Reborn in TVD?!

By Andrea_Rose020259

I don't get it. I really don't. I died, I get that much. But waking up in a dark and squishy place, with abso... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Mature)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Mature)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ (Mature)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ 1/2
⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ 2/2 (Mature)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Mature)
Follow me

Chapter 22 (Mature)

5.5K 189 45
By Andrea_Rose020259

"Hm? What? Did I say that? I misspoke." I wave my hand dismissivly and look anywhere but him.

"So you knew about me but still went with me... hm?" He wonders aloud.

I cringe and stand, I turn to face him and look down at him.

"So... if I have this right... you knew me, liked me before I met you, and .... you're basically obsessed with me?" He teases, his smirk irritating me. I pout and cross my arms. I can't even deny that, which sucks ass.

He stands up and towers over me, his lips going to my ear, he stands there, hot breaths hitting my ear before he says, "You're in love with me huh?" He huffs a laugh before stepping back. Annoying fucker.

When he see's my red, hot and bothered state he laughs even more. I huff and grab his face, shutting him up with a kiss. His laughter fades and kisses me back. The kiss gets passionate and his hands go to my ass. I moan as he squezzes it. I break the kiss, panting for air, I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips.

"Make fun of me all you want, I'll be making you fall for me any day now."

Nikki laughs and shakes his head in amusement. What? He thinks he won't? He's in for a rude awakening.

"What are you laughing at? You don't believe me?"

He chuckles and shakes his head no, "No, no, I believe you. Can't wait." He smiles at me.

I beam at him and peck him, once, twice, three times. The kiss becomes deeper and he licks my lips asking for entrance, I open for him and our tounges clash together. There's no point fighting for dominance over the kiss so I give up early. He sighs in satisfaction and cups his hands under my ass, lifting me up.

I wrap my legs around his waist and move one hand through his hair and tugging on it lightly.

He lays me on the bed and detaches from me. I whine and open my eyes to see him taking his shirt off.

Oh, shit, oh shit oh shit. It about to happen. It's now or never.

I watch him undress and run my eyes all over his body.

Mmm, yummy.

He smirks at me and takes off his last bit of clothing, that was covering his cock. I moan when I see it, nice long and thick, I want to run my lips all over it. I pant and sit up, taking my shirt off. I feel too hot to be wearing clothes right now, ecspecially when he's not wearing any.

I tug on my clothes frantically until I'm naked and acheing.

His dark lust filled eyes devour me and leans over me. I grab his face and smash our lips together. His one hand on the bed beside my head to hold himself up, the other running down my naked side leaving goosebumps in it's wake.

He reaches my cock that is smaller than his by a mile, and starts stroking me. I moan in his mouth and run my hands down his back. Smooth skin and hard muscule. I pull away from the kiss to breathe. I moan loudly when his hand moves faster.

He takes his hand away leaving me whimpering in need. He starts kissing down my neck leaving hickies on the way. His lips get to my nipple and licks my pink bud. I moan and hold his head there. I take my hand and rub down his chest and abs. I get to his cock and grab it.

He growls around my nipple, sending vibrations and making me mewl.

He grabs lube out of the bedside table quickly and open it, lubing up his fingers.

I fidget nervously and voice my thoughts.

"Um, it's my f-first time." I say lowly, but I know he heard me. He looks at me with soften eyes.

"I know."

He knows? Was I that obvious?

"I'll go slow, okay?"

I nod and he starts moving. He starts kissing me as one finger goes into me. I thought it would hurt much more but it's just a pinch. He thrusts into me slowly and stretches me out. He kisses my jaw and moves to my ear. He nibbles on it and I moan loudly. God damn, I didn't know biting on your ear a little bit felt so good.

He adds a second finger and thrusts a little faster. The pace is not fast, but not slow either.

It starts feeling really good and I moan constantly.

He adds a third finger and he hits a place that has my back arching.

"Found it." He smirks in victory.

So, that's what the prostate feels like. Feels incredable.

He takes his fingers out and I whine at the feeling of being empty. It wasn't unti he lines up his cock into my asshole that I stopped whimpering.

Nikki takes my face in his hands and gives me a soft kiss.

"If you want me to stop, just tell me."

"I don't ever want you to stop." I whisper in his ear. He groans and slips his tip into me.

I moan softly and wrap my legs around his waist to pull him deeper. He moves deeper and deeper until he is in me so deep I can practically taste it.

"Move." I beg.

He moves in and out slowly before picking up the pace. He touches me gently and moves slow. I love it, honestly I do. But I need more.

"Harder, faster, please." I beg.

He complies instantly and unleashes eveything he was holding back. His hips snap quickly and he's thrusting into my ass like a beast. I moan so loud I'm pratically screaming.

"Harder, harder!"

He hits my prostate dead on, and hits it repeatedly with every thrust. I moan with every touch, thrust and kiss.

This is all I've ever wanted. To be with him, be the only one that doesn't judge him. Care for him, all of him, the good and the bad. I wanted someone to love me like that, but I never got it. I'm happy to be that someone for him. Even if after this he decides it was a one time thing. I'll leach onto him with everything I have. He belongs to me now. And me,.... I was his for a long time.

I feel my self getting close and claw at his back.

"N-nikki! I'm close! Oh, mmm, yes! Yeah!" I throw my head back as he latches on to my ear and pinches both my nipples.

His thrusts get sloppier and rougher. He's slamming into me all his strength going into his thrusts, which means all his strength is going into my prostate.

I scream as I release all of my stomach. He thrusts once, twice, three times and he explodes inside me. We pant, catching our breath and give each other pecks.

"You okay, love?" He asks me out of breath.

I nod and smile at him shyly. He chuckles at me and just the sound gives me butterflies.

"That was awesome, thanks for doing it with me."

"Did you just thank me for sex?" He laughs. I blush and nod, I bring my hands to my face and hide. I can't believe I just thanked Niklaus Mikaelson for sex. Way to go me.

"I just meant thank you, because I know you could do so much better than me and-" I ramble. Great, now he knows about my insecurities. I'm on a roll today.

"Love, I could not think of a better person to have sex with, than you. You are incredably attarctive, sweet, smart and sassy. I love that about you. You entertain me." he smirks, I blush at his compliments.

"Oh, stop." I giggle.

He shakes his head in amusement and rolls his eyes playfully.

"I'm going to pull out okay love?" I nod and he pulls out of me, I whimper at the loss.

"Let's get some rest."

"Okay, hold on a minute." I say, he looks at me confused and waits.

I whisper a cleaning spell undermy breath and sigh in relief when I feel his cum gone. If that stayed in there for another second, I'd have jumped the man to fuck me again.

He stares at me and shakes his head, letting it go.

"Let's just go to bed." He sighs.

And just like that, we went to sleep, satisfied emotionally and physically.

***

There we go!!

Klaus and Ellie finally started their love story.

I wasn't really confident with the smut this chapter, I tried to write in detail and put feeling into it, I hope it turned out okay.

Happy Reading!!

~Updating every Wednesday~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 5K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
158K 7.4K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
627K 22.5K 37
I died. But that's wasn't the end of the story (obviously). It was actually the beginning. Because, apparently, I was too young to die so I had a sec...
50.1K 1.5K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...