You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 21

462 31 0
By ShrazyMe

VeronicaStyles: Veronica is backkkk

6,000,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

I don't feel as if I made the comeback that I deserved so with the rebrand of my business, I want to revamp myself and give people the comeback they deserve. Harry's world tour put my career on the backburner as I joined him on the tour with our children so I had to pretty much take care of them the whole time which left me no time for myself.

Coming back from the tour, I was pissed at Harry because I had to give up my career to satisfy his so I was pretty haste in returning to the world of modelling. There have been some iconic moments since my return but it's all starting to die down and I'm getting bored of my career.

"Mommy, mommy." Oliver runs into my arms mid shoot which causes me to fall on my bum and I laugh while cuddling him in my arms. Trying to work alongside the kids is easier said than done especially now that they're getting older and are able to communicate more.

I used to be able to put something on the tablet for them to watch with a bottle while I worked but now they are running all over the place. I'm pretty sure that the tablet has crack in the screen from Oliver dropping it to the ground so he could chase his brother.

"They're so cute." The photographer comments as I put my game face on and I motion for Alexander to join us. Once we're all sitting infront of the backdrop, I'm able to get the kids to pose with me for a good three minutes before they're off again.

Harry and I have made changes to Oliver-James' birth certificate which saw us shorten his legal name to Oliver. If we were still living in London then we probably would have kept the name as it would be considered normal but we never really call him that when we're in America and it's a bit of a mouthful.

"Alright boys, over to the telly." I whistle at my boys who are laughing at Oliver pulling up his shirt to mimic my pose. "Mummy needs to work for real now."

"Ok mummy." Alexander smiles sweetly at me before taking Oliver by the arm and leading him over to the set up that I had my team prepare for them. 

"Daddy's here." Harry walks through the door and the boys immediately jump to their feet. "I have some iced coffee and flowers for mum."

I smile softly as he hands me the flowers which is something that he never usually does and we share a brief kiss.

"Thank you." He places his hand on the small of my back.

"You look hot, babe." We share another kiss. "I'm here to take the little rascals out of your hands."

"Really?" I ask as he drops down to his knees to embrace the boys who quickly start climbing him and the photographer captures the moment.

"I know you've got a lot of work to do and I know what it's like to have these kiddos in the same space." Harry chuckles to himself. "I had to basically beg Ollie not break a vintage Gibson guitar of mine which honestly would have made me a cry."

"This is why my closet now has a security set up."

Harry continues to compliment my appearance before commenting on physique which has changed over the past couple of weeks. I have been taking my fitness seriously and trying to get into the best shape of my life. 

I want to be happy when I look at myself in the mirror and for some years, I felt anything but that. I lost a shit ton of weight following the birth of my son as my life was constantly on the go and it felt like I was the only parent due to Harry putting his life into music so there was a period where I was unhealthy but I've managed to get it under control.

---

VeronicaStyles: A Lynx

5,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

Everyone is starting to comment on my muscular physique which I am actually quite proud of considering that I am a mom of two. I didn't know what my body would be like after my second child but I'm physically at my best and it's interesting to see the new ways my body is changing.

Tastes like strawberries
On a summer evenin'
And it sounds just like a song

I close my eyes momentarily as I soak in Harry's voice which sounds like silk.

I want your belly
And that summer feelin'
I don't know if I could ever go without

Watermelon sugar
High
Watermelon sugar
High
Watermelon sugar (sugar)
High
Watermelon sugar high (sugar)

I start filming Alexander and Oliver who look so adorable dancing with their headphones on. They are such huge fans of Harry's music and they attended almost every single show on his tour which only made them appreciate the music more.

Watermelon sugar
High
Watermelon sugar
High
Watermelon sugar
High
Watermelon sugar high

I find myself dancing along as I wave Alexander's arms in the air as he sings along to the song.

I just wanna taste it
Watermelon sugar high

I just wanna taste it
Watermelon sugar high
Watermelon sugar

"That was dedicated to my wife." Harry says into the microphone and the fans go crazy as an image of us appears on screen. I'm grateful that they didn't pan the camera to the suite that we are in as I would hate to have the fans pointing their cameras at us.

"Are you guys ready to go on stage?" I ask the boys since it almost became a ritual when we were touring Europe. 

"YES!"

"I WANT TO GO!" Oliver pouts while stomping his feet and I purse my lips at him. "Please mom."

"Daddy wants both of you on stage for Best Song Ever." I feign excitement which gets them both hyped and I try to keep them contained as security escorts us to the backstage area. I actually bought one of the leashes that you hook onto kids so that's what I have them wearing so they don't go running off.

"A little surprise for you all..." Harry takes his earpiece out as he stares out at the crowd. "My family are coming onto the stage so I need everyone to be respectful."

I laugh as they all do the silent scream.

You know, I know, you know I'll remember you
And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me
And you know, I know, you know I'll remember you
And I know, you know, I hope you'll remember

"Ready?" I ask the boys as we prepare to run out on stage.

How we danced, how we danced (one, two, one, two, three)

I let out a scream as I run out on stage with the boys who quickly run to their father who smiles at the sight of them.

How we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line, now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night (we danced, we danced)
To the best song ever (it goes something like, yeah)

Harry passes the guitar over to a stage hand before taking the microphone off the stand so he can join his children. I'm not dancing as much as I would because I'm still a mum who has her kids on stage infront of seventeen thousand people so my mumma bear mode is on.

And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line, now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever

The fans start going crazy as Harry has the boys recreate the dance from the original video and I decide to join in for the fun of it.

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes (ooh)

The kids are handed a water gun which they use to squirt at the fans with. Harry takes Oliver down one side of the stage while I take Alexander down the opposite side since the stage isn't brightly lit up and I don't want them falling over.

Best song ever
It was the best song ever

"THE STYLES FAMILY!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 14.3K 192
A story between musician Harry Styles and Victoria's Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel (they're the same age in my story). Enjoy! *All edits of Richard...
Fate By Rod

Fanfiction

212 75 30
Music video model, Lia, enters to Harry Styles life.
678K 16.6K 57
──── 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 ❛ you will forever be my 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅...
244K 5.3K 36
I'm not a whore, don't you dare say that. Yes, I am pregnant. Yes, I don't know who the father was, but at least I have an idea. The lights were dim...