When the villain Mozun become...

By coffeenrie

When the villain Mozun becomes a heartthrob [Quick time travel] Author: drunk Category: BL doujin Release tim... More

Everyone Loves the Actor's Cat (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26 end
The World's Richest Man Is the Millennium Zombie King (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
The Zombie King is the Savior (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
The number one coquette in the interstellar world (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
The King of Sea Kings who was hunted down by all servers (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end
Return to the original world (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end

23

2K 63 0
By coffeenrie

return
When the villain Mozun becomes a heartthrob [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 23 Everyone Loves the Actor's Cat

    As the last self-esteem of the Demon Lord, Shu Jiuyuan finally climbed to the top of the mountain by himself.

    Without the male and female protagonists, the final filming went smoothly.

    Except that Shu Jiuyuan didn't wake up the next morning and lay in Gu Changjing's arms during the photo shoot, there were no other episodes.

    After going down the mountain on the second day, as Gu Changjing planned, he and the program team held a simple farewell party in the manor. Naturally, a group photo was indispensable during the period, and Shu Jiuyuan undoubtedly became the most popular person.

    Whether it is the staff of the program group or the guests who came to participate in the performance, they are all keen to take a photo with Shu Jiuyuan. In fact, if it is not for Gu Changjing, I am afraid they will definitely not stand upright and take a photo together. , at least touch it.

    "Shu Shu, can I post our group photo on Weibo?" Cheng Aike asked Shu Jiuyuan holding the phone.

    Liang Churan and Tang Yuanyang also sent the same application, "I want it, I want it too."

    Shu Jiuyuan didn't mind the spread of his photos. Gu Changjing had sent a few of his cat photos before, and as of today there are still A lot of wish power income, he has not tried humanoid photos, but he is still confident about his appearance, he nodded, "Yes." Before

    a few people are happy, Gu Changjing said at this time: "Wait for the show." I'll post it after it's aired."

    Although he didn't understand the reason for Gu Changjing's words, Shu Jiuyuan didn't refute him, after all, the cook still needs to take care of his feelings. When he took a photo with other people just now, he saw Gu Changjing His face turned black.

    The others naturally didn't dare to go against Gu Changjing's wishes, after all they all wanted to hang out in the circle, although they regretted that their group photo couldn't be posted immediately, but at least Gu Changjing and Shu Jiuyuan didn't refuse, did they?

    Since there is no job in the country, Gu Changjing asked Shu Jiuyuan and planned to play in country F for a while, so the two did not leave with the program group the next day.

    After losing the shackles of the camera, the two went skiing, surfing, rock climbing, skydiving, and played all kinds of recreational activities that Shu Jiuyuan wanted.

    Of course, Gu Changjing never liked these extreme sports, but if Shu Jiuyuan wanted to play, he would accompany him. He has excellent sports skills, and under the guidance of professionals, he could quickly turn around and guide Shu Jiuyuan, as if Nothing can trouble him.

    Regarding this, Shu Jiuyuan raised his evaluation of Gu Changjing again.

    Within a month of the two playing together, the editing work of "Wonderful Journey" was basically completed, and the intensive publicity began.

    Although Gu Changjing participated, this season of "Wonderful Journey" will not lack popularity even without publicity, but the program group can't stand the money.

    Several big benefactors took turns investing money, and the publicity funds are quite in place. If you don't do something about it, won't you just take the money and do nothing?

    So when Shu Jiuyuan returned to China, even the LED screen in the airport was scrolling with a big poster of "A Wonderful Journey".

    According to the strength of the propaganda, I am afraid that the heroine will cool down faster.

    Losing the child also ended the nurturing plot. Now the relationship between the hero and the heroine has completely collapsed, and there is basically no room for maneuver. There is only a little career line left. When the show is broadcast, it should almost be declared over.

    Perhaps it was the first world after the seizure of control. Although the landing was a bit unexpected, the task was relatively simple.

    Even a little boring.

