carl//imagines

By ellieisurmom01

uh enjoy? read pls! More

WARNINGS
EYE
FOREVER//FLUFF
beautiful
NIGHT OUT
BESTFRIENDS
BESTFRIENDS// pt.2
TIRED
Really drunk
confessing feelings
feelings
period
truth or dare
badass
badass//pt.2
his fannel
slow dancing
should i?
pinned
blush
touchy
plop twist.
plop twist// pt.2
badass
tired
breakup
which one!
breakup pt.2
OMGG TYSMM
best friends
under his bed..
Sorry!
tag
oh shit.
i do not!
BRO HOW!?
spin the bottle pt.2
kiss
nightmare
morning
spying
man i love you guys
fuck.
get up!
good kisser
wow.
I JUST RELIZED
party
drunk
damn it
sorry guys!(not quitting)
judith
flirty
AHHHH
OMFG
cuddles
bed
HEY YALL!!
stuck
crush
the end.

cuddling

390 6 4
By ellieisurmom01

Y/ns pov

i woke up with carl cuddling me i pushed him over because i like teasing him "What the fuck" carl said getting up "hm?" I hummed "why did you do that?" He smirked and gripping on my waist, i looked at him "if your going to act like this then-" silnce.. "if your going to act like this then im not going to kiss you for the rest of my life!" He said letting go of me. I raised my eyebrows "okay" i said lifting myself up and leaned in to his lips, he backed away but I grabbed his shirt and made him kiss me. I slipped in my tounge in and he immediately kissed back. I pulled away and smirked at him "shit, lets not talk about that, how was your sleep?" He said with a smile trying to chnage the subject i chuckled and pecked his lips again "im still sleeping" i said closing my eyes "great!" He whispered yelled and i felt his hand on my waist, he made me turn around and he nuzzled into my neck "i wish we can stay here all day" i said playing with his hair "mhm" he hummed softly i then closed my eyes until i heard a giggle i opened them to see judith on our bed. "Your sisters on the bed" i said giggling, he groaned. "Judith why arent you in your bed" carl muffled into my neck "i wanted to sleep with y/n!" She giggled again "im still laying with her though" he chuckled "no! Its my turn" i smiled i can already feel carl smiling "but can i sleep with her just for a little bit?" Carl said looking at her she shook her head 'no' i giggled a little "move, carl" she grabbed his shirt and moved him but he acted like he got off the bed i kept giggling, i saw carl looked offended and put his hand on his chest i sat up and judith sat on my lap. "My turn!" Judith giggled carl and i giggled with her. "Have you seen-" rick walked in and saw that i had judith on my lap "hey judith what you doing in here?" Rick chuckled grabbing judith from me "stealing y/n from carl" she laughed "oh really?" Rick laughed with her, rick closed the door and i looked at carl "now can i lay with you?" Carl said with his puppy eyes, i rolled my eyes "i guess so" i said sarcastically he jumped in and started cuddling me again and we both slept all day.

lmao so cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 77 8
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬. �...
1.1K 64 13
[𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔡] ‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊ 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊ [𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚖...
1K 37 28
After finding the infamous group, you try to figure out how to live comfortably in Alexandria and forget your terrible past. But there's one boy who...
Sky By mrs.grimes

Fanfiction

1.5K 58 19