When the villain Mozun become...

Por coffeenrie

When the villain Mozun becomes a heartthrob [Quick time travel] Author: drunk Category: BL doujin Release tim... Más

Everyone Loves the Actor's Cat (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 end
The World's Richest Man Is the Millennium Zombie King (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
The Zombie King is the Savior (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
The number one coquette in the interstellar world (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
The King of Sea Kings who was hunted down by all servers (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end
Return to the original world (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end

16

2.3K 72 4
Por coffeenrie

return
When the villain Mozun becomes a heartthrob [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 16 Everyone Loves the Actor's Cat

    Although the heroine was also taken care of by the hero at the beginning of the plot, the heroine has always put her career first, and the security measures are very strict. She didn't get pregnant until the end of the plot. Now that she heard the 001 report, Shu Jiuyuan was a little surprised, " Does the male lead know?"

    After a while, 001 said: "According to the data feedback obtained so far, the male lead probably doesn't know."

    This is exciting to watch.

    Now the male lead has just taken over the responsibility of the Yi family, he has not been the president for too long, the chair has not yet been warmed up, and it is okay to support a starlet, but he has not yet broken away from the shackles of the family. In this way, choosing to be engaged to a daughter of a certain family is the only way for him to go .

    The original world line was based on the heroine's perspective. Tong Lingqiu didn't go to the Gu family's banquet in Yuancheng, so there was nothing to do later. Gu Siyu became Yi Chuyang's fiancée as a matter of course, and was confused by his handsome appearance. Successfully fell in love with him, and eventually became a vicious female partner who prevented the male and female protagonists from being together.

    But now because of the Gu family's daughter's resignation, the upper circles are full of turmoil. Where is the daughter willing to marry Yi Chuyang? Now, Yi Chuyang is already in a state of desperation in order to secure the position of Yi's president, and wants to make another nurturing child The celebrity pregnancy scandal is definitely not a good fruit to eat.

    Therefore, if Yi Chuyang knew about the child Tong Lingqiu, she would definitely ask her to get rid of it.

    Unless she can make up her mind to leave for a while and give birth to the child quietly.

    Tong Lingqiu is a smart person and always knows what is best for her. Since she chose to follow Yi Chuyang, what she wants is not just a short-term wealth for a day or two.

    What she wants is the overwhelming wealth of a rich family, and to be a rich wife envied by everyone.

    So she concealed the news of her pregnancy, secretly applied for a visa, and bought a ticket to country M two months later.

    "A plane ticket in two months?" Shu Jiuyuan thought about it, "It seems that she plans to participate in that variety show before leaving."

    001: "Yes."

    The calculation was very well planned, and neither career nor children wanted to be let go Pass.

    Shu Jiuyuan admired the heroine's spirit, but he disagreed with her attitude.

    After all, there is a word called night long dream.

    Of course, as long as the heroine didn't deliberately provoke him, Shu Jiuyuan would not intentionally harm the heroine's personal safety except to spoil the plot.

    But if it's an accident, it's hard to say.

    001 reminded: "Host, "Wonderful Journey" will start shooting next Monday, do you have any ideas?" "

    No ideas." Shu Jiuyuan rolled around on the bed with the quilt in his arms.

    001: "The current counterattack progress is 30%. Host, please don't have feelings for the characters in the mission world."

    Shu Jiuyuan smiled and said: "Of course."

    But who can refuse a perfect all-round nanny? The key is that he can warm the bed and has good skills.

    Shu Jiuyuan hadn't been in the ground for more than half a month, and lived a happy life every day when he opened his mouth and stretched out his clothes, went to the bathroom, was hugged, and slept.

    He never received this kind of treatment when he was a demon king, so of course he should enjoy it more.

    But despite thinking this way, Shu Jiuyuan got out of bed lazily.

    It was 11:30 noon, and it was time for Gu Changjing to make lunch. Shu Jiuyuan walked down the stairs, and immediately saw Yang Jin waiting at the entrance of the living room.

    Yang Jin was holding a stack of sub-files in her hand, all of which were invitations received recently.

    Of course, here are all the leftovers after screening, otherwise the invitations alone could fill a house.

    He was thinking about how to distribute his work in the near future, when he saw the young man walking down the stairs in a blink of an eye.

    The boy's naturally curly black hair bounced slightly as he went downstairs, looking quite playful, as if he hadn't woken up, his blue eyes were a little sleepy, and his slightly puffed cheeks were flushed from just waking up , the lips are peach-like plump pink, people can't help but want to kiss two.

    "Gudong."

    Yang Jin woke up suddenly when she heard the sound of swallowing saliva, and lowered her gaze as if struck by lightning, but her eyes stopped on the fair neck of the young man. A light pinch can leave his own mark, which can be confirmed from the fresh red mark on the side of his neck.

    Thinking of this, Yang Jin's eyes froze, red marks?

    By the way, he remembered that Mr. Gu had a boyfriend and asked him to buy a few sets of clothes more than ten days ago. Although the cotton home clothes on the boy in front of him were not bought by him, he could tell from the approximate size. Those sets of clothes were obviously bought for him as well.

    And he just looked at Mr. Gu's boyfriend in a daze, and even wanted to kiss him, and was startled by his disrespectful thoughts, Yang Jin hurriedly lowered his head and looked at the document in front of him.

    Shu Jiuyuan watched Yang Jin's face change and found it very interesting. When he walked up to him, he saw the first document in his hand at a glance.

    "Can you show me?"

    Shu Jiuyuan's voice was that of a boy who had just finished changing his voice. It was clear and bright, and when the ending was prolonged, it seemed soft and waxy.

    Yang Jin trembled. Although she had guesses in her heart, she was not sure about Shu Jiuyuan's attitude in Gu Changjing's heart, whether she could tell him about work matters, but this hesitation only lasted for a second, and then When he met Shu Jiuyuan's gaze, he broke his defenses, "Of course."

    "Thank you." Shu Jiuyuan took the first invitation and walked towards the kitchen.

    Yang Jin wanted to stop her, but when she saw Shu Jiuyuan's brisk pace, she subconsciously closed her mouth again. He didn't want to ruin the boy's interest.

    Forget it, the big deal is to deduct the bonus.

    Of course Shu Jiuyuan felt Yang Jin's entanglement, but he didn't care what he thought at all, and the title of the invitation in his hand was "Wonderful Journey".

    Gu Changjing was just putting the dishes in the pot on a plate, and when he saw Shu Jiuyuan coming over, he couldn't help but smile and said, "Didn't you say you were tired just now? Why did you come down?"

    Shu Jiuyuan's eyes were attracted by the braised fish on the plate, he put down the documents and sat down at the dining table to wait for his meal.

    Ever since Shu Jiuyuan took human form, Gu Changjing was not sure about the diet of cat monsters. After studying for a long time, Gu Changjing managed to come up with a set of menus with even meat and vegetables. He cooks for Shu Jiuyuan in different ways every day, which is rare. Repeat, meanwhile, braised fish also has reduced occurrences.

    The dishes were almost cold, so Gu Changjing put the plate in front of Shu Jiuyuan, and was about to feed him with chopsticks, but saw him pick up the chopsticks and start eating, quite skillfully.

    Gu Changjing was not surprised either, and boasted with a smile: "Yuanyuan is really smart." Then he looked at the document that Shu Jiuyuan put down just now, ""Wonderful Journey"?" He remembered it was a travel variety show, opened it and looked, This time the destination is country F, the country of romance, "Yuanyuan wants to go play?"

    Shu Jiuyuan looked sideways at Gu Changjing and nodded.

    "Okay then, I'll ask Yang Jin to contact the director team." Gu Changjing smiled, stroked Shu Jiuyuan's hair, and paused with his fingers where his ears were originally, "Eat slowly, don't choke."

    Yang Jin didn't understand why he came here and stood there for a while, without even being able to enter the living room, and finished the work he planned to finish in the afternoon.

    Moreover, Actor Gu's next show was a variety show that he had never participated in before.

    The world is magical.

    Ever since the lawyer's letter incident, Gu Changjing has been silent in the entertainment industry. Fans are either begging to watch cat movies or asking about the progress of the lawsuit. Unexpectedly, after half a month, it is suddenly reported that the actor is going to participate in a variety show .

    For a while, fans rushed to tell each other, beaming with joy, and ran to Gu Changjing's Weibo to verify the truth.

    Gu Changjing was packing up and saluting Shu Jiuyuan. The program team stipulated that each person could only bring one suitcase, and one and a half of the two boxes that Gu Changjing packed up belonged to Shu Jiuyuan.

    In the end, he still felt that it was not enough. If Shu Jiuyuan hadn't stopped him in time, he would have almost taken out another set of his only three sets of clothes to save space for Shu Jiuyuan's clothes.

    "It will take a month and a half to go out this time. You may not live in the same room with me at that time. Remember not to show your ears and tail in front of outsiders. If you are not used to it, you can just say that it is fine in front of the camera. I will Ask the director team to edit. If someone bullies you, you don’t have to bear it, just scold him. If he scolds you back, tell me, and I’ll help you out.” Before leaving the door, Gu Chang Jingqian urged, Shu

    Jiu Yuan listened lazily, nodding his head from time to time to indicate that he heard it.

    The simple system 001 felt that there seemed to be something wrong with Gu Changjing's education method, but seeing that the host agreed, he stopped thinking about it.

    Chen Qi had been waiting at the door early in the morning. When he saw Shu Jiuyuan coming out behind Gu Changjing who was carrying two suitcases, his eyes lit up. Where did Gu Changjing kidnap this kid? It seems to be a mixed race, so cute, no wonder Yang Jin said there was a surprise.

    Thoughts were spinning a thousand times, but Chen Qi was not slow. He hurriedly got out of the car and took the suitcase and put it in the trunk. He didn't know what was in the suitcase, so he put the two suitcases on top and arranged them. Chen Qi was already sweating profusely. , was about to turn around to open the door for Gu Changjing, but saw that the car door had already been opened. Gu Changjing smiled and put his hand under the door frame. The young man bent slightly and sat in the car.

    This is his unsmiling boss?

    It really is spring.

    Just now, because Gu Changjing was blocking him, Chen Qi only took a quick glance, but he didn't fully see Shu Jiuyuan's appearance. After getting in the car and sitting firmly, he looked back without any trace.

    This look is one look after another, and there is no way to stop.

    Cute when you smile, cute when you purse your lips, cute when you blink your eyes, and cute when you don’t move.

    How could there be such a cute creature in the world?

    The question in Chen Qi's heart surfaced again, where did this old-fashioned boss abduct the kid?

    Even if the cat is cute, the boyfriend is still so cute.

    Speaking of which, the boy and the white cat are quite alike, with similar faces, similar eyes, and even the proud little eyes.

    Chen Qi casually asked: "Mr. Gu, where's your cat?"

    Could it be...
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

48.2K 664 82
Introduction to "[Quick time travel] Blacken the villain, love the heavens" The new book "[Quick time travel] The sick and delicate male god, spoils...
3.4K 87 18
Y/n Damaris, the 2nd angel to fall. She was Lucifer's best friend when they were angles. After his mistake when he was cast away to Hell with Lillith...
2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
189K 5.9K 122
https://m.shubaow.net/255/255046/ Author: Mianxia Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-07-18 Latest: Chapter 122 The Real World (Rush Ending) Dan...