𝑩𝑬𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑬�...

By bellynoban_

𝑩𝑬𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑺 | 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗧𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗜 is afraid to get attached to new people and enter... More

𝑩𝑬𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑺
𝟎𝟎 - 𝑨𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅
𝟎𝟏 - 𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕?
𝟎𝟑 - 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬
𝟎𝟒 - 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝟐𝟐
𝟎𝟓 - 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝟎𝟔 - 𝐍𝐨?
𝟎𝟕 - 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒎 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
𝟎𝟖 - 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒑
𝟎𝟗 - 𝑻𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒖𝒑
𝟏𝟎 - 𝑶𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔
𝟏𝟏 - 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟏𝟐 - 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆
𝟏𝟑 - 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏
𝟏𝟒 - 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕?
𝟏𝟓 - 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕
𝟏𝟔 - 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝟏𝟕 - 𝒎𝒊́𝒅𝒊𝒂(𝘉𝘰̂𝘯𝘶𝘴)
𝟏𝟖 - 𝒎𝒊́𝒅𝒊𝒂(𝘉𝘰̂𝘯𝘶𝘴)
𝟏𝟗 - 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕
𝐴𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑠 𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑠

𝟎𝟐 - 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉

2K 38 5
By bellynoban_

𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

MY MOTHER cries uncontrollably while I try to comfort her. I can't even count on my finger how many times she has cried watching the same scene.

— Mom, I'm here, there's no need to cry for the thousandth time seeing this.

— I'm sorry, it's just that I can't bear to see you die in such a cruel way. — she picks up the box of tissues while I get up to drink a glass of water

Before I stop in front of the mirror to see if my hair is still intact, I was ready to go out with Jude, any moment he would show up at the door. I was wearing a simple black dress and a leather jacket on the outside but very soft on the inside. I straighten my bun and then sit down to put on a pair of boots.

The doorbell rings and I hurry to put them on.

— Mom, can you open the door? Just try not to scare him, please. — I say laughing while she blows her nose.

The door opens revealing the boy in a fancy but not so extravagant outfit, handsome as ever.

— Good evening, Miss Tomei. — he seemed a bit startled by the fact that her eyes were swollen from crying.

— Good evening Jude, you can call me Marisa. I'm fine. — she says making room for him to enter.

I stand up, smoothing my dress with my hands, and give the boy a small smile.

— you weren't exaggerating when you said he was beautiful. — my mother says in my ear a little too loudly passing into the kitchen and soon I notice the boy laughing

— Hi princess.

— Hey Jude. — I approach him, kissing his cheek and giving him a hug.

— Is she really okay? — he asks, making me laugh

— Yes, she is, she was just watching The Hunger Games.

— And you think she's okay? — the boy exclaims making me laugh — honestly I cried every time I watched it.

— And you watched it that often? — he looks at me, rolling his eyes and grabbing my bag from the couch.

— You're too much on display, Tomei, come soon or I'll give up on you.

I leave the house, leaving the door closed because my mother was going to sleep there tonight. He opens the car door so that I can get in and as soon as the door closes I feel my bones freeze with the air that seemed to have been on for hours.

— Are you cold?

— No, it's okay. — so there is an extremely uncomfortable silence

I've never heard silence quite this loud.

— Won't you tell me where we're going?

— No. You'll find out.

— I don't even know if I'm too dressed up or not dressed up enough! — I say, letting my head fall back on the seat.

— You look perfect. — He winks at me and I try to hide the smile that was forming on my face.

— May I ask how long have I had the honor of being considered perfect by the much-desired Jude Bellingham? — he laughed, hiding his face in the steering wheel.

— You're showing off a lot. But to be honest, I think it was when I saw you die with a spear in your shoulder.

— So I'm your childhood crush? How cute! — he smiles at me and my God I think I'll never understand how someone has such a surreal beautiful smile

As soon as the car stops I get out and find a beautiful, like, incredible restaurant! Jude stretches out his arm intertwining with mine and we enter the place. Full of lights, giant chandeliers. Incredible. A woman appears and leads us to the table.

— What can I get you? — a taller man asks, holding a menu.

— Mine can be the usual. — help speaks looking at me

— Mine could be the same as his. — the man leaves us alone and I take a sip of water

— How do you know what I ordered?

