONESHOTS. ANYTHING ITZY: 18+ fairly well-written fluffy, smuts, g!ps, AUs, imagines, angst, ships, drama, romance READ THE INTRO FOR DIRECTION. ...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
6.6K 218 10
Kim Minji is a famous in Seoul, South Korea for owning half of buildings there. Minji has a girlfriend name Yoohyeon who has a lot of sexual secrets...
60.1K 1K 39
I've been thinking LONG AND HARD on whether should I publish this or not, but I did not write it in vain, so here you go. Please be aware that it con...