PROSTITUTE

By Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Minji have seen all type of people that come to her for... More

CH-1 (M)
CH-2 (M)
CH-3 (M)
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6 (M)
CH-7
CH-8
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14 (M)
CH-15 (M)
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21 [The End]

CH-9

333 22 4
By Mxrahi_

"Where's Yoohyeon? It's already eleven pm." Yeongsun spoke looking at Yejun. They sat on their chairs for the dinner.

"She will be here in few minutes." He replied.

They looked up at Yesim who walked out of his room with a small suitcase in his hand, "Where are you going?" Asked Yejun.

"I have some work to deal with..." He spoke with a smile, "It's urgent."

"Alright, send Yuyan to have dinner with us." Yejun spoke.

"She just had her lunch." Yesim spoke.

"It's night Yesim, she must've eaten her lunch at afternoon."

"No need, you both continue." Yesim spoke and started walking out of the mansion.

"I can't believe I've raised him." Yejun whispered looking at his back.

"Dad, you get emotional quickly... It's okay if he doesn't want his wife to have dinner..." Yeongsun spoke resting her hand over her father's wrist.

"Get her down for dinner." Yejun spoke.

"Yesim told us not to-"

"Call her Yeongsun. Yesim left." Yejun replied.

Yeongsun rolled her eyes and got up from her chair.

_

Knocking on the door, Yeongsun folded her arms, "Dad is calling you for dinner..." She spoke looking at Yuyan who was laying on the floor, her clothes were pretty messed up.

"Get up quickly, don't overreact." Said Yeongsun before leaving.

_

The servants served the food to them and went away.

Yuyan had a slow pace in eating her meal, she was comforted by Yejun to eat slowly.
_

Yeongsun was done with her meal but was still sitting there watching Yuyan.

"Hello everyone!"

They all looked up at Yoohyeon who walked inside with a smile waving at them.

"Where were you?" Asked Yeongsun.

"Office...?" Yoohyeon spoke, walking beside Yuyan, she dragged a chair for herself and sat over it.

"I called your company, you weren't there..." Yeongsun replied.

"Why would you call her company? You can call me instead..." Yejun spoke.

Yeongsun folded her arms and locked her gaze with her father, "Why do you care and why do you only care about her?" She asked.

"It's not about caring, it's about you calling my company without calling me or dad." Yoohyeon interfered. "I'm hungry, let's not have this talk." Yoohyeon added, She looked at Yuyan beside her eating silently.

"Yesim isn't home?" She asked them.

"No, he went for some work."

"Okay..." Yoohyeon checked the timing on her wrist watch and she knew her brother was definitely at work place.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

I was sitting on the floor waiting for him to arrive, he was inside the bathroom.

He walked outside, completely naked and took a chair, sitting over it, he folded his arms, "It's so funny..." He spoke and started laughing, clapping his hands in between.

"Do you know what's funny?" He asked me.

"No sir..." I replied.

"Yoohyeon."

Now who is that. I just nodded.

"Do you know who she is?" He asked, i  shook my head.

"My sister, the one who chose you..." He spoke.

Oh, it's nice to know her name. Now she has an identity.

"She didn't choose you after she got beaten up, did she?" He asked, clasping his hands together.

So he was the one behind it?

If he only knew the truth, he would be angry and would abuse me to death.

Should I tell him that she still chose me, but i don't know what Yoohyeon has told him, so it's good to be safe.

"No sir... She didn't choose me..." I replied and i could see on his face how happy he was, he got up from the chair and walked towards me, getting over his knees he gripped over my upper arms, "Really!?" He exclaimed and hugged me.

"It means she got her lesson. I can't tolerate anyone choosing you..." He whispered near my ear and backed away.

"If you get chosen by anyone tell me." He spoke.

I gave him a slow nod.

"If you don't tell me..." He leaned towards me and gripped over my chin, "I will treat you like Yuyan, maybe worse than her..." He spoke with a smile and got up. Yuyan must be someone he abuses like me.

"Sex on bed." He spoke.

I got up and walked towards the bed.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

Once we entered inside the room next day, i was chosen by Jason, he is a regular customer who chooses anyone. He doesn't have a fixed number.