— I don't know, I've never been here so I'm relying on your good taste.

— And who can guarantee that I have good taste?

— To be taking me on a date I'm sure you have great taste. — I look away as he laughs

We spent about ten minutes talking about random things from day to day, it wasn't so strange because during the week we talked a lot by cell phone. When the food arrived, a wonderful smell rose up. It really tasted great, except for the meals I had in Brazil, I had never eaten anything so good in my life. We talked all night, ate the best dessert of my life, and I don't think I can even count on my fingers how many times this man has hit on me, not that I haven't reciprocated.

We decided to walk around the streets before leaving, very careful not to run into any paparazzi.

— What is it like to have the chance of being called up for a World Cup?

— I don't even think I have words to explain, it's an incredible feeling. Football is my life and to be able to participate in the biggest football championship in the world is surreal. To have the opportunity to play and show my talent to the whole world, to be recognised by the whole world. — His eyes sparkled as he spoke — You must know a bit about that feeling, you've made films for the cinema, series that were in the top 1 on Netflix for weeks. Practically the whole world knows who you are. You must not be as nervous as I am.
—- It's just that it's a bit different, I can't explain it, but when I'm in front of the camera I don't feel like there are billions of people watching me, but as if I were alone, just me and nobody else. But when I give an interview in crowded places it's different, all those people in front of me make me nervous, but with time I get used to it. But the nervousness will always be there, however small it may be. But if you don't show it, when you think it's not, it will diminish.

— Besides being beautiful you're a great counsellor. — I let a silly smile escape and then he picks up his phone taking a picture of the girl.

— And you, are you paparazzi?

— Strike a pose. — he positions the phone analyzing every little detail on my face — Geez, I just remembered I don't have your number! How am I going to send you the pictures? — I laughed, realizing his strategy.

I pick up his mobile saving my contact as "Flora hot 💋🫶🏼".

He gives me his hand and we walk a few more through the turbulent streets. He took me home and made sure to walk with me to the door.

— Thank you so much for giving me such an amazing evening. — I say giving him a hug when I feel his arms fall back around my waist.

— I deserved a little kiss. — I laugh, but realize that he wasn't completely joking.

I like Jude, but I've dated some players before and my experience was not the best, everyone knows that almost every player cheats. Almost all. I'm afraid to get into a relationship now, but I don't want a fling either. It's all or nothing.

I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him on the corner of his mouth.

— Good night, Bellingham. — I blink before walking in and watching him walk away with a smile from ear to ear through the mirror.

I rush to the couch, sitting up and hiding my face as I digest the night bit by bit.

— I can't believe you only gave him a half kiss! — Juliana comes out from under the curtain startling me — With a man like that in front of me I'd do a lot more.

— What are you doing in my house?

— Mari called me, and I knew you were going out with him, I took the opportunity to wait for you, I thought you would take longer.

I take off my boot, throwing myself on the sofa and checking the notifications on my cell phone. Jude had already sent the pictures and along with them sent "Is this serious? Flora hot? I thought you were less narcissistic." I reply "I am not narcissistic, I am just hot and I recognize it. Are you going to say you don't think the same about me?😻🫶🏼"

What a night.

@mefloratomei: Credits to the paparazzi who stopped me on the street.📸

@jujusung: The photos are very beautiful! Do you remember the name of this paparazzi?
| @mefloratomei: Girl, I forgot :/

@judebellingham: Nice place, what's the name?
| @mefloratomei: Street.

Hi, thank you for reading this far.

To get a sense of the events, pay attention to the dates!! In some chapters I'm going to skip only one day and in others a few weeks, so that's it.

I hope u are enjoying it. Vote and comment, please!! ily guys, see you next chapter. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 302 14
Loading... "You spilled an entire americano on his brand new, white kit. On his first day here." "It was an accident!" An enemies to lovers story. W...
31.6K 1.1K 16
follow the romantic story of kiana and jude when they meet for the first time on new years eve
96.7K 2.1K 18
"The one who is dancing alone, I like her for myself." In which a bet leads to Jude Bellingham falling for the Emilia Kroos, the pretty girl he saw d...
173K 3.8K 33
how xenoia beau wasn't in a museum was a complete mystery to jude bellingham. her beauty fell upon him like a blessing from above. social media them...