~●Harvest Season●~

Von Roomismessy

So first off, this is a Vanny/Vanessa x Female reader. Because we gay. Disclaimer: I don't own any characters... Mehr

πŸ₯•
🐰
πŸ₯•
🐰
πŸ₯•
🐰
πŸ₯•
🐰
πŸ₯•
🐰
πŸ₯•
πŸ₯•/ 🐰 / πŸ₯•
πŸ₯•
πŸ₯•
🐰 /πŸ₯•
πŸ₯•/ 🐰 / πŸ₯•
πŸ₯•/ 🐰 / πŸ₯•
πŸ₯•
🐰
A little update
Also another update
πŸ₯•/ 🐰 πŸ”ž πŸ”ž πŸ”ž
πŸ₯•
🐰

🐰

1.3K 33 11
Von Roomismessy

The elevator shook and rattled as I descended down to the lower levels of the Pizzaplex.

Down to William.

I was holding on to the two bodies, their blood basically flooding the room at this point. One was on my shoulder, while the other I was holding on to with my arm wrapped around their stomach.

I should really start working put more. But to be fair, two bodies of grown ass men is a bit much for me to carry. Either way I had to do it.

Anything to keep my Carrots safe.

I giggled a little. The scared and adorable look on her face flashed in my head for a second before I finally reached my destination.

The elevator doors opened with a loud creak, the years of wear and tear and rust taking its toll on the metal.

Some security bots that I modified were rolling about with their flashlights, patrolling the area near the entrance of the old Pizzaria. They let me pass without any trouble and I let out a sigh, dreading another interaction with William.

Hopefully he isn't grumpy today. But even that's asking for much.

That old bastard's angry everyday.

I kicked the doors open and looked around a bit, checking to see if William was anywhere. Turns out he was resting in his charging station.

Great, I'll have to risk him yelling at me when I wake him up.

I didn't have to talk though, as the loud thud the bodies made when they hit the floor was enough to startle him. I could hear him growl as he pushed opened his charging station.

Steam and smoke came out, blocking my view of him, but his glowing purple eyes made me know that he was very much still there. And very much pissed.

"Vanny..."

His voice rasped out as he slowly approached me with each metallic stomp that came my way.

William towered over me and stared at me expectantly.

"What is the meaning of this?" He growled and eyed the dead bodies I presented to him.

"N-now before you get mad. I know you said you wanted the kid, but hey! These two are still qualified, right? They're quite young, and they definitely have fresh remnant. And their bodies are intact this time." I forced a happy tone, trying my best to convince him to atleast take the two.

He didn't seem happy about it though and responded with another growl.

"I-I'll get you the kid once I find him!" I added quickly, then realized my slip up.

Oh shit.

"I'm sorry, 'find the kid'?" William repeated, his voice going deep.

"Are you suggesting perhaps...that you lost him?!" He barked. I flinched backwards and almost tripped over myself.

I then felt the fabric of my suit getting pulled in one direction. William had grabbed hold of the collar of my suit and forced me to look at him

"You have done nothing but disappointing me today, Vanny!! If I wasn't so generous, I would have taken your other eye!" He yelled in anger.

"How could you fail such a simple task?! You are being bested by a child!!"

I gripped his forearm while I tried to plead.

"I-I know! I know that! It's just..he escaped..and..and-"

"Because you were incompetent!! Had you been more careful, I wouldn't have to be wasting my time scolding you like this!" His voice grew hoarse with all his shouting. It was like the unpleasant sound of nails on a chalk board.

"I apologize!! I'm sorry! I'll- I'll find him and I'll bring him to you, I promise!"

His intense glare burned through my mask before he finally let me go. I landed on my ass, and let me tell you, that hurt like a motherfucker.

"You better find him, or else I may not be so kind next time." He growled and turned away from me.

"But I won't go back on my word. I had promised to let you off the hook if you harvested many, and you did just that. I'll even be considerate and take these two that you have brought." William said with a calmer tone this time.

I was breathing heavily and wrapped my hands around my neck, feeling for any cuts that I may have missed because of his sharp claws. Once I realized that there were no injuries, I sighed in relief and closed my eyes, feeling my limbs relax a bit. Though, I flinched again when William spoke.

"Get up. You look pathetic." He demanded and I quickly scrambled to get up. I then heard him chuckle a little.

"You know, I could get used to you being this obedient and respectful towards me."

William started to walk back to his charging station.

"Prepare the bodies for the harvest."

I silently did as I was told.

_______________________

"Ah, that feels much better!" William said in delight after I had just transfered two remnants into his body. Soon, with this much remnant I'm pumping into him, he'll achieve his goal of immortality.

Then....then he'll set me free...right?

That's...what he promised before...

I just need to put up with his crankiness and harvest more so I could get this over with. After that, I'll get to live a life with my (Y/n).

I sighed.

Oh (Y/n)...

The lengths I'd go for you...

I sighed, trying to think of nothing but (Y/n) to try and cheer myself up a bit. Unfortunately, that was broken by William's voice snapping me out of my trance.

"You are silent now. Normally, you would be babbling about how you would find the child, or about anything really. Tell me, Vanny, is there something bothering you?"

I raised a brow, questioning in my mind why he was suddenly acting so caring, but I also couldn't resist the urge to just spill everything to him.

God, what am I thinking. Its not like I have to talk to him about deep shit. I'm not that lonely, am I?

"It's nothing." I replied shortly, then over thinking that I may have sounded a little disrespectful and expected him to lash out again. But he seemed to be in a better mood once he received the remnant.

"Oh come on now, Vanny, you know you can trust me!" He pried, "Didn't I once say you could tell me anything?"

It was always like this.

William would draw me in with his sweet talk, then out of the blue he'd just start yelling at me again. It's a never ending cycle, but I atleast know the pattern of his behavior by now. He gets less cranky when he gets remnant. It's like a drug for him.

And I hate to admit it, but I always also craved his kind words, no matter how fake they were. It was just enjoyable to see him pleased with what I have done.

"No, really. It's nothing. You don't have to worry." I turned to him and smiled under my mask.

"Hmm.." He hummed. "Is this about that girl?"

I tensed up, feeling beads of sweat run down my forehead.

Oh hell no.

What is he gonna say now.

"No! No...I..." I trailed off, my mind blanking out from what I was about to say. That made it look more like I was thinking about (Y/n). Damnit.

"Oh come on now. I had a wife too, you know. Maybe I could help with some things here and there."

I blinked, now getting suspicious.

What does he want to do with my (Y/n)? I swear if he's planning to hurt her...

"Calm down, Vanny. I can practically feel how angry you are from here. No need to be jealous. I'm just in a good mood today and want to help out with your love life!" William chirped happily. I had to laugh at that statement.

Oh like you helped out last time by fucking killing Louis?

I tried to take deep breaths and tried to think of a quick reply. Just what was he getting at here? Does he know that (Y/n) found out? If so, is this his way of getting me to talk about it.

"William. Sir please don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find that kid. Then we can get you the freshest remnant there is." I said with haste and speedily walked towards the door until I felt a tug on my shoulder. A heavy tug.

William had put his hand on my shoulder. I flinched but didn't turn around.

"Vanny, you don't need to hide things from me, you know that right?" He asked, sadness lacing his voice.

"Yes sir....of course. It's just difficult to....word out.." I admitted and hoped that would be a valid enough answer.

It seemed like forever before William finally took his hand off me. I could tell his mood was starting to turn sour with how he was gripping my shoulder at that point.

I then heard him sigh, which sounded more like a growl.

"Alright then. Bring me that boy. And maybe we could even celebrate after that."

Relief spread over my body once he let go.

"With (Y/n)." He said with a laugh as he went back towards his recharge station.

I almost whipped around but tried my best to not show any reaction.

He has been mentioning her a lot. Is this his way of getting in my head? To get reactions?

I shook my head and made my way towards the door, exiting that creepy fucking place.

Why?

Does he secretly know that (Y/n) has found out?
No!

I cant let that happen! Not when I worked so hard for her safety.

