Gta 5 commercial.

By TheDaleyFlames

Just some commercial I wrote for you all to enjoy. More

Grill disk
DeBoner
Snake hoes
Miguel's cologne.
Pill commercial
DestroyTheShow.com
TrackMaster 3000
The Kama Sutra 2.0
Another tracker ad
Spicy hot movie trailer.
Brass Knuckles
Punching people
Butter Finger
Wolf sausages
Wolf bacons.
Bear repellent
Chip ads

Wine Commercial

306 4 0
By TheDaleyFlames

The scene opens with Miguel standing in front of a vineyard, holding a bottle of wine and smoking a cigarette. He turns to the camera and speaks directly to the audience.]

Miguel: Yo, what's up, motherfuckers? It's your boy Miguel, and I'm here to tell you about the best goddamn wine you'll ever taste. You see these grapes? They're hand-picked by me, Miguel. And when I say hand-picked, I mean I punched every single one of these motherfuckers until they fell off the vine. That's how you know it's good shit.

[Cut to a shot of Miguel walking through the vineyard, punching grapes off the vines as he goes.]

Miguel: This wine is for winners, for people who ain't afraid to throw down and take what they want. It's got a kick like a fucking mule and a taste that'll make your taste buds sing. And don't take my word for it. Listen to these satisfied customers.

[Cut to a series of testimonials from people who have tried Miguel's wine.]

Customer 1: I never liked wine before, but Miguel's got me hooked. It's like a party in my mouth.

Customer 2: I don't know what kind of voodoo Miguel's got going on, but this shit is amazing.

Customer 3: I may have lost my job and my wife, but at least I've got Miguel's wine to keep me company.

[Cut back to Miguel, who is now holding two bottles of wine and smoking two cigarettes at once.]

Miguel: So what are you waiting for, you pussies? Get yourself a bottle of Miguel's wine and start living like a fucking champion. And if you see me out on the street, don't be afraid to come up and say hi. Just don't be surprised if I punch you in the face.

[The screen fades to black as Miguel takes a long drag from both cigarettes at once.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 266 10
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
13.7K 182 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
17.2K 184 35
It was a peaceful day and then I was like "What if I ruined this day with a td gc?" I don't own total drama ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด #๐Ÿฃ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐˜...
2.4M 59K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...