๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By Iconicgurl_izumi

{Season 2 On going } Mafia AU Season 1- ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ{๐๐“๐’ ๐…๐…}(check it out)(COMPLETED) ... More

โ™•Disclaimerโ™•
โ™•Castโ™•
โ™•Chapter 1โ™•
โ™•Chapter 2โ™•
โ™•Chapter 3โ™•
โ™•Chapter 4โ™•
โ™•Chapter 5โ™•
โ™•Chapter 6โ™•
โ™•Chapter 7โ™•
โ™•Chapter 8โ™•
โ™•Chapter 9โ™•
โ™•Chapter 10โ™•
โ™•Chapter 11โ™•
โ™•Chapter 12โ™•
โ™•Chapter 13โ™•
โ™•Chapter 14โ™•
โ™•Chapter 15โ™•
โ™•Chapter 17โ™•
โ™•Chapter 18โ™•
โ™•Chapter 19โ™•
โ™•Chapter 20โ™•

โ™•Chapter 16โ™•

2.3K 90 71
By Iconicgurl_izumi

Hae in pov- I was adjusting my wrist collar, While waiting for y/n to arrive

I turned around when I heard a clacking sound and saw that it was none other than Y/N, who appeared even more stunning.

Y/n's outfit-(including accessories, handbag,)

 Heels -

Hair-

Y/n - Yah! Hae in ! 

A/n -Hae in abruptly shook his head and turned to face y.n, who was already down 

Y/n - Shall we leave ? If you are done dreaming ?

Hae in - Y-yeah, Lets go...

A/n - Before y/n could unlock the door, Hae in opened the door for Y/N, surprising her slightly..but didn't mind .They reached the Restaurant Aurelia..As they approached the reception, they both got out of the car and were greeted by friendly people and enchanting music....

Receptionist- Good evening Mr. and Ms.jung , We appreciate you picking our restaurant and are happy to serve you.

Y/n and hae in - Thank you for having us 

Receptionist: Mr. and Ms. Jung, your table is on the rooftop, which only consists of two tables, one of which belongs to you and the other is reserved.

A/n - They both agreed by nodding. They come across the most exquisite decoration ever as they reach to the rooftop.They are about to take their seats when a sweet voice is heard, making y/n and hae look in their direction...it was none other than, Jin ae !

Jin ae -  AUNT Y/N !!

A/n: Jin ae came running towards Y/N as she hugged her tightly, giving Y/N a little shock, but she eventually hugged her back.

Y/n - Jin ae ? You here...

A/n- As jin ae nodded, and Y/N turned to face her family and inyoup

Jin ae- Hm! I came here to have dinner with eomma , appa , Uncle and a duck face ...

Iu- Jin ae ! Is that the way u call ur aunt !?

A/n - Jin ae made an annoyed look, as everyone giggled, of course except y/s/n she stood there burning in anger.

Bts outfits -(The picture quality is low , your eyes are completely fine 😂)

Mrs. and Mr.kim-

Iu (jin's wife) and sung kyung (Hobi's wife)-

Y/s/n-

Jin ae-

Inyoup-(coincidentally both hae in and inyoup wore the same outfits which was matching  Y/n's outfit )

Sung kyung - Y/n you were having your dinner too ?

Y/n - Yes unnie we were about to.

Jin ae- Aunt and uncle hae in  why don't you join us 

Y/n - jin ae-

Mr.kim- Yes y/n and hae in please...

Mrs.kim-  Its our humble request...

A/n - Hae in looked at y/n before answering 

Hae in - Sure mr and mrs.kim...its our pleasure

A/n - Mrs.kim and mr.kim as they made their way through,  along with BTS , iu , jin ae and  sung kyung but jungkook and inyoup stayed back. The deco didn't go unnoticed by them, inyoup stood in front of hae in and yn looking at them both...But his eyes mostly remained at y/n...and y/n's eyes remained on inyoup with no doubt.

Inyoup- Oh i see now, You both were on a dinner date....