I'll show Afton..

I'll bring him the kid and he can be happy and I can continue to keep bringing him children till he reaches his goal.

It should be that simple.

I finally got to the elevator and cracked my neck a bit and doing a little stretch.

Alright then kid,

Here I come.

______________

Well, well..

Isn't this surprising.

I chuckled, staring at the empty chair and the ropes on the floor.

My clever little Carrots...

Where oh where did you run off to?

Didn't I warn you, my love?

I guess I'll just have to teach you a lesson once I find you, hmm?

I chuckled again, adrenaline beginning to rush through my veins. You'd think  that chasing two people around the place would be annoying.

But it's not nearly as bad when one of then is your lover. The thought of running after her, knowing I was so much faster and stronger than she is made me all giddy in the inside.

I wasn't too worried about the kid.

I had already sent Chica, Roxy a Monty to go look for him. If Freddy hadn't malfunctioned, maybe we'd have found the kid faster.

But oh well...

Meanwhile, I'll be looking for (Y/n).

First, though, I'll need to find out how she even got out. I thought I tied her down pretty well. Does that mean someone must have untied her. There's no way she could have escaped with just wiggling around.

Unless...

The kid got to her before I did.

Did they team up?

If so...

Then it'll be a lot easier to find the both of them.

I scanned the cameras, trying to look for any movement on the screens other than the bots that were scouting about. Until I saw Freddy in the main atrium near the stage. With him was (Y/n) and a smaller figure, which I assumed was the kid.

My mood was pretty good until I heard that dreadful voice in my head again. That fucker just won't leave me alone will he?

"Well aren't you a happy little rabbit, aren't you Vanny? Finally found what you're looking for?"

It's getting really hard to control my temper around him. I am scared of him, but he can't do much when he's just a disembodied voice. Still, I tried to avoid future punishment ever since the first time he struck me.

"Yes, William. I'll go harvest the boy now." I replied and turned to the door of my office, about to leave.

"Just the boy?"

I grunted.

"I'm sorry, I don't get what you.....mean by that?" I asked, hoping this isn't going where I think it was.

"Oh Vanny, did you really think you could hide it from me? Do you think you were protecting her?"

My heart beat fast as I started to imagine the next punishment I'd receive.

"I...I just...I-"

I could feel my whole body shaking at this point, fear taking over my mind.

"Do not make excuses, Vanny. I let multiple of your disrespectful acts go. But this time, you have greatly disappointed me."

His voice grew deep.

"Do you want to make it up to me?"

I stayed silent, already knowing what he was going to suggest to get him to forgive me. I opened my mouth and replied in a stuttery voice.

"Ye...yes...sir.."

I closed my eyes, tears starting to form as I remembered the look on Louis' face and imagined the same one on (Y/n).

"Then harvest (Y/n). Do it for me, Vanny."

"I...I can't!!" I shouted and dropped to my knees.

"Please, William, you have to--"

A head splitting headache suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and my ears clouded with a high pitched ring.

"Choose, Vanny!! Me or her!!"

I couldn't take it anymore and blurted out my answer.

"You! I choose you William!!" I screamed out.

Then the headache disappeared like it was never there. I panted, tears of pain falling from my eyes. My hands supported my body weight as I held myself up, bringing one of one of them up to rub my head and soothe the remaining pain.

"Good. Now get going." He ordered.

I had no choice but to follow.

The chase that I looked forward to, I now dreaded and hated with a burning passion.

I'm sorry..Carrots..

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

111K 3K 52
Hey, i discovered the lack of sunny x y/n stories, so i decided to make some of my own! Ill be taking requests too, there will be rules in the reques...
67.6K 2.9K 20
βŽΎπ€π•π€πˆπ‹π€ππ‹π„!⏌ Fanf Security Breach x Gender Neutral Eclipse Reader. _______________________________________ ❝𝑰'π’Ž 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔�...
434K 18.5K 77
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...
32K 677 14
You are a server, working at the ice cream parlor in Bonnie Bowl. You've worked in the pizzaplex for a while, even making a few friends, including Va...