grown.

By THEREALDONREADSS

chrissy lampkin x lady london More

santana miylaun
chrissy lampkin
my off day
party time
spin bout u
what's the problem?
who's the bitch now?
santana miylaun pt2
pjs and champagne
we make up, just to break up
announcement/ feedback + questions
is this the right decision?
who is this lover of yours?
this what we doing baby?
i love you - forever and beyond

i missed you

1.8K 60 24
By THEREALDONREADSS

( didn't proof read, enjoy though )

JAMAICA

CHRISSY LAMPKIN
____________________________________

After Santana and I whole conversation or one sided argument I was pissed. I felt like we were finally getting somewhere even with my emotions and feelings being confused and Braelyn fucked it up.

I was confused as to why she answered my phone but I do get why she did, B.Simone was literally blowing me up!

And she knows for a fact that she isn't going to apologize to Santana if she's sitting here calling her all types of bitches and shit. I just can't believe Santana told me to get out her room..

AFTER SOME BOMB SEX???? Like huh? And I didn't even get a chance to show her my skills like dang.

No seriously though, I think I've been around Santana enough to know that she's stubborn and I think she has feelings for me... but I don't think this could be more than sex, I mean look at the age gap? She got so much life ahead of her and plenty of time to date. So why is she so fixated on me? 

But I already know Santana is going to be on one all day so she's either probably going to try and avoid me, give me attitude all day, or make me jealous. But I've been letting her slide honestly.

I been letting her slide since she said what she said at my party, but sooner or later she's going to know I'm not the one to be fucked with.
____________________________________
OMNISCIENT-

After Chrissy left Santana's room Braelyn's plan was finally in action. She saw Chrissy leave with Santana last night and was so pissed about it.
But she knew that she told Chrissy that she didn't have any feelings for her, but that shit was a LIE.

So she decided to blow up Chrissy's phone, knowing that Santana would most likely answer, and she would then blow up on Chrissy just because of the simple fact that she called and disrespected her.

See braelyn knew Santana very well, I mean they were friends for 7 plus years. So she then hid in the ice machine room... waiting for Chrissy to leave.

Once she seen Chrissy leave Santana's room, she quickly made her way over and knocked on the door.

"this bitch needs to learn to stop messing with my woman" Braelyn said.
____________________________________
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
SANTANA MIYLAUN

____________________________________
@ladylondon

10,564 likes
@ladylondon "I meannnnnnn you still not that bitch or nothing but you ate that 1, that lil 1 thing!"@thebsimone ..... you really didn't though! 🤣😂🤥

View All 4,873 Comments
@theshaderoom No tea no shadeeeee, or all tea all shadeeee 👀🍵
@jaydacheaves Aye Sis! Tell her ass stop playing so much 🤣🗣️
@thebsimone I didn't? But you're the one who left Jamaica. Bitch you know we go way back, you know who the fuck I am.

@ladylondon @thebsimone Bitch? Never that. Don't play dumb, I left because I didn't want to leave in handcuffs stfu and hit my phone if it's still an issue.

-
-
-
-
-
I know y'all probably wondering what the hell is going on, and honestly I'm still trying to figure it out myself.

Many know that I'm definitely not a confrontational person, and I damn sure was the victim in this backstabbing ass situation.
So I left Jamaica Almost 5 days ago, and let me explain why.

I was still a little pissed about the disagreement Chrissy and I had over Braelyn's ass.

So I was just going to sleep it off seeing how it was still early. But oh noooooo there were other plans in mind. So there was a knock on my door and I opened it and saw Braelyn, but before I could even pop the fuck off her... This tooth wide comb looking bitch decked me in the nose! Literally like sneaked me on some real shit. "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM CHRISSY BITCH"

So I automatically swung... as we're both going at it we somehow end up in the hallway.

She's pulling my hair the whole time, so my head was kind of down. I used my right hand to uppercut her and jab her in the stomach twice which made her let go off my hair.

I started laughing because bitch you can't take a hit to the stomach? And I guess she didn't like that. Mind you I'm way skinner than her, so she used all of her weight to fucking swing me to the ground.

And she was now hitting me but I definitely was eating those licks up and blocking them.

I eventually got enough strength to flip us over and I literally started wildin on that bitch like I mean I was just punching and punching.... I caused her nose to bleed and a black eye but that's about it. Not gonna lie she gave me a scratch like right under my eye but that's all.

Anyways we were literally in the hallway fucking tussling like two ghetto bitches, but then I guess everyone started hearing the commotion because a lot of the L&HH cast members started to come out of their rooms to break us up. The cameras weren't filming though.

Still going at it with this bitch, Remy had finally pulled me off her ass. I remember her exact words...
"Yo sis, she ain't even worth it"

And she was right, so I got off her and let her go without saying anything to anyone. As I was making the decision in my head to leave, before I made it back into my room... Across from me there was Chrissy, we connected eyes and she just wiped the tear she had in her eye and shook her head. Still in the bliss of it all she didn't speak and neither did I. I shook my head as well and went into my room.

