DOD

By naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... More

100-102
103-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-120
121-124
125-127
128-130
131-134
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
161-165
166-168
169-170
171-173
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
220-225
226-230
231-234
235-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
441-445
446-450

196-200

416 5 0
By naxvida

Episode 196

The first day of the hotteok business in San Diego.

Even before opening time, the PD gave a briefing with a smirk.

"Everyone, don't forget! You're going to play right away tomorrow~"

The remaining debt is $1,000.

Last season, due to a miserable defeat from debt and sales to the last desperate lot, it ended in debt.

Therefore, if you don't earn about 1,500 dollars today, it means that the moment you play tomorrow, the debt will be settled.

'At this point, the painting will be more fun once I pay it back.'

Even though the money kept piling up, it was a problem because the tension went down, but it was not good to be in debt all the time. Wouldn't it be nice to have uphill and downhill?

But maybe the PD guy is too immersed in it, so he doesn't give a chance.

"We should show our Korean conscience, right? If you put one dalgona on it, the price doubles, and that kind of thing is not okay~"

"Sheesh."

"Huh? Sheesh, who is it now?"

I can't help it.

What I can trust now is the ability to attract customers and... Is it Cha Yoo-jin's existing connections?

Just in time, Cha Yoo-jin raises both arms and shouts.

[All my high school friends are coming? We make each person order three menus!]

"no it's okay."

If you go that far, it's a strong sell. Let's work hard as a solicitor rather than posting controversial articles.

It's time to reorganize the job distribution and bring out new fun, but I postponed it after discussion because I needed skilled skills today.

So today's lineup is similar to last time.

Cha Yoo-jin and Seon Ah-hyun, who are fluent in foreign languages, take orders, and Ryu Chung-woo and Keun Se-jin finish the plating and serving.

However, there is only one change.

"I will work hard."

Bae Se-jin was put into the cooking department.

With the addition of Dalgona, the amount of labor increased... is a superficial reason, but in fact, there are other reasons.

Last season, Bae Se-jin fell into a sense of shame after making one mistake, so I took out the all-around position as a diced radish radish, and the reaction was very good.

'They made a fuss about being cute.'

The production team saved the character who works so hard through editing, so it became 'not obvious, but actually 1.5 servings'.

And this time, based on that image, positions are assigned to give the taste of promotion.

'It would be more fun if it was a picture that had a lot of contact with foreigners.'

Sejin Bae felt that his stomach would melt, so he quit.

"I will work hard too! Let's make and sell the perfect Hotteok today!"

"... good!"

"yes. Shall we go after a fight?"

"okay!"

Roughly speaking, something like "I was full of energy until this point" seems to be included in the next cut, but I did it once for the picture.

next... These are the toppings you need to prepare right before opening.

"Moondae, what are you doing now?"

"Dalgona is pre-produced."

Big Sejin started to point a Handycam into a frying pan. It will probably be used in a separate recipe clip video.

In fact, I'm embarrassed to even call this a recipe.

"After the sugar is sufficiently dissolved, I plan to add baking soda and create a sufficient air layer."

"Oh, then what do you like?"

"The texture becomes softer."

I made an enormous dalgona with three huge frying pans. And handed them over one by one to Bae Se-jin, who was waiting.

"I! Eat me!"

"... ruler."

Bae Se-jin, who was diligently breaking dalgona, awkwardly held out a large piece to Cha Yu-jin.

It looks like feeding a beast, but in the actual airing, it seems to be highlighted as a heartwarming moment.

And then, Kim Rae-bin, who was carefully subdividing the broken pieces of Dalgona, suddenly made a sound.

"Uh uh!"

"what's the matter?"

"Everyone is hurt... ?!"

Even Seon Ah-hyun, who was cleaning the table outside, jumped in.

"no! I want you to pay attention to this just once!"

And Kim Rae-bin was so excited that he separated Dalgona... started weighing on the scales.

30 g.

It is a perfect quantity without error.

Did you mean to brag about this?

"Yes, it fits."

"And this too!"

Kim Rae-bin quickly put another thing on the scale.

Another 30 g.

"oh."

"This too... !"

Kim Rae-bin kept putting other dalgona packs on the scale.

30, 30, 30, 31, 30... ... .

"... ??"

"omg."

Even the producers started to stir up.

PD hurriedly asked.

"Lavin, did you just put in all of this by persimmon without weighing it?"

Kim Rae-bin clasped his hands tightly.

"yes!!"

oh my god.

"Aaaaaaa!!"

"What is Kim Rae-bin's hand!"

The members started making a fuss around Kim Rae-bin.

Apparently, Kim Rae-bin is a good slave even if he goes to the lab, not the arts and sports... No, she seems to have been a graduate student.

"oh my god! oh my god!"

All of a sudden, the staff joined in, and it became an atmosphere of scoring a goal in a World Cup.

[A broken hotteok machine]

[Suddenly started operating normally]

Hmm, maybe this kind of editing will go right after.

What comes next is whether it's 'weirdly lucky' or 'dream team dispatch'.

'Today's sales will be decided.'

I changed the apron at the request of the art team.

It was time to open the shop.

* * *

Near La Jolla Beach on a sunny day.

A woman returning home from a nearby manga shop smelled good.

'Cinnamon?'

When I turned my head to the savory and sweet scent, I saw a small shop next to the corner.

'I think it used to be a taco shop over there.'

I'm not sure because I've never been there, but the nice smell made my legs move.

with my daughter!

[Welcome~]

[Um, hello.]

Even at this ambiguous hour, the inside of the store already seemed quite crowded.

People who seemed to be staff were serving and moving between the tables without hesitation, and then greeted her.

And one of them came first.

[Would you like to try one?]

[Oh, well, that's good.]

A tall man with a cheerful voice held out a tasting plate. It was nice to see his smiling face.

She took a piece off the plate in a flash.

[It's a sweet snack with a little bit of cinnamon. I like the texture. ice cream or... .]

[Table 3, Dalgona two!]

[OK got it! Well, guest. Eat it and if it's delicious, call me!]

The man smiled broadly and tried to say something more, but when he heard the call from the kitchen, he smiled and ran away.

The person who called the man from the kitchen was also a man of his age with clean skin and a well-groomed appearance.

'Everyone is handsome... .'

There was a vibe that was felt beyond race. She stood in a daze near the entrance and chewed on a piece of hotteok.

Hot and sweet cinnamon syrup exploded inside the crispy blood.

"... ... !"

'It's delicious!'

I was attracted to the smell, but my heart was firm.

'Looks like today's snacks have been decided.'

She headed straight to the counter where the menu was hung.

The man who had been leaning on the counter suddenly got up and did it.

[Are you going to order?]

uh uh

She gaped at the familiar figure beneath the unfamiliar hair color.

[Oh! you! Eugene!]

[her?]

The opponent became a puzzled expression. When I looked up, I could see more of his handsome features and fangs.

Her memory was correct. It was Eugene!