A/n - Y/n looked at him and then jungkook who gave a few glares to hae in but then worriedly looked at inyoup as soon as he said those words. Hae in was no less as he glared back 

Inyoup- You could have enjoyed it....Sorry if we disturbed your precious time...You guys can continue 

A/n - He kept his hands back in his pockets as  he started walking towards others but before he could y/n held his arm and went towards him...

Y/n - We will but there...

A/n - Y/n pointed towards the table where everyone was sitting , inyoup looked at her, her angry yet beautiful eyes , noting went unnoticed by him...her beautiful hair till her waist , with those doe eyes and plum lips...the coldness in her and his voice remained the same...the lovely couple who use to be all lovey dovey all the time are now enemies....Y/n Left his arm as she walked towards the table, he kept watching her until she took a seat....

After few min - 

A/n - Everyone were having their dinner peacefully, talking a little  but y/n and inyoup remained silent not even taking a glance at their surroundings.Mr and mrs.kim left to have a small conversation with Mr. and Mr.an Suddenly a waiter approached them.

Waiter- Mr.Jung and Mrs.Jung this was given-

Inyoup- ITS MS.JUNG , NOT MRS.JUNG

A/n - All of them looked at inyoup who looked at little angry .

Waiter- I-i am sorry Mr.Hwang-

Jungkook- Its fine-

Inyoup- You should be saying that to her*points at y/n*

Waiter- I am sorry ms.jung

Y/n - I-its fine..

A/n - The waiter quickly handed y.n the piece of paper before leaving , y/n looked at inyoup before opening the envelope, It was from Mrs.jung her mom she quietly kept it in her handbag...

Y/n - I will excuse myself for a minute...

A/n - Both hae in and inyoup looked at y/n as they glared each other...Y/n walked inside the restroom to wash her hands but suddenly someone held her arm....it was y/s/n.

Y/n- Y/s/n -

Y/s/n- Bitch...You can't die peacefully ?!

A/n - Y/n 's eyes darkened..she knew y/s/n was no good...but she continued listening -

Y/s/n - Finally everything could be mine....that money , That mansion, those designer clothes-

Y/n - What about your eomma , brothers-

Y/s/n- Pftt-Do you think i care ?I just came here after i heard you were dead ! Why are you here...no one wants you here-

Y/n - I am not here for anyone...y/s/n, I don't want to argue ...it would be better that you stay away-

A/n - Before y/n could complete y/s/n pushed her..thinking it would affect her...y/n looked at her with a blank expression...she stood there as she pats the dust out of her dress..She kept her distance but y/s/n -

Y/s/n- Bitch you are just a nobody..Your own family hates you and u will soon see their suffering too-

A/n - Before y/s/n could say any more...y/n pointed the gun towards her...but shot the mirror  just next to y/s/n..making her fall on her butt hard.Y/n Bent down to her level..lifting her chin up..

Y/n- You never know sweetheart , who is going to suffer.

A/n - With that y/n kept her gun back as she left y/s/n and walked out of the restroom..as if nothing happened...Suddenly jin ae approached y/n

Jin ae- Aunt...what happened are you okay ?

Y/n - I am alright jin ae...i was just having a small conversation with your aunt..

A/n - Y/n smiled...as she rubbed the blood off her lips..giving the purest smile ever. she walked towards the table along with jin ae. She quietly took her seat..The whole time jungkook looked at inyoup and y/n constantly...he knew they were meant for each other and he had to do something before things took a wide turn...and he knew only one could help him.At last it was the end, everyone was done with their dinner as everyone moved jin ae approached y/n..

Jin ae- Aunt...i left my butterfly brooch pin in the lounge , can you help me get it ?

Y/n - Sure,  My love .

Jin ae- You are the best ! I will just quickly tell eomma about it and meet you in the lounge aunt. .*giving a soft smile same as her dad*

A/n - Jin ae left but all y/n couldn't think bout was , jin. When she looked at jin ae...her smile reminded her of  jin...her older brother. She quickly shook her head as she walked towards the lounge.

On the other hand -

A/n - Inyoup was about to walk out of the building but before he could jungkook stopped him...

Jungkook- Bro could you go to the lounge and bring  jin ae's brooch...i have to URGENTLY USE THE RESTROOM !!

Inyoup - Fine, QUICK !