    Shu Jiuyuan was thinking about the possibility of the hero's counterattack. After the heroine was hit like that, except for the possibility of coming back to assassinate him, there is basically no possibility of counterattack, but the hero is different. He is still the Yi Group The president of the company, plus the executive president of the Gu Group...

    "What is Yuanyuan thinking?" Gu Changjing asked as he put a hat on Shu Jiuyuan.

    "Have you finished the lawsuit with the Gu family?" Shu Jiuyuan asked, now that it has been a few months since the date of filing the lawsuit, theoretically it should be almost over.

    Gu Changjing lowered his head and looked through the unread messages on his phone, and found a message from Lawyer Cao, "I just finished typing yesterday, and the Gu family is selling shares to make up the shortfall. If Yuanyuan is interested, I will buy some too."

    Shu Jiuyuan: "I just thought of it suddenly, so I asked." At the end, he added, "I don't want it."

    Looking at the man's slightly regretful expression, Shu Jiuyuan felt that sometimes he really didn't understand the man's brain circuit. He always seemed to want to take it all to him.

    Want everything, treat him as a bandit?

    The two walked through the VIP passage, and they didn't meet anyone along the way. Although Gu Changjing was wearing sunglasses and a mask, although it was still eye-catching, most of the eyes of passers-by were focused on Shu Jiuyuan's face.

    Since he had never appeared on the screen before, Shu Jiuyuan only wore a hat and did not make other disguises. On the contrary, he was more eye-catching than Gu Changjing. He refused the original contact information, but no one recognized Gu Changjing's identity.

    Yang Jin had been waiting at the airport early in the morning. When she saw the two people coming out, she rushed to meet them, took the suitcase from Gu Changjing's hand, and said hello to Shu Jiuyuan, "Xiao Jiu, are you having fun?"

    These days, Yang Jin and Gu Changjing called to report on work, and Shu Jiuyuan occasionally chatted with him when he was around, and the two were fairly familiar. Hearing Yang Jin say hello, Shu Jiuyuan also smiled and said, "Hi Assistant Yang, country F is very fun, and Gu Changjing takes good care of me." Since the video conference that day, Gu Changjing has repeatedly explained to Shu Jiuyuan that he cannot be with outsiders. Shu Jiuyuan has already learned how to call master in front of him.

    Regarding Shu Jiuyuan's statement that her boss would take care of others, Yang Jin was noncommittal, but after meeting Gu Changjing's gaze, Yang Jin reluctantly ended the short conversation.

    The boss is so jealous that he can't socialize with the boss's wife normally.

    Regarding this trouble, Yang Jin has communicated with Chen Qi many times in private, but finally nothing happened.

    Salary matters.

    After returning home, Shu Jiuyuan slumped on the sofa to rest. Gu Changjing rarely took a shower immediately, but instead took out his mobile phone, not knowing what he was doing.

    Ten minutes later, Gu Changjing sat next to Shu Jiuyuan and pulled him into his arms, "Yuanyuan, what do you think of these photos?"

    Gu Changjing actually spent more than ten minutes to choose the photos. Shu Jiuyuan didn't understand his behavior, but he condescended to take a look.

    The first photo shows Shu Jiuyuan wearing a red down jacket, a fluffy white hat, and carrying a sled suddenly turning around. His expression is a bit ignorant, seemingly harmless and innocent.

    The second one is a side view of Shu Jiuyuan standing on the top of the cliff and looking down. I don’t know if it’s because of the angle, his eyes are very indifferent, like a high-ranking king looking down on all living beings, but this feeling is overwhelmed by the slightly rounded and delicate outline. Diluted, but turned into Tsundere.

    The third photo is one of the few group photos of the two of them. In the photo, the two of them are very close. Gu Changjing's face remains expressionless as usual, but the light in his eyes is extremely soft. Shu Jiuyuan's whole head is leaning on his shoulder. , looking into the camera with curiosity in his eyes.

