His Obsession ( Greek God Apo...

By apollowife7777

Cordelia has learnt many things throughout her demigod life . One of the most important one in her life was :... More

The starting of everything unusual in our life
The first meeting
You are a what Mum ?!
Arrival
Happy Valentine Day
Asthetics
Aesthetic 2
A little sneak by Gods and First Day at Camp
Tour and Family
A/N - Its my birthday
The Prophecy
Start of the Quest
He is actually real ! Alexios !
Anaklusmos ! And who is she ?
Furies and Meeting her

Mr D and Hermes Cabin

2.7K 52 4
By apollowife7777

Cordelia Pov

When we came to see Chiron and Mr D . A blonde girl was also standing there. We saw a guy who looked small and porky . He had a red nose , big watery eyes and curly hair so black it was almost purple . Basically like a ................ cherub .

"Well don't expect me to be happy to see you or something " The cherub ... I mean Mr . D grumbled .

" Well Mr. D can be quite .....ummm.....grumpy " Chiron said . " especially after his father sent him to this camp as a punishment for chasing a off limit nymph . "

"His  father is Zeus right? Cause he can only do this kind of work "  Percy muttered really softly. 

I was not able to hear him properly then suddenly  Mr D summoned a goblet of vine and Chiron told him " Mr.D your restrictions "

" Ah my bad " He said with ' yeah I know what I am doing and I know its wrong but I will still do it because I am who I am '  look .

I gasped in realised who is is and blurted out " You are Dionysus.  God of Vine , Madness and Grapes "

He raised his one eyebrow . I guess he is impressed by me maybe . Grover trembling words asked " How did you figured it out ? "

" Ooh easily , He brought a goblet of Wine out of air and he was stripped of his domain as Chiron called vine restriction , only Zeus is able to do this and His name is Mr . D . D for Dionysus . " Percy and I said together while shrugging .

"Ah you two got brain . C'mon sit down on the chair and play pinochle with us . If you know how to play . "
Oh I almost forgot we were standing all the time.

"We are decent players but not really good " I said while picking up the cards . Mr D looked like he could win every match with Gabe .

" Percy and ...... Cordelia , First thing you both should know is that ...... greek gods are very much alive . " He looked at us while saying it so slowly .

I and Percy looked at each other and said " Oh Sir but science is there , right " We both faked a ' Sir you cannot say what's wrong , pouty face look "

But before Chiron could say anything we started laughing " We know Chiron " Then we both smirked. 

" How .. How di..d y..oo..u.u know ?" Grover asked stuttering .

" Oh " We both bent down a bit as though we has really something important thing to say and then Percy continued " Ah you see I saw grover 's legs and we twins saw you both talking and Chiron in his form . Mum has told us stories about you . Mr Bunner . Trainer of Perseus , Theseus  and Hercules "

" And oh the monsters doesn't even like to come around us even in the least Mr Bunner . " I continued . We both were calling him Mr. Bunner to taunt him . Sorry not sorry Chiron .  ( He is a good Character in my book don't worry )

Chiron opened his mouth and then closed it . He looked like a fish gaping in sea . Then suddenly Mr. D said " Ah Queen , Trick , Trick "

I looked at Chiron again and he had ' oh you know more than me . I am surprised . Are they really smart ' lok on his face.

Well I am smart . I flipped my hair in my head . Then Chiron said " I guess I don't need to tell you about gods then. "  " Nope " Percy said popping the p .

"Annabeth show them around  the camp . We will introduce you to camp in evening . Now off to cabin 11 . " Chiron said .

She was probably of our age . She was a whole lot athletic - looking . With her deep tan and curry blonde hair , she was almost exactly what I thought a stereotypical California girl would look like , except her eyes ruined the image . They were startling grey , like strom cloud , pretty but intimidating , too, as if she was analysing the best way to take us down in a fight .

" Bye Mr. D and Chiron and Grover . "  We twins said together and took our leave .

With Annabeth we both moved towards the cabin 11 . When we went inside we found a room filled with many people . One of them asked " Claimed or Unclaimed " " Unclaimed " Annabeth replied .

Suddenly a guy from behind came in front of us . He had blonde hair , blue eyes and a scar going down his face . He had a charming smile on his face .He looked hot but not my type , That guy from dream is way more hotter than him . He wore an orange tank top , cutoffs , sandal and a leather necklace with five different coloured clay beads .

Anyway  I looked towards Annabeth and I could feel there was something going on between them .

That guy looked towards Annabeth . He looked like he was 5'9 and Annabeth is 5 '2 . 7 inches different between their heights . He ruffled Annabeth hair which she responded by smacking his hands and then introduced us to him .

" He is Luke Castellan , Son of Hermes and your councellor for now .  " She introduced him ." Now ?" Percy asked . " Well , you see You have to stay in Hermes cabin until your parent claims you . " Luke answered him .

Oh yes there was a caduceus out side the door . This is Hermes cabin . I leaned towards Percy and said " Take care of your bag . It is Hermes cabin . They can pickpocket you . Hermes is God of Thieves . Remember . " Percy nodded .

Luke laughed and said " Hermes is also God of Travellers , so our cabin takes all newcomers in our cabin . Cabin 11. "

Oops he heard us .

Suddenly I thought somebody is behind me . I guess Percy also did because we both turned around at a same time and held 2 people hands . By mistakenly I kicked 1 person in shin .

"Oowwww" The guy wailed .

" I am sorry . I am really sorry . I didn't mean to . It was just an instinct . Sorry " I was ranting while Percy and the other guy started laughing .

I looked carefully at the 2 people face . They looked almost exactly same . But one guy eyes were blue but other ones's were greenish blue .

Then guy no. 2 also stood up and started laughing . Then I also wasn't able to hold back . I also laughed along with them . I also noticed that Guy no. 2 was taller than Guy no. 1 .

" Hlo newcomers . I am Travis and " " I am Connor " They said after each other and suddenly said " Stoll "

" Which one of you is older ? " I asked
They looked shocked but Connor replied "Travis is older and I am younger "

"Are you Prankster ?" Percy asked . Sh*t no . They can not be . Percy was expelled from most of his schools for pranks only . Nope no pranking. 

"Yeah we are " My eyes grew wide and I replied . " No you are not pranking anybody Percy . " " No I will " " No you won't " " Yes I will " . Like this are rant went on . But I agreed to him being a prankster . I also said that I will maybe help them .

Luke laughed and said " Maybe you are kids of Hermes only . "

Annabeth said " Oh no we are having more prankster in Camp . " She kept her hand on her head dramatically .

I had a feeling , we are going to be real nice friend .

A/N

Guys . I am going to my next class soon so maybe the updates will be little slow . But I will try to update as fast as I can .

Love
Appy 💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 131 30
Mortals and demigods alike meet our favorite demigods and couples! There may be stories with multiple parts, some where the demigods are gods or the...
32.5K 440 197
Cover update!😁 If there was ever a point I thought my life was boring I was wrong. I killed my math teacher and my life just spiraled from there. My...
557 47 6
Percy Jackson Fans- and/or Supernatural romance lovers- Here's the Sally & Poseidon love story as told by me. This will certainly be a quest, so buck...
11.3K 280 32
Amira Avira Rosales somehow, someway came back from the dead. Percy and his friends are happy, and they finally think that they can take a break. Wro...