[hmm... Have we ever met? middle School? elementary school?]

Of course, this reaction should have been expected.

Because he was a very popular boy, the only point of contact with himself as a nerd was to show him his homework and get some snacks in return.

[ah... It's Hannah Hamilton. I was in the same class as you in middle school.]

[Ah~ Hana! nice to meet you. how are you?]

Wow, it's encouraging that you're pretending to know!

Hanna laughed and replied.

[I'm getting along perfectly. you?]

[End of it. Oh, are you going to order?]

[uh? uh... hmm.]

While she hesitated, new people entered the store.

[Did you kid come back to San Diego??]

[Oh~ Welcome!]

'Ugh.'

They were middle school alumni without a face.

She backed away in discomfort.

Then I bumped into someone from behind.

[...] ! sorry!]

[It's okay.]

It was another employee. A French accent lingered in his tone.

And surprisingly, this one is also handsome.

'... What is this?'

What the hell is going on in this little shop?

Upon meeting her eyes, the elegant employee asked with a smile.

[...] Would you like to order?]

[...] yes Hey, do you have a vegetarian menu?]

[sure. Vegetarian too... There is. Hey, can you look at it?]

She was recommended vegetarian hotteok topped with cashew vanilla ice cream by a friendly and classy staff.

And by the time the menu came out, Eugene came back.

[Hanna~ Huh? You already ordered!]

And while we ate, we had a short conversation.

There were some frightening things among them.

[Ke, K-pop singer?]

[okay!]

It was an unexpected statement.

This is true, but it felt strange when a popular boy who used to play American football mentioned K-Pop!

It was true that some of the K-pop singers were famous, but overall it felt more like a subculture.

However, Eugene was calm.

[I did not know? I'm filming right now! These are all my team members.]

[...] !!]

Hearing that, I looked around, and I could see camera lenses all over the place. And there were guides all over the place.

- Filming at a Korean broadcasting station. Thank you for your understanding.

I didn't notice it because I was looking at the food and the staff.

'I met an alumni who was a quarterback for the first time in a while, and he became a K-pop star and sells snacks... you.'

In an unrealistic situation, she chewed on food in silence.

In the meantime, the hotteok I ordered was very delicious.

'It would be fine if I just continued to sell here.'

In addition, at the end of the meal, I was even given a drink.

[Hmm, it's a drink called 'Dalgona Soymilk Latte'! According to that brother, it is a service for my friend?]

[brother?]

I turned my gaze to Eugene's nod.

The man with a nonchalant expression he saw earlier in the kitchen nodded.

And smiled slightly.

'... It's cute!'

She almost smiled and nodded together, but she managed to change her route halfway through.

[really? thank you. He is kind.]

[That's right, a good big brother!]

Hanna unconsciously drank the new drink while talking to Eugene.

"... ... !"

This was also quite tasty.

When I reflexively looked up and looked back at the kitchen, I saw that the man who had given me the free drink had full control of the kitchen.

'You're a singer, so you cook so professionally?'

Maybe originally, this is my main job, and I didn't know that I was also adjusting my position as a band member who didn't have a big part... .

'... Shall I ask for your number?'

No, it's done. can you tell me

She stopped thinking and picked up her smartphone instead.

click.

She took a picture of the restaurant's menu and uploaded it to her comics mania social media account.

[A store I found by accident. They say that KPOP boy bands do it, but the taste was the skill of an expert (chin resting emoticon)]

It didn't make any sense. It was just a record.

'Still, it's true that the food is delicious. ... The staff are cute too.'

In the end, she packed three sets of hotteok.

The man in the kitchen happily witnessed the series of events.

'Okay, sales are going well.'

At this rate, the highest amount of money is just around the corner, and Park Moon-dae of the kitchen was internally satisfied.

And that night, Hannah confirmed that the post she posted on social media received a tremendous response.

Testa's fans cried and asked for the location of the store.

-Please please tell me please where are you??

-Oh my God I was at La Jolla Beach yesterday; (

-You look like a lucky person (Gif of Cha Yoo-jin looking at Park Moon-dae's hotteok)

'oh my god.'

Eventually, through several testa music videos and American talk show appearances, she realizes that her classmate has succeeded beyond her imagination.

And after a few days of struggling on Witube, he wants to turn back the time saying 'I should have gotten an autograph'.

* * *

"Whoa."

I sat down on the bed assigned to me.

It was the night after the successful first business day.

-Today's sales... $1,627!

-Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Incentivizing sales by offering low-cost drinks to customers who came through personal connections worked better than expected.

Cha Yoo-jin's friends are big.

'It's complete.'

And after a noisy dinner with Cha Yoo-jin's family, a break was finally given.

However, he shared a room with Cha Yoo-jin again. shit.

'It must have been quiet today as well.'

Even now, Cha Yoo-jin is talking.

"brother! I think our unit stage is cool!"

Still, that's something I haven't heard in a long time since the unit stage was decided to be an encore concert.

Well, it was time to talk about it.

"What."

Cha Yoo-jin hit my bed.

[I've thought about it many times, but the circus is the best choice!]

is it?

I replied while looking at my smartphone.

"okay."

"oh?"

"Let's do it, circus."

"wow!"

Cha Yoo-jin raised both hands.

and after a while

[Wouldn't diving be more shocking?]

I knew it would be like this.

'I'll have to catch up on the preparation process.'

Undoubtedly, the unit stage with Cha Yoo-jin is either a hit or a bad one.

Episode 197

Testa's reality maintained a topic even after entering season 2.

No, rather, in terms of popularity, it received a better report card.

This is because season 1, which was aired on TV, raised decent viewership ratings, and season 2's time to air on TV was significantly reduced.

but one week.

In addition, there was a slight difference in the amount of YouTube editing and TV editing, so die-hard fans watched both.

Of course, there were more viewers who took advantage of the kind and quick labor of netizens.

------------=

[Hour Hall TV Additional Cut (1/3)]

: (video)

0:43 Interview with Grandma Cha Cha Young

3:58 Whistle Blowing Loud

5: 02 Park Moondae smile collection

------------=

- Grandma's pick is fair... he's my man too

└ Wipe your feet and sleep

-ㅁCrazy Lee Se-jin, are you even whistling well? How far are you going?

-Do you smile while giving service? Park Moon-dae guilty

It was the first time since "Azusa" that the group Testa itself was directly exposed to the public to this extent in terms of entertainment.

Naturally, fans enjoyed this sales timing happily.

For a while, I thought VTIC was going to sweep it all by itself, but I couldn't help but feel good that Testa came out even during such an inactive period.

[Testa Hour Hall, which started Season 2]

[Testa members say that they are hot throughout serving in the US]

[Idols who hit 30g with their hands]

Even in the first week, when the first and second episodes of Season 2 were aired, dozens of popular articles went up and down on the Internet every day.

The momentum did not die in episodes 3 and 4, which were released next week.

[Testa's tour of Manito!]

In this tour, the members became each other's manito through a lottery.

[Kim Rae-bin: He's Chungwoo hyung!]

[Ryu Chung-woo: Oh, it's Mundae.]

[Bae Se-jin: ... Sejin Lee.]

And he had to buy one of the 'gifts he wanted to receive' that the member he selected had chosen in advance as a tourist souvenir without being caught.

Let's laugh at Testa, who works hard to get the punishment waived and acts as a spy who doesn't even know what to do... was a plan.

[PD: A deep friendship that thinks of the members! It will be a tour that shows the power of friendship!]

[Cheongwoo Ryu: Oh, that's right!]

[Ryu Chung-woo: Then let's pretend we don't know each other.]

[Creator: !!!!]

It was completely ruined by Liu Cheng-wu's innocent and transparent law of destruction.

The members stood in a line, entered the shopping mall one by one, and came out with a fully wrapped gift box.

[PD: Hey, everyone. Aren't you curious who Manito is?]

[Lee Se-jin: Yes~]

[Kim Rae-bin: I think it's tolerable because the identity will be revealed in half a day anyway!]

Despite PD's desperate plea, Testa did not move.

Moreover, Cha Yoo-jin even misunderstood the PD's words as a question.

[Cha Yujin: Ah! Me!]

[PD: Ah, of course! Are you curious about Eugene?]

[Cha Yujin: No! i know! Manito is Spanish! friend!]

[Park Moon-dae: !!]

[Mundae is unfamiliar with the knowledge of the youngest... .]

PD grabbing his head and Park Mun-dae, admiring without expression, were cross-edited with a sense of gag.

It was a development that broke clichés, which was possible because I picked out the amount of laughter that PDs laughed at while doing business on the phone anyway.

Besides, it didn't end here.

In the latter half of the broadcast, they not only enjoyed the entertainment, but also took care of professionalism and warmth.

The evening after visiting the safari and shopping mall to my heart's content.

[Lee Se-jin: Shall we have a salty one over there? As a drink!]

[Cheongwoo Ryu: Is that so? how is it?]

[Sunahyeon: I like it... !]

[Bae Se-jin: Let's order only drinks.]

As if the members had a sincere conversation in a pub and made an obvious edit point, the amount that started with this conversation changed its properties because of one factor.

[Lee Se-jin: Is that a karaoke machine on stage? Ah, this is a karaoke concept!]

The place Testa entered was a karaoke bar with a karaoke machine.

[Ryu Chung-woo: Come to think of it, it seems that Mundae wanted to sing.]

[Park Moon-dae: Me?]

[Lee Se-jin: Wow~ applause!!]

[Bakmundae: (Tibet)]

And Testa is playing around and suddenly grabs the karaoke machine and sings.

[Park Moon-dae: (Passionate singing)]

[A pro's joke in a good tavern]

[Sings so well that I wonder if this is necessary... ... .]

Although the subtitles were playful, the skills were excessively clear.

And it was also Testa's main job, which was highlighted for the first time in this reality program.

[pouring cheers and applause]

Being certified among foreigners who have no awareness of it at all gave viewers a strange vicarious satisfaction.

Besides, it wasn't just Park Moon-dae.

[Lee Se-jin: Brother~ Do you want to sing a song?]

[Cheongwoo Ryu: Is that so? Rabin, would you like to sing with me?]

[Raebin Kim: I will do my best!]

The members used the karaoke machine alone or in groups of two or three.

There were almost no Korean songs, but it didn't matter because everyone knew how to sing a few pop songs anyway.

Later, he even got drunk with the atmosphere and danced with a guest he didn't know, singing songs from American boy bands from his youth.

[Cha Yoo-jin: You got a vibe~ (meaning you're doing something)]

[Guest: I know! (meaning drunk)]

[This stylish guest said he was impressed and even bought a drink]

In this way, while maintaining the laugh code from time to time, it is essentially fulfilling the music and entertainment personality, so the spectacle has become more abundant.

Testa did not force himself to sing his own songs or make promotional comments, and passed the time naturally.

Thanks to this, viewers were able to enjoy the content without being burdened.

[Seon Ah-hyun: Well, if we order more here, I think it's a debt... !]

[Lee Se-jin: Oops]

[Park Moon-dae: Wake up soon.]

And finally, when they returned to Cha Yoo-jin's house, they reached the peak of warmth with a cut where they gave gifts to each other.

[Cheongwoo Ryu: Moondae gave away the cushion to Yujin. So I picked it.]

[Ahyeon Seon: What I prepared is a wrist rest. Apparently, since Lavin uses the computer a lot... .]

The moment when it was about to end with such a righteous cut.

[Cha Yujin: The popcorn is delicious!]

[Bae Se-jin: ????]

The camera focused on Bae Se-jin, who was dazed after receiving the colossal-sized popcorn box from Cha Yu-jin.

[Bae Se-jin: My, when did I do this... !]

Bae Se-jin's protest was suddenly cut off, and subtitles appeared with peaceful BGM.

[Reading Result]

[In Bae Se-jin's gift list]

[There was a snack.]

[Cha Yu-jin Daeseung-ri]

And the cut ended up with Bae Se-jin waddling around carrying the popcorn box as the ending. The aftertaste was good when the last part was decorated with laughter.

Since then, a delicious trailer has been added to raise expectations, and it was a great entertainment show.

So the response was bound to remain favorable.

-It's really funny.

- Please keep making other idols with this series.

- I think it's fun because it's a testa, but let's do it for a long time with testa

- These days, I really live waiting for Wednesday. Please go for a long time.

Of course, there were comments from other groups, but it was so popular that there were people who really only liked entertainment itself.

Naturally, the fans started screaming and shouting.

-Please make a comeback before this mulberry leaves

-You have to row when the water comes in, T-One guys.

- Promote anything, bastards.

It was a desperate cry that this entertainment special could not be let go.

It was only during the awards ceremony season that I knew there was a definite influx factor - the awards ceremony stage, so I did less, but now I didn't have any other schedules.

-What if we do something like adding a tour?

Miri: I heard that my debut is next month, but aren't our kids' schedules behind?

-Ah, it's not a matter of a day or two that these bastards have no sense, but I'm anxious;

-I'm not saying you're going to keep going crazy with reality like this.

Fortunately, news broke before the reality show next week even aired.

[Notice on Testa 〈Enchanted ME〉 Seoul Encore Concert Ticket Open]

It was the news of the encore concert in Seoul.

-at las

- crazy so good

- It's been a while since I've seen the kids' faces.

└You have to succeed in ticketing to go see it

└Scheduled to succeed even by selling organs

As if worrying about the addition of the tour schedule was a lie, fans were delighted with the addition of the Seoul concert.

It wasn't just because you could see it in person. The concert in Korea, the home base, had content scalability.

This means entering the country once, considering efficiency, it is because there were many cases in which the domestic schedule was digested rather than immediately re-departing.

For example, something like a new album comeback.

-I know it's been a few months since the picnic. I have a conscience. I'll be content with being single.