    Gu Changjing's photography skills are not bad, but the only thing that makes Shu Jiuyuan a little dissatisfied is the appearance of his body, which is too non-aggressive, so everyone seems to think he is harmless.

    He still likes Gu Changjing's appearance.

    After looking at a few photos again, Shu Jiuyuan returned the phone to Gu Changjing, and commented: "It's okay."

    After getting the answer, Gu Changjing quickly opened the Weibo page, uploaded photos, wrote, and sent them all in one go .

    "There are three days before the broadcast of the show." Shu Jiuyuan reminded.

    Gu Changjing smiled and replied, "That's them."

    The implication is, how could those irrelevant people post Shu Jiuyuan's photos first?

    Instantly comprehending what the man meant, Shu Jiuyuan twitched his brows, why is this man's vinegar bucket so full?

    And the moment Gu Changjing posted on Weibo, the fans exploded again.

    Gu Yingdi's Weibo is getting more popular every time.

    The first is to raise cats, which is okay, after all, cats are cute, and everyone has been in the cloud for a while, but now it is good, I have changed to raising people, and the names of people and cats have the same sound.

    Look what he has to say!

    Gu Changjing v: My cat, his name is Yuanyuan [picture][picture][picture].

    The copywriting has not been changed, although this kid does look like a cat, but it is against the law to keep minors!

    Some fans who persuaded Gu Changjing to stay rational waved their flags wildly in the comment area, and there were also those who could not accept that their idols liked the same sex, but they were quickly covered by another wave of fans flocking in.

    CP powder occupies the high ground.

    Little Moon: Is this an official announcement? This is definitely official! Gu Yingdi's copywriting is too simple, what if your cat boy gets jealous when he sees the Weibo you posted for Yuanyuan a few months ago? Also, can anyone tell me why Actor Gu's cats are so cute?

    Cat Stealing Brigade: I have a bold idea, will Yuanyuan change from Yuanyuan? The two of them really look alike, is the Cat Boy Repaying Gratitude finally happening in reality? The smile gradually changed.

    Pulling the cat's ears: When will Actor Gu be able to take a photo of a cat boy hugging a cat? I really want to see two cats fit together!

    Kneeling for a cat piece: I can do this cat! Hugging is a burst of sucking! Look at those arrogant little eyes, isn't it the same as my family's Yuanyuan? I bet 80 cents, it turns out to be Yuanyuan!

    Hulu: Actor Gu already has a date, woo woo woo, Ma Ma asked me why I laughed so pervertedly after a broken relationship.

    When Shu Jiuyuan came out of the shower, he saw Gu Changjing sitting on the edge of the bed with a serious expression on his phone, as if he was dealing with work, so he was about to dry his hair, but he immediately put down his phone, picked up the hair dryer and raised his hand to say hello Go by yourself.

    Shu Jiuyuan has long been used to Gu Changjing's attention to detail, so he walked over naturally, sat cross-legged in front of him, waited for Gu Changjing to blow his head, and picked up Gu Changjing's cell phone while he touched it. .

    At the same time, Shu Jiuyuan noticed that Gu Changjing stopped blowing his hair slightly, and then returned to normal.

    Shu Jiuyuan was keenly aware of the man's mood swings.

    Huh?

    The man who usually doesn't change his face when Mount Tai collapses on the top, is actually froze because of his movement of holding the mobile phone.

    This successfully aroused Shu Jiuyuan's curiosity.

    He looked down at the phone screen.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.8K 69
Title:猫猫今天也在拯救反派[快穿] Author:啄米 Tangxi is a little cat, a plump and lovely golden gradient. Because he was not allowed to become a spirit after the fo...
52.4K 1.1K 62
https://m.shubaow.net/247/247481/ Author: Sunset Yellow Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-05-12 Latest: Chapter 310 BL finished 902,000 The well...
1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
84.5K 2.4K 62
https://m.shubaow.net/277/277485_2/#all Author: Tofu Legion Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-06 Latest: Chapter 147 Ending BL finished 760,0...