A/n - Inyoup sighs as he walks to the lounge, keeping his hands in his coat for warmth .

At the lounge room-

A/n -Y/n and inyoup both entered the lounge looking for the brooch pin, but they didn't notice one another until they saw a small black butterfly brooch kept on the desk. They both walked over to the desk and reached out to pick it up, but before they could, they noticed the other person's hand and exchanged glances.They both stared into each others eyes before looking at the brooch.

Inyoup- What are you doing here ?

Y/n - Its none of your business.

A/n- Before Inyoup could take up the brooch, y/n smacked his palm, causing the brooch to fall back onto the desk.Y/n was about to pick it up but inyoup grabbed it from her keeping it back on the desk.

Inyoup- What are you doing ?Its jin ae's and i have to give it back to her.

Y/n - Oh really ? She asked me to bring it.

Inyoup - Pft, Why would she ask you ?

Y/n - Uh. Because i am her aunt, duh !*sarcastic tone*

Inyoup - and i am her uncle , dUh ! *sarcastic tone*

Y/n - I will give it to her !

Inyoup - No i will !

Y/n - I will !

Inyoup- No i will ! 

Whereas- 

A/n - Two cunning fox were hiding under the desk looking at the drama in front of them.

Jungkook- My plan is working !

A/n - Before jungkook could speak more jin ae smacked his head.

Jungkook- Ouch!

Jin ae- It was my idea! Coconut !

Jungkook- Yah ! Whom are you calling a coconut ?

Jin ae-   you.

Jungkook- Yah !

Jin ae- quiet ! 

Jungkook- Ugh, why am i doing this ?

Jin ae- Umm sorry did you forget that you were the one, you begged me to work on this"mission" with you ? and for a reminder i am not doing this for free fella.

Jungkook - *gulps* what do you want ?

Jin ae-*smirks*

Jungkook- Namjesus save me ! 

(What a beautiful master piece 😭🤧✋)

Back to y/n and inyoup-

Jin ae- Sorry aunt ....*whispers*

A/n - Jin Ae abruptly shoved Y/N, causing her to fall into Inyoup. He quickly caught her, and they both looked  into each others eyes.He noticed each and everything about her like he used to, her long jet black hair ,brown eyes and delicate pink lips. For a hot second , those cold eyes had a little spark in them.While they both were busy , someone watched them from aside.

Hae in pov- I was looking for y/n, but I couldn't find her anywhere; she even handed me her phone. I was about to enter the lounge when I was stopped in my tracks by the scene in front of me: Y/n and inyoup were together.

A/n - Hae in stood there in disbelief, his heart clenched at the sight, he honestly loved y/n, he fell in love the day he met her. She was unusual. Despite the fact that he knew y/n didn't love him and only saw him as a friend, he kept his distance in the hopes that one day y/n will see his love for her.

Y/s/n pov-I was roaming around looking for my purse which i had forgotten in the restroom, as i walked towards the restroom i noticed hae in in front of the lounge, why is he standing there ?I approached him and was ready to ask him, but the scenario in front of me made me smirk, oh boy.

A/n - Y/s/n quickly approached hae in , trying to look innocent and whispered.

Y/s/n- I guess , You're about to lose your girl...

A/n - Hae in shook his head as he looked at y/s/n, who had a slight smirk on her face, giving her a glance he then walked out.While y/s/n chuckled and walked away.

___________________________________________________

Hello there....I hope this update was good, i am sorry if there are any mistakes this chapter its pretty lengthy . 

Thank you for those sweet words and support. I'm back now , hopefully everything will be well.

If you enjoyed ,  don't forget to - vote follow and comment 

Until then , 

Stay hydrated 

Stay healthy

Take care <333

                                                                       Love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.9K 52
summary :) in this fanfic, y/n a girl who is a hacker who works from her home every day and her only work is to hack somebody, somebody's location, a...
431K 20K 51
โš ๏ธ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...
35.2K 1.8K 37
What Will Happen When mafia queen Will .... Fell for GLOBAL IDOL ??? Is this love will b...
148K 5K 29
Lisa... cause mama I'm in love with a criminal and this type of love isn't rational it's physical.. mama please don't cry I will be alright all rea...