-If at least an event is held, there will be more opportunities to play off.

-Moon Dae-ah, wait. I'm going to go to a fansign this time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Even Testa had a history of releasing a new song at their first concert.

'Isn't the comeback far away?' Testa's fan community began to flutter here and there with anticipation.

-Rabin just verified the wrist rest Ah-hyun gave you.

It's time to even creatively interpret all the social media posts by the members as hints for a comeback.

Besides, not long after, there was a notice of activity from the agency.

-uh?

But it wasn't Testa.

[Miry-nay Debut Intro -'NO magic in this WORLD']

It was a preview video for my junior's debut.

-Ah, sharing the agency channel is already annoying

- Wouldn't it be better to just post them on the group's official channels from now on?

-Kids are cute, cheering for themㅇㅇ

Testa fans grumbled and ignored the video, or even clicked on it out of curiosity.

However, some people clicked because they felt a strange sense of incongruity.

'magic? ... Magic?'

'The background color is purple... ... .'

And they encounter a familiar mise-en-scène from the first scene of the video.

[...] ... .]

As the sun sets at the ends of the earth, a teenager in a school uniform standing by a window dyed vermilion looks back.

It was a picture I had seen many times.

-It's a magical boy.

The association was very clear.

* * *

It is one o'clock in the morning in Korean time.

I am sitting on the seat of the plane while moving my schedule and watching the video uploaded an hour ago.

Surprisingly, the airline provides wifi.

"hmm."

On the screen, an idol in a school uniform was captured by a window in a very familiar composition, and suddenly jumped through the window.

And suddenly, in the dark night, it falls onto a huge spider web, and fades out as it turns into a cocoon.

The scene that reminds me of 'Magical Boy' is... The first 3 seconds or so.

"oh."

I wrote some hair.

I chuckled and turned off the video.

In fact, I've already heard of it.

The title of the junior group was finally decided with the previous candidate song written and composed by them.

So what is it?

'I'm going to take off at least to the limit somehow.'

They wanted to try eating using 'Magical Boy' as a way to promote Mirinae's title.

To the extent that it can be excused in the fragmentary 'homage' line.

Even if Testa fans openly publicize and get angry, they slowly drag in aggro so that it is ambiguous to receive public support.

The persuasion of my juniors who listened to my advice skipped the essentials, and I only touched the trap I laid.

'... Well done.'

okay. I'll admit it.

I don't know who thought it, but it seems that the company made a decision on a more intelligent line than I thought.

And I felt worse than I thought.

'This won't work.'

Don't you feel that he is trying to make a little bit of a ball somehow according to his picture?

'I don't want to see people making decisions by themselves, leaving those who got hit by bullets behind.'

I don't know what my place will be like half a year from now, so I'm slowly pulling up on things I didn't bother to do.

'Let's tear the faction apart.'

I'm going to create some trouble in the company.

Episode 198

A few days after Testa returned to Korea to prepare for a full-scale encore concert.

"It's been a while since Seoul!"

Testa's first manager, no, now the only manager, smiled and headed to the company.

It's not that there aren't any inconveniences to handle the work alone that originally handled the two of them, but it was somehow easy.

After all, Testa wasn't such a picky group.

'It seems like they're fighting a bit these days, but maybe it's because the kids are swearing a lot, I mean, they're not strong.'

Besides, most of the work was distributed to the newly contracted tour staff, so the manager was having a more comfortable time than when he was in Korea.

Originally, it was his responsibility to check and manage each person's physical condition, but he gradually let go of it inertia.

Even that was because the leader, a former athlete who was used to this kind of thing, voluntarily took care of it.

-Cheongwoo, isn't there anyone who says he's sick?

-yes. It seems that only the Mundae upper body massage can be scheduled separately.

In a word, it was a bit of a slump.

In this industry, common sense made it ridiculously sweet, but originally, people get used to where they sit.

'Here, I'll have to hold on well during the prime of my life, then move on after I'm craving for a bit of career.'

Recently, the company has been paying less attention to Testa as it has been focusing on the newly launched female idol.

Rumors also circulated that female idols, who are usually more popular than male idols, suit the current general manager's taste.

'Looks like you did something this time?'

The manager recalled Testa's reaction a few days ago.

-Hyung, the fans really don't like it... Any other stories from the company?

- He's so openly a magical boy, so it's a little like that in our eyes~

-uh? Ay, don't the same agencies use these references a little at a time? Fans will soon forget! Where has this happened once or twice?

I had already received a word from the company saying, 'If there is any objection, please hand it over in moderation'.

It was natural that it would be easier to deal with Testa than to object to the company.

And the manager was already convinced that it wouldn't be too difficult.

'As expected, it was so hazy~'

Well, it's not like Testa is ruined just because it's like this, aren't they guys going to do well just by looking at it? There is no problem with the manager's own career.

So, it was best to calm down and not to do unnecessarily tiring work.

"Ah, everything is here~"

The visiting manager, who arrived at the company thinking about this and that, met an unexpected face in the parking lot.

"hello!"

"Oh, yes~"

He was the second manager. No, although now he has been transferred to the manager of the junior group Mirinae.

Even though he thought he was stupid, the manager continued small talk.

"Who are you waiting for?"

"Ah, Mirina is meeting with the manager right now. I am waiting!"

"Oh yeah? what kind of manager are you? Why did we meet?"

"Uh, they said you shouldn't tell the other team... does it?"

This kind of overbearing part was very annoying.

Isn't it common sense to have a social life!

'Won't it last long?'

It was frustrating, but I was relieved to have sent it away, but I still missed the guy who did the chores.

'I hope the next guy comes with something a little compliant and nimble.'

The manager passed the time with coffee, thinking about the soon-to-be recruited staff.

And after hearing the story after a formal report from the company, I slowly returned to Testa's dorm.

'Brief the schedule appropriately and shout a little fighting in a proud style~' This was the manager's expectation for today.

However, the moment I entered the inn, I realized that something was wrong.

"Oh, you're here~"

"welcome!"

There was a table set with some donuts and drinks in the inn.

And a stranger was sitting at the kitchen table, fiddling with his smartphone.

'what??'

"Guys, who is that... ."

"Uh, hello. This is the new manager. i look forward to."

"... ??"

The guy who was sitting then slowly got up and greeted the first manager casually.

'What is this bastard?'

A second manager you've never heard of? And what is this insincere attitude?

The first manager asked, not hiding his doubts and irritation.

Isn't it a situation where even a real new manager needs to say something!

"I've never heard of a new manager. Who is it? No, are you the real manager? who are you?"

"My official duty is next week, so my brother asked me to say hello today. Didn't you hear today?"

"brother??"

Moondae Park interrupted with a faint smile.

"I heard that you are the management chief's cousin."

"... !!"

"Ah, you're saying this because you can't believe it."

The man claiming to be the second manager held out his smartphone with a crooked attitude.

"What, would you like to talk on the phone?"

On the smartphone screen, a familiar name floated along with the modifier 'cousin brother'.

