↞𝙳𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚂�...

XTheHighGroundX által

↠♥♡♥↞ 𝙸𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 �... Több

𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ೃ⁀➷
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ೃ⁀➷
↞𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎↠
↞𝚂𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎↠
↞𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚋↠
↞𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎↠
↞𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎↠
↞𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚝↠
↞𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝↠
↞𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎↠
↞𝙰 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛↠
↞𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐↠
↞𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚝𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗↠
↞𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐↠
↞𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝙵𝚊𝚜𝚝↠
↞𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙱𝚘𝚢↠
↞Author's Note↠
↞𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜↠
𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐮𝐥𝐤𝐮𝐧 ೃ⁀➷

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ೃ⁀➷

7.2K 114 4
XTheHighGroundX által

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 forest of Pandora holds many dangers, but the most dangerous thing about Pandora is, you may grow to love her too much.

Ney'tiri sat cross legged by the burning pile of wood as she sung Neytiriya Waytelem, her song cord.

We sing the songchords to remember. Each bead, a story in our life.

A bead for the birth of our eldest son, Neteyam.

"Neteyam!" Jake announced raising the small chubby child into the air as the clan cheered in celebration.

A bead for when we adopted our first daughter, Kiri. Born of Grace's avatar. A daughter whose conception was a total mystery.

Jake and Ney'tiri stood by the glass tank in the lab that held Grace's pregnant lifeless avatar.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

The couple sat comfortably eating. Jake cradled baby Kiri in his arms. He extended his pinky finger towards Kiri , her small four fingered hand reached out and wrapped around it. A broad smile extended decorating his face.

A bead for the first communication with Eywa.

The clan's people sat before the Tree of Souls singing as one whilst Mo'at assisted Jake in attaching Neteyam and Kiri to the tree.

A bead for the birth of our daughter Iris.

Jake held the small, fragile child in his arms whilst Mo'at consoles her weary daughter after a very painful labour. Her eyes opened, revealing a stunning variation of green and yellow . He smiled, all is good.

The name Iris comes from the flower on earth.

Jake sat overlooking Kiri and Neteyam play, he held Iris in his arms as she giggled and clapped for no apparent reason, but pure happiness.

Iris means hope. A value Ney'tiri and I vow to to stick with no matter what.

A small smile played on his lips as the newborn's eyes darted around taking in the surroundings of the forest.

She is a reminder of the war, and how no matter how tough things get hope will power through.

Happiness is simple...

Jake placed Neteyam on his shoulders and ran around as Kiri held Iris' hand and the two girls chased after his tail. 

After, Jake and Kiri sat down with small baby Lo'ak, as Ney'tiri ran around making ikran noises. Iris and Neteyam chased their Mother as fits of laughter escaped their lips.

Who would of thought a Jarhead like me would break the code?

A shrill scream came from Iris as their Father splashed them with water, "Mama! Mama!" Iris called to her Mother as the other two splashed back at their Dad. Ney'tiri embraced her daughter who had wrapped her arms around her legs whilst holding Lo'ak, she beamed.

Before I knew it we had five.

The now complete family sat in the hammock, embracing each other whilst Jake and Ney'tiri told them about their first encounter.

When we sent the sky people back to earth, a few of them stayed. The science guys, loyal to the Na'vi. And then there was Spider...he was just stuck here. Too young for a cryo capsule. Orphaned by the war, he was raised by the lab guys.

Norm called after spider, "Spider! Don't forget to take your spare!"

Spider continued to run, "I'm just going to the village!"

He wasn't part of our family. He was more like a stray cat. Just always around.

All the children played with Spider except for Iris watched from the side.

He was inseparable from the kids, all except for Iris. She used to be really close to him, like the others but after Neteyam stopped taking her to the lab she started to take her Mother's perspective on the boy. It was a few months later we told her about the war which didn't help their friendship to become any stronger

Iris walked to her Mother and Father and stood by them.

Jake crouched down to her, "Ngaru lu fpom srak?" (Are you ok?) He checked her to see if she was hurt. 

She stared at him blankly and then to her Mother, "Srane. Tutee neu to kä kelku." (Yes. I want to go home.)

Jake stood up and sighed as Iris made her way back to the ikrans.

To Ney'tiri he will always be alien, one of them.

Iris then walked back over to them when they didn't come, "Mama,Tutee neu to kä kelku" (Mama, I want to go home.) She looked up to her Mother and reached for her hand.

Ney'tiri looked back at the others then took Iris' hand, "He belongs with his own race." she told Jake whilst staring at the spider, "Za'u Iris." (Come Iris)

She sees him as one of the people who destroyed her home, and killed her Father.

Lo'ak and Iris started fighting over a toy. Jake sat at the side with Kiri  and Neteyam waiting for them to stop. He was told to help Kiri find some stones for her collection and teach Neteyam how to use a bow and arrow but he was losing his patience with the terrible duo.

It took a few years to get the language through my thick skull, but now I hear it, it might as well be English.

"I hate you!" screamed Lo'ak, tugging on the toy, trying to pry it out of his sister's grasp.

"Well I hate you times infinity Lo'ak!" Iris screeched back, fighting for the toy, "Penis face!" she added.

Jake's ears pricked up at the language his daughter was using, "Hey! Hey!" Jake looked at them shooting the pair a death stare, "That's enough!" He pointed an accusing finger at them," Don't make me come over there."

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Neteyam was using his bow and arrow to try and shoot a fish, Jake held his arm and gave him the instructions.

Neteyam finally released the bow and it went flying through the air piercing the fish's skin as Neteyam jumped with joy.

"I got it Dad! Look!" Neteyam exclaimed with pride.

"Yeah," Jake smiled at him,"Now go get it!"

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Jake measures all his kids. Iris stands beside Kiri resting her head on her shoulder.

"How tall is he?!" Lo'ak asks curiously as Jake measures Neteyam.

Time goes by too fast, like a dream.

Jake set up a camera to take a family photo. The four oldest are no longer the little children they once were and Tuk is now a child. 

Kiri scoffed annoyed and tried to walk away but Ney'tiri got a hold of her arm and pulled her back gently.

Iris ran in and shoved her two brothers, letting herself position between them," Smile, Sxwangs!" Iris shouted at Lo'ak and Neteyam as the camera flashes.

Happiness is simple, like date night away from the kids.

Jake and Ney'tiri soar around on their ikrans laughing and smiling, they then land and lay on the ground. Ney'tiri rests her head on Jake's chest.

But happiness can vanish in a heartbeat...

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

{ edited November 3rd 2023 }

word count : 1140

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4.2K 37 17
ɴᴇᴛᴇʏᴀᴍ x ᴀʟʙɪɴᴏ ɴᴀ'ᴠɪ [ ᴏᴄ ] ' ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟɪʟ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ? ' ' ᴏʜ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ? ʏᴇᴀʜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ ʙᴏʏ. ' ɴᴏʀɪᴀɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴏᴄ ᴀʟʙɪɴᴏ...
884K 29.6K 46
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇʏ'ᴛɪʀɪ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴊᴏʏ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ. ᴅᴀʜʟɪÄ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ...
17.2K 519 21
a continuation of the love story between a forest boy and a reef girl. ───── ⋆۰ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 ⋅⋆ ───── • based off the movie Avatar: The Way of Water •...
25.5K 1.1K 21
"𝗙𝗮𝘆𝘃𝗿𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗽! 𝗙𝗮𝘆𝘀𝗮𝘄𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗲!" "𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?" ▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶...