Untwined hearts

By dreayamyers

"๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด" Can love be strong enough to fix the broken pieces? Kiara got... More

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ

470 15 3
By dreayamyers

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊 📍

Kiara,

"Shanai, this air bnb is so beautiful" I looked around amazed, Mark really did his thing with this one.

It had 4 bedrooms. I was sleeping with Leon of course, Tione had his own room and so did Mark and Shanai.

"It's so fucking hot here I can't breathe" Shanai complained as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"Duh. It's July" I said then walked around inspecting the whole villa, if I could live here I would.

I walked in the bedroom I was staying in to see Leon and Tione talking while he packed out his clothes into the drawer.

"Man like Kiara you know" Tione spudded me. "I'm not taking the bedroom next to you lot cah I'm trynna sleep" he explained making me laugh.

"We're not even loud..." I responded shifting my weight and Leon eyed me. "Ok i'm loud but blame him" I gestured towards Leon and he chuckled.

Tione kissed his teeth, "Aliyah wanted to come you know, I told her, fuck no! She refuses to get an abortion but I don't want a child with her."

"Wrap it before you tap it" Leon added making Tione screw him.

"You didn't follow that now you got a big headed son running about"

I furrowed my brows, "His head isn't big" I said and they both looked at me.

"Have you seen your head Ki" Tione pointed at me and I frowned.

"You two are bullies" I folded my arms and walked out the room hearing laughter behind me.

"Boy bestie!!!" I ran over to Mark and hugged him from the side. "Can you make a tiktok with me?" I wiggled my brows and he side eyed me.

"No" he responded dryly.

"No? I'll buy you food" I nudged him smiling.

"Ight" he said. "What's the ting"

"That her way dance, here" I showed him and after 5 minutes he learned it and we made the tiktok together.

"Darkskin girl in a lightskin crew" Shanai sang along to the tiktok.

"Shut the fuck up you can't sing, my ears hurt now" Mark scrunched up his face rubbing his ear.

Woah.

"Don't get rude to my sister are you dizzy fham." I glared at him.

"Innit, i'll spark you in your jaw mate, send you to a&e!" Shanai added making me laugh.

If yk, yk.

"Don't talk to me Shanai" Mark eyed her and she pursed her lips.

"Wargwan between you two?" I looked between them. "Is there an issue?"

"No" they both said and I nodded not believing them but I have a phd in minding my business.

"I know a couple people in Miami, we'll link up with dem tonight at some party" Mark told us.

"We can finally shake some ass" I hyped up with Shanai and we jumped around then started twerking a little.

"Me too" Mark started whining his waist and I cracked up laughing. "I got the congolese waistline don't play with me"

"Don't gass yourself, my waistline is better than all you man" Tione remarked as he walked down the stairs with Leon.

"Who's been lying to you, aye we'll see at the party tonight. Imma have bare gyallie on meeeee" Mark dragged doing a little dance.

"Hoe" Shanai muttered.

He quickly snapped his head to her, "What was that?" He held his ear leaning towards her. "I'm leng? Oh safe"

"The voices in your head are lying to you" she cut her eye at him then they had a hard staring competition. I want to know what's up with them.

"Mandem what we eating?" Leon asked as he sat down scrolling through his phone.

"I want to try chick-fil-a" Tione said rubbing his hands together.

Leon passed his phone around and everyone put in their orders. "It's arriving in 20 minutes" he told us. "Say thank you, little dickheads" he kissed his teeth.

Everyone just kept quiet. "Since no one wants to speak up i'll just cancel...."

"Thank you" we all said in unison then I smacked my lips.

I sat down beside him and FaceTimed Kariel on the Ipad my mum bought him. I didn't want him to be an Ipad toddler so he only gets to play on it when he's at her house.

"KJ?" I squinted my eyes only seeing the ceiling.

"Mama?" He showed his face smiling hard displaying his dimples.

"Duh" I said and he dropped his smile immediately. "What did you eat?"

"Pagetti and bolonai" he replied and I looked to the ceiling to figure out what he meant.

"Spaghetti bolognaise?" I asked and he nodded in the camera.

"Yo" Leon said leaning his head on my shoulder so that he was in the camera frame.

"Yo!" KJ repeated after him.

"What you telling me?"

"Nothin. Dada, nana and grandpa bringing me to cinema two-morrow. I'm excited" he said with a straight face.

"If you're excited why is your face like that?" I tilted my head at him.

"I am excited" he said in a happier tone still with an rbf.

"Okay Kariel" I chuckled lightly. "I'll call you tomorrow okay? Be a good boy"

"I'm always a good boy" he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Liar" Leon mumbled. "Innabit my son" Leon waved in the camera and Kariel waved back then hung up on me before I could say bye.

"This kid" I kissed my teeth.

"He can't even talk properly with his semi lisp" Leon mocked.

"Not too much on my nephew" Shanai added and Mark nodded in agreement.

We chilled for a bit then there was a knock on the door so I got up to collect the food then brought it to the kitchen. Tione snatched the bag out of my hold and opened it.

"This bitch" I shook my head then snatched the bag back.

"If you spill the food, i'm fucking both of you up" Mark gritted.

"You eat like you haven't been fed in days" I looked him up at down then took out my meal and passed the bag to Tione.

"Big appetite, you have so much lip like I won't put you in a headlock right now" Mark threatened.

"Do that and i'll spill your food" I smirked then bit into the chicken sandwich.