The management director was right.

'What is this... ?!'

The first manager's eyes widened.

* * *

"Good luck~"

"Okay, see you next week."

The guy who would become the second manager returned a proper greeting and left soon after.

He said that he had put in a guy who lives as an unemployed man, but he doesn't seem to have much passion for his work, but it didn't matter. don't even expect

In the first place, the first manager is also a guy who only does the basics.

'The important thing is the thoughts of the management chief.'

The gesture that a guy with only that name started making 'his own line' for the company was important.

'It worked well.'

I shrugged and turned away from the porch.

"Brother, would you like another donut?"

Just then, Kim Rae-bin picked up a box of donuts from the table.

"No, full. Eat a lot of you."

"All right!"

okay. Eat a lot.

The guy who bought those donuts got in because of you anyway.

I recalled the schedule of the first day of entry.

It was a recording studio schedule for a new song for an encore concert.

The style of the team members preferred to tune in to the sound source before practice, so it progressed the fastest.

Of course, it is a position where you work directly with the AR team.

-hello~

-i look forward to.

It was the time when each unit was recording after saying hello to the A&R team members who had gotten quite used to it.

I spoke to Kim Rae-bin, who was waiting for the recording.

At a distance where the staff scattered around the recording booth could hear them.

-Do you care a lot?

-yes?

- 'Magical Boy' came from another group teaser.

-ah... ... .

Kim Rae-bin's face darkened at once.

-If it's a matter decided by the company, there's nothing we can do about it, but I think it would be nice if you asked for your understanding first.

-It's a little unfair.

-yes.

A tuk-tuk will take care of where you are going. Rabin Kim nodded her head and bent her shoulders sullenly.

'excellent.'

Last time, on the way back from meeting my junior, I copied the nuance of what Kim Rae-bin said, and once again got lucky.

-Actually, a lot of your opinions went into the arrangement and concept at that time. me too... We don't know, but it would have been nice if you had asked for your opinion.

- Oh no! As for the overall concept, Moondae-hyung even decided on the image and symbol, but I think you should have discussed it with him... !

-okay? thanks. However, your efforts are greater.

Let's get a little more emotional here.

I muttered in a slightly depressed tone.

-... Back then, we worked really hard. I can barely sleep.

-yes... ... . I worked hard... .

Kim Rae-bin is now almost crying. Thinking back to that time, he seemed more immersed.

good.

I deliberately called the AR team nearby.

-I'm sorry, but is there tissue paper here?

-Ah, here... !

As expected, the employee had a very sad expression on his face, so he quickly found a box of toilet paper and held it out.

I pulled out a tissue and held it out on Kim Rae-bin's face so that I could feel sorry for him even more.

Of course, Kim Rae-bin, who was not really crying, tried to answer honestly.

-... ? i'm fine... .

- Just write.

I directly took a picture of his dry face. Kim Rae-bin seemed to have a head full of question marks, but the effect was clear.

On the other side, I could see the staff exchanging glances of 'maybe it's good'.

'The AR team secretly likes Kim Rae-bin the most.'

Because he communicates well and he is a composer, so we interact the most. Besides, he has a gentle temperament, so he knows that he thinks almost like the youngest member of the team.

And on that team, many of the staff split together watching Testa struggle during his debut.

This means that there must have been many people who were baffled by the decision to use the concept of the debut song and write the top line.

'But there is no one to speak out.'

After collecting real exhaustive career positions, there is no one who has personal acquaintance or personal connections with the upper ranks.

'So next, I encourage people with connections.'

That's why I contacted the management office.

First of all, I sent a message with a light gift.

-hello. Chief. It's nothing else, Testa received a lot of help from the management room during the recent tour, so as a token of gratitude... ... .

In fact, during the tour, I usually meet people from the management room, so a rough cause is fine.

If you send vitamins in moderation according to the number of employees there, of course, the manager will come back with a thank you gesture.

usually by phone.

-Ah, I received the vitamins well~ Thank you. Mr. Moondae

- The members all discussed it and sent it. What? Thanks to the people in the management office who took care of us, we are safely carrying out our schedule throughout this tour.

Throwing rice cakes at this timing.

And this rice cake is based on a fairly plausible grasp of the current situation.

'The management office fell out of favor with the current head of the headquarters early on.'

This time the head of headquarters is not an idiot, and there is no way he doesn't know the decisive reason why he came here.

A major accident called industrial espionage occurred in the management office.

Since there is a link with the head office, there will be no problem in maintaining the position of the head of management, but influence is a slightly different issue.

'I'll be a bit alienated from the front-line decision-making.'

Still, since the industrial espionage incident, you seem to be working with a lot of tension.

If I had to parachute in and work, it would have been rare to have been ignored in my life, but the current situation is bound to be more intolerable.

going to scrape it off.

-And when we talked about that strange assistant manager, he listened to us seriously... ... thank you. There were some people at other companies who pretended not to know, so I wondered if I was sensitive even though it wasn't a big deal.

Let's give a clue that we can distort and beautify the industrial espionage case by ourselves, saying, 'I was the head of the department, so I was quick to deal with it, but I'm being treated unfairly.'

-Thanks to the director, I am safe and active even now.

-haha! you're welcome!

Look at this. I ate it without humility.

In addition, if the AR team spreads public opinion such as 'the head of the headquarters made an excessive number this time' and 'they did too much to the testers' to the working staff, the manager can make a more certain rationalization.

It is a great delusion that 'the general manager who is unable to work keeps himself in check'.

I knew that if the condition matured well for a few days, it would act as a driving force to hit the headquarters once.

'Because it's a parachute, there's no fear of being fired if something goes wrong, so I'll do it with confidence and impulse.'

And fortunately, as if the manager had filled the mulberry properly, he immediately put his cousin as the new manager of Testa this morning... it came up to

'It's going to be shit.'

I lay on the sofa and watched Yujin Cha finish the remaining donuts.

"stop eating! Are you a pig?"

"I am a tiger!"

"Tigers are carnivores that do not consume flour, but you now consume sugar and flour... ."

Hmm, peaceful.

'The next one must have exploded soon.'

Of course, it could end in a misfire, so shouldn't there be several land mines?

'I think that junior is good at talking.'

I decided to wait patiently for the next bomb.

Episode 199

The planted 'bomb' exploded shortly after, while practicing for an encore concert with a behind-the-scenes camera attached.

"Now, kick to the right~ and then sideways again... Brother, be careful!"

"... ... big."

Bae Se-jin, who almost got his feet twisted, rearranged the choreography again with his ears burning.

Even though their dance stat has risen to C, they are struggling with the difficulty of the choreography that has become even more bizarre.

'It's not my time to talk about others either.'

The moment I thought I had to reorganize my stats to do a unit stage with Cha Yoo-jin.

There was a small commotion behind the door of the choreography practice room.

It sounded like raising one's voice.

'Did you come?'

I have a feeling. But she doesn't have to pretend to know.

"what?"

"hmm?"

First of all, the camera immediately stopped filming. Because it was too loud to ignore.

The choreography ended just after the chorus, and after the members finished their movements, they looked at the door of the practice room, half puzzled and half worried.

"Who, who is talking? ?"

"... There won't be anyone else here right now."

"for a moment."

The moment Ryu Cheong-woo, who left a wink, got up and tried to understand the situation, the door opened one step ahead and a faceless guy suddenly entered the practice room.

"... ... !"

He was a man who appeared to be in his early to mid-thirties. After that, the first manager, who had a miserable red complexion, hurriedly followed.

He ignored the first manager, bowed his head at us, and started passing the takeout glasses in his hands.

"Ah~ Hello, our testa artists. Whoa, nice to meet you! Oh, I brought this so that you can practice fighting while eating one."

"who are you??"

He answered neatly to Cha Yoo-jin's words, which he immediately accepted from the drink.

"Oh, I am the new manager this time."

"yes?"

Of course, it overlapped with the chief's cousin who brought donuts a while ago.

"Um, you're different from the person I met a few days ago~?"

"That friend will now follow you around and work as a road manager, and I'm in charge!"

Overall.

In other words, it means chief manager.

It also means that the first manager, who had been a dedicated manager until now, has suddenly taken the stone that rolled in as his boss.

"With such a busy schedule, it would have worked properly if there were three people in charge... Hey, don't worry in the future. I'll take care of everything, so you can contact me right away if you're uncomfortable!"

"no... ... ."

Well, the first manager still looks flustered. Didn't you get any comments?

The guy who became the chief manager looked at his first manager and said regretfully.

"Manager Kim, you must have had a hard time doing it alone. From now on, let's manage the needs of our artists more systematically. I also try to check injuries and physical condition by time zone every day."

The first manager advertised that he was pushed out of the promotion line because he hadn't been able to properly care for the group.

Yes, that is the justification that the management chief will push for a new one.

'Artist-centered care!'

If I had just blown wind into him, the composition of the head of the department and the general manager might have gone to the senior group versus the junior group.

It is because the general manager simply pushed the junior side, so there is a high probability that he chose the remaining option, the senior-testa.

Then, it may have come to a needlessly tired situation in which the two groups are exhaustively used for political quality.

However, if you insert one more variable here, the story changes.

'The juniors also blow some air into the chief.'

Yes.

As soon as I entered the country, I contacted the second place in the junior group through the second manager.

- I'm sorry, senior. You gave me advice, but I couldn't do it properly... .

-no. You did it. You persuaded me. Of course, it's unfortunate that you're having a hard time mentally because the company hasn't made any concessions.

-yes... . Ah, no, it can't be helped, and we've caused trouble to our seniors and their fans!

- We hurt each other. hmm... If you still have a hard time, there is a way to talk to the management room.

-The management room??

- Group care is in charge of the management office. Wouldn't it be nice to speak up for you?

And this is what it says.

'I can't help that it's already been planned, but it's so difficult, so I want to avoid being involved with senior groups from now on', he said.

Then the juniors who have already used my advice once will try it.

-... thank you! I'll take a chance and try it.

He seemed like the wild type, so he must have taken good care of it.

Then, suddenly, the head of the management office has a common vision like a flash.

'The general manager is ignoring the artist's will!'

'The incompetent general manager is trying too hard to put a spoon on artists who can produce themselves!'

It must have been my favorite catchphrase.

Refining this into more formal language gives us the words we saw earlier.

'Let's go to the center of the artist (not the general manager)!'

Of course, there is no way that the head of the department has much interest in the care of real artists.

It was important that I had such a justification to defeat the general manager.

Perhaps the AR team that is friendly to Testa, or the production and marketing side that is grinding mercilessly to repackage the finished concept will sneakily jump on the bandwagon here.

'Then it really becomes a faction.'

And it seems to have worked quite well.

Seeing that the manager manpower, the symbol of 'artist care', has been structurally reorganized.

Coincidentally, the symbolic chief manager tapped the first manager and continued talking.

"To commemorate the three of us as a dedicated team, why don't we have a simple drink today and talk?"

"... uh yeah yeah sure."

The first manager eventually gave in with an astringent expression.

Of course, he seems to have finally realized that there is nothing good to say because his head has cooled down.

'It's self-employed.'

I gazed at the scene with delight.

After that, it seemed like I could see the current company situation.

'I wish they could keep each other in check and bite off each other.'

Aren't there any worries that the Parachute Chief will press the head of the headquarters, grab the company, and do whatever he wants?

yes no

'That bastard can't work.'

just... In this entertainment business, the top players who want to make their own achievements and achievements just need to consume all their energy fighting each other.

In the meantime, while the group is leading the work, the working-level staff can do their work diligently.

"Then, fighting practice~ See you guys soon!"

"yes!"

"Welcome in!"

The chief manager gave out his number and left with the words 'Please feel free to contact me anytime'.

And only then did the first manager start to roll his head.

"... Guys, isn't that person a bit uncomfortable? What came all of a sudden?"

It means to take sides.

Big Sejin smiled brightly and spoke.

"Ah, it's the first time I've seen you, but I can't help but feel a little uncomfortable! Still, you seem to be paying a lot of attention to us, so I'm looking forward to it! I am also grateful."

"The shakes are delicious!"

Cha Yoo-jin shook her drink from the side.

In the end, the first manager left the practice room with an expression as if swallowing curse words.

'A fool.'

I clicked my tongue.

You should have known long ago that the kids aren't stupid, and that Ryu Cheng-wu works more than you.

I don't know if there are guys who haven't thought about whether that's justified.

"ah!"

You probably didn't know about a guy like Kim Rae-bin who exclaimed over there... ... .

"Now I see!"

"... ... ?!"

The words came at the perfect timing, and I stopped thinking.

Kim Rae-bin continued with an admiring expression.

"Thanks to what Moon Dae-hyung said in the recording studio, this situation... ."

"for a moment."

To openly bring up this story when seven staff members are around.

No, more than that... .

'Did this bastard understand this situation?'

Quite suspicious. However, Kim Rae-bin was steadfast.

"Ah, what did Mundae say?"

"yes! I think the company gave me good feedback thanks to Dae-hyung Moon openly sharing the hardships and emotional pain the group went through!"

"... ... ."

"Oh, yes? Did you say that Moon University was really hard?"

"yes! You asked me too. I felt this opportunity to change the reaction of the opponent only when I express such a difficult situation clearly."

"Yeah~"

"... ... hmm."

hi go.

So, this guy has figured out a very basic structure.

'Testa clearly showed a tough tee. → The company paid more attention to group care!'

that this algorithm.

It was at the theoretical level with no choice, but those with a similar level of interpersonal thinking began to react first.

That's what I was struggling with a lot.

"Muh, it's Mundae... ... ."

"... I see."

It didn't.

"Thank you for always teaching me."

You're not going to be proud of this either.

In the midst of this, Keun Se-jin laughed and applauded.

