Danmachi - The Throne of Hero...

By SenjuUzamaki

After being stabbed through the heart by Ottarl, in Bell's last moments, time froze, and he meets an unknown... More

VOL.1: Prologue
VOL.1 ; CH.1: Singularity F
VOL.1 ; CH.2: Parameters

VOL.1 ; CH.3: Orleans Part.1

1.5K 69 14
By SenjuUzamaki

After about a week of gathering supplies, Chaldea was ready to enter a new singularity. It was set in France, the year 1431, the year Jeanne d'Arc was burned at the stake. Gudako, Mash, Shirou, and Mordred, were standing in front of the Rayshift, awaiting Bell. After a few minutes, Bell entered the area, wearing brand new gear.

Everyone was left in awe, at Bell's new equipment.

"That looks incredible, Master." Shirou complimented.

"Yeah, no kidding, you look like a warrior."

"That makes sense, it's very similar to the light-armor I used to wear back home, I had Da Vinci, craft me some armor, although we are entering a time of peace, you can never be too careful." Bell explained.

"True, and you seem to enjoy running into the frontlines." Mordred joked.

Bell could only scratch the back of his head, slightly embarrassed. But that wasn't the only reason he took so long.

Bell was meeting with Da Vinci and Romani, while he was holding an orb in his hand.

"Listen, I know we don't know each other very well, but I need a favor." Bell said.

"Hm? Sure what is it?" Da Vinci asked.

"This crystal orb is an Occulus, it's used for surveillance, and communication, what I need is for you to track the wavelength, and magical link, that will allow me to reconnect with my world." Bell explained. "Although I won't be able to return to my world for the time being, not until I stop Goetia. I at least want to make sure my loved ones are safe."

"Hmm, that will be difficult, but it's worth a shot." Romani said. "Very well, we'll do our best."

Bell handed them the Occulus, and bowed.

"Thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me." Bell said, as Romani tapped his shoulder.

"It's not a problem, but in return, I want to know all about your world, if that's alright with you." Romani said, as Bell raised himself.

"Of course, that's not a problem." He replied.

Now it was time, I along with everyone else, entered the Rayshift, and after a few moments, we were met with green field.

"Huh, it seems peaceful." I commented.

"Yeah, a little too peaceful." Mordred agreed warily.

"Yeah, um, everyone. You might want to look up." Shirou advised.

We all looked towards the sky, only to see a ring of light.

"Well, that doesn't look good." Gudako said.

I only stared at the ring of light, wary of its existence. That's when they heard voices coming from afar, and saw three French Soldiers. Mash was the first, to speak to them, only for them to act hostile, because... well you know, Japanese. She stepped back not wanting any conflict, as I walked forward speaking in French.

"Nous sommes en paix." I said, calming them down slightly, as I continued. "Pourriez-vous nous dire ce qui se passe, nous avons entendu des rumeurs selon lesquelles quelque chose se passait ici."

And with that, the soldiers calmed down, and gave me the rundown of what's been happening. I nodded and told them to run to a safe place, and we would handle it from here. They agreed and left, as I relaid the information to the others.

"So, after Jeanne d'Arc was killed, she returned three days later, and massacred the people that betrayed her?" Mash asked.

"Yes, but I don't think it's the same Saint we know." I replied.

"What do you mean?" Gudako asked.

"I'm sensing another Alter." I explained.

"Then that would mean..." Mordred said.

"Yes, someone managed to summon, Jeanne d'Arc, as an Alter Variant." I concluded.

As we were talking and scouting the area, we found out more on the situation, like the dragons, along with the skeleton army, and carnage and destruction, so much destruction. Later down the line, we met with a familiar face. Jeanne d'Arc, the real one, it would seem she had been summoned by the Counter Force, once the singularity occurred, and has been protecting her people since then.

"You are, Jeanne d'Arc, the real one." I said.

She turned to us, with a surprised expression.

"You recognize me?" Jeanne asked.

"Of course I do." I replied

"Thank goodness, upon my arrival, my people continued calling me the, Dragon Witch." She said.

"That's more than likely the name given to your Alter Counterpart." Shirou deduced.

"I see, who exactly are you people?" Jeanne asked.

"Bell Cranel, a Master of Chaldea." I introduced.

"Ritsuka Fujimaru, or better known as Gudako, also a Master of Chaldea." Gudako introduced.

"Servant Class: Grand Saber, Emiya Shirou." He introduced.

"Servant Class: Saber, Mordred Pendragon Alter." Mordred introduced.

"Servant Class: Shielder, Mash Kyrielight." Mash introduced.

"I see, Servant Class: Ruler, Jeanne d'Arc, a pleasure to meet you all." Jeanne greeted.

"Likewise, but..." I said, as six servants on dragons appeared, surrounding us. "I don't think the same could be said about them." I joked.