I was officially done with the Jamaica trip, and I didn't even get to enjoy myself.
_________________________________
NEW YORK, NEW YORK

I knew that me posting that picture with the caption and tagging her was definitely going to cause some unwanted attention. But I didn't even care.

When I made it back home to my cozy apartment, I really had time to just think and reflect. And it's like upsetting that I really fought one of the people who I thought understood me the most over a female who probably doesn't want nothing to do with neither one of us. Like it's crazy honestly.

I also haven't spoken to Chrissy, and I honestly im alright with that. I definitely let things get too out of hand with us. So it's whatever. I know I need to focus and get back to work.

Enough of that though, I need to go get ready because I am going out to a bar with one of my male friends!!!!!

-
-
-
-
-
( sorry for all these small time jumps)

____________________________________
NEW YORK, NEW YORK

It's been about 5 days since the Jamaica trip, we finished shooting all of the scenes so that was definitely a plus.

Then that crazy shit happened between Santana and Braelyn, I was super pissed and upset at them both and actually a little scared. I never ever seen Santana like that and it made me tear up because I don't want her fighting.

Now far Braelyn ass, I'm so done with her. After that I definitely ignored her ass for the remainder of the trip and she's now blocked. I also haven't talked to Santana and I'm not understanding why...

Anyways I'm here at Angel of Harlem, it's a bar. I'm here with my girls Mariah Lynn, Remy Ma, and Juju.

We're just chilling and having a good time. We aren't drunk or nothing like that, a little tipsy maybe but still very aware. Remy is over here smoking, while Juju and Mariah are singing their little hearts out.

"Aye Yo, Chrissy! Ain't that the girl Lady London over there at the bar?" Juju asked from beside me.

Turning my head in the direction she was pointing to, it indeed was Santana and she was hugged with some dude?  The bartender took their picture. After, I immediately got a notification saying she posted something on Instagram,

@ladylondon

2,356 likes
@ladylondon 🤞🏽😘💕

View All 345 comments

Mhm. Cute I guess.
I just nodded my head, I'm about to text her though.
________________________________________________________________

OMNISCIENT (message thread)

FineAssChrissy😍😩: Who the nigga you hugged up with?
sent 7:23 pm

MyBabyTana🎀💕: That ain't none of your business boo. You stalking me ?
read 7:25 pm

FineAssChrissy😍😩: Nah, never that. I see you Santana. And we haven't talked in 5 days wonder wassup with that? 
sent 7:25 pm

MyBabyTana🎀💕: Idk, you tell me Chrissy.
read 7:26 pm

FineAssChrissy😍😩: Ight, meet me in the bathroom.
FineAssChrissy😍😩: Now.
FineAssChrissy😍😩: Don't keep me waiting babygirl.
read 7:28 pm

Both ladies missed each other no matter how hard they tried to act like they didn't. When Chrissy told Santana that she could see her, Santana eyes definitely scanned the packed area but she didn't see her.

So when she got the "meet me in the bathroom" text she quickly told her male friend that she had to use the bathroom and she'd be back.
________________________________________________________________
NEW YORK, NEW YORK

SANTANA MIYLAUN
________________________________________________________________

When I made it into the restroom I seen Chrissy, leaned up against the sink on her phone. Man did she look good, she had on all black she was looking FINE.

She looked up at me and smirked, and simply said " lock the door" I did as told and turned back around. She put her phone in her back pocket and walked over to where I was at closing the gap between us. "You look good Santana" She said hovering over me with low lidded eyes Is she high or drunk? Yep. She's taller than me tonight... I have on some low top dunks she has on heels. Anyways I said thank you with a small smile and told her she looks good as well she moved even closer. I mean at this point we're touching each other.

Next thing I know her hands are roaming all over me. But I wasn't complaining...

"I missed you mama, you haven't talked to me in a week. You didn't miss me baby? Huh? she said, her voice going an octave lower, I definitely need to put a stop to this like now.

Stepping back some I told Chrissy to chill out but she wasn't even listening to me. She started to slowly kiss on my neck which caused me to moan lightly, hoping that she didn't hear it I felt her lips curl up in to a smirk so I know she heard me.

"You never answered my question, did you miss me baby?" She said . Once again, now her hands were at the front of pants. Then boom, she started rubbing my private area! I immediately was aroused and I was just hoping my wetness didn't seep through this thin ass fabric.

"Ou, somebody's wet eh? Tell me you missed me baby"

No longer being able to resist I gave in....  "Fuck, Chrissy! Yes I missed you."

"My name isn't Chrissy right now, try again" here she go man, she definitely knew what she doing and trust me I was on the verge of calling her that name.

She unzipped my pants and now had her hand inside my panties. Playing in my liquids. She was going ever so gently.

"Shit, keep going" I cried out.

"Say it Santana" she said, pumping even faster.

"Fuckkkkk yes, I missed you daddy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 44 23
Cowgirl x british boy๐Ÿ˜œ
389K 9.6K 191
Hailee Steinfeld x Fem Reader Started - April 3, 2023
16.9K 618 18
๐šด๐ž๐ฐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ง ๐›๐Ÿ ๐šธ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซยท๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ /หˆ๐ญษ™๐ซหŒ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ/ ๐ง๐›๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐œ๐›๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...