"Yes, wow, it turned out well thanks to Mundae~ It's cool~"

This bastard is doing this on purpose. I'm getting quite hot

... However, after that, quite a boney remark followed.

"But let's not push ourselves too hard. Moondaemundae, do we have mouths too? Let's share it with us, not with Rabin~"

"... ... !"

"Yes, it's Moondae."

Liu Qingyu closed his eyes and nodded.

"We are a group. It has seven heads, and if we discuss it, a good way might come out."

"... ... ."

Since I have a history, it seems that all the discerning people have noticed that I deliberately spilled my words.

And I won't deny it.

It was a fairly reasonable statement.

'I was a bit impatient.'

It's so easy and fast for me to handle it alone, so I keep overlooking that this is an action that affects the whole group.

All of these guys were affected, so they definitely deserved to be consulted.

'In the future... It's okay to proceed after talking.'

In a situation where we see each other's faces every day, isn't it that much of a delay?

I nodded.

"yes. Yes."

"okay!"

Ryu Cheong-woo jokingly added a word.

"Because there are parts to complement each other, fans, um, so... Wouldn't the 'shareholders' have chosen you like this?"

"I like my hair!"

"Cha Yoo-jin has no official intelligence test results. subjective opinion... ."

"Better than Kim Raebin."

"okay? Shall we do a psychological test with our content later? Whatever it is, try the MBTI formally."

"great!"

"I think it will be very interesting content!"

The quarrel ended in an instant.

'He's not a leader for nothing.'

I glanced over at Ryu Cheng-wu.

As my perception as a member of this group solidified, my empirical reluctance toward it also clearly diminished.

'Hmm, that's fine.'

Now it seems to be back to the previous level. I admitted it in my heart.

Seon Ah-hyun from the side nodded her head with her eyes shining.

"Well then, in the future... If it's difficult, let's discuss a lot with each other... !"

"okay."

The atmosphere in the practice room was friendly.

And the practice resumed soon after, leaving behind the staff who were silently wailing for not being able to capture this on camera.

another few days later

"oh."

In Mirinae's music video, which was finally released, the traces of 'Magical Boy' were completely removed.

- Until the temporary editing, there was a short video inserted in the middle of the cutscene!! I was worried a lot, but it's really thanks to you! thank you!

Through the manager, a one-sided appreciation from a junior who seemed to raise it almost three times arrived.

'It's neat.'

Articles that dared to tie Mirinae and Testa, which the agency secretly encouraged, also disappeared from the main page.

When Testa's fans couldn't find a more unpleasant rice cake, they said, "T-One did T-One" and let it go for now.

It is because the news of the encore concert unit stage broke out and attention was focused on it.

-Crazy Cha-Young Moon-Dang-Dang unit? I came to discipline K-pop. If I can't see you, there's only death

Seeing these reactions, I think I need to prepare better.

"Wah ha ha!"

Watching Cha Yoo-jin lying on the bed next to me, I called to myself for the first time in a long time.

'Status window.'

However, it is not mine to check first.

It's Cha Yoo-jin's status window.

'Before the unit stage is finalized, check one more time and complete the countermeasures.'

That guy's stats, which used to be like monsters, let's see how they've changed.

If you don't debut, you'll get a fatal disease-Chapter 200

A translucent hologram appeared next to Cha Yu-jin.

[Name: Yoojin Cha]

Singing: B- (B+)

(Rap: B+)

Dance: S- (S+)

Appearance: A (S)

Meal : S (EX)

Attribute: Black Hole (S)

I was about to curse

'Is this a fucking human bastard?'

In the meantime, dancing has improved again, so I got two S grades. The vocal part has also increased recently, and eventually entered the B grade.

And the peak of the fire is... It is a characteristic.

[Black Hole (S): Gravity that sucks in everything, the urge to captivate]

-Stage immersion +180%

As A grade became S, 150% became 180%. Characteristics will also evolve.

'Is it because of that influence?'

I break out in a cold sweat.

'I think I'll be X no matter what I do with that.'

It's been a long time since I feel like I'm reviving my senses from <Azusa> survival... . That's survival instinct.

'Did I push forward too hastily just because the fans like it?'

No, let's stay calm.

It's not like I have to leave the group just because I lost my form after uniting with this guy. I'll just be a little embarrassed.

'It's not like I tried to suppress Cha Yu-jin somehow like Se-jin.'

Although it is already good for the eyes of the fans who are struggling to push public opinion with 'both did a good job' and Cha Yujin's individual fans who sneer and say things like 'You're such a bear.

And in the end, the image of Park Moon-dae who is good at the stage will be hit... .

'I can't stand that.'

I can't. Check again to make sure that such a situation does not occur.

"Yujin."

"yes!!"

"Tell me all the devices you wanted to use on the unit stage."

Cha Yoo-jin, who was looking at her smartphone, jumped to her feet. Her eyes are twinkling.

[water! Firecracker! Lights and Dancers! And a huge moving structure!]

It is said that he wanted to write everything he had.

"I know it wasn't budget-wise to spend all of that anyway."

"i know! Still use a lot! great!"

"okay."

It's true.

The choreography draft and stage equipment have already been confirmed. And quite a lot of what Yujin Cha said is actually used on stage.

It must be the appearance of me accepting Cha Yoo-jin's argument in a good way only in the behind-the-scenes, but in fact, that's the part I was aiming for.

I wanted the picture to spread the focus across the stage thanks to the flashy peripherals.

However, after checking Cha Yoo-jin's stats, I can understand. I think it was a bit shallow.

'It won't disperse.'

Obviously, people will focus on Cha Yoo-jin. The setting of the stage is to the point of helping with that.

We need a way to take away that concentration more forcibly.

Easiest thing... It also affects my stats.

'Status window.'

Let's check my status window this time.

[Name: Park Moon-dae (Ryu Gun-woo)]

Level : 18

title: none

Singing: S-

Dance: B+

Appearance: A-

Meal: A-

Attributes: Infinite Potential, Turns out it's true (A), Bacchus 500 (B), Snatching Ears (A)

!Status Abnormality: If you are not a spectator, death

Points Remaining: 2

Now, I thought my status window was quite compliant, but after seeing Cha Yoo-jin, I checked it, and the light seems to have faded a bit.

'For now, there is no singularity.'

Something to look out for... one level up. And is it about the naturally increased dance stat?

I think I naturally went up a notch because I kept learning and digesting the impromptu choreography during the tour schedule.

Then, as usual, my behavior is obvious.

'It's about raising the dance from a B+ to an A-.'

It's easy to think of it as a way to catch up with Cha Yoo-jin's specialty, dance, in an efficient way to change grades.

but... iffy.

'Even if I raise it like that, the number of digits is different from that of Cha Yu-jin.'

Cha Yoo-jin's dance is S-. As long as it's a unit stage, even if you rub it with an A-, you might end up with a picture that barely fits.

Even if you invest all 2 points and set it to A, it will be the same. In the first place, I was pushed out of talent and characteristics.

And this is true no matter where you invest.

'... Do you make singing an S+?'

It is a way to make the eyes focus on Cha Yoo-jin, but the ears focus on Park Moon-dae. That's a bit harsh.

With that in reserve, let's look at the remaining variables.

'hmm.'

I brought pop-ups accumulated through concerts and reality shows.

[Successful performance!]

Impressed by the absolute majority!

There have been several such pop-ups, including reputation renewal notifications.

Most of them gave a moderate amount of character draws, so the accumulated draws are a whopping 5 times.

And it is embarrassing to doubt even more because it has been proven every time that something that can be used in the near future comes out.

I'm almost certain now.

'Let's waste it all.'

Spit something useful.

First of all, go to the lower level.

I ran all the draws with 'Treasure' and 'Hero' attached. These are the guys who basically come out of C to B grades.

The lever turns and the slot machine flashes.

Papapang!

[Acquisition of 'Fluffy Cutie (B)'!]

[Obtain 'Angel Mark (C)'!]

[Obtain 'Crocodile Tears (A)'!]

[Obtain 'Unfreeze (B)'!]

It's not necessary, it's okay, and it doesn't fit the situation.

'It doesn't have anything to do with the stage.'

Only characteristics related to external activities are poured out.

'Are you telling me to take care of the stage?'

Is this a hint that even if the unit stage is ruined, there will be no damage?

I skimmed through the pop-up window with a cold head. Then, all of a sudden, I remembered a rather unsettling prediction.

'Or soon... Maybe because the time will come.'

Of course, the status ailment is over soon.

['An audience or death']

: If you cannot meet more than 200,000 spectators within the specified period, death

Number of Achievements: 199, 997 / 200, 000

There are only 3 left.

After the encore concert, no, it didn't matter if it was canceled due to a natural disaster. Whatever it is, once the stage is filled with only three spectators, this abnormal state is over.

'and... I think there will be another truth check like that X.'

If you think about the past cases, it wouldn't be strange to show someone dying this time.

... I mean it can make me agitate.

So, in order to defend against attitude controversy, characteristics related to external activities are emerging... la.

'It's a more unpleasant reasoning because it's persuasive.'

I'm not giving you a bottle or giving you medicine, just don't show me fucking useless things.

I clicked my tongue, but decided to act rationally for now.

This means that the properties have been changed.

[Attribute: It turns out you're right (A) has been deleted!]

Instead, I put in the 'floating mind' characteristic that is useful. Although the grade is lowered, it is a characteristic that can be used in many ways.

... For your reference, 'Crocodile Tears', which was momentarily captivated because it was Grade A, can cry pitifully and evoke sympathy... That's the upward compatibility of the faucet's characteristics.

means trash.

'done.'

I cracked my neck.

Come on, let's clear our brains.

There is only one thing left.

It is a draw with an unusual name.

[Legendary Attribute Draw ☜ Click!]

This is the last draw I received after the tour.

Whether it's a mass-produced X-Mangame or Godgame, isn't it good to have a legend attached to it?

If so, this obscure game system would be the same.

'Expects at least A.'

Please let me add some stage enhancements too!

The lever of the hologram slot machine was pulled, and the platinum-colored slots began to spin rapidly.

Dara la la rock-

Amidst countless plausible character names passing by.

tadak.

Slots slowly... Stopped.

It was a space that had never been seen before, shining with a five-colored light.

Papapapapang!!

[Attribute: Acquire 'Time of Indulgence (S)'!]

'X feet.'

S is up!

I unknowingly pounded the bed with my fist. Fortunately, Cha Yoo-jin, who fell into the smartphone, did not notice.

'Are you crazy?'

No matter how much I was not hung up on this kind of lottery, it was thrilling to the spinal cord to have such a high grade.

wait, let's calm down

The first thing to do is to check what characteristics it is.

'Still, it seems like a stage characteristic just by looking at the tone.'

I floated the details of the characteristics.

[Attribute: Time of Indulgence (S)]

- I feel myself alive above this.

: Stage immersion (self) +180%

'It turned.'

Isn't it a black hole that has only changed its name?

"Whoa."

I took a long breath and sat down on the bed.

'Additional immersion on stage by 180%... .'

At this rate, I can compete with Cha Yoo-jin just by efficiently adjusting the point distribution and coordinating practice... ... .

No, wait.

Looking back, I see something attached to the back.

Stage immersion (person)

'me?

So, it's not the immersion of the entire audience... It means that the performer is immersed in his own stage.

"... ... ."

This dog is really.

'Are you saying that I should at least fall into narcissism on my stage?'

If this status window were a real game, I would have already refunded and left a one-star review.

'I sold my morals everywhere.'

I gritted my teeth while looking at the status window, but soon cooled my head.

'... Compare it to immobility.'

Let's calmly pursue the gains and losses.

First of all, the effect of this characteristic, which is an S rank, will be clear.

It will really make me immerse myself on stage.

Then, what is my usual me?

Lack of immersion?

'The stage... It's not fun.'

It's rewarding, and I don't think it's embarrassing to match any concept in its own way.

In other words, it means that it is flat.

Then, what's good about being more immersed than now?

'It will look more natural.'

If the performer is deeply immersed, the effect of making the viewer more immersed is also to some extent expected.

And in the case of an emergency, even if various obstacles intrude, the flow will not be broken and the performance will be able to lead more easily.

'and... It could be more fun.'

... This is not a consideration, so let's skip it.

"hmm. "

Anyway, after organizing it, it seems to be quite helpful even if it is not a 'black hole' level scam.

In particular, due to the nature of this group, which has a strong concept, it is also a benefit that they can perform without feeling uncomfortable on their own. Because it seems to have an effect on the digestibility of the concept.

I think there will be less voices like 'I'm embarrassed to see'.

'It's a bit different from being good at it, but it means that I can do it with the utmost shamelessness.'

That was the moment I thought about it.

"... ... !"

Suddenly, an extreme idea came to mind.

'but... I'll be able to use it well.'

Anyway, all or nothing.

I already turned off all the variables I had, and there are no other options.

'Let's try it.'

I manipulated the popup right away.

[Attribute: Freedom (B) has been removed!]

In the vacant place of 'unmoving mind' that passed by for a while, a new characteristic, 'time to indulge' was inserted.

And I put all the remaining points into my skills.

Meal: A+

good. It goes like this.

"Cha Yoo-jin."

"yes??"

"Would you like to have more fun on the unit stage?"

Cha Yu-jin answered right away without asking a question.

"yes!"

okay. She knew it.

With less than 15 days left until the encore concert, Yujin Cha and I slightly modified the stage composition of the unit.

And both were satisfied with the revised direction.

"Are you okay?"

"really good!!"

"If you are... ."

Ryu Cheong-wu asked several times, but Cha Yu-jin only raised his thumb.

It was worth it.

We're all going to do what we're good at.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 4.1K 20
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person
264K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...