"Kiara wants to start world war 3, everyone hide!" Mark shouted.

"Your farts are major bombings that's enough" I put my hand out making everyone laugh but Mark.

"I'll fart in your mouth tonight, don't play wid me" he folded his arms and I looked at him in disgust because who tf says that.

"Something else will be in her mouth tonight" Leon said lowly making everyone look at him.

"Mark you're sleeping in the room next to them so good luck bro" Tione patted his back and he heavily sighed.

We finished eating and went into our rooms to get ready for the party.

"We can shower together" Leon said as he tagged along behind me.

I was washing myself off when I felt him breathing on my neck.

"Pass me the soap please" he said with his hand on my waist.

I bent down to pick up the soap and I felt him slide his length inside me.  "Be quiet" he warned then started moving in and out slowly as I was lost for words.

Rip that pussy ayee.

23 minutes later...

"Move!!! I'm trying to get dressed" I laughed pushing away Leon, he kept kissing on my neck but we needed to go.

"So? Sit on my face, fuck the party I'm trynna eat your pussy till you scream my name" he said boldly.

Oh my G-

I was speechless, I didn't know how to respond so I just continued putting on my clothes. We literally just had a quickie in the shower, I can't keep up with him.

"Bowcat!" Mark shouted from his room.

"The walls are too fucking thin" he muttered annoyed.

I finished getting dressed then got my curling iron to curl my wig while Leon sat there watching me as he waited for me to be done.

"My babymama looks pretty" he squished my face then planted a kiss on my lips.

"Are you on drugs?" I genuinely asked because he was being too lovey dovey.

"No but we can fuck off a perc" he wrapped his hands around my neck then pulled me to stand up. "I'm addicted to you"

"You're definitely on something" I removed his hand off my neck.

"I took an edible and it's kicked in" he admitted. "Let's go Kiara" he held my hand and dragged me along out the room.

I honestly didn't know whether to play along or slap him. It's weird.

We took an uber to the party, it was in someone's house. Boy I felt sorry for them because they definitely have a lot of cleaning to do. There was loads of people inside and outside so I didn't even know where to go.

I held Shanai's hand and we walked inside following behind the guys. I accidentally bumped into a girl and she gave me the dirtiest look.

"It was an accident so I don't understand why the fuck you're screwing me as if it was a personal problem" I sassed, cutting my eye her.

"Okay but why you gotta attitude though? Where you from the UK? I'll rock yo shit if talk to me like that again" she said cocking her fist back.

"Nah we're good, I don't want to commit a homicide in a foreign country" Leon said then pulled me away swiftly before I could respond.

"You're always ready to kill somebody" I blankly looked at him. "Your eyes are very red" I inspected them.

"Are they? My mouth is so dry just let me eat it please" he begged.

I cannot fold in public.

"Later and don't do anything stupid, let's get you some water babe" I held his hand and manoeuvred through the crowd till we found the kitchen. I passed him a bottle of water then sat up on the counter as he stood between my legs staring up at me.

"Drink" I said an obvious tone then he screwed me then stared at the bottle. "Oh you're high, high" I shook my head then opened the bottle of water and passed it to him then he drank it.

"Ki my body is vibrating" he said lowly.

"Aye you two" Mark came over interrupting us. "These are my American bredins, Cordell and Zayvion" he introduced them.

"You a fed nigga, don't be giving out my government and shit" Cordell screwed Mark. "Damn shawty fine as hell" he licked his lips looking me up and down while rubbing his hands.

"Dell and Zay." Mark corrected himself. "Wargwan wid Leon?"

"He's violently high" I shrugged then lifted his head up because his head was buried into my chest. "I don't know where he found an edible from"

Leon turned around and spudded both of the men,"Yo" he said and they both gave him a head nod. "I'm going outside" he told me then walked away with Mark trailing behind him.

"You fine as fuck, what's your name?" Dell said as he stood in front of me.

"Thank you, unavailable" I said bored as I waved him off. I came here to shake some ass but the music isn't giving at the moment.

He laughed, "Aight but i'm just trynna get to know you ma. I love yo accent it's pretty" he complimented.

I gave him a small smile and thanked him before looking around for anyone familiar so that I could get out of this conversation.

"Whatchu lookin fo?" He asked looking in the direction I was looking.

"My business, mind it" I told him simply still looking.

"Oh shawty gotta attitude, i'll fix that shit real quick if you keep playing wimme" his hand trailed up my thigh so I swatted it away then jumped down from the counter.

"My name is Kiara not shawty" I replied. "Where is Leon at?"

"Shii ion know" he shrugged. "Let's search?" He asked and I nodded leading the way.

We looked outside first because that's where he was going but he was no where to be found so I split up with Dell, he searched down stairs while I searched upstairs.

I search the bedrooms and stood outside the last one. I opened the door and walked in and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Leon was on his knees eating a random girl's pussy.

"This can't be real" I scoffed.

Why Leon, WHY.

🅄🄽🅃🅆🄸🄽🄴🄳 🄷🄴🄰🅁🅃🅂💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247 8 11
Love is a rollercoaster. One minute it's sunshine and butterflies, the next it's doubts and tears. Two people, full of quirks and baggage, try to fit...
11K 632 46
Kiara Jones a seventeen year old girl lives a simple life with her family and friends in Florida. She had never been in love neither had flings. Kia...
29.6K 2.6K 40
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...