You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 20

497 34 2
By ShrazyMe

VeronicaStyles: cosy

2,100,000 likes ~ 8,000 comments

---

The second that are marriage fell apart, we gave up on the YouTube channel that we started which seems so cliche. The last video shared on the channel is from my return to Victoria's Secret which seems like a lifetime ago but we never got round to filming anything else due to the strains in our marriage. 

I have thought about filming a life update or something fashion related but I know that people will have questions about Harry. We are rarely spotted out together and I have stopped posting him on my social media pages so I'm always being bombarded with questions about him. 

"This feels so weird." Elle comments as we sit around the table with our former group of friends. "I honestly thought that we would all be the best of friends till the end of time but we barely speak anymore."

I chew on the inside of my cheek while looking at the guys.

"Nobody picks up the phone when I call." Liam says while shrugging his shoulders. "If I want to see any of you then I need to run into you at an event for you to even engage in a conversation with me."

"The reality is that we have all forged new paths since leaving One Direction." Harry states. "It's nice to be around you guys but I'm not the same old Harry from back in the 1D days."

"Oh, we know." Niall scoffs before taking a swig of his beer.

Harry has distanced himself from the entire band since their 'break' and it has been a struggle to even get him to organise a dinner or meet with them. We were doing well with keeping up with Niall and Liam but then Harry reverted back to his old ways.

"I'm pretty sure that you don't' even have any of our numbers because we don't have yours." Louis sneers at Harry while leaning back in his seat. "You change your number every other week."

Harry looks at me for support but I look away because what Louis is saying is the the truth. If I didn't have children with Harry then I probably wouldn't have his number either because he never tells me that he is changing it until a receive a text from him letting me know who it is and to delete the old number.

"I can't keep waiting around for the inevitable or whatever the fuck is going on here." Zayn snaps and I purse my lips at him. "I know that I was the one to leave the band but when you guys spoke about reuniting for a final album and tour, I was all for it until you all went ghost."

"I wanted to do it but when I released my own album, I realised that I had no interest in doing the whole band thing again." Harry confesses and the guys look pissed. "Things are going really well for me and I like that I get full control over my music."

"You can do your solo thing but I have always told you that you need to communicate that to everybody else." I tell him and his face falls. "You brought me on the road with for a year and I gave up my entire career to keep our family together."

"V." He gives me a warning look while everyone looks at us in confusion. "We're not doing this."

"Doing what?" Elle leans forward as her eyes flash to me. "What's been going on with you two?"

"Another thing that we don't know because nobody talks to anyone." Zayn chuckles darkly before lifting his cigarette up to his lips.

"Harry and I have been going through a lot of marital issues for a while now and we now have divorce papers on the table." I sigh deeply as a series of gasps run around the table. "We are speaking to a marriage counsellor but we are currently separated as we navigate through everything."

"Holy shit." Niall looks at us wide eyed. "I didn't see that coming."

"V..." Elle reaches for my hand under the table while looking at me with sad eyes and I shake my head because I know that she has been going through it with her own marriage. I never wanted to reach out to her about my own issues as she has her own past with Harry and she will always praise him for saving her during her dark times.

Liam gives me a look which I try to ignore, "How long has this been going on?"

"A couple of months." I narrow my eyes slightly as I remember our last exchange. "Not that it matters."

"Seems like none of us can keep a relationship." Louis adds with a sigh.

"We've had our good days but perhaps those days are behind us now..."

---

VeronicaStyles: V

6,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

I have been feeling a little drab lately since all my time is dedicated to raising my children and running my business. I have somewhat neglected to make any time for myself and anything self care related has completely gone out of the window.

Now that things are smoother between Harry and I, I would like to start making myself a priority and start doing things that makes me happy. Breaking our current routine won't be easy but I don't like seeing how lost I've become in life and I would like to believe that I'm deserving of happiness.

"Are you sure that you don't want to wear my blazer?" Harry asks as he helps me out of the vehicle and I flip my hair as the paparazzi start snapping away at us. "You look awfully cold."

I glance down at my nipples, "I am rather chilly."

"Yeah." Harry throws his arm around my shoulders and we share a brief kiss infront of the paparazzi. "You're my favorite milf."

"I'm your only milf." I laugh while loosely wrapping my arm around his waist as we begin to walk with our bodyguards. People start recognising us on the street as we're walking and it doesn't help that the paparazzi are screaming out our names. 

"Fuck you're so hot." Harry bites down on his bottom lip as he stares down at me. "Why don't we ditch the guards for a sneaky fuck in the truck?"

"How classy." I giggle.

"Do you fancy sneaking away for a little rendezvous in le truck?" Harry responds in a French accent that leads us to share a more passionate kiss. Another kiss has us stopping in our tracks to embrace one and other as our tongues dance.

A small moan leaves my lips as I feel my husband's hands run down my body before settling on my ass which he grips in his hands.

"I think we need to escape back to our hometown." Harry chuckles while running a hand through his hair after we have gotten ourselves seated at the rooftop bar. "Our parents are going to kick our asses once they see what we've been up to."

The spontaneity of our heavy makeout session infront of the mob had us looking at eachother in a new light as we realised that all was not lost between us. When Harry brought up the idea of us going out for a few drinks, I took that as an opportunity to step out of my comfort zone and step back into the woman that I once was.

My outfit will spark backlash since I am a mother but I would like to have fun every now and again and enjoy everything that life has to offer. 

I may be a mother but I am Veronica Styles before anything and I am finally taking that back.

"We're almost thirty." I tell him after we've ordered our drinks and tapas. "I think they can deal with us having a little makeout session here and there."

"That was thrilling." Harry chuckles again as he starts to turn a shade a beautiful shade of red which makes me laugh. "It's been a while since we've done something like that." 

"Something like what?"

"Fun." He runs his hands through his hair as he looks at me. "Exciting."

His words have me wanting to bite back at him but I recognise that our lives have not been the same once we had the children. Our date nights were often reduced to a couple of hours so we could get back to the kids we would go for dinner or a drink at a bar.

Fun is something that our relationship has been lacking due to the routine that we have created.

"Then let's have fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 14.3K 192
A story between musician Harry Styles and Victoria's Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel (they're the same age in my story). Enjoy! *All edits of Richard...
1.5M 50.8K 62
{sequel to Secret} All rights reserved, 2017 © jkharrystyles
7.2K 174 26
Follow Y/n, Harry and Darcy throughout a new pregnancy!
131K 2.9K 90
[COMPLETED] Started: 2017~08~09 Completed: 2018~01~08 "I choose you. And I'll choose you, over and over and over. Without pause, without doubt, in a...