{|ranboo X male reader|} (Dis...

By 0Sarcastic0

This story is about a teenage boy in HS that meets a guy with a mask. They became pretty good friends and may... More

character description and a quick note!
|part 1!| "what's with the mask?"
|part 2!!| "you stream?!" :D
|part 3!|"the fight is today.."
part 5!! :D "... I love you ... truly.." enjoy! :D
part 6!! :D "..I don't even know you!"
the end for now.. sorry :(

part 4!! "dude careful you'll fall!"

250 6 8
By 0Sarcastic0

{y/n pov} (I think the rest of the story will probably be in y/n's pov but I'll still write that just incase)

I woke up with a slight pain in my side but it was bearable it'll probably hurt for a while but I should be fine.

I got up and went downstairs to see his mom making breakfast for everyone
(we love momboo<33)

"Oh good morning!"
She said with a smile
It surprises me how she's always wide awake in the morning

"Morning.."
I said in a tired tone

"Dose anything hurt? I can give you some painkillers if you need."

"Hm? Oh I should be fine, but thanks "

"What ever you say. I'll give you a few just incase. You can't say no you came in way too bruised yesterday for you to not need anything."

"Fine. What are you making?"

"Pancakes! Im making some without lactose just incase." She said happily

"That's nice"

"Oh by the way Mark has been so much more happer with you around I've noticed. He's become more open with us and his fans as well as trying to meet new people. I must say I'm very glad you two met otherwise I don't know how he would have coped with his dysmorphia. You genuinely helped him a lot"
she said in a sweet and thankful tone.

"Really?.. i didn't know I made such an impact on him... I did see he's gotten a bit more social but that big of an impact is very surprising."
I replied in surprise as I made myself coffee

" I must say you two are like two pieces that fit perfectly together. Yknow he told me your birthdays coming up. So what'll you do?"

"Eh nothing big. My friend is gonna visit from the UK and we'll probably just hang at my house and watch some stuff, Yknow just 3 dudes chillin. Well I really hope he can make it.. he has a lot of stuff to do for school and stuff.."

"Hey don't worry I'm sure you 3 will all be able to be there."

"Thanks.."

"No problem. You can take some pancakes their done"

"These look amazing!"

"Thank you "
She looked really proud of those pancakes it made me happy.

As I was eating Mark walked down into the kitchen. He looked really tired.

"Morning man." I said still eating

"Hmm.. morning.."
He replied in a very tired voice

"You good? When did you sleep it's like 10am"

"... 5am.."

"Dude I will personally take your phone and computer. Sleep more,you look like a racoon with thise circles under your eyes"

"Uuggh.. but I need to stream."

"Then change your schedule! We have school in the morning so stream a bit after school not at night till like 5am. And you can't say shit I don't care you want to give your viewers content I'm sure they want you to be healthy more then they are craving content and from what I know most of them watch your friends and stuff so they still get content. Maybe not from you but you're over working yourself. Now eat and I'm staying over for the day and I will stare you down till you go to sleep."

"B-.. *sigh* fiiine.."

"Your mom also left for work like 4 minutes ago and said to make sure you take a break cus she noticed you've been way too tired so you can't complain"

He just looked at me with defeat and grabbed some pancakes

"So what do you wanna do today? And don't say stream or I will kick you. Something outside all you've done all week is either play Minecraft and or stream. We're going outside today and taking a break"

He sighed in disappointment and replied

"Fine we can maybe go to the park or something. Not near school though yesterday was traumatising."

"Of course not that old piece of shit. We can go to a skate park"

"But I don't know how to skate -"

"I'll teach you! I have a spare board in my room so we can go to a park near there since there's one practically right next to my house."

"Huh.. sure!" He said in a happy but slightly nervous tone

I'm guessing it's because he's never skated before but who knows what's going on inside that funky brain of his.

(Time skip)

We took an hour to just chill before leaving and just chatted about him getting a new stream schedule and he decided to take a few week break before starting the new schedule since it'll be easier for him to get used to it.

After the chat we both got changed and went to my house to grabb the boards.

(Y/n's top)

(Y/n's pants)

When we got to my house I quickly ran to my room to grabb the skate boards
And I also grabbed some snacks and drinks.

The boards

Y/n's skate board

Ran's skate board

(If you want you can switch idfc)

After grabbing the stuff we went to the skatepark near my house and I tried teaching Mark how to skate

"Don't worry i got this!" He reassured me

"Dude careful you'll fall!"

He slipped and I ran to catch him just barely

"Told you."

"Oh flip off dude."

I chuckled before realising how close we were and that I was literally holding him.
Realising that, my cheeks went red and I felt butterflies in my stomach

"Y/n? You good dude?-.."
His cheeks also turned pink and we just stood there awkwardly soon enough he stood up straight and I let go as I scratched the back of my neck with an awkward chuckled while still a bit red.

"Sorry -"
We both said at the almost exact time
We both laughed lightly and decided to sit on a bench and eat some snacks

(Time skip)

"Hey dude what time is it?" He asked

"Uhh.. damn it's already 1pm??"

"Seriously??"

"Yeah we've been her for 2 hours or so damn. Well an hour of trying to teach you how to skate and you learnt nothing." I teased him a bit.

"Oh shut up bro. Not my fault I can't focus"

"And why can't you focus? Is it cus of my amazing looks" I said jokingly with a sassy ass pose

He laughed a bit

"Maybe or maybe not i guess you'll never know" he replied with the same energy.

I laughed a little

"Alright I think we should head back now I don't want you actually breaking the board."
(He almost broke the board when he fell)

"Okay fine"

We went back to his house after leaving the boards at mine.

(Time skip)
|while walking to ran's house|

"Hey y/n?.."

"Yeah?"

"I have a question.."

"Alright, shoot"

"How did you feel while yknow.. holding me after I feel?.."

"Oh uh.."
I turned bring red at the thought of it

"So?.."

"I- uhmm.. I don't know"
'you stupid why didn't I just say the truth'

"Hm.."

"What about you?.."

"Huh? Umm... well I don't know how to describe it.. I guess a bit embarrassed.."

"Okay.."

After that we changed the topic and continued walking

(Time skip) |at the house|

We watched a few movies and stuff for a few hours

I was extremely tired after watching movies for hours I just sat on the couch and fell asleep shortly after.

When I woke up I felt a pressure on my chest like some one was laying on me..
'Mark??..'

I felt extremely warm on my cheeks and ears probably looked like a tomato or some shit. I slowly loosened up and calmed down.

'its fine yknow yup your friend that you like is laying on your chest yup this is totally fine'

If you couldn't tell that was sarcasm anyway..

I calmed down as much as I could in that situation

I got my arm up and around him careful not to wake him up and just pated him before I fell asleep Again.

...

|Done! I am way to lazy and out of motivation but I still wanted you guys to get something so I hope you enjoy and I will be taking a break that I don't know how long it'll last so yeah hope y'all are well!!<33|

|A quick update! I'm writing a nother story rn so the next part might take longer than Id like but I might post the other story soon I hope you enjoy the other story as well<3|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 54 5
Action // Adventure // Romance // Fantasy *[COMPLETED]* [Short Story] A young prince and a peasant fall in love, the only thing breaking them apart i...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
70.4K 2K 13
lmao my humor is absolutely fried. take this before i regret it รบnรน
182K 18.6K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...