I've been with him few times, we never really talk, he just takes what he wants and leaves.
_

I felt him thrusting inside me, my legs were wrapped around his waist, he kept kissing my lips and my neck. His favourite spot is my neck.

I wonder where Yoohyeon is, she didn't visit and it's almost been a week. Her brother still visits me. He is still the same.

"Are you coming?" Asked Jason.

Well no...

"Yeah... increase the pace." I whispered pulling him closer to me. He increased the pace like i said and then came inside the condom.

_

Once he threw the condom in the trash can, he removed some cash and threw it on my lap before walking out.

_

I gave the cash to Yeonjun who was waiting outside of the room.

"Jessica isn't feeling well. We shifted her to a hospital." He spoke.

Why would she not feel well? Suddenly?

"Which hospital? Can I visit her?" I asked.

"No, who will work here?" He replied.

"What happened to her?"

"She's pregnant. We will abort it but after that if her health doesn't improve, we will have to remove her."

"Remove her? Why? Even i was admitted!" I spoke gripping over his wrist, "You healed after that, you didn't had fever or you weren't weak, you could still walk, you continued your work." He spoke.

"Yeonjun, please don't remove her, she's my close friend...-"

"We don't care about your friendships, if she doesn't improve in a week or two we will kill her. That's final. Sullyoon decided it, not me."

He went inside the elevator and i followed him, i felt my eyes tearing up at the thought of losing Jessica, there's no way i can stop them. I just hope she gets well soon.

•••••••

Yoohyeon walked inside the meeting room to see Yesim and Jiseon there. Her father had arranged a meeting with them and she had to be there.

Mikasa followed Yoohyeon and they both sat on their chairs.

"Look, this meeting is only for dad." Yesim spoke, resting his hands over the table.

"Yeah, i know." Yoohyeon spoke, since Jiseon was working in Yesim's company, Jiseon accompanied him.
_

During the presentation, Jiseon would point out mistakes in Mikasa's presentation.

"It shows your generation is aiming towards trends more than the actual component." Jiseon spoke looking at Mikasa.

"It's okay to be trendy." Yoohyeon replied to Jiseon.

"I knew this wasn't going to go well. That's why I told you not to bring Mikasa here..." Jiseon spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

"Yoohyeon, why did you bring her here with you..." Yesim spoke, glancing at Mikasa.

"I'm her assistant." Mikasa replied looking at Yesim.

"Yes and Jiseon, you shouldn't have been here if you knew you had problems with Mikasa. You won't let us concentrate on the meeting." The silver haired girl spoke.

"As if you and your brother are getting along so well. Why are you blaming it on me?" Jiseon replied.

"Let's focus on the presentation..." Mikasa spoke looking at Jiseon.

"First you steal Yoohyeon from me and now you're ordering me to focus on your trashy presentation? Second graders would make a better presentation than you!" Jiseon slammed her hands on the table and got up.

"We aren't here to judge my presentation. Pay attention to the details on it. If you do hate my presentation, you can leave the meeting. No need to bring out your personal grudges over here." Mikasa replied sternly.

"Bitch, what do you mean by personal grudges?" Jiseon spoke, she walked towards Mikasa.

Yoohyeon had to walk in between them. "Jiseon, can you not cause a drama here." Yoohyeon spoke facing her.

"She is the one who caused the drama!" Jiseon yelled at Yoohyeon. The silver haired girl looked at Yesim who was pretty chill about everything.

"Let's go outside Jiseon. The meeting is over." Yoohyeon spoke walking her outside of the room.

_

They ended the meeting.

Mikasa got inside the car with Yoohyeon and they drove off, towards Mikasa's place.

×××××××

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 212 20
[CHUUVES] ❝jiwoo, you're obsessed。❞ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋɪᴍ ᴊɪᴡᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ... ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ. ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs sʜᴇ's ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀᴅᴏʀ...
1.1M 45.9K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
6.6K 218 10
Kim Minji is a famous in Seoul, South Korea for owning half of buildings there. Minji has a girlfriend name Yoohyeon who has a lot of sexual secrets...
31.1K 1.5K 27
"Doesnt she..? Look like.. Thats.. crazy." Moonbyul is a senior highschool student, has a deep interest in arts, a playgirl who plays with both girls...