PROSTITUTE

By Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Minji have seen all type of people that come to her for... More

CH-1 (M)
CH-2 (M)
CH-3 (M)
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6 (M)
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14 (M)
CH-15 (M)
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21 [The End]

CH-10

335 25 0
By Mxrahi_

[Yoohyeon's POV]

It has been few weeks since I've met fifteen, i got busy in work but now i know that Yesim visits her everyday without missing, he would only miss weekends.

I wonder why he likes fifteen, what if fifteen likes him back? I need to ask her indirectly, it's rare for Yesim to go at the same brothel.

I do know that he have been to several brothels before but the way he is stuck to fifteen... I don't like it.

Today I've planned to visit her. I'm kind of excited to see her again.

•••••••

The silver haired girl walked inside the room and waited for the prostitute to arrive.

Yoohyeon saw her in a red lingerie, which was a theme for all the prostitutes there.

Yoohyeon watched her walking inside, she locked the door and looked at Yoohyeon.

"Sit..." Yoohyeon gestured towards the bed. Minji walked towards it and sat over it.

"How many customers did you do today?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"Four..." The purple haired girl answered.

"Oh... Don't you get tired?" Asked Yoohyeon.

Minji opened her mouth to say something but she stopped when Yoohyeon continued, "Nevermind, it's your job right... You look sexy by the way..." Yoohyeon complimented with a smile.

"Thank you." Minji gave a slight bow.

"If you don't mind... Can we kiss?" Asked Yoohyeon, she dragged her chair towards Minji.

"Sure."

•••••••

[Yoohyeon's POV]

She looked so sexy in that lingerie, i was definitely turned on.

I did asked her for a kiss but i feel like she is disturbed.

She looks extremely disturbed.

I placed my hands over her shoulders, then i was not in the mood anymore, so i leaned back on my chair, "Are you good?" I asked.

She chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "Yeah... I'm good." She replied with a smile.

I don't believe her. What if she is showing me a fake smile because her eyes are already glossy, is she about to cry?

"You can tell me. I won't tell anyone. I promise." I spoke.

"It's nothing..." She replied, shaking her head.

"Cool..." I got up from the chair and started walking towards the other side of the bed.

"You didn't tell me the story about the strict rule..." I spoke, i placed my wallet on the table with my phone beside it.

_

Laying down on the bed, i stretched my arms with a yawn.

She stared at me while i was yawning, that made me feel a little embarrassed.

"Are you going to sleep?" She asked.

"Yeah...-"

"You know this is a brothel, not some hotel where you can rest."

•••••••

"You know this is a brothel, not some hotel where you can rest." Minji replied to Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl furrowed her eyebrows at Minji's sudden bitterness. She sat up on the bed.

"I'm paying, so i can do whatever i want." Yoohyeon replied.

Minji turned her face around, her back facing Yoohyeon.

"Are you really okay?" Yoohyeon chuckled at Minji, she placed her hand over Minji's upper arm, when her hand was pushed away by Minji, she didn't try to touch her again.

"Woah! Alright... I'll sleep, i need a good rest..." Yoohyeon spoke, laying down on the bed, she turned around on her left side and fell asleep within minutes.

•••••••

The silver haired girl opened her eyes, she looked at Minji who was staring at her.

"Don't stare at me when I'm sleeping..." Yoohyeon spoke in a hoarse voice, rubbing her eyes.

"You're drooling." Minji whispered.

"Wipe it." Yoohyeon replied, Minji's hand quickly went towards Yoohyeon's mouth but the silver haired girl swatted her hand away playfully. "I'm kidding." Sitting up on the bed, she wiped the drool with the back of her hand.

Minji sat up as well.

"I should leave..." Yoohyeon spoke.

Yoohyeon got up and walked towards the table.

Not getting any response from Minji even after mentioning that she was leaving, so she pretended to text someone on her phone, opening the notepad app she just clicked some random letters over the keypad.

She waited and waited for Minji's response but she never got it. Then she took her wallet, "Alright... Bye." She spoke looking at the purple haired girl.

"Don't come here from the next time, if you're going to waste your money." Minji replied before getting up from the bed and walking out before Yoohyeon could leave.

Yoohyeon was so confused, she followed Minji and left the room as well.

•••••••

[The next day]

Mikasa handed the cold coffee to Yoohyeon getting inside the car, "Thank you..." Yoohyeon took it with a polite bow.

"Where were you yesterday? You didn't attend your work at evening..." The black haired girl spoke, sipping on the coffee.

"I was with some friends...-"

"You don't have friends." Mikasa replied with a truth.

"I can have friends Mikasa!" Yoohyeon exclaimed, her hand raised in the mid-air.

"Cool, what's today's plan...?" She asked.

"Actually I want to tell you something..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Hm? What is it..." Mikasa kept her cup in the holder and focused on Yoohyeon, which made Yoohyeon more nervous than she was.

"So... I like someone..." Yoohyeon spoke with a nervous smile, "It's not a deep kind of like but i like her kind of..." Yoohyeon nodded slowly.

"It's not me, is it?" Asked the black haired girl raising an eyebrow.

Yoohyeon shook her head with a small smile, "No..."

"That's alright then... What's her name?"

Yoohyeon placed her cup in the holder as well.

"I call her fifteen... I won't tell you her real name yet..." Yoohyeon spoke, not knowing the real name of the girl herself.

"Fifteen?" Mikasa repeated.

"Yeah..."

"You're weird..." Mikasa replied.

"What's her profession?"

The question itself was enough to make Yoohyeon panick out of nowhere.

She gulped down the nervousness, her hands went over her lap and she shifted back over her seat.

"Okay, she is not working yet?" Asked Mikasa.

"Yeah... She's not working..." Yoohyeon smiled and looked outside of the window while Mikasa started the car.

•••••••

The next day Yoohyeon decided to visit Minji in the morning leaving her work.

_

Jihoon kept staring at Yoohyeon's bag which she carried over her back. "What do you have in that bag?" He asked.

The three of them walked inside the elevator.

"None of your business." Yoohyeon replied.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

Once we entered inside the room she didn't talk to me, she kept the bag on the bed and walked towards her side of the bed.

She got busy in her phone, so i decided to take a warm bath.

•••••••

After Yoohyeon was done talking with her dad and Mikasa over what actually happened at the last meeting with Yesim, she walked inside the bathroom to see Minji rising up in the water, pushing her hair back, revealing her collar bones, she was wearing a bikini.

Minji smiled at her.

When Yoohyeon started walking towards her, she raised her hands in the mid-air, "Did you bring another clothes? You'll be drenched." Asked Minji.

Yoohyeon gave her a nod and walked inside the jacuzzi, she placed her hands on the side of the round edge, sitting over the step.

Minji neared her and placed her hands over Yoohyeon's shoulders, her knees were placed on the sides of Yoohyeon's legs, she sat over Yoohyeon's lap.

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I was not in a good mood..." The purple haired girl whispered.

"It's okay." Yoohyeon whispered back.

"So... The story, do you wanna listen?" Asked Minji, wrapping her arms around Yoohyeon's nape.

"Yes..." Yoohyeon gave her a nod.

"I had a friend, her number tag was nine, she used to have a regular customer, his name was Liam, he was a foreigner. He kept visiting our brothel continuesly for almost a year. One day, we got the news that Liam and nine, ran away together. She was found by the people who work here... After they found her, they sent her to another brothel and banned Liam from entering brothels."

"Liam and nine were in love?" Asked Yoohyeon raising her eyebrows.

"I don't know about Liam, nine was. She used to tell about him. How she likes him and how much she wants to live with him away from here. So the rule was made, if they find out that the customers aren't having sex with us, they might ban the customers..."

Minji placed her one hand over Yoohyeon's face and brushed her skin with her thumb. "Because they're afraid that the customer and the prostitute might fall in love and they will do anything to get out of here. That's why don't tell anyone that we don't have sex. They can ban you."

"Oh... Okay..." Yoohyeon placed her hands over Minji's hips. "I won't tell anyone about our no sex thing. I want to tell you something else..."

"What?"

"So yesterday when i was trying to sleep, i kept thinking about you, even though you were very rude to me..." Yoohyeon rolled her eyes at the last sentence with an annoying sigh.

"It's an honour to be in your thoughts." Minji commented with a small smirk over her lips, she backed away from Yoohyeon. "Shall we move out?" She asked.

"Sure..." Yoohyeon replied, the silver haired girl got out first and held out a hand for Minji.

×××××××

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
600K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
14.3K 474 21
~*There are several things that don't happen in the Anime or Manga, but if you don't mind I won't either. I was originally going to make this a Gray...
60.1K 1K 39
I've been thinking LONG AND HARD on whether should I publish this or not, but I did not write it in vain, so here you go. Please be aware that it con...