"Well, if it isn't–!?" Jalter was cut off, as I sliced off the heads of multiple dragons, reducing them to simple corpses. Surprising the enemy Alter, and her servants.

The servants were not expecting a human to be that fast, hell they could barely see him move.

"What?! How?!" Jalter questioned.

"Who knows, at any rate, a pleasure to meet you, Jeanne Alter." Bell greeted, as she scoffed annoyed.

"It doesn't matter, who you are, you're in the way, so I'm going to kill you." Jalter stated, causing Bell to smirk, much to her irritation.

"Well, you are welcome to try." Bell replied. "Tell me, why are you doing this? You've already killed the people that betrayed you, along with the people who killed you, so why are you senselessly killing innocent civilians, who had nothing to do with your death?" Bell asked.

"Simply put, since they decided to kill me, and my righteous ways were ineffective, I've decided to save this country by force." Jalter explained.

"Wait a moment, but isn't your actions countering that idea, instead of saving them, you are causing mass genocide." Romani said over the intercom, to which Jalter glared, causing the intercom to go up in flames. "What the hell?! She was able to ignite the coms on my side with a simple glare!" He exclaimed.

"How is that possible?!" Gudako exclaimed.

"Most of Chaldea is powered by mana, including the coms, and by linking her own energy with it, she ignited the mana, engulfing the coms in flames." Bell deduced.

"Huh, you're smarter than you look." Jalter commended.

"Why thank you." Bell replied.

"But, you still won't be getting out of here in one piece." Jalter said, as her Lancer, and Assassin walked forward.

"Oh, you'll make for an incredible treat, tell us about yourself little one, before we kill you." Berserk Assassin said.

"I'm Bell Cranel, a Master of Chaldea, I'm fourteen years old, and I'm the one who's going to put a stake through your heart." Bell stated, shocking everyone present.

"You're only a child... a shame, for someone so young, to die so early." Berserk Saber said.

"Oh, and what make you believe I'll die early?" Bell asked.

"You are still inexperienced in the art of battle, you won't last five seconds against these blood suckers." He stated.

But his along with everyone else's eyes widened, once Bell's eyes narrowed, the light in his eyes vanished, and became incredibly cold.

"Tell me, Chevalier d'Eon, what do you know... about me. What makes you think, you had an accurate presumption of me." Bell stated coldly, causing Berserk Saber's eyes to widen further, once Bell said his True Name.

"H-How–?" d'Eon shuttered, trying to state his question, until Bell spoke again.

"Chevalier d'Eon, Vlad III, Saint Martha, Carmilla, Atlanta, and Jeanne d'Arc Alter." Bell said, stating all of their names, causing them to take a step back, while Bell stepped forward. "I know all of you, your strengths, and weaknesses, Mad Enhancement or not, whether you are a Servant or not, it won't save you." He stated.

Jalter stopped hesitating, and immediately understood Bell was an absolute threat, but what worried her the most was the fact, that he had no hate in his eyes, there was definitely anger, but no hate. Unfortunately for her, before she could make a move, the group was intervened by two more servants, Marie Antoinette, and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, which Mozart used his Noble Phantasm, Requiem for Death. The two then proceeded to assist us in escaping, while Jalter sent Saint Martha after our group.

"That was close, and also, it's a pleasure to finally meet The Saint of France, I'm Marie Antoinette!" The girl exclaimed excitedly.

"I see, so you are, Queen Marie, and I presume that you must be, Mozart?" I asked.

"Indeed, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Mozart greeted.

"The pleasure is all mine, I never expected to meet one of the world's greatest composers, I'm Bell Cranel." I greeted, giving my hand, as he shook it with a nod. I proceeded to return my gaze towards Marie. "So, how did you two get here?" I asked.

"I don't really know, when we woke up, we were just... summoned here." She admitted.

"I see." I replied nodding in understanding. "That must mean the Throne of Heroes, summoned you to this singularity, in order to fix the damage being done to history." I deduced.

"Most likely." Mozart agreed.

"If that's the case, then the timeline is in more trouble than I thought." I said, speaking my thoughts aloud. "We can't stay here, we need to keep moving before–" I was cut off as a new voice spoke.

"And were do you think you're going? Hmm?" The voice said, causing me to turn to its location.

"Saint Martha..." I said.

"So tell me, where do you think you're going?" Saint Martha questioned, as her Mad Enhancement Skill was beginning to take over, which was easily noticed by me.

"Getting straight to the point, we are going to find a way to take out, Jeanne Alter." I replied calmly.

"I see... well, you'll have to go through me first." She stated, as she readied herself for battle, and we did the same.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 702 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
135K 3.7K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹
277K 13.5K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
33.4K 1.3K 11
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares